3-Day Los Angeles to Yosemite National Park and San Francisco City Tour
Tour Code: GOL-LA-149
Duration: 3 Day(s) / 2 Night(s)
Tour Guide: Chinese, English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
Explore Solvang, Golden Pacific Coastline, California State Route 1, Apple Park Spaceship Building, University of California Berkeley, Silicon Valley, Palace of Fine Arts, Golden Gate Bridge, Fisherman’s Wharf - Pier 39, Alcatraz Island, Cable Car, Lombard Street, City Hall, St. Mary's Cathedral, Chinatown, Yosemite National Park, Yosemite Falls, El Capitan, Tunnel View Point, and California Central Valley on our exciting bus tour starting from Los Angeles with special discounts and hotel reservations.
Our group will start the tour in the morning from Los Angeles. We will head straight to Solvang City while traveling along the California Golden Pacific Coastline. Solvang is one of the famous tourist’s destinations in US State of California, here the Danish-style architecture of buildings, wineries, iconic eateries, and countless other tourist’s attractions entice the visitors from all over the globe. Discover the charms of this Danish town, as well as don’t miss to taste the renowned European coffee and Danish cookies. Travel on the scenic California State Route 1 highway and arrive at the Silicon Valley. Here, our group tours the world-class Apple Park Spaceship Building. Later, we will take our guests to San Francisco to stay overnight.
Hotel: Courtyard Marriott SFO, Park Pointe Hotel or Similar.
Apple Park Visitor Center is a retail store marketing their smartphones, iPad, and many more. This center is a renowned tourist attraction in California and it’s known to attract a number of tourists every year. This place is an architectural wonder and offers visitors to learn and shop simultaneously. The park features exhibition, store, café, roof terrace to enjoy the beautiful scenery.
Refers to the city located in the south of California, well known for its television and film industry. The area of the city is 1,302 km² with a population of 3.884 million according to the census of 2013.
The Silicon Valley is in California. The word silicon is used because many silicon chip innovators and manufacturers are present there and is also a hub of many high-tech corporations and start up firms.
Solvang is a city of California located in Santa Ynez Valley. It was founded in 1911. There is also a copy of the statue “Little Mermaid” in the city. Tourism in the city began after the visit of Prince Frederick of Denmark in 1939.
Begin the day by exploring the world-renowned University of California, Berkeley. Continue to San Francisco through the Silicon Valley, and make the first stop at Palace of Fine Arts. After we visit the Golden Gate Bridge, arrive at the Fisherman’s Wharf - Pier 39. Here, guests are able to taste the fresh seafood lunch, as well as take a sightseeing cruise to discover the charming views of San Francisco skyscrapers, Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz Island, and much more (optional cruise). Later, guests can join our Extensive City Tour which best explores the famous landmarks of San Francisco including Cable Car, Lombard Street, City Hall, St. Mary's Cathedral, Chinatown, and similar.
Hotel: Clarion Inn, Comfort Inn or Similar.
Alcatraz Island provides visitors with plenty of history and beauty. It once housed America’s most dangerous criminals and is the site of the first US built fort on the West Coast and the first lighthouse.
A suspension bridge spanning the Golden Gate Strait is known as Golden Gate Bridge. It connects the Pacific Ocean with San Francisco Bay.
Refers to the famous east-west street in California, the street is popular for its eight hairpin turns. The street was actually named by Jasper O Farrell, who was actually a surveyor from San Francisco.
San Francisco Bay is in the U.S. state of California, surrounded by a contiguous region known as the San Francisco Bay Area dominated by the large cities San Francisco, Oakland, and San Jose.
San Francisco, United States founded in 1979 in north California is the cultural, commercial and financial centre of the city and the only consolidated city in California.
Today, our group will head to the Yosemite National Park filled with lush valleys, mountains, greenery, waterfalls, and more. Here, our guests will enjoy paying visits to the stunning Yosemite Falls, El Capitan, and Tunnel View Point. Travel through the breathtaking California Central Valley and arrive at Los Angeles. Our tour will be concluded in the evening at Los Angeles.
Note: If Yosemite is closed then we will either go to Paso Robels or Santa Barbara.
A vertical rock formation located on the northern side of Yosemite Valley and National Park is called El Captain. It is linked with the mountain range of Sierra Nevada.
Tunnel View is a fabulous place with lush scenes, situated on State Route 41 in Yosemite National park. The beautiful and scenic view of this marvelous valley from the view point have been watched and certified by tourists since it was initialized in 1933.
In Yosemite National Park, there is a highest waterfall known as Yosemite Falls. It has a height of 739 meters and 1.647 meters of elevation.
The Sierra Nevada Mountains of California are linked with the range of Mountains towards Yosemite National Park. The Tunnel View, Ancient sequoias and giant mountains are the reason that grabs tourists towards this place.
The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Most of the tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. A minivan can also be used depending on the number of people booking the tour.
Hotel Accommodation is included in tour.
This is a guided tour.
All Taxes are included.
Cash payments of admission fee for Optional Activities would be made to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Though meals and drinks are not a part of the package the guide will arrange them upon request.
Minimum service charge for the driver and the guide will be $10 per person per day.
Telephone services, laundry services, Alcoholic drinks and beverages are private room charges.
Additional personal expenditure.
Note: Customers should not buy admission tickets or passes on their own and use them on this discounted tours. In case they do, they will have to arrange their own transport.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Aquarium of the Bay||$27.00||$27.00||$27.00|
|San Francisco Bay Cruise, CA||$42.00||$42.00||$42.00|
All the prices are listed in USD.
Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
Prices may change without any notice.
Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
- 16555 Von Karman Ave, (Walmart Irvine) Irvine, CA 92606 at 6:30 AM
- 5250 W El Segundo Blvd, (Ramada Plaza Hotel LAX) Hawthorne, CA 90250 (Hotel Guest Only) at 6:45 AM
- 1500 S Raymond Ave, (The Hotel Fullerton) Fullerton, CA 92831 (Hotel Guest Only) at 06:45 AM
- 800 N Alameda St, (In front of Main Entrance) Union Station, Los Angeles, CA 90012 at 06:45 AM
- 15000 Hawthorne Blvd, (Best Western Plus South Bay Hotel LAX) Lawndale, CA 90260 at 07:00 AM (Pick-up only, no drop-off)
- 400 S Baldwin Ave, (In front of Cheesecake Factory) Arcadia Mall, Arcadia, CA 91007 at 07:00 AM
- 14635 Baldwin Park Town Center, (Courtyard Marriott) Baldwin Park, CA 91706 (Hotel Guest Only) at 7:00 AM
- 18880 E Gale Ave, (Best Western Executive Rowland Heights) Rowland Heights, CA 91748 at 07:00 AM
- 7828 Orangethorpe Ave, (Fairfield Inn Marriott) Buena Park, CA 90621 at 07:00 AM
- 225 W Valley Blvd, (Hilton Hotel) San Gabriel, CA 91776 (Hotel Guests Only) at 07:15 AM
- 1 Industry Hills Pkwy, (Pacific Palm Resort Hotel) City of Industry, CA 91744 (Hotel Guest Only) at 07:15 AM
- 123 S, Lincoln Ave, (Lincoln Plaza Hotel) Monterey Park, CA 91755 at 07:15 AM
- 9920 Valley Blvd, (Holiday Inn El Monte) El Monte, CA 91731 (Hotel Guests Only) at 7:15 AM
- 3633 N, (Bokai Garden Hotel - Knights Inn) Rosemead Blvd, CA 91170 at 07:30 AM
- 1311 Sycamore Dr, (Doubletree Norwalk ) CS 90650, Norwalk (Hotel Guest Only) at 07:30 AM
- 7272 E, Gage Ave Best Western Plus Commerce, CA 90040 (Hotel Guests Only) at 07:45 AM
- 7709 Telegraph Rd, (Quality Inn Montebello) Montebello, CA 90640 at 08:00 AM
- 16555 Von Karman Ave, (Walmart Irvine) Irvine, CA 92606 at 6:30 PM
- 5250 W El Segundo Blvd, (Ramada Plaza Hotel LAX - Hotel Guest only) Hawthorne, CA 90250 at 8:30 PM
- 1500 S Raymond Ave, (The Hotel Fullerton) Fullerton, CA 92831 (Hotel Guest Only) at 06:30 PM
- 800 N Alameda St, (In front of Main Entrance) Union Station, Los Angeles, CA 90012 at 06:30 PM
- 9125 Recreation Circle, (Days Inn Fountain Valley) Fountain Valley, CA 92708 at 06:30 PM
- 400 S Baldwin Ave, (Arcadia Mall - In front of Cheesecake Factory) Arcadia, CA 91007 at 06:30 PM
- 14635 Baldwin Park Town Center, (Courtyard Marriott) Baldwin Park, CA 91706 (Hotel Guest Only) at 6:30 PM
- 18880 E Gale Ave, (Best Western Executive Rowland Heights) Rowland Heights, CA 91748 at 06:30 PM
- 7828 Orangethorpe Ave, (Fairfield Inn Marriott) Buena Park, CA 90621 at 06:30 PM
- 1 Industry Hills Pkwy, (Pacific Palm Resort) La Puente, CA 91744 (Hotel guest only) at 06:30 PM
- 9920 Valley Blvd, (Holiday Inn El Monte) El Monte, CA 91731 (Hotel Guests Only) at 6:30 PM
- 225 W Valley Blvd, (Hilton Hotel San Gabriel - In front of Water Fountain) San Gabriel, CA 91776 at 06:30 PM
- 123 S, Lincoln Ave, (Lincoln Hotel) Monterey Park, CA 91755 at 06:30 PM
- 1311 Sycamore Dr, (Doubletree Norwalk ) CS 90650, Norwalk (Hotel Guest Only) at 06:30 PM
- 3633 N, Rosemead Blvd, (Knights Inn Rosemead) Rosemead, CA 91770 at 06:30 PM
- 7709 Telegraph Rd, (Quality Inn Montebello) Montebello, CA 90640 at 06:30 PM
- 7272 E Gage Ave, (Ramada Inn Commerce) Commerce, CA 90040 at 06:30 PM
Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
Since this is a 100% guaranteed departure, in the case of a cancellation, a refund of 120% will be given. The refund, however, doesn’t apply to bad weather conditions, Airport Closures, State Emergencies or anything that is beyond our control as the tour operator.
Cancellation penalties per person for 1-4 day tours
⇒ 16 days or more prior to departure - 14% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ 7-14 days prior to departure- 35% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ 4-6 Days prior to departure- 50% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ Within 3 days prior to departure - 100% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ Departure day or no show 100% per person.
Cancellation charges for 5 days and above tour
⇒ A 14% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 46 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 35% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 21-45 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 50% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 8-20 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will also be incurred if the cancellation is done on the day of departure.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 5 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
9. Bring Cash to pay Tour Guide for Optional Activities. Activities are optional though, but every customer MUST purchase at least 2 attraction tickets. Few attractions are mandatory for all.
We chose this trip for our family vacation, it turned out perfectly. Perfect company, supportive guides, luxurious buses, good food, affordable accommodation and spectacular sceneries made me a very content and loyal GoldenBusTours customer. I was very content with the trip and would definitely recommend it to anyone who wants to save some cash but still experience quality
An excellent tour in almost all respects! Wonderful and well structured tour with great fellow travelers! I still get goose bumps thinking about it. We were delighted with the variety of sites and locations especially Yosemite. The hotels were all centrally located, so exploring on our own was easy. You just don’t wanna miss this trip. Amazing!
This was a perfect tour to get some change in a life; we visited a big list of places in just 3 days. Our tour guide had good knowledge about all the places and kept us informed. Golden Bus Tours holds good service and the available hotels were amazing. I loved each and every day that I spent traveling with this company. The busses were awesome. I have recommended this trip to many friends.
Overall experience was phenomenal, we visited so many beautiful places which we only craved from the pictures, the facility, bus, hotels, everything was up to mark. GoldenBusTours is providing absolutely remarkable services for travel enthusiast at pocket-friendly price.
Right near my house is the tour operator’s office and so I have been a part of big and small tours, suitable to my convenience. Today also, I am doing the same. Booked this tour as I wanted to go and see Yosemite. I have heard about it and now am satisfying my wishes.
I was a little scared of travelling but my family insisted me so I gathered my courage and decided to take this tour, it was perfect, everything was handled perfectly we stayed in a good hotel and the tour was very detailed. Awesome sights to behold and an experience of a lifetime! Overall, it's worth it, in fact much better than I expected. Hats off to GoldenBus Tours for arranging such a tour! Would go with this company again.
To visit Yosemite National Park was always my dream, until I saw the reasonable bus tour on bestbustours.com, the bus tour was of three days. On our first day I was surprised to see Los Angeles that enticing. Reached Yosemite National Park and explored the gorgeous park full of waterfalls, landscaped and greenery. On our last day, the bus took us to San Francisco city where we had fun its finest location.
Who knew you could see so much beauty in just 2 days that you couldn’t grasp on. It was a magical experience for me. All the facilities were amazing, and booking with Golden bus tours kept everything organized. I enjoyed every bit of this tour. Thanks GBT! I would surely recommend GoldenBusTours to everyone I know. Great Tour Great Company!
Hi. I’m from New Zealand, we came all the way from our hometown to experience this bus journey from Los Angeles. I think it was the best decision to join the bus tour since we didn’t know much about the places in the American California state. The management treated us quite well, and the hotels were good. Mentioning the Yosemite Forest Park and the day at San Francisco which was the best part of this tour that we found. Furthermore, we will experience some other journey in the USA very soon. Love from New Zealand.
It was a short tour but it pretty much covered everything there was to see. This experience made up for all the lost family time. Although bus travel meant we had a lot of time to kill but the guide and the bus driver were both very entertaining. The best thing that I liked about the tour was that we got enough time to see each place on our own. I would recommend this amazing trip to everyone.