New York – ICE! @ National Harbor
Guests will start the tour early in the morning from New York City. Travel along the scenic views while heading straight to North Carolina. Today, our guests will experience exploring the world-class Christmas attractions at the Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center located along the picturesque Potomac River waterfront. Discover the charms of ICE Christmas and step in the center of Christmas celebrations like never before. The facility offers a wide array of attraction in its chilled atmosphere ranging from Charlie Brown Christmas Tree, Christmas treats, two-story ice slides, snowy North Pole, enter the Santa’s Sleigh to learn about the Santa Claus and more. After that, guests will be taken to the hotels to spend the night.
Hotel: Quality Inn, Days Inn or Similar.
South of the Border (Carolina) – Savannah, Georgia
In the morning, our tour will set off to reach South of the Border attraction located on the Interstate-95 highway between the Rowland and Dillon cities. It’s a popular stop for the visitors housing a wide array of Mexican attractions including gas stations, amusement parks, restaurants, and much more. Afterward, our group will cross the South of the Border site and enter the Savannah city in Georgia. It is one of the most historical cities in the region bordered by the picturesque coastal views, beaches, and more. After discovering the charms of Savannah, our guests will be transferred to the hotels.
Hotel: Quality Inn, Days Inn or Similar.
Orlando Eye – Gatorland – Airboat – Downtown Orlando
Experience the Orlando Eye in the morning, a 400-feet tall observation wheel showcasing the breathtaking views of the region. The air condition enclosed capsules highlight the views awe-inspiring views of Central Florida including the famous theme parks, skylines, rivers, and attractions throughout the region. Our next stop is the Gatorland, also recognized as the Alligator Capital of the World. The 110-acre wildlife theme park is home to numerous species of crocodiles, alligators, and countless other reptiles, as well as the educational programs and swamp walk tours, will entice the visitors. Continue the journey towards St. Johns River on Merritt Island to take an exciting Swap Tour highlighting the charms of region’s finest wildlife and diversity of ecosystems. Return to Downtown Orlando for a delicious dinner among many eatery options. Overnight stay in the hotels.
Hotel: Red Lion, Park Inn by Radisson, Orlando or Similar.
Disney’s Magic Kingdom or Epcot
Today, our guests will choose either tour the Disney’s Magic Kingdom or Epcot Amusement according to their desire:
Disney’s Magic Kingdom: Discover the wide variety of Walt Disney attractions at the theme park. The world-renowned Disney’s Magic Kingdom is located in Bay Lake, Florida housing a numerous adventurous rides, eateries, and attractions for all the ages.
Epcot Amusement Park: Experience the Epcot Park Tour and discover the core spirit of this world-renowned theme park operated by Walt Disney. The Epcot Park is devoted to the celebration of human achievement, technological innovation and international culture – get excited.
Hotel: Red-lion, Park Inn by Radisson, Orlando or Similar.
Universal Studios or Islands of Adventure
Guests can choose any one of the following one-day tours according to their wish:
Universal Studios: experience the movie magic like never before, the Universal Studios is both the theme park and a film production studio. Guests can discover behind the scene secrets of live movie sets, as well as enjoy discovering the theme parks and attractions throughout the Universal Studios.
Island of Adventure: It is a major theme park in the heart of Orlando. The Island of Adventure comprises of seven theme lands for an exciting experience, ranging from Marvel Superhero Island, Jurassic Park, Skull Island, Harry Porter Wizard World, Seuss Landing, Toon Lagoon, and Lost Continent.
Hotel: Red-lion, Park Inn by Radisson, Orlando or Similar.
Disney Animal Kingdom or Hollywood Studios
In the morning, guests will have the opportunity to select any of the following one-day tours according to their desire:
Disney Animal Kingdom: Discover the charms of the Animal Kingdom, which is a famous zoological theme park in the Bay Lake, Florida. Here, the wide array of animal species collected from all around the world will captivate the visitors. Disney’s Animal is dedicated to the natural environment and animal preservation.
Hollywood Studios: Located in the heart of Walt Disney Resort area, the Hollywood Studios is a famous theme park highlighting the attractions related to legendary films, as well as discover the history of famous Disney characters and how they were created. Hollywood Studios have attractions for all the ages – get excited!
Hotel: Quality Inn, Days Inn or Similar.
St. Augustine, Florida
Today, our group will set off early in the morning to discover the historical ambiance of St. Augustine, the country’s oldest city. St. Augustine was founded by the Spanish Pedro Menéndez de Avilés in 1565, also recognized the First Coast, as well Pedro Menendez was the first elected governor US State of Florida. Guests will enjoy wandering around the famous historical landmarks and learn about the city’s culture and historical ambiance, and much more. Overnight return to the hotels.
Hotel: Quality Inn, Days Inn or Similar.
National Christmas Tree – New York
In the morning, our tour group travels to White House building where located the National Christmas Tree. It is placed at the south lawn of White House to celebrate the holiday season since 1923 the National Christmas tree attracts visitors yearly. Later, we will return to New York to conclude the tour.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
- 9. Please book your flights after receiving e-ticket for your tour.
Most of the tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. A minivan can also be used depending on the number of people booking the tour.
Hotel Accommodation is included in tour.
This is a guided tour.
All Taxes are included.
Mandatory Fee: $133 Island of Adventure / $133 Universal Studio.
Mandatory Fee: $130 Disney's Animal Kingdom/ $130 Disney's Magic Kingdom.
Rates could alter without prior notice.
Optional fees will be paid in cash to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Guide will arrange meals and drinks when requested as they are not included in the package.
Daily Service charges for driver and the guide is $10 minimum per person.
Such expenses as telephone services, alcoholic drinks, beverages and laundry services which are private room services.
Services related to travel insurance.
Other personal expenses.
Important: We never encourage customers to purchase admission packages from outside sources and try using them in this tour with discount. If they do, they must arrange transport on the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child (3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Airboat ride (Miami), FL||$40.00||$40.00||$40.00|
|Disney Animal Kingdom, FL||$130.00||$124.00||$130.00|
|Disney Hollywood Studios, FL||$121.40||$115.00||$121.40|
|Disney Magic Kingdom Park, FL||$138.00||$131.00||$138.00|
|ICE! At National Harbor, MD||$46.20||$38.50||$46.20|
|Orlando Eye, FL||$29.30||$23.95||$29.30|
|Universal Studios Hollywood, CA||$133.00||$127.00||$133.00|
|Universals Islands of Adventure, FL||$133.00||$127.00||$133.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
253 NJ-18, East Brunswick, NJ 08816 at 7:15 PM
90 Bowery Street, Manhattan, New York, NY 10013 at 8:30 PM
133-30 39th Ave, (Asian Jewels Seafood Restaurant) Flushing, NY 11354 at 9:00 PM
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 18 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Final hotels booked may not be same as the one mentioned on the website.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ A 15% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 13 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 40% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3-12 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs on departure day.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
It was so great being part of the bus tour team, that in fact, was the best kind of a tour that one could ever anticipate. All my life I have to take the family out on the vacations on public transportation, however, on this journey, the buses were booked for us for eight days, and we kept on traveling and enjoying until the very end of the bus tour. The bus person accommodated us at the hotels, mentioning the Quality Inn hotel in which we stayed a couple of nights was decent. Thanks for providing us this great bus tour. We enjoyed a lot.
winters were already at its peak, and the Christmas season too. I liked how we began the tour at the Gaylord Resort which was even chillier place than outside, they kept the snow to fulfill the Christmas spirit, the massive tree inside was looked so magnificent. Anyways, the Orlando Eye was wonderful for its views, I have seen that wheel so many times and never took a ride on it, but this time we did and believe me it’s even more wonderful than it looks. Thanks for letting us explore all the famous Disneyland parks till our heart’s content. I’m nothing but thankful for such great bus facility. Good days!
First of all, I would like the give thumbs up for the great professional team who took charge in guiding and leading the entire bus tour. The team led us to so many wonderful places and kept enjoying throughout the course of this our journey. However, the Hollywood Studios was just not the kind of place I was hoping it be, but rather it was good in its own way. In St. Augustine and Miami we spent the best time, the Miami beaches were just as great as they should be. Loved every second on this bus tour. Cheers to the everyone on board!
I have no complains about the company, they did their best in delivering their job. We were a little apprehensive in the start whether to take this tour or not as we had no idea about this company other than internet reviews, but with the passage of the first day of the tour we were convinced that this is the tour we wanted to go for. The driver especially was brilliant, even if there were some initial delays due to traffic but later we pulled off all shortcomings.
it was so great being part of the bus tour team, that in fact, was the best kind of a tour that one could ever anticipate. All my life I have to take the family out on the vacations on public transportation, however, on this journey, the buses were booked for us for eight days, and we kept on traveling and enjoying until the very end of the bus tour. The bus person accommodated us at the hotels, mentioning the Quality Inn hotel in which we stayed a couple of nights was decent. Thanks for providing us this great bus tour. We enjoyed a lot.
I was worried at the start of the tour, that we might not have and my kids already got lazy while traveling on the buses. Later the days after visiting those Christmas attractions at the Potomac River, they provided us with great optional tours, we chose to visit the Disneyland parks every time. The Disneyland theme parks have never failed in entertaining their visitors. The team was quite punctual and everyone sticks to the schedule. We definitely admire the appropriate services by the tour team, we would certainly try to board another tour in the next winters. Thanks.
I have been on the several bus tours before, to be honest, this bus tour has been the best with respect to its destination, hotels, shops, food, buses, and basically it had everything for a luxury bus tour. Buses were ready for us to travel, we just got on the bus and traveled to our favorite sites. Although I really wished that we had something more to do in St Augustine, it was great the way we toured it, but there is still a massive space for adding more destinations for us. Still, it was good to walk the historical pathways exploring some sites there. Overall, I would it was a really good experience.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.