Los Angeles – Las Vegas
In the morning we will start our tour from Los Angeles. We will pass by the San Bernardino Valley and the Mojave Desert as we continue our journey towards Las Vegas. We will arrive in Vegas in the afternoon and you will be able to spend the time on your own. Later in the day, we have the night tour of the Las Vegas which will offer a fabulous opportunity to explore the city.
Hotel: Circus Circus Sky Rise Tower or Similar.
Tour Options: Grand Canyon South Rim or Free Day in Vegas
Option 1: Grand Canyon South Rim($105 per person)
Today we will visit Grand Canyon South Rim from Las Vegas. South Rim of the Canyon is a popular tourist attractions because of its beautiful views. We will visit the Mather Point which will offer you a beautiful view of the Canyon. On the way back to Vegas, we will stop by the Hoover Dam.
Option 2: Free day in Vegas
Guests can choose the free day and spend the entire day on their own.
Hotel: Circus Circus Sky Rise Tower or Similar.
Las Vegas – Barstow – Los Angeles
Today we will checkout from our hotel in the morning and leave for Los Angeles. We will stop by the Ethel M Chocolate Factory to view the chocolate making process. Then we will stop by the Botanical Gardens. Our final stop will be on our way back to Los Angeles in Barstow at Tanger Outlets where we will do some shopping at discounted rates and have our lunch. We will conclude our tour in the evening in Los Angeles.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
Mandatory Fee: Grand Canyon South Rim $105 per person
It is possible for rates to change without notice.
Cash payments of admission fee for Optional Activities would be made to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Though meals and drinks are not a part of the package the guide will arrange them upon request.
Minimum service charges for the driver and the guide will be $10 per person per day.
Telephone services, laundry services, Alcoholic drinks and beverages are private room charges.
Additional personal expenditure.
Note: Customers should not buy admission tickets or passes on their own and use them on this discounted tours. In case they do, they will have to arrange their own transport.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Blue Man, NV||$133.00||$133.00||$133.00|
|CRISS ANGEL Believe Show||$110.00||$110.00||$110.00|
|Grand Canyon South Rim, AZ||$105.00||$105.00||$105.00|
|Hoover Dam, AZ||$0.00||$0.00||$0.00|
|Las Vegas High Roller, NV||$75.00||$75.00||$75.00|
|Las Vegas La Reve Show, NV||$165.00||$165.00||$165.00|
|Las Vegas Night Tour + The Ferris Wheel, NV US||$75.00||$60.00||$75.00|
|Las Vegas Night Tour, NV||$35.00||$35.00||$35.00|
|Las Vegas Shooting (10 guns, 100 bullets )||$280.00||$280.00||$280.00|
|South Rim Hummer Car Tour||$99.00||$99.00||$99.00|
|The Beatles LOVE, NV||$133.00||$133.00||$133.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
1 Industry Hills Pkwy, (Pacific Palm Resort) La Puente, CA 91744 (Hotel guest only) at 06:30 PM
1211 E Garvey Street, (Park Inn Radisson) Covina, CA 91724 (Hotel Guest Only) at 06:30 PM
18880 E Gale Ave, (Best Westen Hotel) Rowland Heights, CA 91748 at 06:30 PM
21725 E. Gateway Center Dr,(Holiday Inn Diamond Bar - Hotel Guest Only)Diamond Bar, CA 91765 at 6:30 PM
3200 W Temple Ave, (La Quinta Inn & Suite Pomona - Hotel Guest Only) Pomona, CA 91768 at 6:30 PM
3275 E Garvey Ave N, Best Western Covina - Hotel Guest Only) West Covina, CA 91791 at 6:30 PM
601 W McKinley Ave,(Sheraton Fairplex Hotel & Conference Center - Hotel Guest Only) Pomona, CA 91768 at 6:30 PM
1500 S Raymond Ave, (The Hotel Fullerton) Fullerton, CA 92831 (Hotel guests only) at 07:30 PM
222 W Houston Ave, (Howard Johnson Hotel) Fullerton, CA 92832 at 07:30 PM
9488 Valley Blvd, (Quality Inn) Rosemead, CA 91770 at 07:30 PM
123 South Lincoln Ave, (Lincoln Plaza Hotel) Monterey Park, CA 91755 at 8:00 PM
14299 Firestone Blvd, (Holidays Inn) La Mirada, CA 90638 (Hotel guest only) at 08:00 PM
17900 Jamboree Rd, (Hotel Irvine) Irvine, CA 92614 at 8:00 PM
225 W Valley Blvd, (Hilton Hotel) San Gabriel, CA 91776 at 08:00 PM
3633 N Rosemead Blvd, (Knights Inn) Rosemead, CA 91770 at 08:00 PM
1300 S Golden West Ave, (99 Ranch Market) Arcadia, CA 91007 at 08:30 PM
17713 Pioneer Blvd, (99 Ranch Market Cerritos) Artesia, CA 90701 at 08:30 PM
600 N Broadway, Chinatown Senior Citizen Center, Los Angeles, CA 90012 at 08:30 PM
9125 Recreation Circle, (Days Inn Fountain Vally) Fountain Valley, CA 92708 (Hotel guest only) at 08:30 PM
9920 Valley Blvd, (Holiday Inn) El Monte, CA 91731 (Hotel Guest Only) at 8:30 PM
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 20 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Gift coupons are available in limited quantity on first come first serve basis.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ 30 days or more prior to departure - $40 per person will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 15-29 days prior to departure - 30% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 7-14 days prior to departure - 50% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 4-6 days prior to departure – 80% tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 3 days prior to departure – 100% tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ For the free or discounted customer $100 penalty is applicable for entire group if cancellation is requested 4 days before the tour for Yellowstone tours
⇒ For the free or discounted customer $200 penalty is applicable for entire group if the person is no show on the tour for Yellowstone tours
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
1. For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
2. No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
A fun-filled, informative and lively tour. I went for this three day tour with my grandma and she left feeling and looking young again. I am coming back with my granddad and dad next time. If it could put a smile on my grandma’s face, I am sure it will do the same for you.
Booking hotels was quite stressful since we went during the Easter holidays. We ended up in a very mundane 2 star hotel but all that was overshadowed by the excellent services provided by Golden Bus, their tour guide was very passionate, professional and knowledgeable and didn’t mind sharing that information with us. The visit to Grand Canyon South Rim, Las Vegas Strip, and Botanical Cactus Garden proved to be the most memorable. I have recommended it to family and friends.
The Mojave Desert, nothing to see hear just an excuse to drink those glasses of water doctors recommend you should drink every day. The Hoover Dam and power plant showcase the best of brains and architecture, a must see. The Grand Canyon is scenic but overpriced. Chocolate city, if you have kids they will love it. It didn’t turn out as great as I had imagined it would be probably due to the poor weather and a puncture that set us back.
Our first stop was Mojave Desert and we had written it off as one of the most boring places we would visit. The place was very hot; I had to guzzle gallons of water. However it turned out to be pretty interesting. The Rocky Mountains, the Kelso sand dunes, the Teutonic trail combined with the cactus, the Joshua trees and wind turbines made the desert oddly breathtaking. Great place to take amazing photos. The rest of the tour was as pleasant and magnificent as we had expected. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who wants to learn something new. I was surprised to learn that deserts are actually quite beautiful.
I will recommend this tour just because of the customer support I got throughout the tour. The way they entertained my requests and answered all my queries was amazing. And more important they offer additional discounts on their tours.
Las Vegas was my dream city and this trip made it happen. Golden bus tours services were alright but the trip was well planned. I had a great time with my classmates. I will recommend this trip to all my friends.
Breathtaking sites here, there everywhere. Good food, good shows, good shops. Too bad I went alone on this trip and felt like a poor lonely puppy as everyone laughed and had fun together. You should probably tag along some friends if you want to have a truly memorable experience. The driver was kind enough to chat me up and would lend a helping hand whenever I needed one (selfies). Guess I wasn’t alone after all, thanks to that driver from Golden Bus Tours. I am coming back, this time with a bunch of friends and I hope I get the same driver.
In three days, I could see the maximum. I was by myself and I went visiting to the Botanical Garden, Ethel M Chocolate Factory, Grand Canyon National Park, Hoover Dam, Las Vegas and Barstow Outlet. The guide was not so helpful but I enjoyed the trip. I will do this again.
What a really nice 3 days, we really enjoyed our time during these days. we saw some pretty amazing stuff like Mojave Desert, San Bernardino Valley Area and Ethel M Chocolate Factory, Botanical Cactus . Also Grand Canyon South Rim was really amazing, i just wish that the admissions were optional and not mandatory
It was really a great tour, and very well organized. There was no delay and the tour guide was very nice guy and he was also really helpful and professional. I just wish he could speak Indian. the bus was comfortable and the hotels also were really clean. we would really recommend that tour to our friends,
Golden Bus Tours did a wonderful job putting that tour together, It was very well organized and punctual, we moved exactly on time without any delay, not even during the tour, our tour guide was an amazing guy, really polite and professional person. Really nice hotels and comfortable bus. I really enjoyed every day of it,.
the best thing i loved about that tour was the tour guide, because that guy was very polite and helpful, he was really very professional guy. He really deserves the daily $9 tip. Also our driver was very friendly guy. We enjoyed the bus as it was comfortable and we enjoyed the accommodation as hotels were very clean and cozy. Great job Golden Bus Tours.
The best thing on that tour was Grand Canyon South Rim, it was really magnificent and beautiful, i jut did not like the fact that admissions were mandatory not optional, also the tip was mandatory and i really think that all admissions and tips should be optional. the tour itself was well organized and the tour guide was nice, so it was rally nice vacation
The tour itself was really nice and well organized, our tour guide was nice and we saw some amazing places like Mojave Desert, San Bernardino Valley Area, Grand Canyon South Rim. My only issue was that the bus did not have Wifi, and the admissions were not included. But other than that it was really great.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.