Hometown – New York City
Free airport pickup services will be provided to guests arriving in the beautiful city of New York via the three airports of JFK, LGA or EWR. Guests will be meet at the baggage claim area for domestic flights or the exit outside customs for international flights.
Guests arriving before 1:00 pm via JFK or LGA will be taken on the Flushing, Queens half-day leisure tour. Flushing is one of the largest and fastest growing Chinatowns in the city and generally outside Asia. The shuttle from Flushing to the hotel departs at 3:00 pm and 4:00 pm.
Guests arriving at EWR will be taken to the hotel to avoid the traffic of New York. Hotel check-in time is after 3:00 pm.
Free airport pickup services are available between 9 am and 11 pm. Those arriving outside the pickup times will be charged a fee of $125 for the first two people and an extra $10 for each additional person.
Guests arriving locally for the tour or those not using flights to get into the city should meet the tour guide in Chinatown (48 Bowery, New York, NY 10013) before 3:55pm as the shuttle leaves Chinatown for the hotel at 4:00 pm.
Guests arriving in the city before 4:00 pm may take part in the optional New York City Night Tour for a fee of $25 per person and an additional $4 service fee for the night tour guide and driver. The night tour will include visits to places such as Times Square, Rockefeller Center, and the Brooklyn Bridge. (The night tour will depend on the number of people participating and the weather conditions)
Hotel: Hilton Newark penn Station, Crown Plaza Newarkor Similar.
On the second day of our tour, guests can choose from the following tours on some additional cost.
- Woodbury Premium Outlet ($35/person)
- Atlantic City($20/person 21+ years only)
- All Day Leisure in New York City (Free)
Hotel: Hilton Newark penn Station, Crowne Plaza Newark or Similar.
New York City Tour
The third day of our tour consist of paying a visit to all of the famous New York’s landmarks such as Wall Street, Charging Bull Statue, New York Stock Exchange, Federal Hall, Liberty Cruise, New World Trade Center, USS Intrepid, Times Square, Rockefeller Center (sightseeing) and Fifth Avenue (sightseeing). Also, do not miss the chance to see the Ripley's Believe it or Not!
Hotel：Crowne Plaza Somerset, Radisson Somerset or Similar.
Philadelphia – Washington D.C
On the fourth day, we will begin our ay by a visit to Independence Park, where we will visit Independence Hall and Liberty Bell. Afterward, we will leave for the capital city: Washington DC. We will visit White House (from outside), Madame Tussauds Presidents Wax Museum, Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History, Capitol Hill, DC Harbor Cruise, and Lincoln Memorial.
Hotel: Marriott Gaithersburg, Marriott Bethesda or Similar.
Corning Museum of Glass – Hershey’s Chocolate World – Niagara Falls, US
Departing from Washington, we will visit the Hershey's Chocolate World. In the Hershey's Chocolate World we will take the Chocolate Factory Ride. From here we will arrive in New York to explore Corning Glass Museum. Afterward, we will be heading to Niagara Falls where guests can watch the Niagara Adventure Movie. Guests can also see the beautiful illuminations of Niagara Falls at night.
Hotel: Sheraton at the fall or Similar.
Niagara Falls, US – Boston
Today we will start with the Niagara Falls comprehensive tour covering both the Whirlpool State Park and Old Fort Niagara. After this, our guests will have the option to take the Maid of the Mist Boat Ride (April to November). When it is not operational due to weather guests can enjoy the Jet Boat Ride at Niagara. We will then leave for Boston and after arriving there we will have the famous Boston Lobster Dinner.
Hotel: Hilton Woburn or Similar.
Boston – NYC
In the morning, we will depart from the hotel and visit Harvard University, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Trinity Church, and enjoy Boston Harbor Cruise. We will have an ultimate sightseeing experience on this exciting Harbor Cruise. We will also take you to the Quincy Market. Afterward, we will head to New York.
Hotel: Crowne Plaza Somerset, Radisson Somerset or Similar.
Princeton University – Amish Farm
Today we will take you on a guided tour of the Princeton University. Here you will find out about the History of this popular academic institute. We will then leave for the Amish Farm to learn and experience the beautiful Amish culture. On a guided tour you will find out more about the Amish History.
Hotel: Crowne Plaza Somerset, Radisson Somerset or Similar.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
Free Airport Pickup is available on this tour.
It is possible for rates to change without notice.
Cash payments of admission fee for Optional Activities would be made to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Though meals and drinks are not a part of the package the guide will arrange them upon request.
Minimum service charges for the driver and the guide will be $8 per person per day.
Telephone services, laundry services, Alcoholic drinks and beverages are private room charges.
Additional personal expenditure.
Note: Customers are encouraged not to buy admission packages outside and use them in this discounted tour. In case they do, transport need to be arranged the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (62+ yrs)|
|Amish Farm and House, PA||$29.00||$19.00||$28.00|
|Boston Harbor Cruise, MA||$22.00||$17.00||$22.00|
|Boston Lobster Dinner, MA||$35.00||$30.00||$35.00|
|Corning Museum of Glass, NY||$19.50||$0.00||$19.50|
|DC Cruise, DC||$25.00||$20.00||$25.00|
|Hershey Factory Ride, PA||$15.00||$10.00||$15.00|
|Jet Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$65.00||$65.00||$65.00|
|Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, DC||$23.00||$18.00||$23.00|
|Maid of the Mist Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$18.25||$10.65||$18.25|
|Niagara Adventure Movie, NY||$12.00||$8.00||$12.00|
|Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour||$25.00||$20.00||$25.00|
|One World Trade Center, NY||$37.00||$34.00||$34.00|
|Princeton University In-Depth Tour, NJ||$10.00||$10.00||$10.00|
|Ripleys Believe It or Not Museum, NY||$33.00||$25.00||$25.00|
|Statue of Liberty Cruise, NY||$35.00||$30.00||$30.00|
|The Museum of Modern Art, NY||$25.00||$0.00||$18.00|
|USS Intrepid, NY||$33.00||$26.00||$26.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
Free Airport Pickup from EWR, JFK and LGA between 09:00 AM to 11:00 PM (After this time there will be additional charges of $125 for 1-2 person and $10 for each additional person)
Meet the tour guide at the baggage claim area for Domestic arrivals and For international arrivals meet the guide outside at customs exit.
40-24 College Point Blvd, (The Shops at SkyView Center)Flushing, NY 11354 at 02:55 PM
48 Bowery, Manhattan, New York, NY 10013 at 03:55 PM
Book your flights after 7:00 pm for JFK, LGA, EWR Departure.
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 8 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
Cancellation penalties per person for 1-4 day tours
⇒ 15-30 days or more prior to departure- 10% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ 7-14 days prior to departure- 50% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ 4-6 Days prior to departure- 50% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ Within 3 days prior to departure- 100% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ Departure day or no show 100% per person.
Cancellation charges for 5 days and above tour
⇒ A 10% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 46 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 25% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 21-45 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 50% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 8-20 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will also be incurred if the cancellation is done on the day of departure.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties. Each Complaint needs to be in writing.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
I had been with my family to Washington DC and to Niagara Falls, Philadelphia and Boston with Golden bus. It is unbelievable that we visited so many places in such a short time. In fact, in each place we had enough time to spend and the entire tour was a magical experience. Our drive was smooth and the others traveling with us were also really great and now we all stay in touch. I would recommend this tour company!
The very thought of going on a tour delights me and until the tour ended I was beaming with joy. The seats of the bus to the accommodation, everything was rightly organized. A 9 day tour and lovely places to visit included the premium outlet tour, Boston, Niagara Falls, and lots more.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.