8-Day San Francisco to Seattle, Humboldt Redwoods State Park, Mount St. Helens, Crater Lake National Park and San Francisco Tour
Tour Code: GOL-SFO-256
Duration: 8 Day(s) / 7 Night(s)
Tour Guide: Chinese, English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
Sun (2020-04-26 To 2020-10-01)
Explore Harvest Moon Winery, Humboldt Redwood State Park, Oregon Dunes in Florence, Giant Dune Buggy, Sea Lion Caves, Columbia River Gorge, Grotto, Our Lady’s Grotto, Ballard Locks Fish Ladder, Boeing Factory, Pike Place Market, Space Needle, Chihuly Garden & Glass, MoPOP, Pioneer Square, International Rose Test Garden, Pioneer Courthouse Square, Steel Bridge, Hawthorne Bridge, Crater Lake National Park, Lake Shasta Caverns, Sundial Glass Bridge, Fisherman's Wharf, Golden Gate Bridge, Lombard Street, Palace of Fine Art, San Francisco Bay Cruise, San Francisco Chinatown, Union Square, and Madame Tussauds on our exciting bus tour starting from San Francisco with special discounts and exclusive offers.
We will welcome the guests at San Francisco Chinatown, then head to the hotel.
Hotel：Ramada Limited Redding Or Similar.
we will travel to Crater Lake National Park. Upon arrival, we will see the deepest lake in the United States and enjoy the beautiful scenery.
Itinerary: Crater Lake National Park（Mandatory, 90 mins）→ Eugene
1. If the Mount Mazama closes due to extreme weather, we will visit Lake Shasta Caverns → The deck of bridge（20 mins）
2. Crater Lake National Park Mandatory fee include: Admission, parking, vehicle wear and fuel surcharges.
The National Park of United States in Southern Oregon is called Crater Lake National Park. It is the only park in the city which was established in 1902.
It refers to a series or network of caves situated close to the McCloud arm of Shasta Lake (California). Previously it was known as Chalk Cave and also Baird cave. The name refers to Spencer Baird.
In the Morning, we will visit The Grotto. Columbia River Gorge is formed from the Columbia River which is the 4th largest river by volume in the nation. next stop is to see salmon fish migration. and then visit Olympia, the capital city of the State of Washington.
Itinerary: The Grotto（30 mins）→ Columbia River Gorge → Multnomah Falls （60 mins）→ Bradfrod Island Visitor Center（Optional, 40 mins）→ Washington Capital State House （ Outside Visit ，30 mins）
Bradford Island Visitor Center is a five-story building with exhibits reasoning the purpose of dam building. It is open from 9 am to 5 pm daily. If you wish to see a fish ladder, you can experience it here and watch salmon and others bypass the dam.
Columbia River Gorge from Portland is a short drive and you can see amazing views. You can see before your eyes the huge Columbia snuggled in the Gorge. The Gorge boats of having a good selection of wines in a 40-mile stretch.
Refers to a water fall located at the Columbia River, the height of the water fall is about 189m along with an elevation of about 191m. The number of drop is 2.
Olympia is the capital of the state of Washington, it was incorporated on 28 January, 1859. The population of this city is around 46,000 and it is without any doubt a beautiful places.
The Grotto is a sanctuary, and an outdoor Catholic shrine located in the Portland district, Oregon, U.S. It was built in 1924, and nearly 62 acres is covered by the sanctuary. Grotto has two levels where the lower garden is free of charge for the public.
Washington State House, WA The Washington State House is in the lower house of the State legislature and this in association with the Washington State Senate makes up the US state legislature of Washington. It comprises of 98 representatives electing two members and one senator of the house.
Seattle is a seaport city in Washington State, a commercial center in the northwestern United States, located between King County, Puget Sound and Lake Washington. In many people's minds, it may be the classic movie "Sleepless in Seattle", may be a technology-look landmark Space Needle, may be the strong coffee aroma of the first Starbucks.
Itinerary: Sky View Observatory at Columbia Center（Optional, 50 mins）→ Pike Place Market（45 mins，where first Starbucks located）→ Space Needle （Outside View）→ MoPOP（Optional, 60 mins）→ Chihuly Glass Garden（Optional, 60 mins）→ Pioneer Square（Passing by）→ Boeing Factory Tour: Future of Flight（Optional, 120 mins）
The Boeing Factory entrance requires the child must be 4 feet (122 cm) tall. This restriction is strictly enforced. If you are travelling with children(under 15 years old) and would like to visit the Boeing factory, please notify the age and height of the child when placing the order. If there is no remarks shown in the order, we will consider it as an adult booking.
The Boeing Everett Factor is a factory that is located in Washington. It is essentially an airplane assembly building that is owned by Boeing. It covers an area of 399,480 m2.
Chihuly glass garden offers an explicit visual experience. It is designed in nine installations. This was the first show presented in Canada as Chihuly show. These were beautifully installed in 11,000 square feet, and this also includes the exhibition space.
The Pike Place Market is a public market that is overlooks Elliott Bay waterfront in Seattle. The market was first opened in 1907 and since then it has become a rather famous market.
A lovely place to walk around the great number of shops and it is not really busy as any downtown store area. Visit the art galleries, studios and do not miss every month first Thursday the Art Walk taking to historic architecture.
Space Needle tower reaches 605 feet. It is an aircraft warning beacon. At 520 feet is the Observation Deck and the Sky City restaurant revolves at 500 feet. Space needles foundation is in concrete going underground by 30 feet. It was built over a year, yet it was a record-breaking accomplishment.
Mount St. Helens is an active stratovolcano located in Skamania County, Washington, in the Pacific Northwest region of the United States. This volcano is well known for its ash explosions and pyroclastic flows.
Itinerary: Seattle → Mount St. Helens（optional，120mins）→ Eugene
Mount St. Helens Mandatory fee include: Admission, parking, vehicle wear and fuel surcharges.
We will start our day on speeding along the U.S. Highway 101. It is a north–south U.S. highway that runs through the states of California, Oregon, and Washington, on the West Coast of the United States. The first destination will be Oregon Dunes in Florence. It’s a desert that visitors can enjoy the Giant dune buggy, Then we’ll go to Sea Lion Caves.
Itinerary: The U.S. Highway 101 → West coast → Giant dune buggy（Optional, 60 mins）→ Sea Lion Caves（50 mins）→ Thor's Well (30 mins) → Eureka
The Giant dune buggy may close in the winter due to weather condition.
Giant Dune Buggy tours are something that are becoming increasingly popular. As the name suggest these tours are given on giant vehicles which make the tour more exciting.
Located on the Oregon Coast, Dunes National Recreational Area is spanning from Coos River to Siuslaw River. The awe-inspiring windswept sand at the Oregon Dunes in the result of millions of years of rain erosion and wind.
Sea Lion Caves is a collection of connected system of sea caves and caverns open to the Pacific Ocean. The caves are located 11 miles north of Florence and is beautiful place.
In the morning, we will go to visit Humboldt Redwood State Park. California Redwood, also known as coast redwood is the only type of redwood that grows in the United States.
Itinerary: Eureka → Humboldt Redwood State Park（Mandatory, 60 mins）→ Santa Rosa
Humboldt Redwood State Park Mandatory fee include: Admission, parking, vehicle wear and fuel surcharges.
Founded in 1968, Redwood National Park is situated in California. It is a forest where world’s tallest trees and old growth redwoods are found. These trees are about 2000 years old and 3000 feet tall.
Today, we will arrive at San Francisco where is considered as the most popular city in America. Here we will travel around several famous attractions, including: Fisherman's Wharf, Golden Gate Bridge, Lombard Street, Palace of Fine Art, San Francisco Bay Cruise,San Francisco Chinatown, Union Square, and Madame Tussauds wax museum. We will head to San Francisco Chinatown in the end of day.
Itinerary: Golden Gate Bridge（30 mins）→ Palace of Fine Art（45 mins）→ Civic Center → Fisherman's Wharf（60 mins）→ Madame Tussauds San Francisco（60 mins）→ San Francisco Bay Cruise（Optional, 60 mins）→ San Francisco Chinatown
The China Town of San Francisco is the oldest China Town in North America and also has the largest Chinese community outside Asia. It was established in 1848 and since then it has been an important part of history and culture.
The Civic Center in California is the place which contains the city’s government and cultural institutions. It has two main plazas, the Civic Center plaza and the United Nations Plaza and is one of the most important place in California.
A tourist destination that starts from Van Ness Avenue to Kearny Street in San Francisco is known as Fisherman’s Wharf. It is one of the attractive tour locations in California.
A suspension bridge spanning the Golden Gate Strait is known as Golden Gate Bridge. It connects the Pacific Ocean with San Francisco Bay.
Madame Tussauds wax museum wax figures are amazing. One can spend hours inside. Taking pictures with figures is real fun. It is worth a visit and the wax figures appear realistic. You can see most famous personalities and the staff are friendly.
A monumental structure constructed for the Panama-Pacific Exposition in 1915 is called Palace of Fine Arts. It is situated in San Francisco.
San Francisco Bay is in the U.S. state of California, surrounded by a contiguous region known as the San Francisco Bay Area dominated by the large cities San Francisco, Oakland, and San Jose.
San Francisco, United States founded in 1979 in north California is the cultural, commercial and financial centre of the city and the only consolidated city in California.
- The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Pick-up and drop-off to a chosen location will be provided. ( Note the locations and times of pick-up)
A deluxe coach with air conditioning will be providing the transport. In case only a few passengers are there to take part in the tour a high top Mercedes 15 seat minibus may be used for this purpose.
Professional escort for the tour will be provided.
Hotel accommodation will be provided for nights.
All taxes are included in the price of tour package.
Children going to Boeng Factory should be at least 4 years old and 122 cm tall.
Mandatory Fee: Redwoods State Park including Admission, parking, vehicle wear and fuel surcharges.
Mandatory Fee: Crater Lake National Park including Admission, parking, vehicle wear and fuel surcharges.
Mount St. Helens is a Mandatory Attraction.
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets.Some attractions might be closed on public holidays. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
A minimum of $10 service fee per passenger per day is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of driver and the tour guide.
Though the meals are excluded,but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service-fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice:Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Bradford Island Visitor Center, OR||$10.00||$10.00||$10.00|
|Chihuly Glass Garden, WA||$30.00||$20.00||$23.00|
|Crater Lake National Park, OR||$35.00||$25.00||$35.00|
|Future of Flight Aviation Center & Boeing Tour, WA||$25.00||$15.00||$23.00|
|Giant Dune Buggy, OR||$15.00||$15.00||$15.00|
|Lake Shasta Caverns, CA||$24.00||$14.00||$24.00|
|Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, CA||$27.00||$21.00||$27.00|
|Mount St. Helens, WA||$35.00||$25.00||$35.00|
|Museum of Pop Culture, WA||$28.00||$19.00||$25.00|
|Redwood National Forest, CA||$20.00||$20.00||$20.00|
|San Francisco Bay Cruise, CA||$32.00||$22.00||$26.00|
|Sea Lion Caves, OR||$14.00||$9.00||$14.00|
|Sky View Observatory at Colombia Center||$23.00||$17.00||$20.00|
- All the prices are listed in USD.
- Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- Prices may change without any notice.
- Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
- Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ A 15% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 13 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 40% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3-12 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs on departure day.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 18 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Final hotels booked may not be same as the one mentioned on the website.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
I enjoyed all the breakfasts and found that other meals were also delicious. Locations were perfect with the perfect and quick response of tour team. I loved exploring fun at stops like Giant Dune Buggy ride. Driver, tour guides were just so friendly. I deeply thank you John for guiding me for the best clicks and informing me about weather condition that I could manage accordingly then. It was a supportive environment that I experienced during this amazing trip. My kids were with me and proper information from the tour guide really helped a lot in every step. You were always there to answer lots of unstoppable questions of my kids with love and smile; really that was so appreciable gesture. I found a perfect guide and human being in you john. Definitely 5 stars with love from me and my kids!
Wonderful experience. Fortunately, everything turned out to be perfect. Weather and climate was perfect along with the magnificent natural world and sceneries. Roads were smooth and smooth driving fascinated the trip even more. Although local people were not that friendly but inside the bus we felt like home. This home feeling was because of our tour guide and driver; both were having amazing chemistry with each other and seemed to be an expert in handling all situations. Issues were their headache to solve and they managed all things in a very good manner. This kind of profession can be so appealing for the tour lovers who are in love with this world and its destinations. I loved exploring cities like Seattle, San Francisco and Portland. Big thanks from my side to all team who were always there to make us feel like home.
It was my honey moon trip with my husband. Thank you so much for making it so perfect that I had best memories during this fascinating tour with amazing people. Where ever we went, and stayed, was just perfect. My husband was very much satisfied with the suggested itinerary. Taste of food and services of tour team were so good that we certainly recommend such comfortable and well planned trip for all people. I do consider it a remarkable tour on the whole. Thank you John for your fun and driving was of the top level. My tour guide also helped in shopping and recommending best option for gifts. I loved shopping experience and found tremendous gifts for my husband. Pike market of Seattle was a fun to explore from shopping to food. Thank you for making our tour an ideal one with your admirable services.
I was really impressed by the cleanliness and the service of this tour. It was not a frustration to move towards hotels at night as it was planned amazingly at neared places with excellent services. Hotels were also close enough that transfer of luggage was not an issue. There was no wastage of time. A well-organized trip was there with a tight time schedule, which all of us had to follow. This tight schedule helped in visiting all mentioned places with fun and activities. International Rose Test Garden and its beauty were exceptional. Our driver and guides were very professional and knowledgeable. We spend a wonderful time with our guide as he was telling funny stories and fine jokes. Thanks for making this tour memorable.
The best of this tour was the lashing service. All stops were just amazing. As I was planning to add a few more stops when I did not go through itinerary but after analyzing itinerary, I found it completely perfect. Destinations were phenomenal. People within the bus were friendly and very social. Some of them were frequent travelers, we exchanged our cell numbers and decided to plan next tour together. The hotels we stayed at were just pleasant with excellent services. I enjoyed almost all places as all places were new for me and my girlfriend. One thing was also very cool in this trip that stops and destinations were planned in such a way that no one of us felt tired. Visit to Harvest Moon Winery and San Francisco city tour was fun. Different stops after some time gave us break to enjoy and to have a photo shoot as well. Thanks, a lot for such a well-ordered trip to keep all visitors in a comfort zone. I am highly recommending it for all groups of ages. Missing good days.
The accommodations were really good but got an issue in eating options when I found that the sliced ham was really tasteless and gray. Routes were perfect along with ideal roads. I simply loved the careful and responsible driving. Don’t forget to bring a bit of snacks with you in a bus because good music and snacks are ideal to enjoy on such smooth roads with perfect driving. Thanks … Highly recommend to all.
Val A. Thomas
I was recommended on this tour by a colleague to make up for some lost family time. Me, my wife and our two kids we were thoroughly thrilled. The destinations were amazing and so were all the arrangements from hotels to transportation. I recommend this to everyone who would love to spend some quality time with family.
the tour team were professional, and that, ultimately helped us getting the luxury and a great tour all the way from San Francisco. We started from San Francisco and concluded the tour at the same place. Although, one thing I didn’t like much was the extra cost we had to pay to enter many of the sites for an instance at Crater lake national park we were charged 25 bucks, Winery Tour 30$ and so on and so forth; all collectively cost us pretty much! But the tour was great as they did what they say. Cheers from Kentucky!
The locations were cool, I and my friends had good time for sure. We would have loved more time spent at these locations than hurry up and moving on to the next. Nevertheless we respect the schedule, kudos to the organisation team who managed everything so efficiently during the travel.
the initial days were quite the days we were looking for, we went to the Harvest Winery, I just wanted to explore the place so bad, also to taste their wines where they produce them. However, though, many people weren’t just into visiting that taste but it was quite understandable. Thanks for the taking us to great places, providing us hotels, and comfortable bus services. The Seattle and San Francisco City Tours were truly the amazing.