1-Day Los Angeles to Old Town San Diego, Coronado Island & USS Midway Tour
Tour Code: GOL-LA-109
Duration: 1 Day
Tour Guide: English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
Tue,Thu (2016-05-10 To 2022-12-31)
Explore La Jolla, Seaport, Beverly Hills, San Diego, USS Midway Museum, Coronado Island, and Old town on this exciting 1 day guided bus tour with hotel accommodation and transportation at a deal breaking prices with great discounts.
Price includes entrance to Aircraft Carrier Midway
Departing from the south side of Los Angeles, we will head to the La Jolla cove in order to explore the beautiful sights of southern California; we will also be visiting Beverly Hills in order to view the California Coast. Afterwards, we will head to San Diego, where we will be making a stop at the Seaport Village. Later on, we will also explore the USS Midway Museum. In the last segment we will head to Coronado Island, where we will be visiting historical architects made entirely of wood. We will conclude our tour after a visit to the Old Town and then head back to Los Angeles.
Beverly Hills is a charmingly beautiful neighborhood that houses a number of rich and famous people. It has plenty of Hollywood connections with plenty of stars calling it home.
California, a western U.S. state, stretches from the Mexican border along the Pacific for nearly 900 miles. California is the 3rd largest state of America by area and largest by population.
In the county of San Diego, there is an affluent resort known as Coronado. This small town is based on an island. It is considered as suggested destination for honeymooners.
La Jolla Cove is essentially a small cove and beach that is surrounded by cliffs. It is located in La Jolla, San Diego. The cove is protected as a marine reserve at is very rich in marine life.
Tourists and residents visit old Town San Diego, CA. The history and its culture are its main attraction. More than 25 restaurants are offering cultural and authentic cuisine, besides shopping and food options. There are many events and also entertainment features in the restaurants. Visitors can experience the finest days.
San Diego is a city on the Pacific coast of California known for its beaches, parks and warm climate. Tourism industry owes the best in changing the city’s climate with many Spanish and Mexican heritages.
A well-known Maritime museum in San Diego is famous with the name of USS Midway Museum. It was established in 2004 as a museum. The aircraft carriers Midway are present the museum.
- The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Most of the tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. A minivan can also be used depending on the number of people booking the tour.
This is a guided tour.
All Taxes are included.
La Jolla, San Diego and Coronado Island Sightseeing
Admission to the Aircraft Carrier Midway
Rates could alter without prior notice.
Guide will arrange meals and drinks when requested as they are not included in the package.
Such expenses as telephone services, alcoholic drinks, beverages and laundry services which are private room services.
Services related to travel insurance.
Other personal expenses.
- All the prices are listed in USD.
- Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- Prices may change without any notice.
- Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
- Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Cancellation and Refund Policy
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ A 10% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 8 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 25% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 4 to 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 12 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month-old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
A lovely tour on a week end. If it had been a long tour for many days, I could not have made it as I cannot take so many offs from my office. I am a new employee and am put in an important project. Of course, I completed and am celebrating the project completion by giving myself this tour. I am happy to be a part of this tour that shows some of the important places of San Diego. I always love aircrafts and the USS aircraft carriers in the museum was a pleasant and memorable place for me. I give 5 stars.
Excellent arrangements done by GoldenBusTours, we had a great time, even though the tour was only 1 day long but due to well management of time we get to enjoy and visit all the places right on time, we took some photos. When our travel guide, Max, told us to conclude the tour, we all felt a little sad. I will surely be taking another tour soon.
Everything about this trip was awesome, from reasonable rates to luxurious buses. The schedule was magnificently arranged and they took us to fascinating places. We had a truly wonderful boat ride to view the Thousand Islands. View of majestic Niagara Falls and Albany was absolutely amazing. Definitely a 10/10 trip
The past 1 day was absolutely fun. My fiancé and I always talked about going toSan Diego and Coronado Island, GoldenBusTours made it possible. We visited the La Jolla, Seaport, Beverly Hills, USS Midway Museum, and Old town from really up-close and hospitality of the people and all the fellow travelers were absolutely amazing.
It was my weekend off and being a Saturday Sunday off, I took to going on Saturday and it was worthy to spend as they covered so many places, yet one day was a bit of rush. I packed my snacks and juices. It was a fascinating time traveling and eating that I love.
I and my husband had a great time on this tour of 1 day. It really gave us both a break from the regular stress of office work. In fact, in this tour only we also realized that for a long time we have not even spoken properly to each other and had so much to say to each other. I am so thankful to be on this tour that brought me and my husband together after such a long time. I liked Cornado Island; it was a nice experience and the friendly people. The disappointing fact was we just visited beach.
Natwar Lal Din
The tour was really very well organized, we moved exactly on time, there was no delay and even during the tour we were right on schedule, it was a great effort from the tour guide who was a great guy by the way. The bus was really comfortable, really clean and cozy and we saw some amazing places. It was really a great tour and great experience. I really hope i can do it again some time.
The best tour i had in many years, The organizing is wonderful and the bus had Wifi and it was really clean and comfortable, we loved La Jolla, Seaport, Beverly Hills, San Diego, USS Midway Museum, Coronado Island, and Old town. It was really an amazing day.
What an amazing company, it was my first tour with Golden Bus Tours and i really intend to do it again. The organization of the tour was great, we moved on time and according to the schedule, and the tour guide was really an amazing guy, very helpful and nice and really professional. We loved that the tour was guided in Italian, that was great for us.
The tour was a super amazing experience and I would say any new person coming to Los Angeles should definitely have this experience. My husband and I loved it and the staff was super upbeat and fun. The price was worth it and you learn a lot about Los Angeles through this tour. So don\'t be worried because it\'s definitely worth the price.