New York – Virginia Caverns
Today, our guests are subjected to reach New York to join the tour. In the morning, our tour group will travel to Luray Caverns which is known to be one of the largest underground cavern systems in the country (In a case of Luray Cavern being closed for the public, our tour group will explore the Shenandoah Caverns instead). Discover the marvel of largest natural known cavern system, as well as appreciate discovering the charms of the variety of rock formations include the famous Great Stalacpipe Organ and many more. Later, our tour group will return to the hotels.
Hotel: Quality Inn Roanoke Airport or similar.
Asheville (Biltmore Estate)
In the morning, our tour group will set off to reach the Asheville City in North Carolina. It is located at the picturesque Blue Ridge Mountains, primarily known for its historical architecture and the arts scene in the city. Here, our tour group will make the first stop at Baltimore Estate Mansion, also known to be the largest mansion in the country covering over seven thousand acres of land. Immerse yourself discovering the charms of Baltimore Estate built in a spectacular Châteauesque style architecture by the George Washington Vanderbilt II in early 1889. Guests surely don’t want to miss visiting the Biltmore Winery to witness the manufacturing of the finest wines, as well as taste the finest quality wines at the site (optional). Overnight return to the hotels.
Hotel: Wyndham Garden Duluth or similar.
Atlanta City Tour
Today, our guests will set off early in the morning to discover the core charms of Atlanta, the capital and major city in the US State of Georgia. First, our tour group will take a brief tour of Georgia Institute of Technology, also known as the Georgia Tech, is leading public research in the heart of Midtown neighborhood of Atlanta. Continue the journey towards the Georgia State Capitol which is known to be one of the oldest capitol buildings in the country built in spectacular Neoclassical architecture in early 1889 (outside visit). Arrive at the Martin Luther King, Jr. National Historical Park which is home to a few buildings including the Martin Luther King boyhood home, baptized church, and more. Next, we arrive at the Margaret Mitchell House & Museum which was a residence of world-renowned author Margaret Mitchell, where she wrote the best of her novels such as the Pulitzer Prize-winning novel, Gone with the Wind, and more. Appreciate taking an In-depth Tour of CNN Headquarters and discover the CNN Studios where the live transmission of well-name shows and news gets aired, as well as guests may come across live television sets and celebrities. Next, our tour group explores the Georgia Aquarium, also known as the largest aquarium in the country with 10 gallons of water with over one hundred thousand aquatic species – get excited! Continue the journey towards Coca-Cola World, an interactive museum depicting the secrets of the world’s largest beverage company. Overnight return to the hotels.
Hotel: Red Roof Inn & Suites Macon or similar.
Gatorland – ICON Orlando 360
Start the day early in the morning by departing the hotels and traveling towards Orlando City in Florida. Make the first stop at Gatorland, a popular theme park housing a variety of attractions, as well as a wildlife preserve of Florida. Guests will browse the variety of wildlife exhibits comprising of thousands of reptile species, such as leucites, alligators, and more. Here, guests surely don’t want to miss visiting the petting zoo and the observation tower. Continue the journey towards ICON Orlando 360, the region’s most popular tourists’ destination with an observation wheel, aquarium, wax museum, and a variety of shops and eateries. Guests will appreciate touring the ICON Orlando Ferris Wheel highlighting the breathtaking aerial views of the Orlando. Enter the famous Madame Tussauds Orlando, a wax museum showcasing the wax sculptures of celebrities, artifacts, and much more. Arrive at the famous SEA LIFE Orlando Aquarium to browse the oceanic wildlife while roaming around the transparent tunnels into the deep waters. Overnight return to the hotels.
Hotel: The Comfort Inn Maingate Hotel or similar.
Disney’s Magic Kingdom or Epcot
Today, our guests have a chance to visit any one of the theme parks according to their desire:
- Disney’s Magic Kingdom: For the guests choosing to visit the Disney’s Magic Kingdom will reach the destination in the morning. The Magic Kingdom is the Disney’s largest and major theme park housing a variety of rides, attractions, mascots based on Disney’s fairytales, shows, and much more for all the ages. Overnight return to the hotels.
- Epcot Park: Today, our guests will explore the charms of Epcot, a well-known amusement and theme park owned by Walt Disney Resorts features more than thirty-two fun rides and myriads of tourist’s attractions. The Epcot Park is dedicated to the achievements of mankind and technological innovations. Return to the hotels overnight.
Hotel: the Comfort Inn Maingate Hotel or similar.
Universal Studios or Islands of Adventure
Today, our guests have an opportunity to take a tour of any one of the following destinations according to their cravings:
- Universal Studios: For the guests choosing to visit Universal Studios will start the day in the morning. Upon reaching Universal Studios, guests will discover the movie magic world where located the attractions from legendary movies. Guests may witness live movie sets, celebrities, and much more – get excited!
- Islands of Adventure: Explore the charm of Islands of Adventure which is a major division of Walt Disney Theme Parks. Adventure of Islands is comprising of seven small islands: Port of Entry, Marvel Superhero Island, Toon Lagoon, Jurassic Park, Wizarding World of Harry Potter, and Seuss Landing. Overnight return to the hotels.
Hotel: Quality Inn, Days Inn, or similar.
St. Augustine, Florida
In the morning, our guests will depart from the hotels and arrive at the St. Augustine City in Florida. It is a major coastal city in Florida, primarily known as the oldest city in the entire country found in early 1565. It was founded by the Spanish admiral Pedro Menéndez de Aviles who later named the first settlement St. Augustine and became the first governor of Florida. Guests can discover the Spanish colonial architecture, wide spreading Atlantic Beaches. Here, the Castillo De Marcos is one of the oldest stone castles in the country. After exploring the charms of St. Augustine, our tour group will return to the hotels to spend the night.
Hotel: Quality Inn, Days Inn, or Similar.
Mount Vernon – New York
In the morning, our tour group will travel to George Washington's Mount Vernon. It is former residence of American first president George Washington where he did the plantation with his wife Martha. Discover the antiques and lifestyle of the founding father of America. After that, our tour group will return to New York to conclude the tour.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
$32/Per Person (Choose 1) Orlando eye wheel / Sea Life Aquarium /Madame Tussauds
$42/Per Person (Choose 2) Orlando eye wheel / Sea Life Aquarium /Madame Tussauds
$53/Per Person (Choose 3) Orlando eye wheel / Sea Life Aquarium /Madame Tussauds
$137/ Per Person Magic Kingdom/Animal Kingdom Center/ Hollywood Studio
$138/Per Person Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure
Rates could alter without prior notice.
Optional fees will be paid in cash to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Guide will arrange meals and drinks when requested as they are not included in the package.
Daily Service charges for driver and the guide is $10 minimum per person.
Such expenses as telephone services, alcoholic drinks, beverages and laundry services which are private room services.
Services related to travel insurance.
Other personal expenses.
Important: We never encourage customers to purchase admission packages from outside sources and try using them in this tour with discount. If they do, they must arrange transport on the same day. If you skip some attraction, you cannot do it on your own. You can sit near the bus or visit some nearby place, but you will not be allowed to sit in the bus.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Biltmore Estate, NC||$69.55||$34.77||$69.55|
|CNN Headquarters, GA||$16.34||$15.25||$15.25|
|Disney Magic Kingdom Park, FL||$138.00||$131.00||$138.00|
|George Washingtons Mount Vernon, VA||$20.00||$12.00||$19.00|
|Luray Caverns, VA||$28.00||$15.00||$28.00|
|Margaret Mitchell House and Museum||$13.00||$5.50||$10.00|
|World of Coca-Cola, GA||$18.51||$14.16||$16.34|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
Usually the same as departure location but different time. Some locations are only for pickup.
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 18 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Final hotels booked may not be same as the one mentioned on the website.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ A 15% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 13 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 40% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3-12 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs on departure day.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
It was a lovely morning on our very first day not only because we were super excited about this tour. But also because on the first day, our tour leader managed to take all the visitors to the Luray Caverns. I have never been to that place before therefore, the reason I really enjoyed the first day on this bus tour was the endless underground cave systems that were really leading from one attraction to another. We took so many great photos on the tour. It was a great tour overall because we had to spend almost eight days straight with the team so we had to come all the way prepared before we board the journey with the tour team. Anyways, the CNN Tour was really amazing, they actually took us to the studios of CNN News, it was absolutely amazing. Mentioning the Baltimore Estate, which is the largest mansion I have ever seen in my whole life. It was so huge; I don’t think a certain rich family would ever need to build such a huge place for living like that. Good days!
Our tour started out pretty well from the New York. The thing which made me a little upset is that they didn't let us take a tour of the Luray Caverns. There was something going on inside the caverns, and it was closed for s a short period due to some maintenance. Rather than touring the Luray Caverns, they took us to the Shenandoah Caverns which was pretty much the same thing as the Luray Caves.it was a wonderful being part of the journey which I have been craving for more than a week. Although we have booked the tour seats online and we paid online for our tour seats. Later the days they took us to so many wonderful places that I never could have imagined. The things which attracted me the most are the attractions in Atlanta. We went to CNN headquarters, then continue towards the Coca Cola factory where we learned how those soft drinks are prepared, there was also a great history of the company which e learned on this tour. Thanks.
I would start with the amazing Orlando Eye Wheel Ride which we took in Florida. The Ferris wheel is so massive that we could take in the breathtaking views of the entire region in just a glimpse of an eye. The tour leader stayed with us, providing us with the things that we shouldn’t miss. Since we are not around from the country, therefore, we needed extra attention from the tour operator who later turned out to be professional and an educated person we gave him a massive tip for his great job, but we knew the tips were not enough for the amount of energy he put in us to let us have a great time the hotels were always the best at the end of days. However, we could just select the theme parks which we wanted to visit and mentioned the parks to the tour guide, then he took us all to the Epcot Park. And the Magical Kingdom Park visitors went to a different. I loved the way the tour was delivered to us. Thanks a lot of the great services and the drop –off for us. There should be more places for us to explore.
Our family was already in New York City where we had to board on this exciting bus tour. First, the tour leader welcomed all the visitors and then he escorted us to the buses on which we have to travel. The first day went pretty well with the tour team not only because we have to go to the Baltimore Estate, we fully enjoyed the first day. The next we went to the Asheville, the Atlanta and then we moved back to Florida. It was a lovely time spent in Atlanta. The Georgia Aquarium was amazing because of the narrow tunnels of waters where we have to walk through to witness all the wildlife animals in spectacular 360-degree view. It was a perfect lengthy bus tour and we enjoyed every second with the great team!
Hi. We recently happened to take this bus tour on the weekend from New York. We came to the LGA airport a day earlier from Honk Kong. We were expecting the tour services to meet us at the airports but later they mentioned the departure location and call us there, we call the Uber spent the first day in the hotels. The next morning, the bus was waiting for us to just hop on and leave from the New York. We made the first stop at Luray Caverns. The most fun we had was at the Atlanta City. The is huge and the people, attractions, and culture deserve a massive appreciation. Everything went so well and we enjoyed our bus trip to the fullest. We would definitely like to hop on another journey in the next month after we get some work done. Thanks for providing u great hotels to stay and the tour guide services are really good on the journey.
Martin Luther King Historical Park requires massive attention from the legal authorities to take care of those building that is dying out. Although some of the buildings are getting really old, maybe some renovations would work. The baptize church also needs to be refurnished somehow. The great thing about this bus was the fact that they let us have an amazing time in Orlando, we even had the optional tour to choose which place is perfect for us to visit. Every time we chose to go the Disneyland Parks which were not only fun for my kids but also my wife and I happened to have such a great time while taking the ride on the Ferris wheel, the haunted house, then the theme worlds really captivated us. I was shocked by the Universal studios that they put some extra attractions for the visitors. It was a great bus tour; we would definitely give thumbs up to this amazing new bus tour!
Florida has never failed on providing us a great time whether it’s about touring great theme parks they have, or the beaches, hotels, everything there we found was better and enjoyable. Although on this bus tour, everything was going quite well, then they took us to the St. Augustine City on that day we didn’t do much rather we spent most of the time on those big buses, we really wanted to just make a stop and get away from those massive buses once in for all, it was pretty disappointing that lets us just travel around that city and not so much stuff. However, the city is still in Florida, and we knew it had historical landmarks with the historical cultrate tour leaders was such a nice person. The rest of the tour was super enjoyable and we are really thankful for the appropriate efforts by the team to make this even more wonderful!
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.