New York – Philadelphia – Washington DC
We will pick up passengers from New York and New Jersey in the morning and head to Philadelphia. There we will be visiting the Independence Park. There we see the famous Liberty Bell and the historic Independence Hall. We will also see the former Hall of Congress. Later we will visit the financial district, the Benjamin Franklin Parkway and some others. As we depart from Philadelphia we will see the Rocky Steps and then arrive at the Amish Village. Learn how these people are dwelling on the basis of primitive ways and reluctantly refusing to adopt modern technology and ideas. Later we will also visit the Amish marketplace and grab some handicrafts or art products. Next we will head for Washington D.C., where we stay overnight.
Hotel: Holiday Inn or Similar.
Washington D.C. – New Jersey
We will be visiting firstly the Lincoln Memorial, the Washington Memorial and then the Vietnam War memorial and the Korean War Memorial. Following we will visit the Arlington National Cemetery and see the changing of the guards and also the Kennedy family gravesite. Next, we will visit the Mint and then the Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum. From there we will visit the State Capitol, the White House and also the Senate. Following we will be heading towards the Niagara Falls but will stop at New Jersey for night stay.
Hotel: La Quinta Inn & Suites or Similar.
New Jersey – Finger Lakes – Niagara Falls
On day 3, we will pass by the Delaware Gap and visit the Watkins Glen State Park and see the beautiful falls and the canyon inside. From there we will continue to the Niagara Falls. We will be viewing the American falls, the Goat island and also enjoy the Niagara Falls Nigh time Illumination.
Hotel: Wyndham Super 8 or Similar.
Niagara Falls – New York
Today we will see the Horseshoe Falls and apart from admiring the mighty falls we will also indulge in some fun activities like the Maid of the Mist in summer and in winter we will be touring the Scenic Tunnels. In the noon, we will depart for New York and on the way will stop at shopping outlets.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
- 9. Please book your flights after receiving e-ticket for your tour.
Most of the tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. A minivan can also be used depending on the number of people booking the tour.
Hotel Accommodation is included in tour.
This is a guided tour.
All Taxes are included.
WiFi will be available on the bus.
|Attractions||Adult||Child (3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Amish Buggy Ride, PA||$15.00||$7.00||$15.00|
|Maid of the Mist Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$18.25||$10.65||$18.25|
Rates could alter without prior notice.
Guide will arrange meals and drinks when requested as they are not included in the package.
Such expenses as telephone services, alcoholic drinks, beverages and laundry services which are private room services.
Services related to travel insurance.
Other personal expenses.
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
777 8th Avenue, (Grayline Visitor Center) btw 47th & 48th, New York, NY 10036 at 07:00 AM
777 8th Avenue, (Grayline Visitor Center) btw 47th & 48th, New York, NY 10036 at 08:30 PM
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 12 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month-old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ A 10% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 8 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 25% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 4 to 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
I was particularly excited to visit the Niagara Falls, after 2 years of waiting we finally get to see it, all thanks to GoldenBusTours. It was all worth the wait, the beauty was spontaneous, we got to ride in a boat. A perfect family trip it was.
We booked this tour for my friend. After end this tour, my friend told me that it was an amazing and memorable tour in his life. Guide was so cooperative & helpful- he explained everything in quite detail. Driver was also friendly, hotel was good, tour schedule was a little bit tight but it's as per itinerary. The itinerary could have been better, as more time could have been spent at Niagara Falls. Overall it was a pretty good experience for him.
I would love to go for this tour with my kids and husband. I went for this trip with my friends. I shall love to recommend this tour to all of you. Go and Enjoy!
On my children’s insistence, we went for this tour package. I felt the accommodation could have been a bit bigger. Rest everything was fine. May be we were 5 of us and felt the room was small. However, the 4 day tour ensured the traveling time and places of visit were done as per schedule.
We were absolutely surprised at the deal we got. We got 1 free ticket on buying two, so I went on this tour with my two friends and we enjoyed this tour so much. Everything was fine and well organized.. The guide we had was cooperative. On this 4-day tour we explored Independence Park, the Amish Village, the Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum, the White House, State Capitol, the Senate, the Watkins Glen State Park, the Niagara Falls, Goat Island and the American Falls.
My parents-in-law had visited us and I got them tickets for this tour. We did not have time to take them to places, but I wished they visit places. They were happy and informed the 4 day tour was more than perfect.
The tour guide ensured the tour was fun. The accommodation was good. I have been on bus tours, but this time it was really good. The tour company arrangement, the places we visited, and so could go to New Jersey Philadelphia an also Niagara Falls.
This was my honeymoon rendezvous. All that I saw was memorable and we captured a lot of photos. We enjoyed every bit on this tour; of course this tour was very special for us. The 4 day tour to so many places was really reasonable
I must say that this tour of World Class Historic Places is the best from every aspect. I explored Liberty Bell, Philadelphia Center, ConstitutionSquare and learned a lot about US history.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.