9-Day Los Angeles/Las Vegas to Antelope Canyon, Bryce Canyon, Salt Lake City, Grand Canyon, Mt.Rushmore National Memorial and Yellowstone National Park Tour
Tour Code: GOL-LA-453
Duration: 9 Day(s) / 8 Night(s)
Tour Guide: Chinese, English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
Mon,Wed,Thu,Fri (2019-05-01 To 2019-10-04)
Explore Antelope Canyon, Lake Powell, Tanger Outlets, Botanical Cactus Gardens, Bryce Canyon National Park, Jackson, Grand Teton National Park, Yellowstone National Park, Grand Prismatic Spring, Old Faithful Geyser, West Thumb, Fountain Paint Pot, Norris Geyser Basin, Fishing Bridge, Yellowstone Grand Canyon, Rocky Mountain Range, Devil’s Tower, Mt. Rushmore National Memorial, Crazy Horse, Independent Rock, Temple Square, Utah State Capitol Building, Temple Square, Great Salt Lake Marina, Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam, Grand Canyon Skywalk, and Ethel M. Chocolate Factory on our exciting bus tour starting from Los Angeles with special discounts and hotel reservations.
Guests will start the journey in the morning from Los Angeles. Travel through the picturesque Mojave Desert filled with wide-spreading Joshua Trees. In an afternoon, our tour group arrives at Las Vegas, the entertainment capital of the world (for those joining the tour from Las Vegas are subjected to meet our travel guides at the Starbucks Store at the Skyrise Tower of Circus Circus Casino Las Vegas Hotel). Discover the lively culture of Las Vegas with world-largest hotels, light shows, performances, and much more. After a short stay in Las Vega, our tour head to St. George to spend the night.
Hotel: Red Lion St. George or Similar.
Refers to a night tour of Las Vegas, the tour starts at night and offers spectacular views of the Las Vegas Strip and down town where one can enjoy the Fremont street experience.
Refers to a resort town in Nevada’s Mojave Desert Known as Las Vegas which is popular for its buzzing energy, casinos and infinite options related to entertainment. Main areas to visit is the Las Vegas Strip.
Start the journey early in the morning by heading towards the Antelope Canyon, while passing by the famous Glen Canyon which houses the Lake Powell, the largest reservoir in the country. Make a stop at the Antelope Canyon, known as one of the world’s top photogenic sites with narrow pathways with spectacular light beam views and geological formations (tour fee included). After that, our guests will a brief stop at the Bryce Canyon National, which is a unique amphitheater housing a wide number of fascinating sand rock formations, as well as the crimson-colored spiral shaped hoodoos and mesas, will enchant the visitors. Later, our tour group returns to Salt Lake City to spend the night.
Hotel: Baymont by Wyndham Provo River, Ramada by Wyndham Salt Lake City Airport or Similar.
Antelope Canyon which is a slot canyon in the American Southwest is a gorgeous place to explore. It is a beautiful site to explore the history of the Navajo people.
Look down at the stunning forest of rocks, watch the endangered species of wildlife and hike to see the most spectacular wonders of Mother Nature.
A concrete arch dam located on the river of Colorado is called Glen Canyon Dam. It has been opened in the year 1963. It is one of the major sources of producing hydroelectricity.
It is a reservoir located on the river of Colorado precisely between the border of Arizona and Utah, the area is considered as a well-known spot for vacation visited by 2 million people annually.
Guests will set off early in the morning and begin the tour from Salt Lake City. First, our tour group travels to Jackson which is an eminent mountainous and a cowboy situated at the mountain base in the heart of Wyoming. Wander around the charms of Jackson town and take a tour of the famous Jackson Hole’s Elk Antler Arch which is the perfect spot for photography. Guests will travel along the gushing Snake River to reach the Grand Teton National Park. Appreciate discovering the breathtaking landscape views, tallest Teton peaks, waterfalls, rivers, as well as the pictorial wildlife of the Grand Teton National Park. Next, our tour group will continue the journey to Yellowstone National Park, also known to be the first national park in the country with an array of fascinating geothermal features such as the geysers, volcanic hotspots, hot springs, and much more. Guests will relish exploring the renowned sites in the Yellowstone National Park including the world-renowned Grand Prismatic Spring, Old Faithful Geyser, West Thumb, and more. While wandering around the Yellowstone region, guests may discover the herds of elks, buffaloes, and similar – get excited. Later, our tour group will return to West Yellowstone to stay overnight.
Hotel: White Buffalo, Dude Roundup, Yellowstone Country Inn, Traveler Lodge or Similar.
Located in the heart of Yellowstone National Park, the Grand Prismatic Spring is one of the world’s largest hot springs. It is primarily known for its rainbow coloration which is the ultimate result of microbial mats around the boundaries of the mineral-rich water forming a spectacular colorful complexion in Yellowstone National Park.
In Northwestern Wyoming is located the Grand Teton National Park, it is almost 310,000 acres. The park also include some of the major mountains and peaks which are as long as 40 miles.
Jackson Hole is essentially a valley that is situated between the famous Teton Mountains and Snake River. It was given the name of “Hole” because when people enter it, it feels as if they entering a hole.
In the Yellowstone National Park of Wyoming, US, the Old Faithful Geyser is known for grand, scenic view. This name was given to the building in 1870, when the first geyser in the park got the honor of a name.
It is one of the most popular and the greatest river the northwest of the Pacific Ocean. The river is located in the United States of America. The river passes through the Snake River plain.
The largest geyser basin on the shores of Yellowstone Lake is known as West Thumb Geyser Basin. Like Crater Lake (famous volcanic caldera), West Thumb is about the similar size. It is the best sight for many tourists across the globe.
Guests will set off in the morning to discover the core charms of the Yellowstone National Park. Start the day visiting the Fountain Paint Pot, Norris Geyser Basin, and Fishing Bridge. After that, guests will appreciate touring the renowned Yellowstone Grand Canyon which is a massive canyon on the Yellowstone River downstream with picturesque views of the region. After exploring the charms of Yellowstone National Park, our tour group will travel through the Rocky Mountain Range, nicknamed as Backbone of America. Guests will appreciate the afternoon while traveling through the breathtaking views along the Rocky Mountains. Next, guests will make a stop at Sheridan City in Wyoming where we will be spending the night.
Hotel: Holiday Inn Sheridan or Similar.
The Fishing Bridge, WY is a recreational vehicle park located near the Yellowstone River mouth. The Fishing Bridge is a wooden vehicle bridge that provides a great platform for the visitors to park and fish for native Cutthroat trout. Now, fishing is not allowed from the bridge, but visitors can watch White Pelicans and other waterfowl gliding in the crystal clear water.
Fountain Paint Pot is a beautiful and interesting thermal feature in Yellowstone Park. There is lots of diversity, including mud pots, geysers, and hot springs. There are great colors, and in winter visitors can walk on the snow around the geysers and bubbling sulfur pots.
The Grand Canyon Of Yellowstone is the largest Canyon on the Yellowstone River. The Canyon is almost 24 miles long, 800-1200 feet deep and 0.25-0.75 miles wide.
Norris Geyser Basin is the oldest, hottest and Yellowstone’s most dynamic thermal areas. Norris offers evidence of thermal features for nearly 115,000 years. The features may change daily owing to seismic activity frequent disturbances and water fluctuations. The water here is acidic
The Rocky Mountains famous for its name Rockies is a popular tourist destination for recreational activities including hiking, camping, fishing, hunting, and mountaineering, mountain biking, skiing, and snowboarding.
The US state of Wyoming is blessed with breathtaking waterfall through a cascade is Yellowstone National Park. The Park has been established in the year 1872.
Today, our guests will depart from the hotel rooms in the morning and head towards the renowned Devil’s Tower, situated near the Black Hills of Wyoming. Upon reaching the country’s first natural monument, the enthralling 1200-feet tall structure of Devil’s Tower will entice the visitors which was formed over a couple of million years ago. Our next stop is the Mt. Rushmore National Memorial, located in the heart of Black Hills, guests will appreciate discovering the 60-feet tall mountain carved sculptures of George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Theodore Roosevelt, and Abraham Lincoln. Next, our tour group will make a stop at the Crazy Horse Indian Memorial which is known as the biggest mountain carved sculpture in the United States. Later, our tour will travel to Casper City in Wyoming to stay overnight.
Hotel: Ramada Casper or Similar.
An under-construction Mountain Monument in the Custer County of Black Hills is known as Crazy Horse Memorial. The place has best horse riding services in this region.
The laccoliths and ingenuous intrusion in the Bear Lodge Mountains Wyoming is said to be as Devils Tower National Monument. This monument is famous for its height and unique look.
Refers to a sculpture located in the black hills, the height of the sculpture is 18m. The sculpture was constructed in 1927 and was opened for public in 1941.
In the morning, guests will be taken to the renowned Independent Rock State Historic Site. It is one of the most famous spots in the city which has been a significant importance in the American Frontier period in the 19th century. Guests will appreciate discovering the Independent Rock comprising of granite stone, covering over 1900-feet in length and 850-feet in breadth. Our tour group will travel back to Salt Lake City, the state capital and the major city in Utah. Make a stop at the Utah State Capitol Building, built in a spectacular neo-classical architecture in the early 1900s. Browse the State Capitol building and don’t miss taking photographs with the backdrops of the most expensive capital building in the United States. Afterward, our guests will take a tour of Temple Square, a 10-acre visitors complex which is owned by the Latter Day Saints. Guests will enjoy discovering the charms of Temple Square, residing attractions for all the ages. Overnight Stay in Salt Lake City.
Hotel: La Quinta Midvale or Similar.
A prominent and well-known landmark present in California (state of US) is Independence Rock. It is located in Wyoming.
Temple Square is a religiously attractive place spread over 10 acres. It was constructed in 1853 and is functional as personalized by The Church of Jesus Christ. The spiritual appeal of the temple is remarkable among the tourists.
The House of Government in Utah has been established in December, 1912. There are offices of State Auditor, Attorney General, Lieutenant Governor and Utah State Legislature located in Utah State Capitol.
Start the day early in the morning in Salt Lake City. First, our guests will be taken to the Great Salt Lake Marina which is known to be one of the largest salt lakes in the entire country. In an afternoon, our tour travels to Las Vegas to get in the center of the raging fun at the Vegas strip. Upon arrival, guests will have a chance to browse the Music fountain at Bellagio, Volcanic Eruption at Mirage, Grand Canal in Venetian, High Roller, and much more – get excited. Overnight stay in Las Vegas.
Hotel: Park MGM Grand or Similar.
If you like musical and artistic shows then you should see Blue Man. It is a comic musical and artistic show that promises great enjoyment for everyone who participate.
Criss Angel is a popular magician and famous worldwide. The Criss Angel Believe Show is where he performs and everyone should definitely see it.
David Copperfield is the name of a novel by Charles Dickens, the novel was first published as a serial in the year 1849-50 and then was re-published as a book in 1850.
The Great Salt Lake State Marina is a state park in Salt Lake County, Utah, USA. Great Salt Lake is full of thrilling adventures and adrenaline-raising activities. Relax and take pictures of birds and wildlife, get into boating and sailing gear, bike your way around or up the mountains or just explore the lake on a horseback.
The Great Salt Lake is located in the Northern part of Utah and is the largest salt water lake in the West, The Great Salt Lake covers an area of around 1700 square miles.
It is famous family show held in the famous city of United States of America known as the Las Vegas.
High Rolled is a 550 foot tall Ferris Wheel that is located on the Las Vegas Strip. It opened in 2014 and is now the world’s tallest Ferris Wheel.
Refers to a night tour of Las Vegas, the tour starts at night and offers spectacular views of the Las Vegas Strip and down town where one can enjoy the Fremont street experience.
Mirage Hotel is a very popular hotel is Las Vegas. The hotel is located adjacent to the famous Caesar’s palace. A volcano can also be seen from the Hotel. The hotel can also be reached through the root from Madame Tussauds.
Refers to the show which is held near the mirage volcano, the volcano is actually situated outside the boulevard of Las Vegas and is at the main entrance.
The Beatles Love is a soundtrack and remix album. The album contains all the songs from the Beatles and was created as a tribute. The Beatles Love was released in the November of 2006.
Depart from Las Vegas in the morning, and travel to Grand Canyon the seventh wonder of the world. Upon arrival in Grand Canyon, guests will appreciate discovering the wide-spreading fascinating sand rock formations which were formed by the erosion of wind power and rainwater over a couple of million years of the period. The fun begins as our guests step on the Grand Canyon Skywalk which is located over 4000 feet over the ground level. Guests surely don’t want to miss taking the helicopter tours that highlight the depths of the Grand Canyon. Afterward, we arrive at the famous Hoover Dam overlooking the country’s largest Lake Mead and much more. Travel to Las Vegas and guests are able to watch the live shows to bring the night a delightful ending.
Hotel: Park MGM Grand or Similar.
Experience the Grand Canyon Helicopter and cruise combo. It is the best of all worlds' experience. By helicopter, you can see the beautiful environment and Grand Canyon and while you cruise by seeing the unspoiled and wild side of the environment.
The Grand Canyon National Park is the 15th oldest national park in the United States, it was also included in the UNESCO World Heritage Site. The Park covers an area of 1,217,262 acres.
The Grand Canyon Skywalk is bridge that is shaped like a horseshoe which seems to hover over the Grand Canyon. It is a cantilever bridge with a glass walkway and is a really famous attraction.
Get out of your boring routine by hopping into a helicopter and enjoy the luxury tour of sightseeing to the Grand Canyon. View the majestic grandeur of the Colorado River, Grand Canyon and listen to the commentary. This is a scenic helicopter tour flying over Lake Mead, Hoover Dam and Colorado River.
The Grand Canyon National Park is spread on a very large area, one part of the park is known as the West Rim. It is a famous attraction and features think like the Skywalk.
A famous itinerary that is best to visit in summer is Hoover Dam. This destination is popular due to their breathtaking waterfalls. It is located in Arizona.
It has the maximum capacity of water and is considered the largest reservoir of United States of America. Lake Mead is at a distance of 24m from the Las Vegas Strip, it is near the Colorado River.
Guests will set off early in the morning and make the first at the Ethel M Chocolate Factory. Discover the manufacturing processes of the M&M delights; don’t miss tasting the freshly prepared delights at the sites, as well as experience the tram tour. Explore the variety of cactus plants species at the Botanical Cactus Gardens. Make a stop at Tanger Outlets in Barstow to experience the famous outlet brand shopping on special sale discounts. After that, our tour group will return to Los Angeles to conclude the tour. *guests can also dismiss the tour in Las Vegas and book the Las Vegas airport flights after 2:00 PM, for the guests returning to LAX Airport, are subjected to book the returning flights after 9:30 PM.
Barstow is situated in San Bernardino, California, United States. It was once a small mining point and railway track to Mojave Desert of California. It has very extreme climate condition with little rainfall all-round the year.
TheBotanical Cactus garden is situated at the Ethel M Chocolate Factory in Nevada. The factory and the garden is a popular choice for visitors who are allowed without any admission charge. The garden is known for their water treatment facility and environmental friendly environment.
In the Nevada state of United States, there is an Ethel M Chocolate Factory. The live making of chocolate can be seen at this museum. The visitors can also taste the chocolate as well.
Tanger Outlet Centre presents 400 designer plant outlet stores and 43 shopping outlet plazas in Canada and other 26 parts of the US. It represents one of the most memorable shopping experience ever.
- The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Most of the tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. A minivan can also be used depending on the number of people booking the tour.
Tour is inclusive of hotel accommodation.
Inclusive of all taxes.
Tour is accompanied by the tour guide.
Mandatory Fee: $150/per person for Yellowstone, Grand Teton, Mt Rushmore, Crazy Horse, Devils Tower, Horseshoe Bend, Great Salt Lake & Fuel Surcharge US (From Now to 12/31/2019).
Mandatory Fee: $210/per person for Yellowstone, Grand Teton, Mt Rushmore, Crazy Horse, Devils Tower, Horseshoe Bend, Great Salt Lake & Fuel Surcharge US (Effective from 01/01/2020).
Grand Canyon West Rim is Mandatory
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets.Some attractions might be closed on public holidays. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
A minimum tip of $10 per passenger per day for Tour Guide and Driver is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of the driver and the tour guide.
Though the meals are excluded, but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from the mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice: Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Blue Man, NV||$133.00||$133.00||$133.00|
|CRISS ANGEL Believe Show||$110.00||$110.00||$110.00|
|David Copperfield, NV||$160.00||$160.00||$160.00|
|Grand Canyon Helicopter & Cruise Combo, AZ||$233.00||$233.00||$233.00|
|Grand Canyon Skywalk, AZ||$25.00||$25.00||$25.00|
|Grand Canyon West Rim, AZ||$105.00||$105.00||$105.00|
|Las Vegas Night Tour, NV||$35.00||$35.00||$35.00|
|Lower Antelope Canyon, AZ||$135.00||$135.00||$135.00|
- All the prices are listed in USD.
- Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- Prices may change without any notice.
- Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
- 17900 Jamboree Rd, (Hotel Irvine) Irvine, CA 92614 at 6:30 AM
- 600 N Broadway, Chinatown, Los Angeles, CA 90012 at 7:00 AM
- 225 West Valley Boulevard, (Hilton Hotel - Hotel Guest Only), San Gabriel, CA 91776 at 7:15 AM
- 123 South Lincoln Ave, (Lincoln Plaza Hotel) Monterey Park, CA 91755 at 7:15 AM
- 1300 S Golden West Ave, (99 Ranch Market Arcadia) Arcadia, CA 91007 at 07:15 AM
- 1500 S Raymond Ave, (The Hotel Fullerton) Fullerton, CA 92831 (Hotel guests only) at 07:30 PM
- 3633 N Rosemead Blvd, (Knights Inn Rosemead) Rosemead, CA 91770 at 07:30 AM
- 222 W Houston Ave, (Howard Johnson Inn) Fullerton, CA 92832 at 7:10 AM
- 9488 Valley Blvd, (Quality Inn) Rosemead, CA 91770 at 07:45 AM
- 1211 E Garvey Street, (Park Inn Radisson - Hotel Guest Only) Covina, CA 91724 at 07:45 AM
- 3200 W Temple Ave, (La Quinta Inn & Suite Pomona - Hotel Guest Only) Pomona, CA 91768 at 8:00 AM
- 9920 Valley Blvd, (Holiday Inn) El Monte, CA 91731 (Hotel Guest Only) at 8:00 AM
- 1 Industry Hills Parkway, (Pacific Palm Resorts) City of Industry, CA 91744 (Hotel Guests Only) at 08:00 AM
- 21725 E. Gateway Center Dr,(Holiday Inn Diamond Bar - Hotel Guest Only) Diamond Bar, CA 91765 at 8:30 AM
- 18880 E Gale Ave, (Best Westen Executive) Rowland Heights, CA 91748 at 8:45 AM
- 9775 Base Line Rd, Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730 at 8:45 AM (Valid from 9/3 to 10/9 For Tue & Wed Only)
- 5757 Wayne Newton Blvd, (Las Vegas Airport-Terminal 3 (Gate 51 on Level 0))Las Vegas, NV 89119 at 01:30 PM
- 5757 Wayne Newton Blvd, (Las Vegas Airport-Terminal 1 (Starbucks on Level 1)) Las Vegas, NV 89119 at 01:30 PM
- 2880 S Las Vegas Blvd, (Circus Circus Hotel Las Vegas - Skyrise Tower 2nd floor lift) Las Vegas, NV 89109 at 03:00 PM
- 1211 E Garvey Street, (Park Inn Radisson) Covina, CA 91724 (Hotel Guest Only) at 06:30 PM
- 3200 W Temple Ave, (La Quinta Inn & Suite Pomona - Hotel Guest Only) Pomona, CA 91768 at 6:30 PM
- 1 Industry Hills Pkwy, (Pacific Palm Resort) La Puente, CA 91744 (Hotel guest only) at 06:30 PM
- 21725 E. Gateway Center Dr,(Holiday Inn Diamond Bar - Hotel Guest Only)Diamond Bar, CA 91765 at 6:30 PM
- 18880 E Gale Ave, (Best Westen Hotel) Rowland Heights, CA 91748 at 06:30 PM
- 9488 Valley Blvd, (Quality Inn) Rosemead, CA 91770 at 07:30 PM
- 222 W Houston Ave, (Howard Johnson Hotel) Fullerton, CA 92832 at 07:30 PM
- 17900 Jamboree Rd, (Hotel Irvine) Irvine, CA 92614 at 8:00 PM
- 1500 S Raymond Ave, (The Hotel Fullerton) Fullerton, CA 92831 (Hotel guests only) at 07:30 PM
- 3633 N, (Bokai Garden Hotel Rosemead) Rosemead Blvd, CA 91770 at 08:00 PM
- 123 South Lincoln Ave, (Lincoln Plaza Hotel) Monterey Park, CA 91755 at 8:00 PM
- 14299 Firestone Blvd, (Holidays Inn) La Mirada, CA 90638 (Hotel guest only) at 08:00 PM
- 225 West Valley Boulevard, (Hilton Hotel), San Gabriel, CA 91776 (Hotel Guest Only) at 8:00 PM
- 9920 Valley Blvd, (Holiday Inn) El Monte, CA 91731 (Hotel Guest Only) at 8:30 PM
- 9125 Recreation Circle, (Days Inn Fountain Vally) Fountain Valley, CA 92708 (Hotel guest only) at 08:30 PM
- 1300 S Golden West Ave, (99 Ranch Market) Arcadia, CA 91007 at 08:30 PM
- 600 N Broadway, Chinatown Senior Citizen Center, Los Angeles, CA 90012 at 08:30 PM
- Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ 30 days or more prior to departure - $40 per person will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 15-29 days prior to departure - 30% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 7-14 days prior to departure - 50% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 4-6 days prior to departure – 80% tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 3 days prior to departure – 100% tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ For the free or discounted customer $100 penalty is applicable for entire group if cancellation is requested 4 days before the tour for Yellowstone tours
⇒ For the free or discounted customer $200 penalty is applicable for entire group if the person is no show on the tour for Yellowstone tours
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
1. For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
2. No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 20 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Gift coupons are available in limited quantity on first come first serve basis.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
The hope for me to completely stay away from everything in the beautiful pristine places like the Grand Teton Park and Yellowstone has come true on this regular bus tour. The time we started this bus tour from Los Angeles, I was really hoping that my wife and I get the perfect time to just spend time the lush greenery and nature, and find out what’s the really the secret of Yellowstone Park. I liked this bus tour more than ever since there were almost two straight days in Yellowstone Park. First, the tour leader helped us out to reach the major spots of the park, then the next day, the tour leader took us the pristine geysers where the water was erupting from the surface of the earth. It was lovely to see those and of attractions that I never would have imagined that they were excited. Loved the tour!
It was the lovely morning that day when we're on the way to Devil Tower, all the passengers seemed to be excited about that place. With that name, we were really hoping it to be something really majestic or diabolic or something like we have never seen. After a while, our bus stopped at massive rock formations, and the tour guide mentioned us that that’s it, it was that site that we have all wondering about that morning. It was just a massive standing rock, and it was nothing like its name, I’m pretty sure that state and Arizona has a number of giant rock structure like the Devil Tower. Anyhow, the tour was a great amount of fun, and the best time we had was at the Las Vegas, Salt Lake City, and then that Chocolate Factory Tour. There was a perfect chance for great photography at each and every place we toured. Thanks for picking such great destinations for the tour.
Managing a tour for my family every year has been a great deal of frustration for me until my wife and I found out about this amazing new company who has been dealing the tours. The thing which attracted the most about this tour was the number of attractions, hotel, and then comes the decent buses. On the first day, the travel crew drives to Vegas where we had the best fun time, and the reason why Vegas is so famous and known to be the entertainment capital is why we headed there. We learned and enjoyed so much, I don’t think my words will describe the amount we had, I suggest everyone to at least experience this bus tour for once, it didn’t cost us much, although we had to manage the food for our selves, it still falls in the right budget for this massive bus tour. We definitely try to board another tour in summers in southern America, hope we found discount tickets then. Thank you, peeps!
I wouldn’t say that tour was entirely perfect for us since we have to stick to the schedule and we had only a specific time during our stops to visit a certain place. We aren’t used to of having brief stops, and then visiting one place to another back and forth. However, the fact that we had so many stops on this bus tour, we happened to get tired and exhausted in the earliest of the days, not entirely due to the lack of stamina, rather we have to travel on our feet a lot which made us tired quite easily. The places like the Yellowstone Park, the Chocolate Factory, Antelope Canyon, Jackson Hole, Teton Mountains – all collectively made our bus tour experience so wonderful. We spent our time in Las Vegas by shopping and then we attended a live show at MGM which absolutely made our night. I loved the time we spent time exploring the Grand Canyon, especially the Skywalk was quite our kind of attraction. Cheers!
Hi, we came all the way from British Columbia to Los Angeles to join this bus tour. We were already a little late for this bus journey since our flights got delayed for a while. It was quite a lovely evening in Los Angeles, I was so excited about this tour. Then, all of a sudden the bus got filled and we began our tour. I was expecting our first day to be more fun and relaxing, but the tour headed from Los Angeles to Las Vegas which took straight few hours and I got really dizzy since I was expecting something else. Anyways, the rest of the tour days were terrific, the way we did everything seemed quite professional, everything was well managed, and the tour team was quite friendly. It has been one of the best tour experiences for me so far. The Grand Canyon was amazing!
I am so glad join this tour from goldenbustours with my family. We all enjoyed the tour, especially the Antelope Canyon and Grand Canyon . It was an amazing adventure. Our tour guide is very nice and she is very familiar to the places we visited. The tour was well organized. And we had enough time in all the attractions. The hotels were great.
Overall this tour was a good experience especially for a wheelchair person like me. Guide and Driver were so helpful and supportive. I had a good time because of them. Some of the places mentioned in the itinerary were not covered. Hotels were also good to stay. It turned better than my expectations according to the reviews.
The greatest thing in that tour was the amazing Grand Canyon, Oh my god! it was our first time to see it for real and it was much more great than i ever imagined, also Yellowstone National Park was extremely beautiful, Also the next best thing in the tour was the great organization, the tour was very well organized and there were no delays, always moving according to the schedule. I loved the accommodation and transportation, and i also loved our tour guide cause he was very helpful and nice.
In my opinion this was one of the best travel agencies i have dealt with, The tour was really very well organized, there was no delay and we were always on schedule. also the tour guide was really nice. guy and funny, and he were also very professional. The bus was okay and hotels were great, really clean and extremely cozy. We visited Antelope Canyon, Lake Powell,Bryce Canyon National Park, Jackson, Grand Teton National Park, Yellowstone National Park, Grand Prismatic Spring, Old Faithful Geyser. The Grand Canyon and Hoover Dam were magnificent. It was really worth it.
There were lots and lots of amazing places and activities in that tour, like Antelope Canyon, Lake Powell, Bryce Canyon National Park, Jackson, Grand Teton National Park , Rocky Mountain Range, Devil’s Tower, Mt. Rushmore National Memorial, Crazy Horse, and of course not to mention the great Grand Canyon and Yellowstone. I never knew that Yellowstone National Park was that beautiful! we visited the Fountain Paint Pot, Norris Geyser Basin, and Fishing Bridge. I really hope i can join same tour next year, i just hope the price stays the same.