12-Day San Francisco to Salt Lake City, Mount Rushmore, Monterey, Lake Tahoe, Grand Teton, Yosemite and Yellowstone National Park Tour (Free Airport Pickup)
Tour Code: GOL-SFO-282A
Duration: 12 Day(s) / 11 Night(s)
Tour Guide: Chinese, English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
Fri (2017-07-01 To 2017-10-15)
This 12 days tour is covering fascinating and most important places namely San Francisco, Sacramento, Utah, , Salt Lake City, Eagle Gate Monument, Temple Square and the Utah State Capitol Building, Independence Rock, Casper, Crazy Horse Monument, Mount Rushmore, Devils Tower, Yellowstone, Yellowstone National Park, Mammoth Hot Spring, Old Faithful geyser, the Mud Volcano, Yellowstone Canyon Falls, Fountain Paint Pot, Yellowstone Lake, Grand Teton, Jackson, Idaho Falls, Shoshone Falls, Snake River Canyon, Reno, Virginia City, Lake Tahoe, Silicon Valley, Stanford University Campus, Cannery Row, the 17 Mile Drive, Napa Valley vineyards, America city, City Hall, Union Square, Fisherman's Wharf, Golden Gate Park, Palace of Fine Arts, Twin Peaks, Financial District, Golden Gate Bridge, Chinatown, and St. Mary's Cathedral, Castro Street and more.
Arrive at SFO Airport, in the Arrivals lobbymeet the tour guide. Head to hotel, check-in and enjoy free time. Free pickup service is available from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm. Arriving at any other time will result in extra charges. Stay overnight in the hotel and relax.
Hotel: Red Roof Inn or Similar.
On Day 2, we will start in the morning from San Francisco and stop at Sacramento, the California State Capitol. In the evening, enter Utah and lodge in Wendover. The night stay will be in Wendover hotel.
Hotel: Quality Wendover or Similar.
It is the capital city of California, United States. The city is also a cultural and economic core has been named as “America’s most diverse city’. It has been named after the Sacramento River.
We will start in the morning on Day 3 and reach the Salt Lake City, in the Utah State Capitol. Visit the Eagle Gate Monument, Temple Square, and the Utah State Capitol Building. See Independence Rock, the Liberty Bell and stay overnight in Wyoming hotel and relax.
Hotel: Best Western Casper or Similar.
Casper, the second largest city in Wyoming, is also known as “The Oil City.” Its cowboy culture and family-friendly environment makes it one of the best small cities to raise a family.
This beautiful monument is located in the Salt Lake City. The monument is more like an arch as opposed to a gate. The monument can be seen on the south temple’s state street.
A prominent and well-known landmark present in California (state of US) is Independence Rock. It is located in Wyoming.
Salt Lake city is the capital city of the US state of Utah. There are several organisations who arrange a single day city tour which covers all the important landmarks and places to visit. Such tours include dine outs at famous restaurants for local cuisine, and shopping spree to buy souvenirs.
Temple Square is a religiously attractive place spread over 10 acres. It was constructed in 1853 and is functional as personalized by The Church of Jesus Christ. The spiritual appeal of the temple is remarkable among the tourists.
The House of Government in Utah has been established in December, 1912. There are offices of State Auditor, Attorney General, Lieutenant Governor and Utah State Legislature located in Utah State Capitol.
On Day 4, we will start from Casper, and the first stop of the day is at the Crazy Horse Monument, the largest sculpture. Enter the Crazy Horse Monument Park (for an optional fee). Proceed to Mount Rushmore. Later drive into the Bear Country that has the biggest black bear collection, and you can greet the black bears from the bus window that is optional. Eventually, arrive at Devils Tower, that is referred by the Native Americans as the Bear Lodge and take rest in the hotel at Sheridan.
Hotel: Holiday Inn Sheridan or Similar.
Bear Country is a unique drive through Wildlife Park where you can view bears, wolves, elks and other wild animals from the safety of your car.
A Monument of Mountain in Custer County constructed on Privately-held land is the Crazy Horse Memorial. It has a height of 172 meters.
One of the traditional cracks climbing area in North America with hundreds of parallel cracks is known as Devils Tower. It is the most visited place located in Wyoming.
Refers to a sculpture located in the black hills, the height of the sculpture is 18m. The sculpture was constructed in 1927 and was opened for public in 1941.
Rapid City in South Dakota of US is a favorite tourism spot and close to Mount Rushmore National Monument. It is also known as ‘the city of Presidents’ due to sculpture of famous Presidents.
In the morning of Day 5, we will start from Sheridan to Yellowstone. After lunch, we will enter the Yellowstone National Park. Visit all the breathtaking attractions, such as the Mammoth Hot Spring, Old Faithful geyser, and the Mud Volcano. Take good rest in the hotel.
Hotel: Branding Iron Inn or Similar.
On a hill of travertine in a YellowstoneNationalPark, there is a large complex of hot springs known as Mammoth Hot Springs. It is located in Wyoming.
A Mud Volcano is sometimes also known as a mud dome. They are formed by geo-exuded mud or slurries, water and gases. These volcanoes do not produce any lava what so ever.
In the Yellowstone National Park of Wyoming, US, the Old Faithful Geyser is known for grand, scenic view. This name was given to the building in 1870, when the first geyser in the park got the honor of a name.
The US state of Wyoming is blessed with breathtaking waterfall through a cascade is Yellowstone National Park. The Park has been established in the year 1872.
We will start in the morning to explore Yellowstone National Park, visit the Yellowstone Canyon Falls, Fountain Paint Pot, Yellowstone Lake, and more. From there, we will go alongside Snake River and reach Grand Teton. We will go on a boat trip to Jenny Lake, based on the weather conditions. Finally, visit Cowboy town of Jackson. Stay overnight in Idaho hotel.
Hotel: Clarion Inn Pocatello or Similar.
Fountain Paint Pot is a beautiful and interesting thermal feature in Yellowstone Park. There is lots of diversity, including mud pots, geysers, and hot springs. There are great colors, and in winter visitors can walk on the snow around the geysers and bubbling sulfur pots.
In Northwestern Wyoming is located the Grand Teton National Park, it is almost 310,000 acres. The park also include some of the major mountains and peaks which are as long as 40 miles.
Jackson Hole is essentially a valley that is situated between the famous Teton Mountains and Snake River. It was given the name of “Hole” because when people enter it, it feels as if they entering a hole.
The first biggest canyon the river of Yellowstone is known as Yellowstone Canyon. The Yellowstone Falls provides an ideal view from the top of this canyon. It is located in state of Wyoming.
Located in Wyoming the Yellowstone Falls consist of 2 major waterfalls namely Upper Yellowstone Falls and Lower Yellowstone Falls on Yellowstone River in the Yellowstone National Park.
The largest water body in the national park of Yellowstone is said to be as Yellowstone Lake. The area of 136 miles is covered by this lake and present at the sea level of 7,732.
On Day 7, we will take the first stop at Idaho Falls. From there, we will move to Shoshone Falls andhead into Snake River Canyon. In the evening, we will arrive in Reno, and spend a colorful night. We will watch the entertainment shows are optional. Stay and relax in Reno hotels.
Hotel: Silver Legacy or Similar.
The county seat of Bonneville County and largest city in Idaho is called Idaho Falls. The weather remains colder most of the time a year.
The Famous Bonneville’s County Seat in United States is known as Idaho. The city has a population of about 75, 000 people.
Reno is city in the state of Nevada in US. It is known as “The Biggest Little City in the World". It is famous for the casinos of the city and is also the native land of Caesars Entertainment Corporation.
It is a famous waterfall which can visited at the snake river of United States of America. The waterfall is geographically located at the twin fall's northeastern side. The waterfall is also known as the “Niagara of the west”.
Snake River Canyon present in the state of Idaho, America forming a boundary between Twin Falls County and Jerome County. The canyon is about 500 feet long and runs over 50 miles.
We start on Day 8 from Reno and visit Virginia City that was the Mark Twain's birthplace for an optional fee.From there, we head to Lake Tahoe. Guests can take the optional boat ride on the “jewel of the Sierras" in Northern California. Get back in the evening to the Bay Area. Take good rest in the hotel.
Hotel: Red Roof Inn or Similar.
Lake Tahoe is a popular tourists spot, especially for those who like water sports and fishing. One thing that is becoming very famous is Lake Tahoe boating, this is because the lake and its surrounding is extremely beautiful.
Refers to the Fresh water lake located In Sierra Nevada of USA, According to statistics the lake has a surface elevation of 6225. The lake is basically between the border of California and Nevada.
It is one of the tourist’s most favorite destination in the US State of Nevada. Virginia City is primarily known for its royal history, as well as the iconic 19th Victorian mansions attracts millions of visitors along with the extensive variety of history museums and similar tourist’s attractions.
We will start on Day 9 and visit the national parks such as Yosemite National Park. The breath taking scenery will immerse you into nature with breathtaking scenery such as El Capitan, Bridalveil Fall, Half Dome, Merced River and Yosemite Falls. The Yosemite Valley in America is the most visited spots bringing plenty of films and spend night in Fresno.
Hotel: Red Roof Inn or Similar.
Bridal Veil Fall is one of the most popular and prominent waterfalls that are located in California. It is popular place for visitors to see the beauty of the 188 meters high waterfall that flows all year.
A vertical rock formation located on the northern side of Yosemite Valley and National Park is called El Captain. It is linked with the mountain range of Sierra Nevada.
Half Dome is located at Yosemite National Park in the famous state of California; it is basically a granite dome, the crest of the granite is 4,737 ft. above the floor of the valley.
A 45-mile long tributary flowing from Sierra Nevada into San Joaquin Valley is known as Merced River. The river is located in California.
In Yosemite National Park, there is a highest waterfall known as Yosemite Falls. It has a height of 739 meters and 1.647 meters of elevation.
The Sierra Nevada Mountains of California are linked with the range of Mountains towards Yosemite National Park. The Tunnel View, Ancient sequoias and giant mountains are the reason that grabs tourists towards this place.
On Day 10, starting in the morning, arrive at Hearst Castle and see the extensive artifacts collection right from the Renaissance period, beautiful gardens, dining and lavish living quarters and the Roman and Neptune pools. Visit some renowned personalities such as political figures and Hollywood stars. Return in the evening to the Bay Area.
Hotel: Red Roof Inn or Similar.
Hearst Castle is a mansion located in California; it is considered a national landmark which is situated at California’s central coast. The castle was constructed between the years 1919 and 1947.
San Simeon, United States is a town and a concentration of population place (identified by the US) on the Pacific coast of San Luis Obispo country. The most famous feature of the place is the Heart castle.
We will visit on Day 11, the famous Monterey Bay Aquarium and discover the 500 species of plants, animals, and habitats. We will take a stroll and see Old Fisherman’s Wharf and see Cannery Row. Later, visit the scenic route through Pebble Beach of 17 Mile Drive. We will visit Carmel and return at night to the Bay Area.
Hotel: Red Roof Inn or Similar.
A scenic road that lets you enjoy the beautiful drive through Pebble Beach and Pacific Grove, the 17-Mile Drive provides visitors with several points of interest along the way!
Cannery Row offers a distinct appeal located on the Central Coast of California. It captivates visitors from all over making Cannery Row a popular vacation destination. It has enticing restaurants, waterfront hotels, and captivating boutiques, besides quaint shops and many marine activities.
Charming Carmel is commonly referred to as Carmel, it is a city in Monterey County and was founded in 1902. The city is famous for its natural scenery and history.
A tourist destination that starts from Van Ness Avenue to Kearny Street in San Francisco is known as Fisherman’s Wharf. It is one of the attractive tour locations in California.
Refers to a public aquarium situated in Monterey area of California. The aquarium was founded and established back in the year 1984 and is situated at the site of Cannery Row.
It is a city in the central cost of California, the attraction point in the city is the Monterey Bay Aquarium. The population of the city is 28, 294 as per the census of 2013.
The Monterey Peninsula’s unincorporated community is known as Pebble Beach. This small city lies on the level of sea and located in California.
Today, we will visit is the last day of the tour. We will visit and explore the explore the beautiful city of San Francisco. Our city tour highlights include City Hall, Union Square, Golden Gate Park, Lombard Street, Fisherman’s Wharf, Palace of Fine Arts, Twin Peaks, Financial District, Golden Gate Bridge, Chinatown, and St. Mary’s Cathedral, Castro Street and more. Finally, our tour bus will drop you off at SFO airport.
Note: Book the flight departing after 9.00 pm.
The Castro located in San Francisco; California is one of the first openly gay neighborhoods that existed in US.It is very famous in the LBGT community and is one of the prominent symbols for their rights.
Saint Mary's Cathedral is the chief church of the Roman Catholic Archdiocese situated in San Francisco. As the mother church of Catholics in California, it is known for its religious power and impact.
The China Town of San Francisco is the oldest China Town in North America and also has the largest Chinese community outside Asia. It was established in 1848 and since then it has been an important part of history and culture.
A suspension bridge spanning the Golden Gate Strait is known as Golden Gate Bridge. It connects the Pacific Ocean with San Francisco Bay.
The Golden Gate Park is considered the largest urban park in San Francisco. It holds several best attractions for visitors, like: The Japanese Tea Garden, the Music Concourse, the Stow Lake, the windmills, the Bison Paddock and many more.
Refers to the famous east-west street in California, the street is popular for its eight hairpin turns. The street was actually named by Jasper O Farrell, who was actually a surveyor from San Francisco.
A monumental structure constructed for the Panama-Pacific Exposition in 1915 is called Palace of Fine Arts. It is situated in San Francisco.
San Francisco City Hall, United States is the seat of government for the City and County of San Francisco, California. It is well known for its architecture and the life at night.
San Francisco, United States founded in 1979 in north California is the cultural, commercial and financial centre of the city and the only consolidated city in California.
Twin Peaks is an independent society in California, US, situated on California State Route close to Lade Arrowhead. It has a post office initialized in 1916. Fantastically touristy place to have great time with friends and family!
The Union Square tour will give you the view of the 2.6 acres of manicured garden and the granite platforms. It will enlighten you about the historic activities that took place here when the supporters of the Union troops just before the Civil War rallied here. In the center of the park stands a towering monument commemorating the 1898 triumph of Adm. George Dewey during the Spanish- American War at Manila Bay.
- The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
Free Airport Pickup is available on this tour.
Rates could alter without prior notice.
Airport pickup service charges $3/person.
Optional fees will be paid in cash to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Guide will arrange meals and drinks when requested as they are not included in the package.
Daily Service charges for driver and the guide is $10 minimum per person.
Such expenses as telephone services, alcoholic drinks, beverages and laundry services which are private room services.
Services related to travel insurance.
Other personal expenses.
Important: We never encourage customers to purchase admission packages from outside sources and try using them in this tour with discount. If they do, they must arrange transport on the same day. If you skip some attraction, you cannot do it on your own. You can sit near the bus or visit some nearby place, but you will not be allowed to sit in the bus.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Bear Country, SD||$15.00||$15.00||$15.00|
|Crazy Horse Memorial, SD||$10.00||$10.00||$10.00|
|Jenny Lake Boating, WY||$20.00||$20.00||$20.00|
|Lake Tahoe Boating, NV||$50.00||$50.00||$50.00|
|Monterey Bay Aquarium, CA||$42.00||$30.00||$35.00|
|Virginia City, NV||$10.00||$10.00||$10.00|
- All the prices are listed in USD.
- Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- Prices may change without any notice.
- Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
- Free Airport Pickup from SFO between 09:00 AM to 6:00 PM (After this time there will be additional charges of $65 for 1-2 person and $10 for each additional person)
- Meet the tour guide at the baggage claim area for Domestic arrivals and For international arrivals meet the guide outside at customs exit.
- Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ 15 days or more prior to departure - $20 per person.
⇒ 8-14 days prior to departure - 25% of the tour fee per person.
⇒ 4-7 Days prior to departure - 50% of the tour fee per person.
⇒ 3 days prior to departure - 70% of the tour fee per person.
⇒ 48 Hours before departure date - 100% tour fees.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email. Cancellation charges are applicable to original departure date if in case you later reschedule your tour and cancel it.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
⇒ $25/Transaction reschedule fee will be incurred if the reschedule occurs 8 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ $50/Transaction reschedule fee will be incurred if the reschedule occurs 4 to 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ No request to make any change will be entertained if request is sent 3 days before the departure date.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
We are newly married and to spend some time together got this 12 days tour booked. The number of places we visited was amazing and I am thrilled that the tour operator took us to so many prominent places. I can very confidently say that we have seen most of America’s best places. The shopping at discount prices was really attractive and we both almost got rooted in the shopping outlet. The bus operator and the guide were good and interactive. The accommodation and food was also arranged perfectly. There was no room to complain and we recommend for 5 stars.
We went with our kids for this tour. We had booked it from our hometown, Malaysia. We planned to visit all these places and luckily found this tour operator with excellent reviews. Moreover, it is impossible for us to cover all these places in this short period of 12 days. The tour organizers did an excellent job of giving us a good tour. The shopping outlet had most of the branded items and one thing was disappointing was we were not prepared for this shopping. The tour operators could have given us a hint and we could have come for shopping rightly funded.