1-Day Miami to Beach Mallory Square, Ernest Hemingway house and Key West Tour
Tour Code: GOL-MIA-132
Duration: 1 Day
Tour Guide: English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
Mon,Fri (2016-05-10 To 2025-03-31)
Explore Island Channel, Gulf of Mexico, Key West, Ernest Hemingway house, Beach, Mallory Square and Duval Street on this exciting 1 day guided bus tour with hotel accommodation and transportation at a deal breaking prices with great discounts.
Departing from Miami, our tour will get on Highway 1, and witness a series of islands, which stands to be point separating Atlantic Ocean and Mexico Gulf. Our tour will take turn on numerous bridges and islands; we will be making a quick stop at one of the 7 mile bridge on the way to Key West. Upon entering the Key West, we will visit Ernest Hemingway house, Beach, Mallory Square, and Duval Street: which earned its reputation through serving some to notch restaurants and pubs. We will be on foot the whole time roaming through the Key West. Upon the conclusion of tour, guests can take some time on their own time and explore the sights. At the evening, we will return back to Miami.
In the Key West Florida, a famous downtown commercial zoned street is called Duval Street. It connect numerous locations i.e. Earnest Hemingway, Caroline St and Truman Ave.
Key West is a city in Florida, the city is name "Key West" due to the fact that it encompasses Key west Island. The areas near the city known as Fleming key are Naval Air Stations and therefore are inaccessible to civilians.
A plaza located in the Floridian city of Key West is known as Mallory Square. The cruise ship port is adjacent to it with Key West’s Waterfront.
The Earnest Hemingway Home and Museum is an adorable place for the fans of the great writer. This residence of Hemingway supplies professionally clean and well-maintained rooms and environment to the tourists.
- The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Most of the tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. A mini van can also be used depending on the number of people booking the tour.
This is a guided tour.
All Taxes are included.
WiFi will be available on the bus
It is possible for rates to change without notice.
Though meals and drinks are not a part of the package the guide will arrange them upon request.
Telephone services, laundry services, Alcoholic drinks and beverages are private room charges.
Additional personal expenditure.
- All the prices are listed in USD.
- Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- Prices may change without any notice.
- Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
- Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Cancellation and Refund Policy
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ A 10% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 8 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 25% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 4 to 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 12 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month-old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
An absolutely fascinating experience of visiting all these exotic and exciting places and it was possible because of this Golden bus tours. Thanks to the tour package, we could make to so many important places and have the pride of visiting Ernest Hemingway house, Beach, Mallory Square and Duval Street on a brilliantly guided one day tour.
With amazing experience along with the awesome ambience of the resort, this visit allowed us to explore Island Channel and Gulf of Mexico for the excellent spot it is. I recommend it to everyone, regardless of the possibility that you have already been here before.
I loved this tour as even for 1 day tour, the tour operator ensured that the tourists get all the required attention and information. The guide on this tour was good, had knowledge about all the places we visited and was really enthusiastic. We learned a lot about the times and life of Ernest Hemingway from him even before we visited the place and it helped us as we felt like we knew a lot to see the place. Indeed it gave us some comfort and the truth was that this could have been a two days tour. I give 4 stars.
: I went on this tour with my boyfriend and his sister. She knew a lot about these places and the advantage was that our guide also never kept us uninformed. He was sure about all the places and kept everyone engaged throughout the tour. I recommend this tour for his participation with the tourists. Having a guide full of information is really beneficial, I learnt on this tour. The disappointing part was that I could not spend some private time with my boyfriend as his sister was always with us. Better luck next time, I said to myself, no other go!
A nice tour that covered important places and I like the beach visit. It was of no big use as we did not get time to enjoy at the beach. According to me, beach is a place to enjoy and not merely visit. The pubs and restaurants were exceptionally good. I liked them. The other places and the streets look very clean. The houses on the way also looked beautiful and also the Ernest Hemingway’s house and the pool. Every bit of the tour was interesting and it would have been nice even if I had a better seat than the last one.
Went on the 1-Day Miami to Beach Mallory Square, Ernest Hemingway house and Key West Tour - it was lacking compared to The City tour. You could barely see the site or some were not visible durectly. The only time you got out was to look around was at store windows.
The tour didn\'t go much farther down but there\'s still plenty to see and not just all the usual sites. The tour guide was an amazing guide with lots of extra info for us. I would recommend this tour to anyone visiting -- or anyone living in -- Miami.
The tour was really very well organized, we moved exactly on time, there was no delay and even during the tour we were right on schedule, it was a great effort from the tour guide who was a great guy by the way. The bus was really comfortable, really clean and cozy. We really loved Island Channel, Gulf of Mexico, Key West, Ernest Hemingway house, Beach, Mallory Square and Duval Street
Golden Bus Tours is really an amazing company, it was my first tour with Golden Bus Tours and i really intend to do it again. Great organization and punctuality, really nice and helpful tour guide who deserved his daily tip for sure, and very comfortable cozy and clean bus. In my opinion this was one of the best tour companies
Jake C. Cortez
I am really thankful to one friend of mine who recommended Golden Bus Tours to me. It is really an amazing company, their services are wonderful and their customer service team are very helpful and patient. Also the organization of the tour was really great. we moved exactly on time according to the schedule that was given to us by the tour guide, who was a really nice and helpful guy. Great job Golden Bus Tours.