Los Angeles – Las Vegas – Grand Canyon West (Overnight in Grand Canyon West Cabins)
In the morning after picking up guests from Los Angeles and travel towards Grand Canyon West. We will pass through the Mojave Desert and see the beauty of Joshua trees. We will take a short break in Las Vegas for lunch. Upon arrival, we will enjoy western cowboy BBQ dinner around the campfire and listen to guitar and interesting stories. Head to the hotel for night stay.
Note: Guests arriving Las Vegas, meet our tour guide at LAS Int’l Airport Terminal at 1:30 PM and at Starbucks Coffee in Skyrise Tower of Circus Circus Casino at 3:30 PM. Our night stay will be in West Rim Grand Canyon, to avoid possible flight delay and customers unable to catch the tour, arrival time by 12:00 PM flights are suggested.
Hotel: Grand Canyon West Rim Cabins.
West Rim Grand Canyon – Las Vegas
In the morning wake up early to walk around and adore the magnificent view of sunrise. After breakfast, we will take a helicopter tour at own expense and enjoy the fabulous view from the top. We may also take a boat ride on the Colorado River. Then we will walk on the glass bridge and sightsee the awe-inspiring view of the Grand Canyon. After that, we will travel towards Las Vegas, on the way we will pass by Hoover Dam. In the afternoon, we will reach Las Vegas. At night, we may enjoy the exciting shows in the city that never sleeps. Night stay in the hotel.
Hotel: Circus Circus Hotel or Similar.
Ethel. M. Chocolate Factory – Cactus Garden – Outlets – Los Angeles
Begin our day in the morning and visit Ethel M Chocolate Factory. We will take a tour of the factory and enjoy the taste of freshly made delicious chocolates. Next, we will sightsee the beauty of Botanical Cactus Garden. After that, we will stop in Barstow to visit the Tanger Outlets for a wonderful shopping experience. We will conclude our tour in Los Angeles.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Most of the tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. A minivan can also be used depending on the number of people booking the tour.
Inclusive of all taxes.
Tour is accompanied by the tour guide.
Mandatory Fee: $108/per person for Grand Canyon West Rim (Including Breakfast+Dinner).
Rates could alter without prior notice.
Optional fees will be paid in cash to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Guide will arrange meals and drinks when requested as they are not included in the package.
Daily Service charges for driver and the guide is $10 minimum per person.
Such expenses as telephone services, alcoholic drinks, beverages and laundry services which are private room services.
Services related to travel insurance.
Other personal expenses.
Important: We never encourage customers to purchase admission packages from outside sources and try using them in this tour with discount. If they do, they must arrange transport on the same day. If you skip some attraction, you cannot do it on your own. You can sit near the bus or visit some nearby place, but you will not be allowed to sit in the bus.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Blue Man, NV||$133.00||$133.00||$133.00|
|David Copperfield, NV||$160.00||$160.00||$160.00|
|Grand Canyon Helicopter & Cruise Combo, AZ||$233.00||$233.00||$233.00|
|Grand Canyon Skywalk, AZ||$25.00||$25.00||$25.00|
|Grand Canyon West Rim (Including Breakfast+Dinner), AZ||$108.00||$108.00||$108.00|
|Grand Canyon West Rim Airplane Tour, AZ||$229.00||$229.00||$229.00|
|KA Show, LV||$182.00||$182.00||$182.00|
|Las Vegas High Roller, NV||$75.00||$75.00||$75.00|
|Las Vegas Night Tour, NV||$35.00||$35.00||$35.00|
|Las Vegas Strip Fantasy Show, NV||$70.00||$70.00||$70.00|
|O by Cirque du Soleil, NV||$237.00||$237.00||$237.00|
|The Beatles LOVE, NV||$133.00||$133.00||$133.00|
|Zumanity - Cirque Du Soleil, NV||$95.00||$0.00||$95.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
21725 E. Gateway Center Dr,(Holiday Inn Diamond Bar - Hotel Guest Only)Diamond Bar, CA 91765 at 6:30 PM
3200 W Temple Ave, (La Quinta Inn & Suite Pomona - Hotel Guest Only) Pomona, CA 91768 at 6:30 PM
18880 E Gale Ave, (Best Westen Hotel) Rowland Heights, CA 91748 at 06:30 PM
1 Industry Hills Parkway, (Pacific Palm Resorts) City of Industry, CA 91744 (Hotel Guests Only) at 07:00 PM
222 W Houston Ave, (Howard Johnson Hotel) Fullerton, CA 92832 at 07:30 PM
1500 S Raymond Ave, (The Hotel Fullerton) Fullerton, CA 92831 (Hotel guests only) at 07:30 PM
225 W Valley Blvd, (Hilton Hotel) San Gabriel, CA 91776 at 08:00 PM
17900 Jamboree Rd, (Hotel Irvine) Irvine, CA 92614 at 8:00 PM
303 E Valley Blvd, (Sheraton San Gabriel) San Gabriel, CA 91776 at 8:00 PM
14299 Firestone Blvd, (Holidays Inn) La Mirada, CA 90638 (Hotel guest only) at 08:00 PM
600 N Broadway, Chinatown Senior Citizen Center, Los Angeles, CA 90012 at 08:30 PM
9125 Recreation Circle, (Days Inn Fountain Valley) Fountain Valley at 08:30 PM
1300 S Golden West Ave, (99 Ranch Market) Arcadia, CA 91007 at 08:30 PM
9920 Valley Blvd, (Holiday Inn) El Monte, CA 91731 (Hotel Guest Only) at 8:30 PM
Kindly book your flights after 2:00 PM from Las Vegas International Airport (LAS)
Kindly book your flights (For domestic) to depart from LAX after 9:30 PM and (For international) after 10:30 PM. Free Drop off to this Airport but only at the time mentioned before
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 20 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Gift coupons are available in limited quantity on first come first serve basis.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ 30 days or more prior to departure - $40 per person will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 15-29 days prior to departure - 30% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 7-14 days prior to departure - 50% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 4-6 days prior to departure – 80% tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 3 days prior to departure – 100% tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ For the free or discounted customer $100 penalty is applicable for entire group if cancellation is requested 4 days before the tour for Yellowstone tours
⇒ For the free or discounted customer $200 penalty is applicable for entire group if the person is no show on the tour for Yellowstone tours
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
1. For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
2. No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
It was a happy feel inside the bus with a huge crowd and I love crowds and happenings of people. It was never boring and music was really peace to ears in this fantastic trip. I enjoyed its all timing and it’s amazing guide. His songs his interesting story telling style and jokes were the top notch of this trip. We were all connected like a family and enjoyed all the places. For me the exception was Grand Canyon in this trip. Everyone can have the best time with this bus tour. Go get packed with your luggage and get the incredible welcome by its fantastic team. A lot of thanks with all the 5 stars from my side to make it a happening trip of my life with the best clicks ever. Happening tour!
Becoming a part of this three day trip with my three kids was really a memorable memory because its management was very supportive toward families and kids. It is always a good feel to be with bus tours and with different people and amazing teams. I was joining this bus tour for the second time to make it a memorable trip for my kids. It happened to be the real memorable trip. I loved the destinations like Grand Canyon West Rim and Colorado River in this trip and kids really enjoyed the bus ride with an amazing driver. I was impressed by their services especially towards my kids that they never felt bore in this entire tour. I selected this tour and found it memorable one and thinking certainly to enjoy it again in future. I am recommending it to all families and friends to go and get its booking to have the best memories. Thanks a lot to the bus driver to entertain us throughout this trip. Excellent job!
I was there with my mom. Happy trip went so well and we both enjoyed the destinations and the comfort of the bus as well. I loved the exceptions like Grand Canyon in this beautiful trip. Its biggest charm was the luxurious feel in a big size bus and smooth driving. My mom is 60 and I was happy that this bus was really matching the comfort lever for her. I enjoyed the meals as well in this fantastic tour. I bought so many chocolates and gifts for family. A lot of appreciation and highly recommending it for all ages to come and enjoy its cool services with a warm welcome from team! Thanks a lot for all good memories!
Destinations like Mojave deserts and Las Vegas were fantastic to visit in this amazing trip with my entire friend group (we were a group of 9 friends in big size bus).One of our friend booked this tour for all of us as we were demanding a booking of excellent bus tour. We were so happy with his selection for all of us. Stops were managed interestingly in this entire trip and I loved the driving skills of the bus driver as well. Many thanks with all the admiration to make us really happy. Refreshing three days!
There was a pleasant weather throughout this trip and in all aspects we found our self to be very lucky. I must say that it you guys are planning to join this bus tour then make sure that Dean is your guide over there. His unique style of guidance is certainly going to make this trip best one with amazing memories. I liked being at incredible sites and enjoyed helicopter tour of Grand Canyon West Rim in this entire trip. Favorite trip ever! I loved all of its services and do suggest it to other with no uncertainty to go and take pleasure in it. Thanks
A very glowing three day trip with all the possible fun for its visitors! Arrangement of all things in this bus tour was excellent. I was inspired by the interesting style and information of tour guide. His very jolly way of explaining the things by involving all of us was the best thing to enjoy in this trip along with fantastic destinations like Grand Canyon and Mojave deserts. If someone is planning to spend holidays by visiting amazing places with amazing memories, then this bus tour is the best selections for that. A lot of appreciation!
That tour was really almost everything i had hoped for, the only thing that i did not like is that admissions were not included, but to be honest they gave a $100 worth gift package for MGM and Circus Circus. We visited West Rim of the Grand Canyon and Las Vegas, Ethel M Chocolate Factory, Botanical Cactus Garden. The bus was really nice and hotels were very clean and comfortable.
nothing is more fun than spending time with your family in such an amazing place like Grand Canyon, we had a great time, our accommodation was great, the hotels we stayed at were very clean and comfortable. we got $100 worth gift card for MGM and Circus Circus which was amazing! we saw West Rim Grand Canyon, Las Vegas, Ethel M Chocolate Factory, Botanical Cactus Garden.
The best thing in that tour was Grand Canyon Helicopter and Cruise, it was really like a dream for me, Also Grand Canyon Skywalk and Grand Canyon West Rim were amazing. Las Vegas Strip and down town were also great. Our tour guide was a really nice guy and we really enjoyed everything starting from the bus to the hotels we stayed at.
What an amazing company, it was my first tour with Golden Bus Tours and i really intend to do it again. The organization of the tour was great, we moved on time and according to the schedule, and the tour guide was really an amazing guy, very helpful and nice and really professional. The hotels were very clean and comfortable. We also really loved the Gift Package they offered us.
The best thing i loved about that tour was Grand Canyon West Rim Airplane Tour, it was really magical! also the Grand Canyon Skywalk was really great. I really loved the tour guide as he was an amazing guy, and also our driver was very good driver. Hotels were great, they were not 5 star hotels but they were very clean and comfortable.
The tour was really very well organized, we moved exactly on time, there was no delay and even during the tour we were right on schedule, it was a great effort from the tour guide who was a great guy by the way. The accommodation was really comfortable and we saw some amazing places. It was really a great tour and great experience. I really hope i can do it again some time.
we had a great time during these 3 days, our tour guide was a very helpful guy, he was also really funny and very professional, i really wish all tour guides are like that. We spent one night at Grand Canyon West rim Cabins, which was very nice, also i really loved the $100 Gift Package for MGM and Circus Circus, it was a great gesture from Golden Bus Tours.
The trip has a long way to cover and it is a bus tour. The best part of this trip is that you can have a perfect views of Grand Canyon, day and night. Other attractions are Skywalk, Ethel M Chocolate Factory, Botanical Cactus Garden and more. The price of $152 is really attractive and affordable which includes your accommodation and travel.
This is a trip for art lovers, the people who love architecture and history. My kids were really excited to get to Ethel M Chocolate Factory as both of them like to eat Chocolate. I and my kids thoroughly enjoyed the Grand Canyon West Rim and my kids really wanted to sketch the beautiful city of Las Vegas
The tour is packaged at $152 which is affordable and cheap as it takes you to Grand Canyon West Rim and also, gives you a chance to get on the cruise. I loved it and would recommend this to others. Ethel. M. Chocolate Factory , Cactus Garden, Outlets and West Rim are the areas to discover and we had a great time visiting these places.
I am a person who loves to travel and this tour was something I really wanted to explore. I would rate this tour as 4 stars because it simply gives you a chance to explore Las Vegas and Grand Canyon at one go.
I, my friends Joy and Harry went to discover Las Vegas over a weekend and combing two additional days. As it was a buy 2 and get 1 offer, so one of us was free on board. The guide with us was really helpful and we never felt that we are being left alone.
I along with my family planned a 3-day trip to Las Vegas. Believe me the trip was truly amazing and we enjoyed a lot. The Grand Canyon, Ethel M Chocolate Factory and Botanical Cactus Garden were major attractions. We are so impressed by this trip that we would love to go there again and experience the good time once again. This deserves a 5-star rating from me and my family.
This was our first time to visit the grand canyon, it was really an amazing place, a really world wonder! The next best thing was our tour guide, he was really an amazing and professional one. Our hotels were really comfortable and nice enough. Las Vegas was really a dream like! I really want to thank Golden Bus Tours for putting together such a great package.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.