3-Day Los Angeles to Monterey, Yosemite National Park and San Francisco Tour
Tour Code: GOL-LA-344
Duration: 3 Day(s) / 2 Night(s)
Tour Guide: Chinese, English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
Explore Pacific Coast Highway, 17-Mile Drive, Yosemite National Park, Pebble Beach, Half Dome, Berkley University, Palace of Fine Arts, Fisherman's Wharf, Lombard Street, Yosemite Falls, Bridal Veil Falls, Golden Gate Bridge, Twin Peaks, City Hall, and Yosemite Valley, on an exciting 3-day bus tour starting from Los Angeles with special discounts, and buy 2 get 1 free offer.
We will pick guests from Los Angeles early in the morning. Enjoy the scenic ride along the magnificent Pacific Coast Highway. Following this, we will head to the beautiful Monterey where we will make a short stop for sightseeing. Here we will stop at a world first-class golf course and resort to sightsee the amazing ocean view and multimillion-dollar mansions. After this, we will continue our 17-Miles Drive sightseeing. We will also explore the the Pebble Beach visitor center. Our night stay will be in the Bay area.
Hotel: Crowne Plaza Union City, Oakland Airport Executive Hotel or Similar.
A scenic road that lets you enjoy the beautiful drive through Pebble Beach and Pacific Grove, the 17-Mile Drive provides visitors with several points of interest along the way!
Bastogne Outlets are known features fashion boutiques known for their trendy styles and customized looks. Find out the best stores in Bastogne to find the best purchases for yourself.
It is a city in the central cost of California, the attraction point in the city is the Monterey Bay Aquarium. The population of the city is 28, 294 as per the census of 2013.
The Monterey Peninsula’s unincorporated community is known as Pebble Beach. This small city lies on the level of sea and located in California.
In the morning, the tour will head straight to Berkley University; explore the world-renowned educational institute. You can have sight of both Golden Gate straight and Golden Gate Bridge from the campus. Next, our guests will be taken to the San Francisco city. Enjoy the cable car ride and visit the Golden Gate Bridge. Next, visit Fisherman's Wharf and take optional San Francisco Bay cruise. Next, we will visit Madame Tussaud, or Exploratorium and the Palace of Fine Arts. Guests will be offered to take our extensive optional tour of the San Francisco city for $35 per head which includes numerous attractions such as Twin Peaks, City Hall, others.
Note: If you want to skip extensive tour for San Francisco City then you will pay $30/pax
Hotel: Days Inn Merced, Clarion Inn Modesto or Similar.
The Bernardino Mountains found in Southern California bring a lot more than their exquisite beauty to the table. They are a wonderful place to enjoy plenty of outdoor activities such as hiking and mountaineering.
A tourist destination that starts from Van Ness Avenue to Kearny Street in San Francisco is known as Fisherman’s Wharf. It is one of the attractive tour locations in California.
A suspension bridge spanning the Golden Gate Strait is known as Golden Gate Bridge. It connects the Pacific Ocean with San Francisco Bay.
Refers to the famous east-west street in California, the street is popular for its eight hairpin turns. The street was actually named by Jasper O Farrell, who was actually a surveyor from San Francisco.
A monumental structure constructed for the Panama-Pacific Exposition in 1915 is called Palace of Fine Arts. It is situated in San Francisco.
San Francisco is a hilly city on the tip of a peninsula and home to numerous tourist attractions. Experience the San Francisco Advanced Tour for its Segway expeditions; it’s fun riding the hills in San Francisco. The 2.5-hour Segway experience leads the visitors to the top-notch sites; climb up the steep hills and ride down the famous streets with entertaining tour guides, and more.
San Francisco Bay is in the U.S. state of California, surrounded by a contiguous region known as the San Francisco Bay Area dominated by the large cities San Francisco, Oakland, and San Jose.
San Francisco, United States founded in 1979 in north California is the cultural, commercial and financial centre of the city and the only consolidated city in California.
Leave hotel early in the morning to reach one of the fascinating natural treasures of America, Yosemite National Park. Explore the breathtaking beauty of the park and visit its eminent attractions including Yosemite Falls, Half Dome, Bridal Veil Falls, and Yosemite Valley. Next, Guests will head back to Los Angeles in the evening to end the tour.
Note: Whenever Yosemite is closed for any reason then we will visit Solvang.
Bridal Veil Fall is one of the most popular and prominent waterfalls that are located in California. It is popular place for visitors to see the beauty of the 188 meters high waterfall that flows all year.
A vertical rock formation located on the northern side of Yosemite Valley and National Park is called El Captain. It is linked with the mountain range of Sierra Nevada.
Half Dome is located at Yosemite National Park in the famous state of California; it is basically a granite dome, the crest of the granite is 4,737 ft. above the floor of the valley.
In Yosemite National Park, there is a highest waterfall known as Yosemite Falls. It has a height of 739 meters and 1.647 meters of elevation.
The Sierra Nevada Mountains of California are linked with the range of Mountains towards Yosemite National Park. The Tunnel View, Ancient sequoias and giant mountains are the reason that grabs tourists towards this place.
- The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
Mandatory fee: $50/per person for Line B (Yosemite National Park Admission, 17 Miles Drive Admission, Berkley University, Madame Tussauds or San Francisco Exploratorium) (From Now to 12/31/2019).
Mandatory fee: $65/per person for Line B (Yosemite National Park Admission, 17 Miles Drive Admission, Berkley University, Madame Tussauds or San Francisco Exploratorium) (Effective from 01/01/2020).
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets.Some attractions might be closed on public holidays. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
A minimum tip of $10 per passenger per day for Tour Guide and Driver is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of the driver and the tour guide.
Though the meals are excluded,but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from the mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice: Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|San Francisco Advanced Tour, CA||$35.00||$35.00||$35.00|
|San Francisco Bay Cruise, CA||$44.00||$32.00||$44.00|
- All the prices are listed in USD.
- Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- Prices may change without any notice.
- Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
- 17900 Jamboree Rd, (Hotel Irvine) Irvine, CA 92614 at 6:30 AM
- 21725 E. Gateway Center Dr,(Holiday Inn Diamond Bar)Diamond Bar, CA 91765 (Hotel Guest Only) at 7:15 AM
- 3200 W Temple Ave, (La Quinta Inn & Suite Pomona - Hotel Guest Only) Pomona, CA 91768 at 7:15 AM
- 225 West Valley Boulevard, (Hilton Hotel - Hotel Guest Only), San Gabriel, CA 91776 at 7:15 AM
- 123 South Lincoln Ave, (Lincoln Plaza Hotel) Monterey Park, CA 91755 at 7:15 AM
- 1300 S Golden West Ave, (99 Ranch Market Arcadia) Arcadia, CA 91007 at 07:15 AM
- 1500 S Raymond Ave, (The Hotel Fullerton) Fullerton, CA 92831 (Hotel guests only) at 07:30 PM
- 18880 E.Gale Ave, (Best Western Hotel) Rowland Heights, CA 91748 at 7:30 AM
- 3633 N, (Bokai Garden Hotel Rosemead) Rosemead Blvd, CA 91770 at 07:30 AM
- 222 W Houston Ave, (Howard Johnson Inn) Fullerton, CA 92832 at 7:10 AM
- 9488 Valley Blvd, (Quality Inn) Rosemead, CA 91770 at 07:45 AM
- 1211 East Garvey street, (Park Inn By Radisson) Covina, CA 91724 (Hotel guest Only) at 07:45 AM
- 1 Industry Hills Parkway, (Pacific Palm Resorts) City of Industry, CA 91744 (Hotel Guests Only) at 08:00 AM
- 9920 Valley Blvd, (Holiday Inn) El Monte, CA 91731 (Hotel Guest Only) at 8:00 AM
- 600 N Broadway, Chinatown Senior Citizen Center, Los Angeles, CA 90012 at 08:45 AM
- 600 N Broadway, Chinatown Senior Citizen Center, Los Angeles, CA 90012 at 07:00 PM
- 1 Industry Hills Parkway, (Pacific Palm Resorts) City of Industry, CA 91744 (Hotel Guests Only) at 07:00 PM
- 9488 Valley Blvd, (Quality Inn) Rosemead, CA 91770 at 07:30 PM
- 1500 S Raymond Ave, (The Hotel Fullerton) Fullerton, CA 92831 (Hotel guests only) at 07:30 PM
- 222 W Houston Ave, (Howard Johnson Hotel) Fullerton, CA 92832 at 07:30 PM
- 14299 Firestone Blvd, (Holidays Inn) La Mirada, CA 90638 (Hotel guest only) at 08:00 PM
- 3275 E Garvey Ave N, Best Western Covina - Hotel Guest Only) West Covina, CA 91791 at 8:00 PM
- 225 West Valley Boulevard, (Hilton Hotel), San Gabriel, CA 91776 (Hotel Guest Only) at 8:00 PM
- 17900 Jamboree Rd, (Hotel Irvine) Irvine, CA 92614 at 8:00 PM
- 3633 N, (Bokai Garden Hotel Rosemead) Rosemead Blvd, CA 91770 at 08:00 PM
- 1211 E Garvey Street, (Park Inn Radisson) Covina, CA 91724 (Hotel Guest Only) at 08:00 PM
- 21725 E. Gateway Center Dr,(Holiday Inn Diamond Bar)Diamond Bar, CA 91765 (Hotel Guest Only) at 8:00 PM
- 3200 W Temple Ave, (La Quinta Inn & Suite Pomona - Hotel Guest Only) Pomona, CA 91768 at 8:00 PM
- 123 South Lincoln Ave, (Lincoln Plaza Hotel) Monterey Park, CA 91755 at 8:00 PM
- 18880 E Gale Ave, (Best Westen Hotel) Rowland Heights, CA 91748 at 08:00 PM
- 9125 Recreation Circle, (Days Inn Fountain Vally) Fountain Valley, CA 92708 (Hotel guest only) at 08:30 PM
- 17713 Pioneer Blvd, (99 Ranch Market Cerritos) Artesia, CA 90701 at 08:30 PM
- 1300 S Golden West Ave, (99 Ranch Market) Arcadia, CA 91007 at 08:30 PM
- 9920 Valley Blvd, (Holiday Inn) El Monte, CA 91731 (Hotel Guest Only) at 8:30 PM
- Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ 30 days or more prior to departure - $40 per person will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 15-29 days prior to departure - 30% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 7-14 days prior to departure - 50% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 4-6 days prior to departure – 80% tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 3 days prior to departure – 100% tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ For the free or discounted customer $100 penalty is applicable for entire group if cancellation is requested 4 days before the tour for Yellowstone tours
⇒ For the free or discounted customer $200 penalty is applicable for entire group if the person is no show on the tour for Yellowstone tours
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
1. For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
2. No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 20 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Gift coupons are available in limited quantity on first come first serve basis.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
To know that there is some other trip superior than this one would me certainly a shocking thing for me. I went for this tour alone and I personally found that it was really a comprehensive tour with some memorable moments. I am 65 and our tour guide was such a caring man who was helping all people who were having difficulty to get in and out of the bus. Due to knee problem I was also helped by Steve (our tour guide) to get into the bus. The bus driver also dropped us close to the destinations to have minimum walk. This is something we do not get everywhere. Bundle of thanks with 5 stars!!!
Yosemite National Park is very beautiful. During this trip, we got to see many beautiful places. Our tour guide was explained the things very well and was very informative. Enjoyed a lot. Hoping for taking more tours from GoldenBusTours. Appreciated .
I can consider this trip as a happy blend of fun, a bit of luxuriousness, breathtaking view, information and excitement. From booking to reaching back to the airport all is fun with an amazing team of this bus tour. All destinations were more or less exceptional in their beauty. Visit of Berkley University was something really new for me and got good and new information about this institute from my guide. Yes!! Another thing that needs to be mentioned here is that the Palace of Fine Arts is a must visited and most appreciable place in this trip. Immense efforts and planning can be the acknowledgment of this marvelous trip because of the professionalism of its team. Happy days!!!
What I realized in this trip that; faultless itinerary was the crown thing for me with an ultimate explanation of destinations along with commendable information and services as well. One good thing that is very important to mention here is that optional tours were very reasonable with guides. I picked San Francisco city for me as an optional and found it super cool. Thanks
Marvelous tour. It was such a good decision. All places were beautiful and interesting. I enjoyed visiting Yosemite National park and Golden Gate Bridge. Mr. J our guide and driver were informative people. Their information regarding places is notable. The best part is he knew how to satisfy people. I learnt a lot during this tour. I will highly recommend this tour and want to join some other tour soon.
Totally astonishing trip as I expected it to be and more. I will start with the beauty and amazing fun at places like Yosemite National Park, Fisherman's Wharf and the Palace of Fine Arts. I must say that the Falls of Yosemite were worth clicking and visitors seemed to be so engaged in all such beauties. It was not only the beauty of the views that engaged us but the presentation and explanation from the guide was engaging as well in the entire tour. I am highly recommending it to enjoy its organized services. Many thanks!!!!!
Yan Yan Chung
This is a pretty good tour, if you like to visit cities. San Francisco, Santa Barbara, Monterey and Yosemite National Park. It will be very good option for you. The driver/guide is a very friendly and helpful person. The pick up and drop off at the many locations were on time. The stay too at hotels was comfortable.
I was a perfect road trip. I enjoyed the routes, it was fantastic drive and perfect views. I was feeling so relaxed to look outside from window without any hassle and disturbance. During travelling I was only listening music and enjoying the outside views. All places were worth to visit specially a tour of San Francisco. Food was good. I also did some good shopping. Our guide was a trained and supportive man. Overall it was well managed and well planned tour. Special thanks to the whole team. Love beautiful days.
We really enjoyed the tour. Tour Code: GOL-LA-344 . Well planned, and well executed. Good Accommodations. Our guide was very polite and helpful. She attended to all the guests requests and tried her best to keep everyone happy. Both the guide and the bus driver were very kind and understanding. We really enjoyed the trip and the chosen destinations.
This is my first time touring in West Coast and this has been a wonderful experience with the tour guide. He did really well explaining each historic features and I learned a lot of from it. I would highly recommend this. Thanks GoldenBusTours.