Home – San Francisco
Passengers will arrive at San Francisco International Airport, and our friendly tour agent will meet the passengers at the Information Centre located in Terminal 2. A free ride to the hotel is available between 12:00 PM to 10:30 PM from the San Francisco International Airport. Whereas the passengers arriving in time windows other than the mentioned above will be picked between 10:30 PM to 12:00 AM and $80 (under 5 passengers) will be charged for a car pick-up service. For flight delays and special pick-up services, please call our front desk.
Hotel: Courtyard Marriott Hotel or Similar.
San Francisco City Tour
On the second day of our tour, guests will choose any one of the following Line A or Line B San Francisco Tour. The selected tour before the departure will not be changed once it has been of selected.
Line A: UC Berkeley - Cable Car - San Francisco
In the morning, guests will be taken to the University of California, Berkeley. Take a guided tour of the university and witness the incredible Golden Gate Bridge and Golden Gate Strait. Continue to San Francisco to enjoy the Cable Car ride(Ticket Mandatory) which will take the guests over the magnificent hills. Explore Golden Gate Bridge and arrive at Fisherman's Wharf; taste the delicious seafood, and then our guests will have a chance to take an optional sightseeing boat cruise. Continue the journey to Palace of Fine Arts and Victorian Houses in the evening.
Line B: Berkley University - San Francisco
Guests will start the journey in the morning by taking a complete guided tour of the world most famous educational institute, Berkley University. Enjoy the excellent tour of the campus and hear stories of the achievements of Berkley pupils including world's top companies such as Google, Hewlett-Packard, and Yahoo that are owned by them. Next, our guests will head back to San Francisco and stop at Fisherman's Wharf where we will enjoy the delicious and fresh seafood. Guests will be provided an opportunity to enjoy a wonderful boat cruise at Fisherman's Wharf. In the early evening, we will visit Palace of Fine Arts. Continue to Victorian Houses and Lombard Street in the late evening. Reach Modesto to spend the night.
Hotel: Courtyard Marriott Hotel or Similar.
San Francisco – Los Angeles
Select any of the following Line A or Line B tour before the departure, and the selected tour will not be changed.
Line A: 17 Mile-Monterey Aquarium-Los Angeles
The tour will head to Monterey Peninsula and catch the enticing sight of surging waves, giant rocks, sea lions, and seals. Enjoy the sightseeing of world's top class golf courses stretching across the spectacular mansions. Enjoy the scenery of 17-Mile. Drive through California State Route 1 and witness the magnificent attractions including Lovers Point and 17-Mile. Continue to Monterey Bay Aquarium to see the spectacular oceanic creatures. Guests will head back to Los Angeles in the evening.
Line B: Yosemite National Park - Los Angeles
Leave hotels in the morning and head straight to Yosemite National Park while taking a ride through Sierra Nevada Mountains. On arriving at Yosemite National Park, visitors will observe fascinating valleys, waterfall, giant trees, mountains and lakes located in the park. Visit the famous attractions of the park including Bridal Veil Falls, Yosemite Falls, El Capitan, and Half Dome. In the afternoon, guests will have lunch and then continue the journey to Los Angeles by crossing through Central Valley of California.
Note: Tour may not go to Yosemite in extreme cold weather.
Hotel: Howard Johnson Fullerton or Similar.
Please Choose 1 of the 7 Options below
Guests will select any of the following complete day tours.
- Los Angeles City Tour
- Desert Hills Premium Outlets
- Universal Studios Tour
- Pacific Ocean Aquarium
- Disneyland Tour
- San Diego Sea World
- San Diego City Tour
$50/pax if you choose Los Angeles City Tour or Palm Spring Outlets. $15/pax if you choose Disneyland or Universal Studios.
Hotel: Howard Johnson Fullerton or Similar.
Los Angeles – Las Vegas
Leave Los Angeles early in the morning and enter the Mojave Desert while crossing San Bernardino Mountains. Stop at Tanger Outlet in the afternoon. The tour will continue to Las Vegas. On arriving in Las Vegas, visitors will have a chance to explore the night world of the city by taking an optional tour that includes several attractions such as Fremont Street, Palazzo Venetian Mega Centre, and Mirage.
Hotel: Circus Circus Las Vegas or Similar.
Las Vegas – Hoover Dam – Grand Canyon West/South Rim – Las Vegas
In the morning we will take our guests to Hoover Dam where we will explore its gigantic and tall structure. The tour will then head straight to Grand Canyon which is one of the seventh wonders of the world. Select South Rim or the West Rim to visit.
Grand Canyon West Rim: Guests will be paying the entrance fee which is $90 per head for the entry in Grand Canyon west rim. It is owned by the Indian Reservation, a native Indian tribe. Guests will take a shuttle service to enter. Explore the West rim of the Canyon and guests will have a chance to take an optional helicopter ride and the Colorado River boat cruise to explore more about Grand Canyon West Rim. Continue to Guano Point, Eagle Point, and the breathtaking Skywalk. Guests will return Las Vegas by the evening, and an opportunity will be provided to enjoy the night shows of Las Vegas.
Grand Canyon South Rim: $50 entrance fee will be charged per head. Watch IMAX Film about Grand Canyon history on personal expense. Guests will visit Mather Point, one of the world largest viewpoints. Explore the superb surroundings from Mather points such as view Visitors Centre and canyon vistas. Return to Las Vegas by the evening. Don’t miss the chance to enjoy the Las Vegas night shows.
Hotel: Circus Circus Las Vegas or Similar.
Free Day In Las Vegas
Guests will be provided a completely free day to explore Las Vegas on their own.
Hotel: Circus Circus Las Vegas or Similar.
Ethel M Chocolate Factory/Botanical Cactus Gardens – Outlets Center – Los Angeles
Guests will be taken to Ethel M Chocolate Factory in the morning. Spend some time exploring and tasting the famous delights. Next, stop at Botanical Cactus Gardens for its finest quality species of cactuses. In the afternoon, guests will have a delicious lunch, and then they will head to Los Angeles while making a stop at Outlets Center for brand shopping on their way. For domestic flight, guests would have to schedule it after 9:30 PM, and schedule the international flight after 10:30 PM, from Los Angeles airports.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
- 9. Please book your flights after receiving e-ticket for your tour.
Pick-up and drop-off to a chosen location will be provided. ( Note the locations and times of pick-up)
A deluxe coach with air conditioning will be providing the transport. In case only a few passengers are there to take part in the tour a high top Mercedes 15 seat minibus may be used for this purpose.
Professional escort for the tour will be provided.
Hotel accommodation will be provided for nights.
All taxes are included in the price of tour package.
Free Airport Pickup is available on this tour.
Mandatory Admission Fees (Line A) = $40/pax for UC Berkley, Cable Car and 17 Mile Drive
Mandatory Admission Fees (Line B) = $50/pax for 17 Miles Drive, Berkley University, Yosemite National Park and 17 Mile.
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Airport pickup service charges $4/person.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets.Some attractions might be closed on public holidays. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
A minimum of $9 service fee per passenger per day is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of driver and the tour guide.
Though the meals are excluded,but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service-fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice: Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child (3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Air & Ground Tour South Rim GCN, AZ||$364.00||$344.00||$364.00|
|Air Tour South Rim GCN, AZ||$189.00||$189.00||$189.00|
|Blue Man, NV||$133.00||$133.00||$133.00|
|CRISS ANGEL Believe Show||$110.00||$110.00||$110.00|
|David Copperfield, NV||$165.00||$165.00||$165.00|
|Grand Canyon Air Only, AZ||$129.00||$129.00||$129.00|
|Grand Canyon Helicopter & Cruise Combo, AZ||$220.00||$220.00||$220.00|
|Grand Canyon Helicopter Only, AZ||$159.00||$159.00||$159.00|
|Grand Canyon National Park, AZ||$50.00||$50.00||$50.00|
|Grand Canyon Skywalk, AZ||$25.00||$25.00||$25.00|
|Grand Canyon South Rim, AZ||$90.00||$90.00||$90.00|
|Grand Canyon West Rim (including lunch), AZ||$90.00||$90.00||$90.00|
|High Roller Night Ride (Optional), NV||$75.00||$75.00||$75.00|
|KA Show, LV||$123.00||$123.00||$123.00|
|Las Vegas La Reve Show, NV||$165.00||$165.00||$165.00|
|Las Vegas Mindfreak, NV||$110.00||$110.00||$110.00|
|Las Vegas Night Tour + The Ferris Wheel, NV US||$75.00||$60.00||$75.00|
|Las Vegas Night Tour, NV||$35.00||$35.00||$35.00|
|Las Vegas Strip Fantasy Show, NV||$65.00||$0.00||$65.00|
|Monterey Bay Aquarium, CA||$50.00||$30.00||$50.00|
|O by Cirque du Soleil, NV||$234.00||$230.00||$234.00|
|San Diego Harbor Cruise, CA||$24.00||$12.00||$24.00|
|San Francisco Advanced Tour, CA||$35.00||$35.00||$35.00|
|San Francisco Bay Cruise (90 mins), CA||$40.00||$28.00||$40.00|
|The Beatles LOVE, NV||$158.00||$158.00||$158.00|
|UC Berkeley, CA||$5.00||$5.00||$5.00|
|Zumanity - Cirque Du Soleil, NV||$95.00||$0.00||$95.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
Free Airport service is available from 12:00 PM to 10:30 PM at Information Center at Terminal 2 (SFO) airport. (After this time there will be additional charges of $80 for a group of 5 people)
Kindly book your flights (For domestic) to depart from LAX after 9:30 PM and (For international) after 10:30 PM. Free Drop off to this Airport but only at the time mentioned before
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 20 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ 30 days prior to departure - $40 per person will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 15-29 days prior to departure - 30% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 7-14 days prior to departure - 50% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 4-6 days prior to departure – 80% tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 3 days prior to departure – 100% tour fees will be charged as cancellation
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
1. For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
2. No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
When I remember this tour, I start to smile and giggle because it was amazing. I remember we went to a chocolate factory, the grand canyons, and so many other stunning attractions. Hotels were decent and nice. Best tour. Though I am an adult but still loved taking rides at Disneyland hahaha. I feel hotels quality can be better but still it was an affordable and a perfect tour package. I would definitely recommend everyone to experience it.
They were really the best eight days of my life. I have never taken such as amazing bus tour, but this one was amazing, and my words might not describe it well. WE visited Grand Canyon and Yosemite Park, and the tour people gave us so many options to make our journey perfect. The best part of tour was Stanford. I always wanted to visit this prestigious University and got a chance on this tour. I loved every bit of the tour. Thank you.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.