1-Day Los Angeles to Palm Springs and Desert Hills Premium Outlets Shopping Tour
Tour Code: GOL-LA-384
Duration: 1 Day
Tour Guide: English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
Mon,Fri (2017-01-01 To 2022-12-31) | Mon,Fri (2018-05-01 To 2018-08-31)
Enjoy spectacular views on the tour to Palm Springs on the Aerial Tramway and visit celebrities homes such as Liberace, Marilyn Monroe, Elvis Presley, Frank Sinatra, Barbara Streisand and more. Watch the tennis courts, golf courses, Living Desert Zoo, desert El Paseo restaurants, panoramic tours to the Hollywood stars homes and Premium outlets.
Price includes Palm Springs Aerial Tramway and the Living Desert Zoo
Guests will start the day from Los Angeles into Palm Springs home to celebrities namely Liberace, Marilyn Monroe, Elvis Presley, Frank Sinatra, Barbara Streisand and much more. Palm Springs is a fantastic place, playing host to 600 tennis courts and 115 golf courses outdoor. We start with a ride boarding the Palm Springs Aerial Tramway, the Chino Canyon sheer cliffs. A 10-minute ride is begun at the Valley Station with 2643 ft elevation and ends at Mountain Station having 8516ft elevation. Regardless of the season, you can enjoy impressive views throughout offering a unique experience. Pursuing into Palm Springs, the first halt is at the Living Desert Zoo, teaching about the desert. Then we take a break for lunch on the “Rodeo Drive,” that is a Desert El Paseo restaurants, and watch people and shops. After the lunch break, we proceed on scenic tours to the Hollywood stars homes that are throughout the valley. We take the last stop at Desert Hills Premium outlets that houses 130 stores of all the big brand names namely, Giorgio Armani, Gucci, Saks Fifth Avenue Off 5th, Versace, Coach, Dolce & Gabbana, Prada, Salvatore Ferragamo, Elie Tahari, Jimmy Choo, Yves Saint Laurent, Zegna, Polo Ralph Lauren, Tod's, Neiman Marcus and Loro Piana.
The desert Hills premium Outlet is a great source of outlet shopping. The desert hills premium outlet is located in the beautiful US state of California. The place is a popular shopping outlet visited by both residents and tourists alike.
This is a nonprofit organization, and the main purpose of this group is to condemn deforestation and preserve the Colorado Desert in its natural state. There are many beautiful and distinct animals in the zoo.
A shopping Centre opened with the luxury boutiques including the first McQueen Alexander outlet in California is Palm Spring Outlet. There are lots of things which are loved by the tourists.
The Palm Springs Aerial Tram ride is the rotating tram car. This is the largest in the world that travels on two and one-half miles on the stunning Chino Canyon cliffs. This is a ten-minute journey and as the tram rotates slowly, viewing spectacular and scenic vistas is possible.
- The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Most of the tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. A mini van can also be used depending on the number of people booking the tour.
This is a guided tour.
All Taxes are included.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Living Desert Zoo and Gardens, CA||$19.95||$9.95||$17.95|
|Palm Springs Aerial Tram Ride, CA||$25.95||$16.95||$23.95|
It is possible for rates to change without notice.
Though meals and drinks are not a part of the package the guide will arrange them upon request.
Telephone services, laundry services, Alcoholic drinks and beverages are private room charges.
Additional personal expenditure.
- All the prices are listed in USD.
- Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- Prices may change without any notice.
- Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
- Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Cancellation and Refund Policy
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ A 10% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 8 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 25% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 4 to 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 12 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month-old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
I wanted to go to this shopping outlet since a long time as this was the best outlet having lots of top brands. I am not fond of shopping, but as it was a great opportunity, did some nice shopping, enjoying discount prices. There were Prada, Gucci, Jimmy Choo, Giogio Armani, and many more names. The places we visited the restaurants were also fascinating. I loved the spectacular views all through our tour. I recommend 5 stars for everything in this tour was commendable. The tour guide gave us the required information and also helped us with essential details. Good tour.
We took the day tour and it was not disappointing. There were many stops on this one day tour that gave us an unimaginable and best experience. The tour guide was a great guy. He was very knowledgeable and nice. The bus was luxurious and comfortable that after the entire tour, there was no stress of traveling. The aerial tram ride was really enjoyable and was the first time for us to experience. We were scared initially, but in no minutes the over views captured us and we got immersed into the surrounding beauty. The lunch was also good, overall a good tour.
I must say this tour was one of the best and should compliment for it including the premium outlet. The advantage is that the brands were all top most famous brands available with discounts were making me breathless. I was thrilled, amazed, excited, tempted, that all my emotions together, almost choked me. The views from the Aerial Tramway were superb, definitely beautiful. The other places, the celebrities’ homes were also good. The only disappointing fact was these outlets are always highly crowded and I dislike going through crowds. The bus operators could have made some arrangement so that we do shopping minus the crowd.
I took to this tour during my holidays and got the most deserved break. The tour was just for a day and yet I was happy as they took us visiting so many places. I was highly thrilled as we took to celebrities’ homes, but the most disappointing fact was we could not see even one celebrity. That was like going to see the lavish houses externally. Of course, it was beautiful, but if we saw even one glimpse of a celebrity, it would have been like mission accomplished. The food court at the shopping place nearby was good to sit; I did not do any shopping.
A fair tour. I was not very happy as the outlets though were in plenty and offered discounts, i could not find proper size. This is due to heavy crowd that everything just gets sold off. I was disappointed as i hardly bought anything and had come prepared for a great shopping at this outlet. The location of this shopping outlet was amazing, but the biggest nuisance was that the parking lots were under construction and so we had to walk from and to the parking space. The bargain is good here and the choices are fantastic. I give 3 stars.
This 1 day tour was an attempt to give time to my teenage children. They started with a scowling face, but as time passed and they saw their favorite celebrities’ homes into Palm Springs, they were thrilled. The bus tour was luckily comfortable or else I would have lost this attempt. The food was good and the tour to Hollywood stars scattered around the valley was amazing. The little disappointing was we could not see any stars or their house interiors. It was like peep from the cage and gaze around. Yet the shopping attempt was pleasing to cover up all the others.