3-Day Los Angeles to Yosemite National Park and San Francisco City Tour
Tour Code: GOL-LA-149
Duration: 3 Day(s) / 2 Night(s)
Tour Guide: Chinese, English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
Daily (2021-01-01 To 2021-12-31) | 2020-09-02 | 2020-09-03 | 2020-09-12
Explore Solvang, Golden Pacific Coastline, Apple Park, University of California, Berkeley, Silicon Valley, Golden Gate Bridge, Fisherman’s Wharf - Pier 39, Alcatraz Island, Cable Car, Lombard Street, City Hall, St. Mary's Cathedral, Chinatown, Yosemite National Park, Yosemite Falls, El Capitan, Tunnel View Point, and California Central Valley on our exciting bus tour starting from Los Angeles with special discounts and hotel reservations.
- Only the guides and drivers who have COVID 19 negative can provide services from now onwards. Drivers and Guides will wear the mask. They will disinfect the bus daily. Travelers will have to wear the mask and their temperature will be monitored regularly. Travelers will be provided with hand sanitizer and wipes. We recommend travelers to bring their own hand sanitizer also. Bus sitting will be based on the standards set by the Government.
In the morning, the tour group will head north towards Solvang along California golden Pacific coast. Upon arrival, you are able to have a drink of a gourmet European coffee and have a world-famous Danish cookie. After lunch, the group will keep going north along world famous California PCH #1 towards to the world famous "science and technology capital" - Silicon Valley, visite the famous apple company's spacecraft building, arrivel in San Francisco at night and stay the night in San Francisco.
Hotel: Holiday Inn SFO, Park Pointe Hotel or Similar.
Apple Park Visitor Center is a retail store marketing their smartphones, iPad, and many more. This center is a renowned tourist attraction in California and it’s known to attract a number of tourists every year. This place is an architectural wonder and offers visitors to learn and shop simultaneously. The park features exhibition, store, café, roof terrace to enjoy the beautiful scenery.
Refers to the city located in the south of California, well known for its television and film industry. The area of the city is 1,302 km² with a population of 3.884 million according to the census of 2013.
The Silicon Valley is in California. The word silicon is used because many silicon chip innovators and manufacturers are present there and is also a hub of many high-tech corporations and start up firms.
Solvang is a city of California located in Santa Ynez Valley. It was founded in 1911. There is also a copy of the statue “Little Mermaid” in the city. Tourism in the city began after the visit of Prince Frederick of Denmark in 1939.
You can join our Extensive City Tour. This in-depth tour of the city will bring travelers to other famous sightseeing points in SF, such as: Cable Car, Lombard Street, City Hall, St. Mary's Cathedral, and Chinatown in San Francisco. After city tour, SF self-dismiss travelers may leave the tour at Fisherman's Wharf - Pier 39. We will stop by the famous Fisherman's Wharf - Pier 39, you will have a chance to taste the local delicious seafood and take a boat ride (Optional) around the beautiful SF Bay area and enjoy the scenic views of the SF City Skyline, Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz Island and the special pier with hundreds of joyful sea lions.
Hotel: Quality inn Merced, Merced Inn or Similar.
Alcatraz Island provides visitors with plenty of history and beauty. It once housed America’s most dangerous criminals and is the site of the first US built fort on the West Coast and the first lighthouse.
The China Town of San Francisco is the oldest China Town in North America and also has the largest Chinese community outside Asia. It was established in 1848 and since then it has been an important part of history and culture.
A tourist destination that starts from Van Ness Avenue to Kearny Street in San Francisco is known as Fisherman’s Wharf. It is one of the attractive tour locations in California.
A suspension bridge spanning the Golden Gate Strait is known as Golden Gate Bridge. It connects the Pacific Ocean with San Francisco Bay.
Refers to the famous east-west street in California, the street is popular for its eight hairpin turns. The street was actually named by Jasper O Farrell, who was actually a surveyor from San Francisco.
San Francisco Bay is in the U.S. state of California, surrounded by a contiguous region known as the San Francisco Bay Area dominated by the large cities San Francisco, Oakland, and San Jose.
San Francisco City Hall, United States is the seat of government for the City and County of San Francisco, California. It is well known for its architecture and the life at night.
San Francisco, United States founded in 1979 in north California is the cultural, commercial and financial centre of the city and the only consolidated city in California.
In the morning, the group will tour the Yosemite national park which is famous for its colossal granite rocks, spectacular waterfalls, and glacier formed U-Shaped valley. You will have a chance to see the Yosemite waterfall, the El Capitan and Tunnel View Point. After the lunch, the group will drive through the richest California Central Valley before heading back to Los Angeles.
Note: If Yosemite is closed then we will either go to Paso Robels or Santa Barbara.
A vertical rock formation located on the northern side of Yosemite Valley and National Park is called El Captain. It is linked with the mountain range of Sierra Nevada.
Tunnel View is a fabulous place with lush scenes, situated on State Route 41 in Yosemite National park. The beautiful and scenic view of this marvelous valley from the view point have been watched and certified by tourists since it was initialized in 1933.
In Yosemite National Park, there is a highest waterfall known as Yosemite Falls. It has a height of 739 meters and 1.647 meters of elevation.
The Sierra Nevada Mountains of California are linked with the range of Mountains towards Yosemite National Park. The Tunnel View, Ancient sequoias and giant mountains are the reason that grabs tourists towards this place.
Most of the tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. A minivan can also be used depending on the number of people booking the tour.
Hotel Accommodation is included in tour.
This is a guided tour.
All Taxes are included.
Cash payments of admission fee for Optional Activities would be made to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Though meals and drinks are not a part of the package the guide will arrange them upon request.
Minimum service charge for the driver and the guide will be $10 per person per day.
Telephone services, laundry services, Alcoholic drinks and beverages are private room charges.
Additional personal expenditure.
Note: Customers should not buy admission tickets or passes on their own and use them on this discounted tours. In case they do, they will have to arrange their own transport.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Aquarium of the Bay, CA||$28.00||$28.00||$28.00|
|San Francisco Bay Cruise, CA||$42.00||$42.00||$42.00|
- 16555 Von Karman Ave, (Walmart Irvine) Irvine, CA 92606 at 6:30 AM
- 5250 W El Segundo Blvd, (Ramada Plaza Hotel LAX) Hawthorne, CA 90250 (Hotel Guest Only) at 6:45 AM
- 1500 S Raymond Ave, (The Hotel Fullerton) Fullerton, CA 92831 (Hotel Guest Only) at 06:45 AM
- 800 N Alameda St, (In front of Main Entrance) Union Station, Los Angeles, CA 90012 at 06:45 AM
- 15000 Hawthorne Blvd, (Best Western Plus South Bay Hotel LAX) Lawndale, CA 90260 at 07:00 AM (Pick-up only, no drop-off)
- 400 S Baldwin Ave, (In front of Cheesecake Factory) Arcadia Mall, Arcadia, CA 91007 at 07:00 AM
- 14635 Baldwin Park Town Center, (Courtyard Marriott) Baldwin Park, CA 91706 (Hotel Guest Only) at 7:00 AM
- 18880 E Gale Ave, (Best Western Executive Rowland Heights) Rowland Heights, CA 91748 at 07:00 AM
- 7828 Orangethorpe Ave, (Fairfield Inn Marriott) Buena Park, CA 90621 at 07:00 AM
- 225 W Valley Blvd, (Hilton Hotel) San Gabriel, CA 91776 (Hotel Guests Only) at 07:15 AM
- 1 Industry Hills Pkwy, (Pacific Palm Resort Hotel) City of Industry, CA 91744 (Hotel Guest Only) at 07:15 AM
- 123 S, Lincoln Ave, (Lincoln Plaza Hotel) Monterey Park, CA 91755 at 07:15 AM
- 9920 Valley Blvd, (Holiday Inn El Monte) El Monte, CA 91731 (Hotel Guests Only) at 7:15 AM
- 3633 N, (Bokai Garden Hotel - Knights Inn) Rosemead Blvd, CA 91170 at 07:30 AM
- 1311 Sycamore Dr, (Doubletree Norwalk ) CS 90650, Norwalk (Hotel Guest Only) at 07:30 AM
- 7272 E, Gage Ave Best Western Plus Commerce, CA 90040 (Hotel Guests Only) at 07:45 AM
- 7709 Telegraph Rd, (Quality Inn Montebello) Montebello, CA 90640 at 08:00 AM
- 16555 Von Karman Ave, (Walmart Irvine) Irvine, CA 92606 at 6:30 PM
- 5250 W El Segundo Blvd, (Ramada Plaza Hotel LAX - Hotel Guest only) Hawthorne, CA 90250 at 8:30 PM
- 1500 S Raymond Ave, (The Hotel Fullerton) Fullerton, CA 92831 (Hotel Guest Only) at 06:30 PM
- 800 N Alameda St, (In front of Main Entrance) Union Station, Los Angeles, CA 90012 at 06:30 PM
- 9125 Recreation Circle, (Days Inn Fountain Valley) Fountain Valley, CA 92708 at 06:30 PM
- 400 S Baldwin Ave, (Arcadia Mall - In front of Cheesecake Factory) Arcadia, CA 91007 at 06:30 PM
- 14635 Baldwin Park Town Center, (Courtyard Marriott) Baldwin Park, CA 91706 (Hotel Guest Only) at 6:30 PM
- 7828 Orangethorpe Ave, (Fairfield Inn Marriott) Buena Park, CA 90621 at 06:30 PM
- 1 Industry Hills Pkwy, (Pacific Palm Resort) La Puente, CA 91744 (Hotel guest only) at 06:30 PM
- 225 W Valley Blvd, (Hilton Hotel San Gabriel - In front of Water Fountain) San Gabriel, CA 91776 at 06:30 PM
- 123 S, Lincoln Ave, (Lincoln Hotel) Monterey Park, CA 91755 at 06:30 PM
- 3633 N, Rosemead Blvd, (Knights Inn Rosemead) Rosemead, CA 91770 at 06:30 PM
- 7709 Telegraph Rd, (Quality Inn Montebello) Montebello, CA 90640 at 06:30 PM
- 7272 E Gage Ave, (Ramada Inn Commerce) Commerce, CA 90040 at 06:30 PM
- Mandarin Plaza 1015, S Nogales St, (99 Ranch Market) Rowland Heights, CA 91748 at 7:00 AM
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
We chose this trip for our family vacation, it turned out perfectly. Perfect company, supportive guides, luxurious buses, good food, affordable accommodation and spectacular sceneries made me a very content and loyal GoldenBusTours customer. I was very content with the trip and would definitely recommend it to anyone who wants to save some cash but still experience quality
An excellent tour in almost all respects! Wonderful and well structured tour with great fellow travelers! I still get goose bumps thinking about it. We were delighted with the variety of sites and locations especially Yosemite. The hotels were all centrally located, so exploring on our own was easy. You just don’t wanna miss this trip. Amazing!
This was a perfect tour to get some change in a life; we visited a big list of places in just 3 days. Our tour guide had good knowledge about all the places and kept us informed. Golden Bus Tours holds good service and the available hotels were amazing. I loved each and every day that I spent traveling with this company. The busses were awesome. I have recommended this trip to many friends.
Overall experience was phenomenal, we visited so many beautiful places which we only craved from the pictures, the facility, bus, hotels, everything was up to mark. GoldenBusTours is providing absolutely remarkable services for travel enthusiast at pocket-friendly price.
Right near my house is the tour operator’s office and so I have been a part of big and small tours, suitable to my convenience. Today also, I am doing the same. Booked this tour as I wanted to go and see Yosemite. I have heard about it and now am satisfying my wishes.
I was a little scared of travelling but my family insisted me so I gathered my courage and decided to take this tour, it was perfect, everything was handled perfectly we stayed in a good hotel and the tour was very detailed. Awesome sights to behold and an experience of a lifetime! Overall, it's worth it, in fact much better than I expected. Hats off to GoldenBus Tours for arranging such a tour! Would go with this company again.
To visit Yosemite National Park was always my dream, until I saw the reasonable bus tour on bestbustours.com, the bus tour was of three days. On our first day I was surprised to see Los Angeles that enticing. Reached Yosemite National Park and explored the gorgeous park full of waterfalls, landscaped and greenery. On our last day, the bus took us to San Francisco city where we had fun its finest location.
Who knew you could see so much beauty in just 2 days that you couldn’t grasp on. It was a magical experience for me. All the facilities were amazing, and booking with Golden bus tours kept everything organized. I enjoyed every bit of this tour. Thanks GBT! I would surely recommend GoldenBusTours to everyone I know. Great Tour Great Company!
Hi. I’m from New Zealand, we came all the way from our hometown to experience this bus journey from Los Angeles. I think it was the best decision to join the bus tour since we didn’t know much about the places in the American California state. The management treated us quite well, and the hotels were good. Mentioning the Yosemite Forest Park and the day at San Francisco which was the best part of this tour that we found. Furthermore, we will experience some other journey in the USA very soon. Love from New Zealand.
It was a short tour but it pretty much covered everything there was to see. This experience made up for all the lost family time. Although bus travel meant we had a lot of time to kill but the guide and the bus driver were both very entertaining. The best thing that I liked about the tour was that we got enough time to see each place on our own. I would recommend this amazing trip to everyone.