4-Day New York to Niagara Falls, Amish Country, Philadelphia and Washington DC Tour
Tour Code: GOL-NYC-223
Duration: 4 Day(s) / 3 Night(s)
Tour Guide: English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
Mon,Thu,Sat (2017-01-01 To 2022-12-31)
Explore Watkins Glen Canyon, Niagara Falls, Goat Island, Scenic Tunnels, Philadelphia, Liberty Bell, Constitution square, Congress Hall, Amish Farm, Washington DC, Arlington National Cemetery, US Mint, US Capitol, Senate and White House (from outside), Lincoln, Washington, Korean and Vietnam Memorialson this exciting 4 day guided bus tour with hotel accommodation and transportation at a deal breaking prices with great discounts.
We will start from the Big Apple and proceed north passing the Delaware Water Gap to Watkins Glen State Park that is located in the Finger Lakes region heart. There, walk through the Watkins Glen Canyon and see the stunning waterfalls and proceed to Niagara Falls arriving by late noon. (The winter itinerary covers Montour Falls replacing Watkins Park). Tour the Niagara on the US Side including other places such as the Luna Island, Goat Island and the American Falls. At night immerse in the beauty of the Niagara Falls and its colorful lighting. Stay overnight in the hotel.
Hotel: Niagara Falls, Wyndham Super 8 or Similar.
The American Falls is part of the three waterfalls that make up the Niagara Falls. It lets visitors enjoy an exhilarating experience of its beautiful surroundings and fascinating history.
The group of eleven roughly north-south, narrow and long lakes in Central NYC is known as Finger Lakes. These lakes are suggested to be visited in the summer season to enjoy water rides.
A small island in the Niagara River between Horseshoe Falls and Bridal Veil Falls is known as Goat Island. It is one of the most visited islands located in New York City.
Luna Island is a small island between Bridal Veil Falls and the American Falls. It offers an awe-inspiring view of the Falls. This island must be visited and is also worth the small trek descending the hill. It looks amazing to overlook the summer coming and also has best scenic and picturesque spots.
Montour Falls is the southern gateway to the Finger Lakes Region. It is noted for its natural and historic beauty that is enhanced due to the surrounded hills standing 1,000 feet tall. It is the focal point for natural glens that radiate from its borders, with more of beautiful waterfalls.
The City of Niagara Falls is famous for its name and the beauty it contains, it is also the place for the famous Niagara Falls water fall, hence the name. it is visited by many people each year.
The Village located outside the Watkins Glen is known as Watkins Glen State Park. It is located in the region of Finger Lakes. The park remains open for public throughout the year.
In the morning, on Day 2, start from the hotel listening to the Niagara Falls thundering and see the Horse Shoe Falls and feel the Maid of the Mist power. (May- October). In winters, the Maid of the Mist is closed and the tour takes to Scenic Tunnels. At noon, we start to New York State south. On the way, get into shopping at the largest outlet malls and find brand name stores offering at bargain prices. In the evening arrive to the hotel and stay overnight.
Hotel: New Jersey, La Quinta Inn & Suites, Clifton, NJ or Similar.
The place is sometimes also referred to as Canadian falls. Potentially the Horseshoe Falls are the part and parcel of the famous NiagaraFalls and is located on the Niagara River. It is known as the Canadian Falls due to its location in Canada.
Maid of the Mist Boat is a famous water ride that runs in Niagara Falls. The boat tour provide beautiful scenic views to the visitors.
For over 75 years, visitors from across the globe come to Niagara Falls, They have been able to witness the impressive nighttime illumination of the American and Horseshoe falls. Every season visitors get to experience the autumn in a new way. Complete night-view of Niagara Falls on some summer evenings might be limited or not available because of the late sunset time and the US Federal Government rules on the driving hours.
In the central valley New York, the famous outlet centre is known as Woodbury Common Premium Outlets. These outlets are opened in the year 1985 as a Simon Property Group Subsidiary.
Start from New Jersey in the morning to Pennsylvania and to the historic Philadelphia to visit the Liberty Bell, the Freedom symbol in America. Also do not miss the Congress Hall, Constitution Square and Stroll Elfreth’s alley the most inhabited American street. We continue the Philadelphia tour and visit many more places namely the Benjamin Franklin Parkway, financial district, Historic Philadelphia and few more significant places. Before starting from Philadelphia, see Rocky Steps and proceed to Lancaster County home to the north of the Amish people. Use this opportunity to ride an Amish buggy, learn how the modern technology is not used going through Amish farm country. After the ride, visit Amish marketplace and shop handmade products and arts crafts. Finally, we depart for DC and stay in the hotel overnight.
Hotel: Wyndham Garden, Washington DC or Similar.
Amish Buggy Ride provides perfect experience and unforgettable Amish experience. It is located away from the city life bustle. There is a dairy farm, woodworking shop, quilt shop, miniature horse farm, craft store and lots explaining Amish life. There are a large free petting zoo, playgrounds, and picnic areas.
Amish Farm and House is tourist spot situated in Lancaster County, PA.US. It became a proper tourist attraction in 1955. It provides its visitors a keen look into original Amish lifestyle and culture.
Amish MarketPlace is popular among people who like to keep their backyards attractive. As the name suggests, people can buy Amish furniture from the market place which looks absolutely gorgeous.
Benjamin Franklin Parkway is a beautiful boulevard, the boulevard has great significance and runs through the heart of Philadelphia. It is a mile long boulevard that starts from Philadelphia City Hall and ends at the Philadelphia Museum of Art.
A building near the 6th streets and intersection of chestnut is Congress Hall. It is situated in Pennsylvania and opened in the year of 1789.
Refers to a county in the south central portion of the commonwealth of Pennsylvania, According to the census held back in 2010 the population in this county was 519,445.
Liberty Bell Center is located in Philadelphia, PA, is the symbol of the American Revolution which was crafted in the year 1752.
A renowned American city with the tourist destinations like Independence Hall and Liberty Bell is Philadelphia. It is Pennsylvania’s largest city.
Start in the morning by visiting the Thomas Jefferson Memorial that is enveloped with Japanese Cherry Blossom trees by the Tidal Basin. Visit the Arlington National Cemetery, the Kennedy family gravesite and the guards changing. From there, we stop at Capitol Hill; see the White House, the Air and Space Museum and go ahead to visit the Martin Luther King, Lincoln, Vietnam and Korea Memorials. In the noon, we start north for the evening arrival in New York.
Walk through the Arlington Cemetery to see the U.S. Marine Corps War Memorial, Kennedy gravesites, U.S. Coast Guard Memorial, the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier and The Arlington House.
The Capitol Hill is located in Washington DC and is the seat of US Congress. The building dates back to the year 1800 but over the years it has been expanded and renovated with the addition of its well-known massive dome.
The memorial of renowned personality Dr. Martin Luther King is located in the capital city of US. The statue of Dr. Martin has been made from the granite’s material.
This memorial of Korean War Veterans is built in honors of those marines who fought for their country. A nice place with good architecture located south of the Reflecting Pool at the National Mall where you can see many artifacts.
Refers to the monument constructed in honor of Abraham Lincoln who was the 16th president of United States of America. The monument is situated at the west of national Mall in Washington.
Refers to a famous museum located in Washington DC (USA), the museum is well known for its historic Air crafts. The area of the museum is around 161,145 square foot.
This is a Thomas Jefferson Memorial; he served as the third president of the United States. This remarkable neoclassical building has been standing since 1943. It has been estimated that more than 2 million people visit the memorial each year.
To view multiple memorials and enjoy natural atmosphere, Tidal Basin, in the time of year when cherry blooms, is a blessing of Mother Nature. Scuba diving is another attraction of the place.
Everyday hundreds of tourists and natives visit Vietnam Veterans Memorial to honor the veterans who lost their lives in Vietnam War. Built not much long ago, it is a place where you can see memorials and artifacts.
The federal capital of America which is a District of Columbia is said to be as Washington DC. The state is approved in the year 1790. It has 409 feet highest elevation. The district has 22nd rank among other states of US.
White House is an official residence/house of president of America and the place where every government’s strategies and plans devised. The architecture of this somehow classical mansion is a global icon.
- The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Most of the tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. A minivan can also be used depending on the number of people booking the tour.
Tour is inclusive of hotel accommodation.
Inclusive of all taxes.
Tour is accompanied by tour guide.
Amish buggy ride
Philadelphia US Mint only during summer on Saturday’s departure.
WiFi will be available on the bus.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Amish Buggy Ride, PA||$15.00||$7.00||$15.00|
|Maid of the Mist Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$18.25||$10.65||$18.25|
Rates could alter without prior notice.
Guide will arrange meals and drinks when requested as they are not included in the package.
Such expenses as telephone services, alcoholic drinks, beverages and laundry services which are private room services.
Services related to travel insurance.
Other personal expenses.
- All the prices are listed in USD.
- Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- Prices may change without any notice.
- Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
- Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Cancellation and Refund Policy
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ A 10% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 8 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 25% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 4 to 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 12 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month-old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
Overall the trip was good. The bus was clean and the seats were comfortable. Our tour guide was very friendly and the trip was very well organized. I would recommend this trip for people who do not like to drive long distances, because you can relax and also will get to see a few other attractions such as Liberty Bell, Constitution square, Congress Hall, Amish Farm within 4 days.
When I headed to Philadelphia, I was amazed by seeing the creativity and art used in construction of historic buildings. New Jersey is also an ideal destination for families and couples.
This was the first time I went for honeymoon with my husband on this tour. It was an amazing experience of my life to spend four days without any stress and tensions of life.
If you want to have in-depth tour of Washington DC and Philadelphia, not only that you’ll also get to visit Niagara Falls and other attractions as well. I took this tour quite recently, I wasn’t disappointed, everything handled by the GoldenBus people was professional, and the guide was experienced as well. I’m thinking of taking of another tour if another good deal like this comes up. Cheers!
A four day trip which was simply amazing! It was the best executed tour I have ever attended. The guide was a great help too. Thank you Golden bus tours for making it happen. My favorite bit was the Watkins Glen Canyon and Niagara Falls. I also enjoyed the stay and the hotel facilities. Will certainly recommend it and be back again.
I must say thanks to GoldenBus Tours for arranging such an amazing tour for us. I had the best 4 days of my life touring almost an amazing bunch of places starting from Washington DC. From the beginning GoldenBusTours helped us with each and every detail possible. The company’s representative guided us well during the planning and put our reservations and requirements ahead of anything. I’d definitely recommend the company to everybody.
I am very eager to share my experience about this bus tour. As everything was well organized, I want to put it in words, so that it benefits the tour operator and other people. The golden bus as a 4 day package tours is a great choice for locals and tourists.
The bus tour is appreciative. Clean and rightly accommodative bus, though the seats were not to satisfaction. It was a bit hard and would have been good if it was plushy. Visiting Niagara Falls kept me contented and the other places such as New Jersey and Philadelphia in this tour made it very special.