New York – Philadelphia – Washington DC
We start in New York City and New Jersey, picking up passengers and will head straight to the birthplace of American democracy, Philadelphia. We will visit the Independence Park there, the Liberty Bell and the famous Independence Hall (outside view) where the Declaration of Independence took place and the US Constitution was debated and signed. Following we head to Washington DC and stop at the Lincoln Memorial. Next, we can see the Washington Monument and the US Capitol (outside view) which is the house of Congress of the US. After that, we will be paying our homage at the Vietnam Veterans War Memorial and the Korean War Memorial. Next, we stop at the Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum and educate ourselves about the human space travel and aviation. From there we will continue rest of the DC tour, we will get to see the US Capitol and the White House from the outside. Lastly, we will board a cruise on the Potomac River for a lovely ride, and if there is time, then we will add a visit to the Madame Tussauds Wax Museum to the list.
Hotel: Comfort Inn/Holiday Inn, MD or Similar.
- Independence Hall, PA
- International Spy Museum, DC
- Korean War Veterans Memorial, DC
- Liberty Bell, PA
- Lincoln Memorial, DC
- Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, DC
- National Air and Space Museum, DC
- Philadelphia, PA
- Potomac River Cruise, DC
- Thomas Jefferson Memorial, DC
- US Capitol, DC
- Vietnam Veterans Memorial, DC
- Washington Monument, DC
- Washington, DC
- White House, DC
Amish Village – Watkins Glen – Niagara Falls
On Day 2, we arrive at the Amish Farm. Here we will see very simple people leading simple lives, far from the dependence of technology. We will learn how they manage it all by themselves using primitive methods. Later in the afternoon, we will be visiting the Watkins Glen Park, a spectacular canyon in New York. It is a perfect place for people who love nature. When Watkin's Glen Park is closed, we will take you to Corning Glass Museum. In the evening we will be in Niagara Falls where we will enjoy the night view. Please understand that we may not be able to cover the night view when sunset time is too late.
Hotel: Sleep Inn & Suites Buffalo Airport or Similar.
Niagara Falls (New York)
Today we will be exploring the Niagara Falls and its surroundings. Starting with the Niagara in-depth tour which will cover Whirlpool State Park and famous Old Fort Niagara. Finally, a thrilling Jet-Boat ride on the Niagara will add a bit of more excitement (seasonal). Following that, we will go ahead to visit the Goat Island and everyone's favorite the Cave of the Winds (seasonal). If time allows us, then we will later watch an IMAX Movie on the Niagara Falls. We will also try going as close as possible to the Niagara Falls on the Maid of the Mist ride. We will even do some shopping at different outlets in Niagara.
Hotel: Red Roof Inn Syracuse or Similar.
- Bridal Veil Falls, Niagara Falls, NY
- Cave of the Winds, NY
- Fashion Outlets of Niagara Falls, NY
- Goat Island, NY
- Jet Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY
- Maid of the Mist Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY
- Niagara Adventure Movie, NY
- Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour, NY
- Niagara River, NA
- Old Fort Niagara, NY
- Whirlpool State Park, NY
Thousand Islands – New York
On this last day, we will be visiting the famous Thousand Islands. Our group will enjoy the Thousand Islands Cruise here. It is an archipelago of around 1,854 islands which has different expensive houses and popular castles. After this, we will leave for New York where we will mark an end to our tour.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
- 9. Please book your flights after receiving e-ticket for your tour.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets.Some attractions might be closed on public holidays. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
A minimum of $10 service fee per passenger per day is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of driver and the tour guide.
Though the meals are excluded,but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service-fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice: Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child (3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Amish Farm and House, PA||$20.00||$13.00||$20.00|
|Cave of the Winds, NY||$17.00||$14.00||$17.00|
|Corning Museum of Glass, NY||$19.50||$0.00||$16.60|
|DC Cruise, DC||$26.00||$18.00||$23.00|
|Jet Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$66.00||$56.00||$56.00|
|Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, DC||$23.00||$17.00||$23.00|
|Maid of the Mist Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$19.25||$11.20||$19.25|
|Niagara Adventure Movie, NY||$12.00||$9.00||$12.00|
|Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour, NY||$25.00||$15.00||$22.00|
|Thousand Island Cruise, NY||$27.00||$15.00||$27.00|
|Watkins Glen State Park, NY||$10.00||$8.00||$10.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
75 Chrystie St, Chinatown, Manhattan, New York, NY 10002 at 08:00 AM
6102 8th Ave, (HSBC Bank) Brooklyn, NY 11220 at 07:00 AM (Drop off at Chinatown, Pick-up only, no drop-off)
133-30 39th Avenue, (Asian Jewels Seafood Restaurant) Flushing, NY 11354 at 07:00 AM
125 Eighteenth St, (Acme Market) Jersey City, NJ 07310 at 8:15 AM
253 NJ-18, (In front of the Voi Salon & Spa) East Brunswick, NJ 08816 at 08:45 AM (Pick Up Only No Drop off)
21 S 5th St, (Philadelphia Bourse Mall in front of Independence Hall) Philadelphia, PA 19106 at 10:30 AM from 6/19/ - 10/31 (Drop off at Chinatown, Pick-up only, no drop-off)
125 Eighteenth St, (Acme Market) Jersey City, NJ 07310 at 8:00 PM
75 Chrystie St,Chinatown, Manhattan, New York, NY 10002 at 08:15 PM
133-30 39th Avenue, (Asian Jewels Seafood Restaurant) Flushing, NY 11354 at 09:00 PM
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
All reschedule requests should be sent seven days before the departure date. Reschedule requests made 7 days more before departure is subject to reschedule Fee. There is $100/per day/per Room charges for rescheduling usually.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from our travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ 4-7 days prior to departure - 75% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 3 days prior to departure – 100% tour fees will be charged as cancellation
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
It was a much awaited trip and we had a memorable time. We took amazing pictures of scenic beauty and had the most romantic time on this tour. It was a good trip overall. Everything was well planned, organized and well executed as well. This Golden B...us Tours package is ultimate fun and affordable.
We took this 4-day vocational trip with Golden Bus Tour because it was affordable. I was amazed with their amazing service and quality guidance we received on this tour. The booking with Golden Bus Tours made everything seamless. It was one hell of an amazing trip. Thank you Golden Bus Tours. Definitely Recommended!
My Husband and I decided to treat ourselves, so we started looking for bus tours at affordable prices, we came across GoldenBusTours. All thanks to them that we had so much fun. We had an amazing time during our tour. The guide was very informative and helpful as well. GoldenBusTours provided way more than I was expecting.
I took the deal from goldenbustour.com of the 4-day bus tour because it was quite reasonable and it was offering was more than we expected. Booking with Golden Bus Tours also was great. My family and I enjoyed the hotels as well. The entire tour was very well organized and we had a lot of fun. Hats off to GoldenBus Tours for arranging such a tour! Would go with this company again!
I was on a month visit to my Grandmother’s house in New York from Argentina and I wanted to explore the major tourist’s sites in US. Someone recommended me Golden Bus Tours and I found this 4-day guided trip very exciting. I never thought that I would be able to have that much fun traveling with people having a relatively diverse US culture but instead it turned out to be best trip of my life. Golden Bus Tours really impressed me a lot. I must say thanks to our tour guide who gave me special attention as I came from overseas. It was an awesome experience. Great Work GBT!
A well organized tour with a good tour guide. Night stay options were managed very well.(Order # 835)
I would like to thank Golden Bus Tours for an awesome trip we had last week to Philadelphia, Corning Glass and Niagara Falls. We could not have asked for a better trip. Busses were comfortable and hotels were great too. I have already booked few more trips with Golden Bus Tours as my first experience was phenomenal.
A four day trip that took us to different exciting places! I went with my family and we all loved it. The hotels were good and comfortable. This tour was a great way to explore some of the most attractive sites in Philadelphia, New York and Washington D.C The experience was made much better because of the absolutely excellent tour guides. . I have already recommended this tour to my friends and family members.
My brother suddenly bought two tickets and rushed me for this tour. Actually he had plans to go with this friend and it did not work, so I accompanied him. A grand tour package, I liked this tour of 4 days. It was a splendid tour and I liked it the most.
This was a fabulous trip. Accommodations were very good and our guide made it seem effortless, although she clearly worked very hard to make sure we had the best experience. This trip was a lot of fun. Compared to other tours, the pace was more relaxed, and the sights were amazing. Definitely worth a visit!
It was my first organized tour with a tour company. It was really a well organized, well led and well paced tour and we had a lot of fun. Entering Niagara Falls by ferry was creative and impactful. We were fortunate to have a tour filled with experienced travelers. What a great group of people! I’ll surely take another tour soon.
My girlfriend was near so I decided to give her the best present she could imagine and took her to this 4-day trip. I and my girlfriend we had the most romantic time there. She was over the moon and enjoyed the entire trip. This trip provided us a chance to get closer to each other and explore some all the great places. She absolutely loved the surprise birthday wish which was planned by our tour guide, Thanks Golden Bus Tours and our fellow travelers.
A four day trip which was simply amazing! I went with my sister and brother in law. The hotels were so good. I also loved the Niagara Falls and also enjoyed every bit of NYC. Golden Bus Tours is just awesome! We did not have any problem. The guide was quite friendly and we also made other friends. It’s been a while but I still keep in touch with few of them. I have recommended this trip to many friends.
I bet you that once you go for this tour, your eyebrows would stay raised all the time. The Howe Caverns, Niagara Falls and Corning Museum are worth seeing places for sure.
My grandfather gifted this tour package to me on my last birthday. I went with my husband and loved this tour a lot. I am grateful to my grandpa.
It was an in-depth tour of Philadelphia Washington DC and, not only that you’ll also get to visit Niagara Falls and other attractions as well. I took this tour quite recently, I wasn’t disappointed, everything handled by the GoldenBus people was professional, and the guide was experienced as well. I’m thinking of taking of another tour if another good deal like this comes up. Cheers!
I have travelled with this company many times before and I totally trust their services. I and my friends were able to travel at an extremely affordable rate. Their services were exemplary and the trip was very educational. The trip is amazingly executed Golden Bus Tours is always going to be my first preference while booking tours.
Three of us really enjoyed our day with the Golden Bus Tours trip to Niagara, Philadelphia, Corning and other places. Our tour guide and driver were absolutely amazing and not only made our tour experience unforgettable but also helped make our whole trip unforgettable! Don't hesitate to book this trip you will not be disappointed.
We definitely got value for money since the prices were competitive; the bus was very comfy, the guides quite friendly and the places we visited were just perfect. This trip is exactly what you need to revive your energy and enthusiasm. I’d recommend GoldenBusTours to everybody who wants to enjoy bus tours without any hassle.
This four day tour to Philadelphia and Niagara Falls was an exhausting trip but in the end it was all worth it all thank to our tour guide and driver who managed the tour brilliantly. I loved every bit of this tour. I will definitely recommend GoldenBusTours to people who need an affordable tour but want to enjoy everything too.
This was an e-ticket and booking at the last minute. Luckily, there were seats and the prices were really affordable. They picked on time and the impressive point was that the bus was clean. The accommodation suitable and will go on this tour to some other place for sure.
It was a recommended trip and we had the most amazing time on this tour. We are grateful to Golden Bus Tours for providing us with the best possible service including Hotels, Accommodations and Guide. Everything was well planned and our guide managed the whole trip brilliantly. I would recommend this trip to my friend who is planning a trip with her wife.
The company gave me such affordable rates that I couldn’t have imagined in my wildest dreams. The fall and its evening illumination was an exciting and romantic experience. In the limited time we explored everything. It was my first trip with family and the tour complemented my excitement. Definitely going on another tour with family and with Golden Bus Tours!
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.