4-Day Las Vegas to Zion National Park, Bryce Canyon, Monument Valley and Grand Canyon National Park Tour
Tour Code: GOL-VEG-304
Duration: 4 Day(s) / 3 Night(s)
Tour Guide: English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu (2019-04-29 To 2019-10-10)
Explore Zion National Park, Emerald Pools, Narrows geographical feature, Bryce Canyon National Park, Rim trails, Monument Valley, Painted Desert, Bright Angel Trail, and Cameron Trading Post on an exciting 4-day bus tour starting from Las Vegas with special discounts and also exclusive offers.
We will begin our tour from Las Vegas and continue to visit the Zion National Park. Wander around this scenic park to explore its charms including Emerald Pools and Narrows. In the afternoon, we visit Bryce Canyon National Park for an overnight stay and witness the renowned sunset view depending on the arrival time in the park.
The western region of US has a state known as Utah. Salt Lake City is the capital of the state. The overall area of Utah took it on 13th rank. However, it is on the 31st position as per population in US.
A heaven in Southwestern United States with Zion Canyon steep red cliffs is a Zion National Park. It was established in the year 1919. The visitors can go to this place anytime seven days in a week.
In the morning, we will start with Rim Trails for the best view of Bryce Canyon National Park; browse its hoodoos and fascinating rock formations. Here, the browsing the colorful rocks will enchant the visitors. To feel the fantastic and iconic landscapes, we will arrive at the Monument Valley; this red-sand desert region is full of towering sandstone sites and many other attractions. Guests can also enjoy the Jeep tour to discover the core spirit of this historic region.
Look down at the stunning forest of rocks, watch the endangered species of wildlife and hike to see the most spectacular wonders of Mother Nature.
Monument Valley is a beautiful place and a popular tourist attraction. It is visited by many people each year, however the best way to truly explore the valley is to take help of a jeep tour. The Monument Valley Jeep Tour will show the tourist everything there is to see in the area.
Refers to a place in San Juan County in the United States Of America, according to the census held back in 2000, the population of this city is 864. Geographically the area of the city is 74.4 km².
Western Horseback Riding is a western adapted way of horseback riding transformed from the ranching and warfare traditions from the Spanish Conquistadors. It is one of the tourist’s favorite way of discovering the charms of the landscapes of US State of Utah highlighting the top-notch sites and landscape views led by professional tour guides.
To reach the Grand Canyon National Park, we will travel through the Painted Desert to Cameron Trading Post. In Grand Canyon National Park, the group will discover the scenic rock formations, hoodoos, vistas, and trails located in this region. Guests won’t miss the most scenic Bright Angel Trail as well as the breathtaking sunset view.
Note: Relish taking the flight over the Grand Canyon; we will board it on today’s afternoon unlike tomorrow morning, thus it will decrease our time discovering the scenic trails. The flight will let you browse the Grand Canyon in a different perspective through breathtaking panoramic views.
The Grand Canyon IMAX is a movie theatre near the Grand Canyon, it is a really popular place, many people visit this sight yearly. The IMAX is one of the best place to be during the visit of the Grand Canyon.
The Grand Canyon National Park is the 15th oldest national park in the United States, it was also included in the UNESCO World Heritage Site. The Park covers an area of 1,217,262 acres.
In the morning, guests can board an optional helicopter ride to discover the breathtaking bird-eye views of Grand Canyon. Then, the group will travel across Seligman and Route 66 to reach Las Vegas. While in town, you can enjoy the luxury limousines, casinos, experiencing different buffets, or head down the strip in an exciting, vibrant culture. The tour will be concluded in the afternoon, *guests can also spend the night in a luxurious hotel and explore the dazzling nightlife of the city.
Refers to a resort town in Nevada’s Mojave Desert Known as Las Vegas which is popular for its buzzing energy, casinos and infinite options related to entertainment. Main areas to visit is the Las Vegas Strip.
A casino resort with 30-story pyramid topped with the light beam of 315,000 watt constructed with Egyptian theme is called Luxor.
A trip sideways Northern Arizona's Route 66 and Regional 40 which drops the unique path of Route 66 is a sentimental escapade as well as a topography and past example for the entire family.
- The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Most of the tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. A minivan can also be used depending on the number of people booking the tour.
Hotel Accommodation is included in tour.
This is a guided tour.
All Taxes are included.
WiFi will be available on the bus.
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets.Some attractions might be closed on public holidays. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
A minimum tip of $8 per passenger per day for Tour Guide and Driver is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of the driver and the tour guide.
Though the meals are excluded,but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from the mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice: Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Grand Canyon Helicopter South Rim||$284.00||$254.00||$284.00|
|Grand Canyon IMAX, AZ||$15.00||$15.00||$15.00|
|Western Horseback Riding (Optional), UT||$90.00||$65.00||$90.00|
- All the prices are listed in USD.
- Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- Prices may change without any notice.
- Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
- Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
- For 42 days or longer tours you will lose all your deposit if you cancel 89 days before the departure.
- For 42 days or longer tours 25% of the total package price will be charged if you cancel between 88 to 60 days before the departure.
- For 41 days or shorter tours you will lose all your deposit if you cancel 60 days before the departure.
- For 41 days or shorter tours 50% of the total package price will be charged if you cancel between 59 and 45 days before the departure.
- For 41 days or shorter tours 75% of the total package price will be charged if you cancel between 44 and 33 days before the departure.
- For 41 days or shorter tours 100% of the total package price will be charged if you cancel 32 days before the departure.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
Buy 2 Get 3rd Free:
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
There will be no alteration in the booking after confirmation.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
1. We highly recommend you to provide your flight details while booking tour with us or at least send us flight details via email 3 days before your tour departure. In case of non-compliance, you will be asked to join your hotel on the first day of tour at your own expense.
2. Please check our return timings before booking your return flights at the end of the tour. During high season (National and Summer Holidays) book your flights at least 1 hour later than the suggested time.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
such a wonderful journey with the friendly people, we loved the time in Grand Canyon, also to mention the Monument Valley, which is had me enchanted through its gigantic rocky structures, loved it! Brilliantly organized accommodations with all the facilities, best tour!
Vegas tour with my friends, it’s the most enjoyable thing, we also head to MGM Grand in a free time where watched the live show with great audiences. However, my wife couldn’t resist the bus ride because of the bus being full of people, but the tour was fun and enjoyable!
Overall was very good. We can enjoy and take times at any places. The tour guide can speak English very well but also helpful for everyone. If you don't feel like Chinese food everyday I suggest you don't need to buy the meal plan. Because there are many restaurants around the places we have been to.
Well organised by GoldenBusTours, we were fortunate with the weather seeing this wonderful part of the world. Tour Guide was very informative, and looked after us. Good company from my fellow travelers from America, Finland and UK, I was more than happy. This was my second with this company, so I knew what to expect. Considering what you could spend on seeing this part of the world, this tour was value for money.
This trip is excellent if you like nature and walking. Well organized small group tour works fine and its easy to move from place to place. We had a new minibus and trailer for luggage and for other equipment. We had picnic style lunches and dinners at campsites. Flexibility and teamwork needed with travel mates and the campsite facilities. West Coast is beautiful and tour guides made this trip GREAT!