LA – Fashion Outlet – Las Vegas
Day 1 of this tour will start from Los Angeles, passing the Barstow into the Mojave Desert. At noon, shopping and lunch will be at the Fashion Outlet. We will check-in the hotel as soon as we arrive in Las Vegas. At night, guests will have an option to go on an optional night tour of the Sin City; Las Vegas. The tour guide will lead the night tour. You will visit Venetian Hotel & Casino’s indoor “sky dome,” human-made water canals, and San Marcos Square. You can also see the Volcano Eruption show in front of the Mirage hotel. You can also take pictures with the famous MGM Hotel and Casino. Finally, you can go to the top floor of 108-floor tall Stratosphere hotel to have a perfect view of the city.
Hotel: Stratosphere Hotel or Similar.
Antelope Canyon – Horseshoe Bend – Las Vegas
Today we will drive to see power plants and grand dam project while driving through Glen Canyon Dam. We will take a short break, and head to our primary destination of the day; Antelope Canyon. Tourists can opt for the luxurious airplane tour that overlooks Lake Powell, the artificial lake and the tallest natural bridge, the Rainbow Bridge. Next stop is at Horseshoe Bend. We are sure you will be dazed at the curved bay clear water watching it from a height of 300 meters. In the noon, reach Las Vegas, and visitors may choose to see more of Las Vegas shows.
Hotel: Stratosphere Hotel or Similar.
Ethel M Chocolate Factory – Brastow Outlet Center – LosAngeles
Day 3 morning starts sweetly by visiting the Ethel M Chocolate Factory, take a look at their production process and taste handmade famous M&M chocolate. We will also visit the Cactus garden. Proceed to Barstow Outlet Center that has over 150 Native American brands. Finally, return to Los Angeles.
Note: Guests book your airline for domestic flights after 20:30 p.m. and international flights after 21:30 p.m.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Pick-up and drop-off to a chosen location will be provided. ( Note the locations and times of pick-up)
A deluxe coach with air conditioning will be providing the transport. In case only a few passengers are there to take part in the tour a high top Mercedes 15 seat minibus may be used for this purpose.
Professional escort for the tour will be provided.
Hotel accommodation will be provided for nights.
All taxes are included in the price of tour package.
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets.Some attractions might be closed on public holidays. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
A minimum of $9 service fee per passenger per day is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of driver and the tour guide.
Though the meals are excluded,but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service-fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice: Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|KA Show, LV||$120.00||$120.00||$120.00|
|Lake Powell Luxurious Airplane Tour, AZ||$168.00||$0.00||$168.00|
|Las Vegas La Reve Show, NV||$176.00||$176.00||$176.00|
|Las Vegas Night Tour, NV||$35.00||$35.00||$35.00|
|Lower Antelope Canyon, AZ||$135.00||$135.00||$135.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
5710 East La Palma Ave, (Anaheim Hills Inn and Suites) Anaheim Hills, CA 92807 (Hotel Guest Only) at 6:30 PM
16555 Von Karman Ave, (Walmart Irvine) Irvine, CA 92606 at 6:30 PM
1500 S Raymond Ave, (The Hotel Fullerton) Fullerton, CA 92831 (Hotel Guest Only) at 06:30 PM
800 N Alameda St, (In front of Main Entrance) Union Station, Los Angeles, CA 90012 at 06:30 PM
9125 Recreation Circle, (Days Inn Fountain Valley) Fountain Valley, CA 92708 at 06:30 PM
400 S Baldwin Ave, (Arcadia Mall - In front of Cheesecake Factory) Arcadia, CA 91007 at 06:30 PM
14635 Baldwin Park Town Center, (Courtyard Marriott) Baldwin Park, CA 91706 (Hotel Guest Only) at 6:30 PM
225 W Valley Blvd, (Hilton Hotel) San Gabriel, CA 91776 (Hotel Guests Only) at 06:30 PM
123 S, Lincoln Ave, (Lincoln Hotel) Monterey Park, CA 91755 at 06:30 PM
17713 Pioneer Blvd, (99 Ranch Market Cerritos) Artesia, CA 90701 at 06:30 PM
7000 Beach Blvd, (Holiday Inn) Buena Park, CA 90620 (Hotel Guest Only) at 6:30 PM
3633 N, (Bokai Garden Hotel - Knights Inn) Rosemead Blvd, CA 91770 at 06:30 PM
434 Potrero Grande Dr, (MarkLand Hotel Best Western) Monterey Park, CA 91755 at 06:30 PM
9488 Valley Blvd, (Comfort Suites Rosemead) Rosemead, CA 91170 at 06:30 PM
7709 Telegraph Rd, (Quality Inn Montebello) Montebello, CA 90640 at 06:30 PM
7272 E Gage Ave, (Ramada Inn Commerce) Commerce, CA 90040 at 06:30 PM
7828 Orangethorpe Ave, (Fairfield Inn Marriott) Buena Park, CA 90621 at 06:30 PM
1 Industry Hills Pkwy, (Pacific Palm Resort) City of Industry, CA 91744 at 06:30 PM
18880 E Gale Ave, (Best Westen Hotel) Rowland Heights, CA 91748 at 06:30 PM
7555 Beach Blvd, (Buena Park Hotel and Suites) Buena Park, CA 90621 (Hotel Guest Only) at 06:40 PM
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 5 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
Since this is a 100% guaranteed departure, in the case of a cancellation, a refund of 120% will be given. The refund, however, doesn’t apply to bad weather conditions, Airport Closures, State Emergencies or anything that is beyond our control as the tour operator.
Cancellation penalties per person for 1-4 day tours
⇒ 16-30 days or more prior to departure- 10% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ 7-14 days prior to departure- 35% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ 4-6 Days prior to departure- 50% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ Within 3 days prior to departure - 100% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ Departure day or no show 100% per person.
Cancellation charges for 5 days and above tour
⇒ A 10% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 46 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 25% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 21-45 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 50% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 8-20 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will also be incurred if the cancellation is done on the day of departure.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
9. Bring Cash to pay Tour Guide for Optional Activities. Activities are optional though, but every customer MUST purchase at least 2 attraction tickets. Few attractions are mandatory for all.
we rented a room at Las Vegas, Stratosphere Hotel to get fresh. The view was great from there covering the scenic beauty. Our next stops were scheduled on the next day, so we spent the entire night around the Vegas strip visiting the live shows and luxury casinos. It is among the best-visited town in the entire country, and an amazing place to have a taste of entertainment and fun. If you ask me I would give 4 out of 5 ratings. The best part was that it was a good escape plan from our hectic daily routine but I would not recommend for those who are more comfortable enjoying the hassle of everyday life. I would prefer to take my family on this tour next time whenever I get a chance.
we rested in a resort for a while in Las Vegas after a big day; it was all about the beauty of the places. One of the most breath-taking scenes I had ever seen. I could easily see the beauty of nature just from standing at the resort. The tour guides were excellent in selecting a resort for us because all we could see from the windows was this bustling sleepless strip of Vegas. The tour guide explained us the history of the lake and was pretty helpful as well as informative through our whole trip. The tour guide also did a great job not annoying the people by continuously telling us facts we already knew. After spending a while, we were taken towards Antelope Canyon. The region was at a pleasant temperature. One of the things about the tour that stood aside was that the tour service got us at a perfect time, the area wasn’t crowded with people and it was a lot of fun with a few people.
It was lovely being part of the group which not only helped us get around the Las Vegas and Los Angeles, but we also dig around the famous all around the nearby region. The tour guide traveled along with all of the passengers and the guide told us much about the information which was delightful and appreciable. We remember our last day stop was the Ethel M Chocolate Factory in Nevada near Vegas; however, the little city was magnificent for tours. My overall experience with this tour service has been extraordinary and I would recommend anyone to use this tour service if they want a fresh gasp of air and observe the beauty of nature and architecture.
Some places we visit turned out to be a fantastic experience in terms of relaxation and become memorable for life. The timing was ideal being stuck in office work most of the time. That obviously demanded a break. My colleague suggested many ideas and finally, I picked up the idea of a family tour. I seriously had no idea where to plan but my family demanded a tour of Las Vegas, Los Angeles, and Antelope Canyon. We decided to go by car to Los Angeles which was supposed to be our pickup location by a tour bus. We had to drive fast and reach before 8:00. We had so many ideas coming in our mind about the beautiful place we were heading to as soon as we saw the tour bus approaching. The tour guide took charges from us and the drive started. We instantly realized that our real enjoyment had started when the tourist guide started explaining about our visit to a strip of Las Vegas. Tour manager told us that it’s a unique place which interests people of all tastes and cultures. It’s the basic reason for its popularity. The details were creating excitement in our hearts and the time came when we actually reached and came out of our tour bus.
I had heard about the beauty and charm of Las Vegas city from my office colleagues many times so eventually we managed to plan our tour during holidays. Las Vegas as I was told attracts lots of tourists so it was really exciting to make preliminary preparation for the visit. To add more experience we decided to reach Los Angeles by road. We planned to park our car at McDonald's and move forward on a tour bus which was supposed to pick us up at 8:00 AM. Well, that was not a hectic journey as it carried lots of hope about the entertainment we were going to get in some time. The tourist guide further added to our hopes and explained the reason of popularity of the region. The scenes started creating in our minds expecting everything which was told by him. And then we reached Las Vegas the first day when we realized the bus had stopped. The Vegas strip was awesome on our first glance. The vibrant colors on the water we're adding to our peace of mind. I must say that the city was very well maintained to such an extent that its beauty is still restored. What else could we want? My colleagues were more interested in casinos and we spent most of the night there. Las Vegas resort is the best place to attract all sorts of people. I would strongly recommend to everyone, great service.
Li Ming Hsü
I would recommend this tour for anyone who wants to get a taste of each of the visited cities. The schedule is very tight and there is a lot of traveling on the bus time. Our guide was excellent and did a great job in keeping things organized and moving. we had a great time and would recommend this tour and this tour provider.
we took a very long ride through the Mojave Desert that it was a several hundred miles of the distance we covered from Los Angeles straight to the Las Vegas. It did get pretty boring when there is just the long distance to cover. But as we arrived at the Las Vegas, the beauty of the city just made me feel that the distance we covered was worthy of it: the beautiful bustling culture and sky touching hotels and casinos. After spending the vacation the bus drove us back to Los Angeles from where we easily return back to our hometowns. The hotels were really good!
You will be discouraged from using the washroom on the bus unless it is an "emergency-" (there are plenty of rest stops, however just be aware) and finally, you will eat at least at 1 Chinese food buffet per day (not bad food, just gets a little old). With all that said, it was a good experience. our guide was a enthusiastic tour guide. it was fun. would definitely opt GoldenBusTours in the future.
Being bored of my everyday routine and trapped inside my house every week, I had some money that I didn’t spend so I used it all up in this 1-day tour. The pickup location was all the way in Las Vegas hence I had to drove to the city and park my vehicle in front of a McDonalds. I saw a green bus standing in a parking lot which was the tour service’s transport. I got in, the tour guide showed me my seat and I sat there 15 minutes straight until the bus started moving. The tour guide came up to me and welcomed us to the 3-day tour. Glad, a friend of mine joined the tour with me, and we enjoyed the bus trip like we never thought of that much excitement. Las Vegas and Los Angeles both the cities were beautiful. We loved the tour, hotels, and the bus host. It’s a great tour for families and friends.
Three days to spend on a vocational journey is not a big time-ask. As a matter of fact, this tour offered us the best places like the Antelope Canyon, Horseshoe Bend, Ethel M Chocolate factory and other landmarks were pretty much all I wanted to tour. Plus the Las Vegas city is always that twinkling, bustling, and vibrant. People from all around the globe departed with us on the bus tour. I would like to appreciate the honest intentions of the tour people that they fully focused on letting have the perfect experience on their tour. Very Good!!!!!
We instantly realized that it was the right decision to select this three-day tour with my family. There were countless reasons to enjoy starting from camping, boating to fishing, water skiing, and swimming. There were a wide variety of restaurants & shopping area which were interesting and appealing for us. This was not just the places we were then taken to a room from where we could easily view the vibrant old town. Our next stop was Antelope Canyon. The tour guide explained the importance of that wonder. He told us that it is famous for its building style and has a perfect design of a small town. The whole town is built like a German village. Recreation was at its peak and in abundance. The time came to travel back but created mountains of memories. The entire tour was amazing and unique in a true sense. The only problem was that time flown so fast. If I am given an opportunity then I would love to plan the tour again for getting a blend of shopping and entertainment and uniqueness.
The tour says Antelope canyon, but they can not guarantee we can go there. Me and my friends ended up at Grand canyon. We pay for something that not in the itinerary.
There are some things that you need to be aware of that may not be emphasized enough in the tour description: 1. this tour is primarily focused on an Asian audience - so therefore, the guided part of the tour will be in Mandarin and then translated into English 2. you will need to pay an additional substantial fee, in cash, once on the bus that covers the tips, meals and attractions.
According to the tour guide, the next stop was the Fashion Outlet; unfortunately, the region was closed for a while for public due to some security concerns, other than this, the tour went pretty well actually. It was a few minutes trip to the mentioned area of Vegas, As soon as we reached the town, out my window again I could see the unique architecture of the small city. We got off the bus and were led by the tour guide. The tour guide explained the history and importance of every building on the Las Vegas strip. This was my kind of tour and I didn’t regret that I had to drive for an hour to reach the departure location. The tour was absolutely amazing, I’d rate it 3 out of 5. One thing that cuts the score is the fact that they chose a bus for a few amounts of people. This usually delays the time of the trip but overall the tour was excellent and I’d love to go again if I pool up the money again in the next month.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.