New York – ICE! @ National Harbor
Our tour begins from New York City in the morning. Our tour group first travels to North Carolina along the picturesque landscape views on the way. Make a stop at Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center located along the Potomac River. Immerse yourself discovering the ICE Christmas at the site housing a wide variety of Christmas attractions for the visitors including the tallest Christmas tree, treats, two-story ice slides, snowy North Pole, as well as discover the Santa’s Sleigh and much more. Overnight return to the hotels.
Hotel: Quality Inn, Days Inn or Similar.
South of the Border (Carolina) – Savannah – Georgia
Start the day early in the morning by heading south to visit the famous site, named as the South of the Border. It’s a famous tourist stop with a captivating Mexican theme, as well as the site has been considered as the must-visit stop for the travelers coming from Florida and similar regions. Cross the South of the Border and enter Savannah, a coastal and historical city in Georgia. Guests will appreciate learning about the historical charms of Savannah. Later, we will return to the hotels to spend the night.
Hotel: Quality Inn, Days Inn or Similar.
Swamp Tour – Lincoln Mall shopping tour
Guests will start the day early in the morning by heading towards St. Johns River in Merritt Island. Board an exciting Swamp Tour on an airboat highlighting the diversity of wildlife and ecosystem in the region. Our next stop is the Lincoln Mall which is the region’s largest casual and modern shopping mall. Guests will enjoy exploring the charms of Lincoln Mall featuring brand stores, boutiques, eateries, specialty stores, all sorts of vendors, and more. Overnight stay in the hotels.
Hotel: Holiday Inn Miami West or Similar.
Anhinga Trail – Miami
Start the day by discovering the Anhinga Trail in Everglades National Park. The four-mile trail offers the visitors a sightseeing experience of the swamp wildlife and a boardwalk over the sawgrass marsh. Next, we arrive in Miami, the charming beach city with magnificent architecture and vibrant culture. Here, guests will have a chance to discover the core charms of Miami including the Art Deco District, Miami Downtown, and Little Havana. Board a sightseeing cruise at the Biscayne Bay highlighting the charms of downtown Miami, Port of Miami, Fisher Island, the finest mansion at Millionaire's Row, and much more. Return to the hotels overnight.
Hotel: Holiday Inn Miami West or Similar.
In the morning, our tour group will set off to explore the core spirit of Key West. Enter the Key West while crossing the famous 7-Mile Bridge. Guests will enjoy visiting the famous Mallory Square which is a waterfront square with eateries and stores, primarily identified for its nightly gatherings to watch the sunset. Take a tour of Ernest Hemingway Home & Museum to learn about the legacy and achievement of the country’s famous author Ernest Hemingway. Appreciate boarding a Glass Bottom Boat cruise for some sightseeing and discover the authentic nature of Key West. Later, guests will return to Miami to spend the night.
Hotel: Holiday Inn Miami West or Similar.
Fort Lauderdale – Hotel
Today, our group will explore the Kennedy Space Center located on the east coast of Florida. It is the space launch center of NASA, and some of the primary space mission has been launched here including Apollo, Skylab, and Space Shuttle. Discover the historical and latest rockets at the Rocket Garden, and browse the world’s most powerful Saturn V Rocket and appreciate taking a walk beneath it. Guests will also enjoy exploring the interactive exhibits including virtual space flights, and watch documentary films at the IMAX theatre at the site. Later, we will return to the hotels to spend the night
Hotel: the Quality Inn, Days Inn or Similar.
St. Augustine, Florida
In the morning, our tour group will set off to explore the charms of St. Augustine. It is known as the oldest inhabited city in the entire country founded by Spanish Pedro Menéndez de Avilés in 1565. Located in the northeastern region in Florida, St. Augustine houses a variety of historical landmarks and attractions. After exploring the charms of St. Augustine, our tour group will return to the hotels.
Hotel: the Quality Inn, Days Inn or Similar.
National Christmas tree – New York
In the morning, our tour group is headed to the White House in Washington DC. Upon arrival, guests will make a brief stop at the National Christmas Tree placed at the south lawn of White House, which has been attracting visitors yearly from 1923. After that, our tour group will return to New York to conclude the tour.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange the tickets. Some attractions might be closed on public holidays. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
A minimum tip of $10 per passenger per day for Tour Guide and Driver is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of the driver and the tour guide.
Though the meals are excluded, but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from the mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice: Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Airboat ride (Miami), FL||$40.00||$40.00||$40.00|
|Ernest Hemingway Homes & Museum, FL||$13.00||$6.00||$13.00|
|Everglades National Park, FL||$10.00||$10.00||$10.00|
|ICE! At National Harbor, MD||$46.20||$38.50||$46.20|
|Kennedy Space Center, FL||$61.00||$50.00||$61.00|
|Key West, FL||$80.00||$80.00||$80.00|
|Miami Harbor Cruise, FL||$28.00||$20.00||$28.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
Usually the same as departure location but different time. Some locations are only for pickup.
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 18 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Final hotels booked may not be same as the one mentioned on the website.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ A 15% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 13 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 40% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3-12 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs on departure day.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
I personally liked the tour itinerary very much, the locations were quite versatile. It was a package of everything. The hotels were good enough and so were the shuttle services and tour guide. Overall a very satisfying experience and value for money. I will definitely recommend this tour to my family and colleagues.
For our honeymoon, my fiancé and I had a plan to go to Paris, but we rather chose this bus tour to visit so many wonderful places which we can’t be found anywhere else. Booking this bus tour turned out to be the best selection, we already had so much on our day’s itinerary that we couldn’t get much time around to rest and waste our time lying around. The swamp airboats were just so adventurous, we actually saw a huge family of crocodiles and alligators, the tour host told so much about them and pretty much everywhere we went they tour host did a quite appreciable job. It’s a great tour for families and friends, especially for travel enthusiasts
we hired this bus tour for letting us explore around some of the best sites such as the Kennedy Space Museum itself. Later that, they had a rocket launch and we didn’t have much time spare to watch the rocket launch, my kids and I were really looking forward to that since everyone talking about the rocket launch. They also had so other wonderful attractions there, I loved the Kenedy Space Museum. Including some other great stops like the Key West and Miami City Tour just helped us see and explore so much about our country. The weather, on the other hand, could never get any colder. It’s great days on vacations before Christmas.
We are a family and booked this 8 day tour as it included a visit to Orlando and Miami Virginia beach. My children agreed to come because of these preferred locations that were their choice. Anyhow we enjoyed.
I am fond of seeing places and it gives me utmost pleasure to get information about each place. I make a note of it and enjoy it when I have free time. I liked the accommodation and the places Virginia Beach, Miami, Orlando and Washington DC tour. Eventually, this week was best spent.
This tour was a great way to explore some of the most attractive sites in Miami and Washington. I visited with my wife and we loved the beauty of Virginia Beach, Everglades National Park, Fort Lauderdale, Daytona Beach, Richmond and many other places. There were slight issues while booking with golden bus tours but everything else was fine.
A great package for family outings! Washington DC and Virginia Beach was my favourite part of the trip. I went with my family and it was amazing. The hotels were good and all their services were satisfactory. It’s a decent package for the amount we gave.
we really wanted to see what Florida is about, and it seemed like this bus tour was the only one offering us such great visits at the popular sites around Florida. The Biscayne Bay cruising was so wonderful, we could see the appealing views of the Miami skylines and the beaches there were the finest. The tour leader managed a journey to see around the Art decorated Street, Little Havana, and so on. Orlando was also great, but its nothing compared to magnificent Miami and the Key West as well. Thanks for delivering this tour in such a way that we enjoyed it to the fullest.
The tour was good though but still I felt they could accommodate few more locations to visit. We spent like hell lot of time in each locations which if would have been sped up could let one cover more places in a day. The tour guide was well informed and took active interest in educating us. To sum up it is a “try it out” choice but not a “must try it out”.
Lincoln Mall may sound like a popular place for visitors but it wasn’t great enough to visit unless we wanted to buy something, there are already so many malls all around the country if we wanted to visit them. Earlier that day, we spent some time on the Swamp Tour and then came for the Lincoln Mall. Anyways, the real amusement began as we toured the St. Augustine, Key West, and Miami. We have been to Kennedy Space Center, and this time it was mandatory for me to take my kids there, it’s full of attractions related to space, and the Rocket Garden which had all the largest space rocket placed outside. It was one great place to visit. Hotels were fine.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.