Los Angeles City Tour
On Day 1, in the morning our tour guide will take guests to Santa Monica, the California’s attractive coastal city. Here visitors can see the sea friends or stroll beside the sea amidst the blue, green coconut trees or on the beach. Guests can get entertained visiting the small and large hotels, cinemas, restaurants and shopping malls, lining the shore or enjoy the gourmet. This is beautiful Getty Center.
From there we go ahead west along Interstate 405 to see long stretches of Santa Monica Mountains cliff. Guests can watch the building design, painting, gardening sculpture and photographic works of art in private museums.
Following this, we will visit the renowned universities at Los Angeles UCLA in the University of California. From there, we will visit Beverly Hills and the city of Lodi Europe Avenue. Shoppers can enjoy shopping here or even feel the high visual enjoyment.
Finally, a trip to Los Angeles city begins with visiting the Los Angeles birth place, El Pueblo De Los Angeles Historical Monument. From there we visit the Stated Historical Park and the oldest shortest streets, Olive Street and in this street guests can enjoy authentic Mexican food or buy traditional Mexican products.
Note: If Getty Center is closed, Griffith Observatory will replace it.
Close dates for Getty Center: Every Monday and National Holidays.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Pick-up and drop-off to a chosen location will be provided. ( Note the locations and times of pick-up)
A deluxe coach with air conditioning will be providing the transport. In case only a few passengers are there to take part in the tour a high top Mercedes 15 seat minibus may be used for this purpose.
Professional escort for the tour will be provided.
All taxes are included in the price of tour package.
Rates could alter without prior notice.
Optional fees will be paid in cash to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Guide will arrange meals and drinks when requested as they are not included in the package.
Daily Service charges for driver and the guide is $10 minimum per person.
Such expenses as telephone services, alcoholic drinks, beverages and laundry services which are private room services.
Services related to travel insurance.
Other personal expenses.
Important: We never encourage customers to purchase admission packages from outside sources and try using them in this tour with discount. If they do, they must arrange transport on the same day. If you skip some attraction, you cannot do it on your own. You can sit near the bus or visit some nearby place, but you will not be allowed to sit in the bus.
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
1 Industry Hills Parkway, (Pacific Palm Resorts) City of Industry, CA 91744 (Hotel Guests Only) at 07:00 PM
1500 S Raymond Ave, (The Hotel Fullerton) Fullerton, CA 92831 (Hotel guests only) at 07:30 PM
222 W Houston Ave, (Howard Johnson Hotel) Fullerton, CA 92832 at 07:30 PM
9488 Valley Blvd, (Quality Inn) Rosemead, CA 91770 at 07:30 PM
1211 East Garvey street, (Park Inn By Radisson) Covina, CA 91724 (Hotel guest Only) at 07:45 AM
18880 E Gale Ave, (Best Westen Hotel) Rowland Heights, CA 91748 at 07:45 AM
3633 N, (Bokai Garden Hotel Rosemead) Rosemead Blvd, CA 91770 at 08:00 PM
123 South Lincoln Ave, (Lincoln Plaza Hotel) Monterey Park, CA 91755 at 8:00 PM
17900 Jamboree Rd, (Hotel Irvine) Irvine, CA 92614 at 8:00 PM
3200 W Temple Ave, (La Quinta Inn & Suite Pomona - Hotel Guest Only) Pomona, CA 91768 at 8:00 PM
14299 Firestone Blvd, (Holidays Inn) La Mirada, CA 90638 (Hotel guest only) at 08:00 PM
21725 E. Gateway Center Dr,(Holiday Inn Diamond Bar)Diamond Bar, CA 91765 (Hotel Guest Only) at 8:00 PM
225 W Valley Blvd, (Hilton Hotel) San Gabriel, CA 91776 at 08:00 PM
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 20 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Gift coupons are available in limited quantity on first come first serve basis.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ 30 days prior to departure - $40 per person will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 15-29 days prior to departure - 30% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 7-14 days prior to departure - 50% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 4-6 days prior to departure – 80% tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 3 days prior to departure – 100% tour fees will be charged as cancellation
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
1. For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
2. No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
This was a fascinating tour for one day taking to Los Angeles. It was a long standing dream vacation that I have done it today. Visiting the city was like mission accomplished. All the places I visited were splendid, and the bus tour operator gave us a clear schedule that there was no waste of time. The places of visit all were important, and they were so beautiful that it was difficult to move from the museum or the shopping places. The guide and the driver did their roles perfectly, and the guide was ready to explain each and everything.
As it was my weekend off, as usual, I was planning to watch some movie. My friend invited me to this tour and I proceeded to this with double mind as I thought this one day tour will cover nothing and much of the time will be get wasted in traveling. But, I was completely wrong. They covered the best possible places and visiting Los Angeles city made me extremely happy. The disappointing part for me was that I never had enough money to do some shopping. The Mexican food was really authentic and that was the best I ever had.
This was our second visit to Los Angeles and as we were only on purpose to this place, we just took this 1 day tour and this was a fantastic outing. I liked the visit of the Beverley hills that is really famous. I was thrilled to go on this tour bus especially as it was taking me to Beverley hill. But the disappointing fact was mid-way it started raining and though we did not cut the tour, it was like a quick finish. Rest everything was fine starting from the Los Angeles we were picked and dropped on time.
I was with my kids in LA and as it was a one day tour, I took them in this tour bus. They were very happy that they can enjoy in a bus and truly it was nice. No disappointment. The bus picked us from our hotel and we saw a lot of interesting and fun facts. I came to know about the LA history. I am glad that I could see so much in such a short time and the facts and stories about Beverley hills looked like I know now a lot. I was very happy being on this tour.
The tour of this one day began from Los Angeles; the outing on the tour bus was fab. We saw different sites and our guide was the main person to make this one day tour very special. His sense of humor was exceptional and I cannot believe this man with a simple face, looking so innocent had such humor sense. He was knowledgeable and friendly. I was a bit sad as we could not see any of the celebrities. Had I seen any, I could have boasted to my friends, but bad luck. I will come again for this tour to try my luck.
I like this tour operator for him being trustworthy right from the booking site. The price mentioned was charged the same and I became happy that it was not different from the site mentioned price. The driver was a professional and the guide was all smiling as though he knew all of us for many years and this warm smile actually made us all at ease. I think that was the trick of this tour operator to make people comfortable. The guide took good care of all the passengers that we travelled comfortably and enjoyed watching and visiting all the places.
I will recommend this tour operator and give him 5 stars. I am giving it straight away for the convenience they offered. The bus was basically very clean. Above all the greatest helpful time was when it started showering suddenly and the bus had extras rain and water ponchos for free. That was the best time I realized how much they care for their passengers. I am really glad we went on this tour, though there was no chance of seeing celebrity. The interesting and historical facts were informed by our guide and we recommend this tour. Thanks for this day.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.