4-Day Las Vegas to Los Angeles, Grand Canyon and Universal Studios Tour (Free Airport Pickup - LAX OUT)
Tour Code: GOL-VEG-124A
Duration: 4 Day(s) / 3 Night(s)
Tour Guide: Chinese, English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
Explore the beauty of Hoover Dam, Grand Canyon West Rim, Grand Canyon South Rim, Antelope Canyon, Horseshoe Bend, M&M Chocolate Factory, Cactus Garden, Barstow Outlet, Los Angeles, San Diego Ocean, Hollywood Universal Studio, Disney Adventure Park, Desert Hills Premium Outlets, Disneyland Theme Park, Joshua Tree National Park or Newport Beach.
Arrivals at LAS Airport will be facilitated. We will provide a complimentary airport pickup service for our honored travelers at 13:30 pm. Our professional tour guide will wait at Terminal 1 or Terminal 3.
Travelers who do not need any airport pickup service will go to the Stratosphere Hotel by own and wait for the tour guide at 15:30 pm. The tour guide will provide a hotel room key when the group is checked in.
At night, we will get excited to join our special Las Vegas Night Tour. We will enjoy exciting shows, performances, and the thrill of the city that never sleeps. We may also enjoy the world famed high roller for an extra cost. Night stay in the hotel.
Hotel: Stratosphere Hotel or Similar.
Refers to a night tour of Las Vegas, the tour starts at night and offers spectacular views of the Las Vegas Strip and down town where one can enjoy the Fremont street experience.
Option 1: West Rim of Grand Canyon
Today in the morning, we will head to the Hualapai Indian Reservation area to explore the charm of Grand Canyon west rim. We will visit the known Eagle Point and enjoy a walk on the Skywalk for some optional fee. From the Guano View Point, we will be amazed by the awesome view of the Grand Canyon. To enjoy the wider view, we may take the helicopter ride over the Grand Canyon (optional fee). We will travel towards Las Vegas, on the way will stop by The Hoover Dam.
Option 2: South Rim of Grand Canyon
In the morning, we will head to the Grand Canyon south rim. We will stop at the Mather View Point and see the magnificent view of the Grand Canyon. We will take a tour of the Grand Canyon National Park and enjoy its appealing beauty and wonderful views. We will travel towards Las Vegas, on the way will stop by The Hoover Dam.
Option 3: Antelope Canyon
Early in the morning we will travel through America's well-known Glen Canyon Dam and observe its grand dam project and power plants. After a short break, we will visit the Antelope Canyon. Here we will enjoy its incredible beauty and capture the magical light of this natural wonder. Then we will stop at the Horseshoe Bend. We will return to Las Vegas in the afternoon. Night stay will be in Las Vegas.
Option 4: Free Day in Las Vegas
Today travelers may arrange a free day as per their own choice in Las Vegas. In such case, we will not provide any ground transportation and tour guide service.
Hotel: Stratosphere Hotel or Similar.
Antelope Canyon which is a slot canyon in the American Southwest is a gorgeous place to explore. It is a beautiful site to explore the history of the Navajo people.
The site of the popular Grand Canyon Skywalk near the West of Canyon is known as Eagle Point. It is located in Arizona and considered as best spot for tourists.
A concrete arch dam located on the river of Colorado is called Glen Canyon Dam. It has been opened in the year 1963. It is one of the major sources of producing hydroelectricity.
The Grand Canyon National Park is the 15th oldest national park in the United States, it was also included in the UNESCO World Heritage Site. The Park covers an area of 1,217,262 acres.
The Grand Canyon Skywalk is bridge that is shaped like a horseshoe which seems to hover over the Grand Canyon. It is a cantilever bridge with a glass walkway and is a really famous attraction.
If you talk about the Grand Canyon South Rim then you will come to know that is the most visited part of the Grand Canyon National Park. It is a really nice place for a short walk or go for hiking.
Get out of your boring routine by hopping into a helicopter and enjoy the luxury tour of sightseeing to the Grand Canyon. View the majestic grandeur of the Colorado River, Grand Canyon and listen to the commentary. This is a scenic helicopter tour flying over Lake Mead, Hoover Dam and Colorado River.
The Grand Canyon National Park is spread on a very large area, one part of the park is known as the West Rim. It is a famous attraction and features think like the Skywalk.
It is basically a tourist spot visited by many people around the world; the guano point is popular for the wonderful view of the Grand Canyon.
A famous itinerary that is best to visit in summer is Hoover Dam. This destination is popular due to their breathtaking waterfalls. It is located in Arizona.
The meander with a shape of horseshoe in the river of Colorado Arizona is called Horseshoe Bend. The Grand Canyon is located in the north of this place.
Las Vegas is the city of fun and entertainment; thus, it’s known as the entertainment of the world. Here, visitors are can experience the world-class Shows, try luck at the lavish casinos, discover the dazzling views from Stratosphere Tower Observatory, discover the charms of renowned Fremont Street, as well as the Las Vegas Strip offers a wide variety of attractions for visitors.
A point located in South Rim OF Grand Canyon is known as Mather Point. It is one of the famous points located in Arizona.
In the morning of the third day, we will visit the M&M Chocolate factory. Here we will see the chocolate making process during the onsite tour and also taste our favorite freshly made chocolate candy. Then we will stop at the Cactus Garden next to the Chocolate Factory. Here we will witness a unique collection of Cactus plants and also pictures of them. After lunch, we will head to Barstow Outlet where we will enjoy a shopping of known brands at discounted rates. Early in the evening, we will back to Los Angeles. Night stay will be at the hotel.
Hotel: Best Western Plus, or Quality Inn, or Lincoln Hotel or Similar.
Tanger Outlets features the most popular brand manufacturers in more than 2,200 stores. The purchases can be made at 30%-70% below retail prices every day at Tanger Outlets.
Barstow is situated in San Bernardino, California, United States. It was once a small mining point and railway track to Mojave Desert of California. It has very extreme climate condition with little rainfall all-round the year.
TheBotanical Cactus garden is situated at the Ethel M Chocolate Factory in Nevada. The factory and the garden is a popular choice for visitors who are allowed without any admission charge. The garden is known for their water treatment facility and environmental friendly environment.
In the Nevada state of United States, there is an Ethel M Chocolate Factory. The live making of chocolate can be seen at this museum. The visitors can also taste the chocolate as well.
- Los Angeles ($90 per person, including tickets for Celebrity Mansion Tour and California Science Center)
- Desert Hills Premium Outlets ($60/person)
- San Diego Ocean View Train ride ($110 per person, Including Ocean View Train Ticket)
- Hollywood Universal Studio ($130 per person).
- Disney Adventure Park ($150 per person).
- Disneyland Theme Park ($150 per person).
- Newport Beach ($60 per person).
The desert Hills premium Outlet is a great source of outlet shopping. The desert hills premium outlet is located in the beautiful US state of California. The place is a popular shopping outlet visited by both residents and tourists alike.
It is basically a theme park situated in Anaheim (California). The unique point of this park is that it is being looked after and operated by the famous Walt Disney Company.
One of the two popular theme parks of Disney World that has been built in the year 1955 is known as Disneyland. The park is famous for its rides everywhere in the world.
Refers to the Tour guide service in which one can visit the famous city of California State known as Los Angeles. The city is also referred to as LA by the locals.
The Sea World along San Diego coastline in California is a marine park. During the year different festivals are held at it a where guests can have an interactive adventure under the sea.
The San Fernando Valley located in Los Angeles has a famous theme park and film studio known as Universal Studios Hollywood. There isn’t any other popular and oldest film studios present in USA.
- The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Most of the tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. A minivan can also be used depending on the number of people booking the tour.
Hotel Accommodation is included in tour.
This is a guided tour.
All Taxes are included.
Free Airport Pickup is available on this tour.
Mandatory admission: Grand Canyon West Rim, Free day or South Rim or Antelope Canyon.
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Airport pickup service charges $10/person.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets.Some attractions might be closed on public holidays. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
A minimum tip of $10 per passenger per day for Tour Guide and Driver is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of the driver and the tour guide.
$10 per person per US National park from 1 Jan, 2020 would be charged. Yellowstone National Park, Grand Teton National Park, Horseshoe Bay, Bryce Canyon, Zion National Park, Arch National Park, Canyonland National Park, Devil Tower, Yosemite National Park, etc.
Though the meals are excluded,but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from the mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice: Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Grand Canyon South Rim, AZ||$90.00||$90.00||$90.00|
|Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter Tour, AZ||$189.00||$189.00||$189.00|
|Grand Canyon West Rim, AZ||$90.00||$90.00||$90.00|
|Las Vegas Night Tour, NV||$35.00||$35.00||$35.00|
|Lower Antelope Canyon, AZ||$135.00||$135.00||$135.00|
- All the prices are listed in USD.
- Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- Prices may change without any notice.
- Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
- 5757 Wayne Newton Blvd, (Las Vegas Airport-Terminal 1 (Starbucks on Level 1)) Las Vegas, NV 89119 at 01:30 PM
- 5757 Wayne Newton Blvd, (Las Vegas Airport-Terminal 3 (Gate 54 on Level 0))Las Vegas, NV 89119 at 01:30 PM
- 2000 Las Vegas Blvd S, (Stratosphere Casino Hotel) Buffet Area, Las Vegas, NV 89104 at 03:30 PM
- Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
Since this is a 100% guaranteed departure, in the case of a cancellation, a refund of 120% will be given. The refund, however, doesn’t apply to bad weather conditions, Airport Closures, State Emergencies or anything that is beyond our control as the tour operator.
Cancellation penalties per person for 1-4 day tours
⇒ 16 days or more prior to departure - 14% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ 7-14 days prior to departure- 35% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ 4-6 Days prior to departure- 50% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ Within 3 days prior to departure - 100% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ Departure day or no show 100% per person.
Cancellation charges for 5 days and above tour
⇒ A 14% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 46 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 35% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 21-45 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 50% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 8-20 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will also be incurred if the cancellation is done on the day of departure.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 5 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
9. Bring Cash to pay Tour Guide for Optional Activities. Activities are optional though, but every customer MUST purchase at least 2 attraction tickets. Few attractions are mandatory for all.
It was an exceptional experience with Golden Bus Tours. I went on this tour with my friends from college, and trust me, it was more fun than we expected. Ever one of us loved the tour from start till the end, especially when combined with the friends and their company. Not only the tour, but the administration from the company was very well. They managed everything so well, that we didn’t feel like we were missing out on something. We also got some discount on helicopter tour on day 2 at Grand Canyon. Absolutely loved the tour! Never thought we would have a tour like this! Thank you!
We heard a lot about this tour operator and so checked with this tour agent and truly they helped us in everything. Right from the booking to boarding the bus, but the itinerary was not clear in the website. Though, I took to word of mouth and booked the tour and I recommend.
Las Vegas Night Tour and guide of this tour Steve were just wow!!!!! It was a wonderful time with a wonderful team of this bus tour. Guide Steve was really very informative and explained all about Las Vegas in such a way that foreigners got familiar with that place. I was also happy with the accommodation as well because it was a trip of four days and relaxed good accommodation means a lot in tours of some days. I will highly recommend this tour to my all friends. Thanks
I loved all destinations but last day was a fun with a memorable option that I picked and that was of California Adventure Park. Its rides and fun was so good to experience. I also had a great time in the South Rim of Grand Canyon as well. Such kind of bus tours are always fun with many different people but the information of guides in such tour always proves to be helpful. You get to know many new things about all interesting places. Highly recommending!!! Thanks.
I was there in this trip of four days with my daughter. All days went so well and full of fun. I was so happy that my daughter was enjoying a lot and on the fourth day we were given many options to choose and I thought to hand over this selection to my daughter. She picked Disneyland Theme Park choice. It was written in the itinerary that we will be given 7 hours to enjoy their which was more than enough for us. Our tour guide was so helping and my daughter was so comfortable with her. Liza our tour guide explored every bit of this theme park. My daughter enjoyed characters like Snow White and Donald Duck in this theme park and I personally was taken in to my childhood when I visit Cinderella in her castle and that was; and is; certainly one of my favorite characters. I enjoyed a lot and bundle of thanks to Liza who appeared to be my friend and best guide ever. We clicked amazing clicks in the park and shared with my friend as well whose daughter is also wishing to join this tour. For me Grand Canyon was just a true definition of beauty. I do consider it one of the most memorable experiences of this park. Thanks a lot!!
Wonderful tour and lifetime memories. I visited Las Vegas many times but always found new fun experiences and enjoyment. It is such a wonderful city full of lights and love. Grand Canyon is a piece of beauty and peace. I am very happy with all arrangements and facilities. Our guide helped us throughout the tour. Highly recommend and definitely 5 stars.
It's good that the bus take us to the Mann's Chinese Theatre before go to Universal Studios save us lots of trouble. Also at the Universal Studios the tour guide know very well with all the show time, he took us to all the popular shows first, after that we can go to the other shows that we wanted. It saved us lots of time to visit the Grand Canyon, which was one of a lifetime experience.
My family has just recently completed the 3 day Los Angeles / Las Vegas / Grand Canyon tour. Tour was nicely organized and managed very well. This tour was from January 10, 2016 and is at a very good pace to cover all the places. All hotels were great except the one in Los Angeles which is just for a night. But then most of the hotels in LA are like that :). I would highly recommend this trip to all my family and friends.
My tour guide was such an informative man that he guided us in night tour of Las Vegas in such a way that I decided to go with my one friend for option Free Day in Las Vegas. His guidance helped us in exploring things in a very easy way. Fun and experience of chocolates in Chocolate Factory was also full of fun. I also got chocolate gifts for my family. Thanks a lot for an amazing trip in all senses.
Everything went pretty well at the tour. We started off a bit late due to weather conditions in Las Vegas, but overall it was very well managed. I took the tour with my family, and it was quite disappointing that we started late because one of the flights got late, so the tour pack was late on a whole. We enjoyed every day of the tour. Good company, well managed, good quality food,and most of all, the accommodation was very good. I was not expecting such good accommodation on this tour, given that it’s too economical! Good job!