4-Day New York/New Jersey to Niagara Falls, Watkins Glen State Park, Corning, Washington DC and Thousand Islands Tour
Tour Code: GOL-NYC-224
Duration: 4 Day(s) / 3 Night(s)
Tour Guide: Chinese, English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
Mon,Thu (2020-04-01 To 2020-10-31) | Mon (2019-10-06 To 2019-10-21) | Mon (2021-04-01 To 2021-10-21) | Mon,Thu (2022-04-01 To 2022-10-31) | 2019-05-24 | 2019-08-30
A perfect guided tour starting from New York and offering a chance to explore Washington DC, White House, Capitol Hill, Korean War Memorial, Lincoln Memorial, Vietnam War Memorial, Corning Glass Museum, Watkins Glen Park, Potomac River, Niagara Falls, Whirlpool State Park, Cave of the Winds, Old Fort Niagara, Newseum, Wax Museum, Thousand Islands and much more inclusive of 3 nights hotel stay and roundtrip bus transportation.
We will leave New York city after picking up passengers from departure locations and head to Washington DC. At Washington DC our first stop will be on Capitol Hill. We will have a guided walking inside tour of the US capitol (Mon-Sat) (for Tour before 2019 March only). Following this, our group will have the outside view of the residence and workplace of the President of the United States; White House. Then we will take you to visit the Lincoln Memorial, Korean War Memorial and Vietnam War Memorial. We will also take the DC cruise on the Potomac River for sightseeing.
Note: If DC cruise is closed then we will visit Newseum or Wax Museum.
Hotel: Garden Plaza Hotel or Similar.
This memorial of Korean War Veterans is built in honors of those marines who fought for their country. A nice place with good architecture located south of the Reflecting Pool at the National Mall where you can see many artifacts.
Refers to the monument constructed in honor of Abraham Lincoln who was the 16th president of United States of America. The monument is situated at the west of national Mall in Washington.
It is a museum located in the capital United States of America which is Washington DC. The unique thing about this museum is that everything in it is made of Wax such as celebrity’s statues etc.
It is one of the utmost communicating museums in the world; the Newseum experience also touches the development of electric communiqué from the birth of wireless, to the scientific tools of the existing and the upcoming. It’s unique.
Lies on the coasts of Virginia's Potomac River, and similar to Seattle, tourists can enjoy the mesmerizing sights of Washington, by Potomac Cruise which is truly a place for a relaxing and enjoyable sightseeing experience of the capital city of America.
Built over 200 years ago, the popular United States Capitol is the meeting place of the US Congress. The building is well-known for its detailed dome and intricately designed, elaborate columns.
Everyday hundreds of tourists and natives visit Vietnam Veterans Memorial to honor the veterans who lost their lives in Vietnam War. Built not much long ago, it is a place where you can see memorials and artifacts.
The federal capital of America which is a District of Columbia is said to be as Washington DC. The state is approved in the year 1790. It has 409 feet highest elevation. The district has 22nd rank among other states of US.
White House is an official residence/house of president of America and the place where every government’s strategies and plans devised. The architecture of this somehow classical mansion is a global icon.
Today we will leave Washington DC in the morning for Hershey's Chocolate World. Here we will create our own candy bar and take in-depth historical tour to explore the town built on chocolate and the inspiring story of Milton Hershey by taking the trolley. We will Hershey and head to Corning Museum of Glass. At the Glass Museum, you will get a chance to witness the live hot glass show. After this, we will leave for Niagara Falls. At night we will get an opportunity to witness the beautiful night view; Illumination of Niagara Falls.
Hotel: Quality Inn or Similar.
It is a Glass show held in the corning museum of glass. The museum is all about the science, art and history of Glass. The Museum is located in New York City.
A glass-made museum located in the NYC is known as Corning Museum of Glass. The science, history and art of the glass can be seen at this place.
Corning is a city that is located in Steuben County in New York, it is situated on the Chemung River. The population of the city is around 11,000 and the city is named after Erastus Corning.
It is the best site for any sweet tooth that loves to eat chocolate and dreams about making their own chocolate bar that can be filled with whatever nuts one want. It resides in Pennsylvania.
Hershey’s Chocolate World is located in the chocolate town of Pennsylvania. It is actually the name given to eight different visitor centers which got started in Hershey.
The City of Niagara Falls is famous for its name and the beauty it contains, it is also the place for the famous Niagara Falls water fall, hence the name. it is visited by many people each year.
The third day of the tour will start in the morning with an in-depth tour of the Niagara Falls. On this tour we will cover the Whirlpool State Park and Old Fort Niagara. Following this, we will take our group to take the Niagara Jet Boat Ride and Maid of the Mist Boat Ride. You can also watch the Niagara IMAX movie which showcases the history of the Niagara Falls. Finally, after having our lunch we will take you to Goat Island to visit the Cave of the Winds. Group will enjoy some free time before heading to the hotel for the night stay.
Hotel: Comfort Inn or Similar.
The city is finely recognized for its ancient constructions. In the old Allentown, regions are many excellently reinstated Victorian constructions now frame art arcades, boutiques, and small restaurants. Darwin D Martin House is one of the attraction zones.
Discovered in 1834, The Cave of Winds is a natural cave located at the Niagara Falls, behind the Bridal Veil Falls. It is a popular tourist attraction due to the tropical storm like conditions and the beautiful sight at the site.
The group of eleven roughly north-south, narrow and long lakes in Central NYC is known as Finger Lakes. These lakes are suggested to be visited in the summer season to enjoy water rides.
A small island in the Niagara River between Horseshoe Falls and Bridal Veil Falls is known as Goat Island. It is one of the most visited islands located in New York City.
Niagara Falls is a very famous spot for tourists, one thing to do there is to go on a Jet Boat Ride. This is a very exciting thing to do in Niagara Fall as it is a really different experience.
Maid of the Mist Boat is a famous water ride that runs in Niagara Falls. The boat tour provide beautiful scenic views to the visitors.
Niagara Adventure Movie Theater is built in the Niagara Falls State Park which is located in the City of Niagara Falls. It was built in 1885 and is a really famous tourists attraction,
Niagara Falls is already a very beautiful place, it is famous for tourists who visit it in large numbers each year. It such an interesting place that people can even get an In-Depth tour so that they can understand the place better.
Situated close to Youngstown in New York, US, Old Fort Niagara is a reinforcement constructed to safeguard the interests of New France in America. The Niagara fall and the museum have made the place even more attractive.
On the north of the city of Niagara Falls, there is a park located in Niagara County known as Whirlpool State Park. From the hiking to the picnic tables and pavilions, everything can be enjoyed at this park.
Today we will visit the Thousand Islands. We will take the Thousand Islands Cruise to explore the St. Lawrence River and the scenic beauty of this region.
A tour to Thousand Island at any time of the day provides great fun and taste. The experience of waterfront lunch and dinner with a whole arrow of food types is just unforgettable.
The Thousand Islands comprises a chain of up to 1,864 islands that overlaps the Canada- U.S. surrounded by the Saint Lawrence River as it comes forward from the east northern side of Lake Ontario.
- The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
It is possible for rates to change without notice.
Cash payments of admission fee for Optional Activities would be made to the guide.Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Though meals and drinks are not a part of the package the guide will arrange them upon request.
Minimum service charge for the driver and the guide will be $10 per person per day.
Telephone services, laundry services, Alcoholic drinks and beverages are private room charges.
Additional personal expenditure.
Note: Customers should not buy admission tickets or passes on their own and use them on this discounted tours. In case they do, they will have to arrange their own transport.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Cave of the Winds, NY||$19.00||$16.00||$19.00|
|Corning Museum of Glass, NY||$19.50||$0.00||$19.50|
|Make your Personal Candy Bar & Chocolate & History Trolley||$41.00||$39.00||$41.00|
|Jet Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$66.00||$66.00||$66.00|
|Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, DC||$23.00||$18.00||$23.00|
|Maid of the Mist Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$19.25||$11.20||$19.25|
|Niagara Adventure Movie, NY||$12.00||$8.00||$12.00|
|Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour, NY||$25.00||$20.00||$25.00|
|Potomac River Cruise, DC||$26.00||$18.00||$26.00|
|US Capitol In-Depth Tour, DC||$25.00||$15.00||$25.00|
- All the prices are listed in USD.
- Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- Prices may change without any notice.
- Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
- 39-10 Main St, (HSBC Bank - Queens) Flushing, NY 11354 at 06:30 AM
- 6002 8th Ave, (Pick up - In front of Eye Solutions) Brooklyn, NY 11220 at 06:50 AM (Drop off at China Town)
- 219 Canal St, New York, NY 10013 at 7:45 AM
- 100 14th Street, Jersey City, NJ 07310 at 08:15 AM
- 116 Greenwood Ave, (Coco Asian Cuisine) Edison, NJ 08817 at 9:00 AM
- Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. Cancellation policy is applicable even if you do not show because of cancelled flight or any unavoidable circumstances. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ 15 days prior or more to departure - 20% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 8-14 days prior to departure - 35% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 4-7 days prior to departure - 60% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 3 days prior to departure – 100% tour fees will be charged as cancellation
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties. Each Complaint needs to be in writing.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
All reschedule or change in tour requests should be sent seven days before the departure date. Reschedule requests made 7 days more before departure are subject to reschedule Fee. There is $100/per day/per Room charges for rescheduling usually.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
We were visiting for the first time and we are in our 60 + ages. Never mind, better late than never, we got an opportunity to see this beautiful side of the world. Of course, now this is not the last time. It is beautiful and the arrangements done by the tour operator was fascinating. They had done a neat schedule that all went well and it never seemed like the tour four days got completed. The guide explained each and everything and the driver was an expert in driving that we felt secure in their hands. I recommend 5 stars.
Extremely well managed and cost effective tour. This works well if you want to cover lot of places in very short time. The hotels were excellent and management was good. Overall we are very satisfied with the tour. We are planning for another tour with GoldenBus.
Who says that heaven-like places aren’t present on the Earth? I would say that Niagara Falls is the best example of it. Washington DC is the most beautiful capital of the world for sure.
The bus was in excellent condition and the accommodation was more than expected. Visiting the real beautiful places was like seeing some picture. This 4 day bus tour looks good and visiting 1000 islands, Philadelphia, Niagara Falls and other places were more than perfect. I am happy and recommend this tour.
I am a bee-type love to sit at home or the office. Never go out and always am lazy to go on tours. My brother just got a ticket for us and had to accompany him out of compulsion. The visit from New York to Philadelphia and the Niagara Falls, was the best.
I bet you all that if you’ve never seen Niagara Falls, you’ve watched nothing. The Thousand Islands, Philadelphia and Hershey’s Tour were also worthwhile. In short, we enjoyed a lot and would like to visit few places again.
This was an excellent tour with scenic beauty. Transportations and hotel was good, tour schedule was a little bit tight but it's as per itinerary. Niagara Falls is a must see. However due to rain we missed Boat ride to Thousands Island. I must say it was a brilliantly managed tour. Special thanks to tour guide and the driver.
Visit to Niagara Falls, this was not my first visit. But this 4 day tour had Niagara Falls visit, besides Philadelphia, 1000 islands and more was an excellent package. Visiting Niagara any number of times is possible and with each visit I had something new to spot and take pictures.
Wonderful bus service, they handle and managed the whole tour very professionally. I am so happy to take my family in this excellent bus service. The first day of the tour was not sticking for my kids but it was very informative for me and my wife. Glass museum was wonderful. We bought few objects from the shop. Niagara Falls was like a heaven on earth, I have never seen such a beautiful place. don’t miss the night time there. The guide was very talented and knowledgeable man. He introduced new things and showed the best view points as well. I must highly recommend this tour to all.
I went on this tour with my sister and I really enjoyed that 4 day trip to these beautiful places. Best part of the tour was Hershey’s tour. Hotel and service was good. I had the best 4 days of my life.