2-Day San Francisco to Roaring Camp Steam Train, Yosemite National Park and Lenwood Factory Outlets Tour (LA-OUT)
Tour Code: GOL-SFO-315
Duration: 2 Day(s) / 1 Night(s)
Tour Guide: Chinese, English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
Tue,Sat (2019-03-16 To 2019-12-31) | 2019-11-28
Explore Yosemite National Park, Tunnel View, Bridal Veil Falls, El Captain, Merced River, Yosemite Falls, Half Dome or Santa Cruz Municipal Wharf, Bear Mountain area, Roaring Camp, Gilroy Fashion Outlet and Lenwood Factory Outlets in a guided bus tour starting from Bay Area with hotel stay and comfortable transport.
In the morning, we will begin our tour after picking up travelers from different locations. We will visit the Yosemite National Park; it is one of the most beautiful national parks in the West. We will explore the remarkable beauty of known spots of the Yosemite National park such as Half Dome, Yosemite Falls, Merced River, Bridal Veil Fall and El Capitan. Head to Fresno for night stay.
Hotel: Piccadilly Inn Airport Fresno or Similar.
In the morning, we will head to the northern edge of the Monterey Bay to visit the Santa Cruz Municipal Wharf. Upon arrival, we will enjoy the unique experience of seaside shopping, best dining and entertainment. Next we will travel towards the Bear Mountain area and stop at Roaring Camp. We will wander around the Redwood Trees and get a chance to take a one hour tour of old fashioned steam train tour inside the park (admission excluded). Later we will visit The Gilroy Premium Outlets to explore all four main shopping areas. We will enjoy shopping from known brands of sporting goods, clothing, leather goods and much more. Night stay will be at hotel.
Note: In case of snow in Yosemite we will choose plan B with no objection. To ensure safety, we have the sole right to decide whether to visit Yosemite under adverse driving conditions in the winter.
Hotel: Salinas Quality Inn or Similar.
Bridal Veil Fall is one of the most popular and prominent waterfalls that are located in California. It is popular place for visitors to see the beauty of the 188 meters high waterfall that flows all year.
A vertical rock formation located on the northern side of Yosemite Valley and National Park is called El Captain. It is linked with the mountain range of Sierra Nevada.
A city of US in state of California in the Fresno County is called Fresno. It is the largest city in Central Valley and considered as center of San Joaquin Valley.
Gilroy Premium Outlets is a perfect one-stop shopping platform located in California. Many renowned local and global brands are available at this place.
Gilroy in Northern California is a city in the Santa Clara County. Gilroy is prominent for its garlic crop and the garlic festival feature different garlicky foods including garlic ice cream. Thus, it is known as the Garlic Capital. Gilroy produces mushrooms as well.
Half Dome is located at Yosemite National Park in the famous state of California; it is basically a granite dome, the crest of the granite is 4,737 ft. above the floor of the valley.
A 45-mile long tributary flowing from Sierra Nevada into San Joaquin Valley is known as Merced River. The river is located in California.
Founded in 1968, Redwood National Park is situated in California. It is a forest where world’s tallest trees and old growth redwoods are found. These trees are about 2000 years old and 3000 feet tall.
The roaring camp train in California gives a pleasant ride of about 1.5 hour through the old huge redwoods. It is a historic steam train with a narrow track of about 82 meters.
Santa Cruz Wharf, United States is wharf in Santa Cruz, California. It is best known for fishing, boat tours, viewing sea lions, dining, and nightlife and gift shops.
In Yosemite National Park, there is a highest waterfall known as Yosemite Falls. It has a height of 739 meters and 1.647 meters of elevation.
The Sierra Nevada Mountains of California are linked with the range of Mountains towards Yosemite National Park. The Tunnel View, Ancient sequoias and giant mountains are the reason that grabs tourists towards this place.
In the morning, we will start our day and visit Lenwood Factory Outlets. Here we will shop from a variety of first class brand stores at low prices. Don’t miss to buy exclusive gifts from friends and family. After that we will travel towards Los Angeles where we will drop off travelers to specific locations.
Tour ends. Drop off locations in Los Angeles:
Option 1: Chinese Theatre (6801 Hollywood Blvd, Hollywood, CA 90028)
Option 2: LA Music Center (Dorothy Chandler Pavilion)
Option 3: International Buffet (2323 Via Campo, Montebello, CA 90640)
Tanger Outlets features the most popular brand manufacturers in more than 2,200 stores. The purchases can be made at 30%-70% below retail prices every day at Tanger Outlets.
Barstow is situated in San Bernardino, California, United States. It was once a small mining point and railway track to Mojave Desert of California. It has very extreme climate condition with little rainfall all-round the year.
- The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
Mandatory Fee:$20/per person for Yosemite National Park.
Rates could alter without prior notice.
Optional fees will be paid in cash to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Guide will arrange meals and drinks when requested as they are not included in the package.
Daily Service charge for driver and the guide is $8 minimum per person.
Such expenses as telephone services, alcoholic drinks, beverages and laundry services which are private room services.
Services related to travel insurance.
Other personal expenses.
Important:We never encourage customers to purchase admission packages from outside sources and try using them in this tour with discount. If they do, they must arrange transport on the same day. If you skip some attraction, you cannot do it on your own. You can sit near the bus or visit some nearby place, but you will not be allowed to sit in the bus.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Roaring Camp Steam Train, CA||$32.00||$23.00||$32.00|
|Yosemite National Park, CA||$20.00||$20.00||$20.00|
- All the prices are listed in USD.
- Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- Prices may change without any notice.
- Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
- 391 Sutter Street, San Francisco, CA 94108 at 7:30 AM
- Red Roof Inn (777 Airport Boulevard, Burlingame, CA 94010) at 8:00 AM
- Angel Feet Reflexology (441 9th St. Oakland, CA 94607) at 8:15 AM
- Marina Food Supermarket (10122 Bandley Dr. Cupertino, CA 95014) at 9:00 AM
- Aberdeen Cafe (46881 Warm Springs Blvd. Fremont, CA 94539) at 9:10 AM
- Bai Xing Jia Hunan Fusion (1701 Lundy Ave. San Jose, CA 95131) at 09:20 AM
- Ulferts Center (668 Barber Ln, Milpitas, CA 95035) at 9:30 AM
- Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ $80/person or 15% of transaction amount (whichever is higher) cancellation fee will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 8 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ 60% of transaction amount (whichever is higher) cancellation fee will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 4 - 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
6% handling and Processing Fee in case of any refund for all transactions.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
⇒ $85 Transaction reschedule fee will be incurred if the reschedule occurs 8 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ 50% Transaction reschedule fee will be incurred if the reschedule occurs 4 to 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ No request to make any change will be entertained if request is sent 3 days before the departure date
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
6% handling and Processing Fee in the case of any refund for all transactions.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
I was there with my nephew to enjoy this amazing bus tour of two days. We were very lucky to be a part of this nonstop fun. Its nonstop entertainment was very interesting with a jolly team. I was enjoying the comfortable ride with breathtaking views. This trip was holding a lot in it and amazing destinations were the top and happening things of this bus tour. I went crazy for the places like Bear Mountain area and The Gilroy Premium Outlets in this lovely and entertaining trip. I must say that holidays can be big fun with a bus tour because there is a guarantee of safety and 100% assurance of fun. You are going to be the explorer of the most amazing beauties in this glazing bus tour.
Favorite short trip ever with my 4 friends! We were joining this bus tour for the second time. Our first experience went remarkable and this time we also gathered many memorable moments in this bus tour. This time we were not that lucky regarding weather prospective but thanks to Alex (our tour guide) who told us about amazing alternatives and were also mentioned in the itinerary. Indoor fun was worth mentioning here. Being on amazing shopping destinations like The Gilroy Premium Outlets and Lenwood Factory Outlets in this lovely short and precise trip! I suggested it before and suggesting it again to all ages to go and join it with friends and families. Many thanks from my side.
I loved this memorable experience of this bus tour. My mother was also joining me in this trip. She is 66 and I was a bit worried about the comfort of bus tour but its reviews gave me satisfaction to join it. I loved its hygiene and comfortable seats. It was a very luxurious bus with all facilities and was perfectly okay during the entire trip (no mechanical issue). I enjoyed visiting Bear Mountain area and Roaring Camp with my mother because she seemed to super excited about these destinations. Happy meals with groups helped in socializing with all other people inside the bus. Thanks a lot to all the people of the team in this two day bus tour because their presence in this trip was the best thing to make us feel happy and relax. Thanks!
A very beautiful and short trip with the whiff of nature and beauty of modern world as well. Fun, delight, acceptance and services all were there to grab you. There were many miraculous places and more or less all were just spectacular. I loved the exceptions like Roaring Camp and Santa Cruz in this entire trip of two days. I loved the maintenance of this bus and also admire the services of bus team.
That tour was really almost everything i had hoped for, the only thing that i did not like is that admissions were not included, but it was really worth every penny. We really loved how well the tour was organized. And our tour guide was an amazing guy. we loved Yosemite National Park, Tunnel View, Bridal Veil Falls, El Captain, Merced River, Yosemite Falls, Half Dome or Santa Cruz Municipal Wharf, Bear Mountain area, Roaring Camp, Gilroy Fashion Outlet and Lenwood Factory Outlets
Esther C. Dobson
What an amazing company, it was my first tour with Golden Bus Tours and i really intend to do it again. The organization of the tour was great, we moved on time and according to the schedule, and the tour guide was really an amazing guy, very helpful and nice and really professional. The hotels were very clean and comfortable. we loved Yosemite National Park, Tunnel View, Bridal Veil Falls, El Captain, Merced River, Yosemite Falls, Half Dome , Bear Mountain area, Roaring Camp, Gilroy Fashion Outlet and Lenwood Factory Outlets
Ernestine D. Haynes
In my opinion this was one of the best travel agencies i have dealt with, The tour was really very well organized, there was no delay, and we moved exactly on time. Our bus was really comfortable, and though there was no bathroom we stopped every while for break, also our driver was very skilled, he really made us feel safe on the bus, which was extremely important to us since we had a small children with us
I would really like to thank Golden Bus Tours for organizing that tour, it was really great and well organized and punctual. Next i was to thank the tour guide who was really a stand up guy, he was very helpful and very professional and really funny. great Job Golden Bus Tours. I would really like to use your services again, but next time i would visit the east coast.
I have always wanted to visit Yosemite National Park, i use to read about it only, but this was my first time to actually go there, and i never knew it was this beautiful, it was really amazing park, we also really loved Tunnel View, Bridal Veil Falls, El Captain, Merced River, Yosemite Falls, Half Dome or Santa Cruz Municipal Wharf, Bear Mountain area, Roaring Camp, Gilroy Fashion Outlet and Lenwood Factory Outlets
The tour was really very well organized, we moved exactly on time, there was no delay and even during the tour we were right on schedule, it was a great effort from the tour guide who was a great guy by the way. The accommodation was really comfortable, really clean and cozy hotels and we saw some amazing places. It was really a great tour and great experience. I really hope i can do it again some time.