Hometown – NYC
Passengers will arrive at John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK), LaGuardia Airport (LGA) or Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR). For domestic flights meet our travel guide at the luggage claim area and for international flights passengers will meet our travel guide at the Waiting Area of the airports. Passengers arriving at the Terminal 7 of JFK airport will wait for the travel guide outside the luggage claiming area. People arriving at LGA and JFK will be taken to Flushing to explore the Asian-American culture of the place, and free luggage pickup will be provided to enjoy at the Sky View Center. Passengers arriving at the New Jersey before 12:00 PM can participate in our Jersey Garden Outlet Mall journey for just $10 per person, or head straight to the hotels to catch some rest. All those people arriving before 4:30 PM can join our tour to explore the nightlife of Sleepless Town for a tour fee of $25/adult and $15/child.
Hotel: Lafayette Yard Hotel, Wyndham Garden Sheraton, Hilton, Doubletree, Hilton Garden, Radisson, Hotel Somerset, Holiday inn, Crowne Plaza, Courtyard or Similar.
New York City Tour
Guests will set off early in the morning to discover the core spirit of New York City. Step on the highest floor of Empire State Building and enjoy the bird-eye view of the city including the magnificent Central Park. Our guests will have a chance for the Hudson River cruise to view the city, Brooklyn Bridge, Statue of Liberty, and more. Witness the beautiful aircrafts at the USS Intrepid. Continue the Wall Street, New York Stock Exchange, Charging Bull, and enjoy visiting the Trinity Church later. Guests will also visit the Times Square, and Madame Tussauds wax museum. If the time permits, we won’t miss Metropolitan Museum of Art. The tour will witness the city’s most captivating sites including Freedom Tower, Fifth Avenue, UN Headquarters, Ground Zero, Rockefeller Center, and numerous others as we pass by these locations.
Hotel: Crowne Plaza, Lafayette Yard Hotel, Hilton Garden, Wyndham Garden Sheraton, Hilton, Courtyard, Doubletree, Radisson, Hotel Somerset, Holiday Inn or Similar.
- Brooklyn Bridge, NY
- Central Park, NY
- Empire State Building, NY
- Freedom Tower, NY
- Ground Zero, NY
- Hudson River, US
- Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, NY
- Metropolitan Museum of Art, NY
- New York Stock Exchange, NY
- Rockefeller Center, NY
- Saks Fifth Avenue, NY
- Statue of Liberty Cruise, NY
- Times Square, NY
- Trinity Church, NY
- United Nations Headquarters, NY
- USS Intrepid, NY
- Wall Street, NY
Philadelphia – Washington DC
Guests will arrive at the Philadelphia in the morning. Stop at the Independence National Historical Park and visit the Independence Hall. Our guests will not miss the city’s finest attractions including Congress Hall, Liberty Bell, and Washington Statue. Next, the tour will arrive at Washington DC and explore Korean & Vietnam War Memorial, and then Lincoln Memorial. Guests will also witness Washington Monument, World War II Memorial, and Jefferson Memorial as we pass by these places. Arrive at the National Air & Space Museum for its fascinating space crafts; equipment, and many finest aircraft. Take photographs at the White House. Guests can join the Potomac River cruise for delightful sightseeing.
Hotel: Metro Points, Wyndham, Sheraton, Hilton, Radisson, Shippen Place Hotel, BW Premier Harrisburg, Holiday Inn, Four Points, Crowne Plaza, Courtyard, Tremont Plaza or Similar.
- Congress Hall, PA
- Independence Hall, PA
- Independence National Historical Park, PA
- International Spy Museum, DC
- Korean War Veterans Memorial, DC
- Liberty Bell, PA
- National Air and Space Museum, DC
- National World War II Memorial, DC
- Philadelphia, PA
- Potomac River Cruise, DC
- Thomas Jefferson Memorial, DC
- Vietnam Veterans Memorial, DC
- Washington, DC
- White House, DC
Washington DC – Corning – Niagara Falls
In the morning, our guests will reach the Corning Museum of Glass in New York. The glass museum is one of a kind with over thirty-five thousand glass artifacts; we may join the live glass shows in the museum. Next, the tour will arrive at Niagara Falls where we will explore all three major falls; American Falls, the Horseshoe Falls and Bridal Veil Falls. In the summer season, we will have a chance to take a closer view of Niagara Falls on Maid of the Mist boat tour. If the time permits, we won’t miss Niagara Jetboat tour (available only when the maid of the mist boat ride is closed). Enjoy the history depicting Niagara Falls IMAX movie. Next, our guests will be offered to join our Niagara In-depth tour *$25/person, or stay in the Niagara Falls park and return to the hotels in the evening. Niagara In-depth tour highlight includes the Old Fort Niagara and Whirlpool State Park. In the evening, guests will enjoy the Traditional Native American Dance Show for some live traditional singing and dancing. Guests will also enjoy the night view of the Falls.
Note: Night view may not be covered on some days.
Hotel: Clarion Hotel, Radisson, RIT, Park Plaza, Rochester Plaza, Holiday Inn, Adam Mark or Similar.
- American Falls, NY
- Bridal Veil Falls, Niagara Falls, NY
- Corning Hot Glass Show, NY
- Corning Museum of Glass, NY
- Corning, NY
- Horseshoe Falls, NY
- Jet Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY
- Maid of the Mist Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY
- Native American Cultural Show, NY
- Niagara Adventure Movie, NY
- Niagara Falls Illumination
- Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour, NY
- Niagara Falls, NY
- Old Fort Niagara, NY
- Whirlpool State Park, NY
Upstate New York – Boston
We will drive through the mountains and witness Erie Canal in the morning and then arrive at the Boston City. Stop at the Harvard University and explore the campus on a guided tour and take photos with the John Harvard Sculpture, named as Statue of Three Lies. Get a chance to click pictures with MIT building in the background. We won’t miss the city’s most beautiful attraction including the Swan Lake Park, Trinity Cathedral, Boston Athenaeum, Boston Park, State House, and Hancock Building. In the evening, guests will enjoy having the famous Boston lobster dinner before heading back to the hotels.
Hotel: Courtyard, Sheraton, Doubletree, Holiday Inn, Radisson, Four Points, Wyndham or Similar.
Boston – Rhode Island
In the morning, our guests will have fun on the Boston Harbor Cruise. Continue to the country’s renowned New England Aquarium where we will see the magnificent oceanic wildlife. In the afternoon, our tour will arrive at the old Quincy Market of Boston where countless shops, vendors, restaurants, and other artisans will fascinate the visitors; we won’t miss the New England clam chowder. Later we will visit The Breakers mansion in the Rhode Island.
Hotel: Sheraton, Four Points, Doubletree, Courtyard, Wyndham, Holiday Inn Radisson or Similar.
Yale University – The Fifth Avenue
Our tour will arrive at New Haven to visit the Yale University. We will browse the campus and also pay a brief visit to the Sterling Memorial Library. Next, our guests will head straight to the New York City. Upon arrival, enjoy the trendy boutiques and famous brand shopping at the Fifth Avenue. Stop at the Bloomingdales for some outclass shopping experience with 10% discount for our guests. Instead of shopping at the Fifth Avenue, our guests can also visit Central Park, SOHO, and discover the finest attractions in the town. Guests should book the tickets for the after 7:00 PM Broadway shows to watch the delightful performances (optional).
Note: Tour departures on Tuesday and Friday won’t be able to join the Fifth Avenue shopping journey. Guests can select to return home from Boston and miss the Yale University.
Hotel: Doubletree, Lafayette Yard Hotel, Wyndham Garden Sheraton, Hilton, Hilton Garden, Radisson, Holiday inn, Crowne Plaza, Courtyard, Hotel Somerset or Similar.
West Point – Outlets Shopping – Home
In a morning of our last day, the tour will arrive at the West Point. Explore the United States Military Academy on an exciting completely guided tour *our foreign guests will provide the valid passport and the US citizens above sixteen years will provide the valid ID card or the driver license on the entrance. Advance to Woodbury Common Premium Outlets for world-class shopping experience among many famous brands with discounts. *Guests can also skip the US Military Academy tour and just visit the Woodbury Common Premium Outlets.
Tuesday & Friday Itinerary Order
Day 1: Home – New York
Day 2: West point Academy – Outlets Shopping
Day 3: New York City Tour
Day 4: Philadelphia– Washington D.C.
Day 5: Washington D.C. – Corning – Niagara Falls
Day 6: Upstate New York – Boston
Day 7: Boston – Rhode Island
Day 8: Boston Airport – Yale University -- Home
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off to their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
Transport will be provided with an air conditioned deluxe coach. A 15 seat Mercedes minibus with high top may also be used depending on the number of passengers taking part in the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Passengers are offered hotel accommodation for nights.
Tour package price includes all taxes.
Free Airport Pickup is available on this tour.
It is possible for rates to change without notice.
Airport pickup service charges $8/person.
Cash payments of admission fee for Optional Activities would be made to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Though meals and drinks are not a part of the package the guide will arrange them upon request.
Minimum service charges for the driver and the guide will be $8 per person per day.
Telephone services, laundry services, Alcoholic drinks and beverages are private room charges.
Additional personal expenditure.
Note: Customers are encouraged not to buy admission packages outside and use them in this discounted tour. In case they do, transport need to be arranged the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Boston Harbor Cruise, MA||$22.00||$17.00||$20.00|
|Boston Lobster Dinner, MA||$32.00||$32.00||$32.00|
|Corning Museum of Glass, NY||$19.50||$0.00||$16.60|
|DC Cruise, DC||$26.00||$18.00||$23.00|
|Empire State Building, NY||$34.00||$27.00||$31.00|
|International Spy Museum, DC||$21.95||$14.95||$15.95|
|Jet Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$66.00||$56.00||$56.00|
|Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, NY||$25.00||$23.00||$25.00|
|Maid of the Mist Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$18.25||$10.65||$18.25|
|Metropolitan Museum of Art, NY||$25.00||$0.00||$17.00|
|Native American Cultural Show, NY||$20.95||$13.00||$20.95|
|New England Aquarium, MA||$27.00||$19.00||$25.00|
|New York City Night Tour, NY||$25.00||$15.00||$25.00|
|Niagara Adventure Movie, NY||$12.00||$8.00||$12.00|
|Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour, NY||$25.00||$15.00||$22.00|
|Statue of Liberty Cruise, NY||$29.00||$17.00||$24.00|
|The Breakers, RI||$24.00||$8.00||$24.00|
|Thundering Water Show, NY||$20.95||$13.00||$20.95|
|USS Intrepid, NY||$33.00||$24.00||$31.00|
|West Point Military Academy, NY||$15.00||$12.00||$15.00|
|Yale University, CT||$11.00||$7.00||$11.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
Free Airport Pickup from three New York Airports (LGA,EWR,JFK) between 8:30 AM to 12:00 AM.
Meet the tour guide at the baggage claim area for Domestic arrivals and For international arrivals meet the guide outside at customs exit.
Paid pickup service is available for 24 hours. $120 for 1 or 2 persons and $10 per additional person will be charged.
Free Hotel Transfer, If you arrive before 6:00 PM 87 Bowery (2nd Floor), Chinatown, New York, NY 10013
Free Hotel Transfer, If you arrive before 5:00 PM 131-80 39th AVE Flushing, NY 11354
Kindly book your flights to depart from Boston after 9:00 AM or New York (EWR, JFK, or LGA) after 7:00 PM. Free Drop off to these Airports but only at the time mentioned before.
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 18 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ A 60% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3-10 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs on departure day.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
I would say that the eight-day bus tour was just OK. Probably because it could have been better by adding more attractions on each day or maybe it’s my tempo for the site exploration. I admit that the tour was fun and the hotels in which we stayed were so relaxing and I slept really well. Niagara Falls, Boston, NYC journey were super excellent.
To be honest, I wasn’t willing to depart on this bus tour that my wife found on the internet. However, when my wife and I departed in this journey on her request, they took us to famous locations in NYC, Boston, Philadelphia, and Washington DC and others. the tour was breathtaking and deeply appreciate the efforts on providing us the stunning journey of eight days. Hotels were fine. Thank You.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.