Hometown – New York City (Self-guided Tour in Flushing) (25th December)
Passengers reach New York City on our first day to begin the journey. Reach the major airports in New York: John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK), Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR, OR LaGuardia Airport (LGA). Travel guides will wait for the domestic flight's passengers at Baggage Claim Area or meet our travel guides at Passenger Waiting Area for international flight arrivals. We offer an exclusive tour for arrivals before 5:00 PM at New York airports (LGA/JFK) to Flushing in Queen, an bustling Asian-American town where we will have a chance to explore the Macy’s Shopping Center residing some of the region’s finest dining and shopping options (free left-luggage will be provided). Arrivals at New Jersey’s EWR airport will be taken to Jersey Garden Outlet to experience shopping among some of the well-named outlet brands at the site. After that, all the arrivals at New York before 4:30 PM are able to join Night Tour which showcases the lively nightlife scene and famous landmarks ranging from Times Square to Rockefeller Center, and Observation Deck in New Jersey (tour fee is included as $25/adult and $15/child). New York Morning Tour: Guests can participate in our exciting Morning Tour highlighting the famous Flatiron Building, Madison Square, New York University, and Washington Square Park. *New York Morning Tour is only available for the arrivals before 9:00 AM at the airports of New York (JFK/LGA).
Hotel: E Hotel Banquet & Conference Center, Raritan Hotel, Red Roof Inn or Similar.
New York City Tour (26th December)
In the morning, our tour group set off to explore the famous sites in New York, the largest and most lively city in the United States. The Empire State Building Observatory will enchant the visitors for its breathtaking birds-eye views from the top floor. Continue discovering the charming views of this bustling town from a different perspective while boarding a sightseeing cruise ship on the Hudson River and get closer to the city’s iconic Statue of Liberty. A wide variety of Concorde super aircraft is on the display at USS Intrepid. Next, we arrive in New York Wall Street, the financial capital of the country. Here, we will browse Trinity Church, the New York Stock Exchange, Charging Bull, and our group certainly won’t miss exploring the Times Square, Madame Tussauds, and Metropolitan Museum of Art. Later, we will witness the charms of Fifth Avenue, Rockefeller Center, Ground Zero, One World Trade Center, and more. Return to the hotels in New York to spend the night.
Hotel: Days Hotel East Brunswick, Red Roof Inn Edison or Similar.
New York – Philadelphia – Washington DC (27th December)
Our tour group will start off the day by traveling towards Philadelphia, the first capital and one of the most appealing cities in the United States. Step back in a century at Independence National Historical Park highlighting the Independence Hall, iconic Liberty Bell, and much more. Here, guests surely won’t miss browsing the renowned Statue of Washington, Congress Hall, and more. Next, we will continue our journey to Washington DC, a compact political capital of the country. Make the first stop at Lincoln Memorial, a famous landmark in the city housing an oversize marble statue of former president Abraham Lincoln, and it overlooks an awe-inspiring view of Reflecting Pool, Washington Monument, US Capitol, and more. Our next stop is the Smithsonian National Air & Space Museum, a world-renowned space museum residing numerous interactive and historical exhibits such as the Apollo 11 Command Module and Spirit of St. Louis. Arrive at White House and US Capitol to take some memorable photographs. The exclusive Potomac River cruise showcases the breathtaking views of Washington DC from a completely different perspective. Guests will browse the Thomas Jefferson Memorial, WWII Memorial before returning to the hotels.
Hotel: Days Inn, Sleep Inn, Comfort Inn or Similar.
- Congress Hall, PA
- Independence Hall, PA
- Independence National Historical Park, PA
- Liberty Bell, PA
- Lincoln Memorial, DC
- National World War II Memorial, DC
- Philadelphia, PA
- Potomac River Cruise, DC
- Smithsonian Institution, DC
- Thomas Jefferson Memorial, DC
- US Capitol, DC
- Washington Monument, DC
- Washington, DC
- White House, DC
Washington DC – Corning Museum of Glass – Niagara Falls
Departure from Washington DC in the morning and our group is headed to Corning Museum of Glass located in New York. This unique glass museum offers a spectacular array of glass art items and artifacts which attracts visitors from all over the globe. Guests will appreciate watching Hot Glass Show performed by specialized designers. Our next stop is Niagara Falls, one of the greatest natural wonders on the American continent. The breathtaking views and roars of American Falls, Horseshoe Falls, and Bridal Veil Falls will bring a delightful start of the Niagara Falls journey. If time permits, we will take a Jet Boat cruise on Niagara River (optional). Discover the history and culture of Niagara Falls region while watching the Niagara Falls IMAX documentary film. Next, all the guests are invited to join the Niagara In-depth Tour to explore the two major sites; Whirlpool State Park and Old Fort Niagara. Overnight return to the hotels.
Hotel: Quality Inn, Best Western, Days Inn or Similar.
Upstate New York – Boston (29th December, Saturday)
Our group will be starting off the day by departing Upstate New York along the Erie Canal towards Boston on Interstate-90 freeway. Upon reaching Boston, our group makes a stop at Harvard University, a world-renowned leading Ivy League research institute built in early 1636. Guests will enjoy discovering the charms of Harvard University on guided campus expedition, moreover, we won’t miss taking photographs with the MIT main campus, Statue of Three Lies, and more. Wander around the famous landmarks in Boston witnessing the renowned Trinity Cathedral, Boston Athenaeum, Boston Park, Hancock Building, Swan Lake Park, State House and more. Guests surely won’t miss having a lobster meal before heading back to the hotels (optional).
Hotel: Quality Inn, Days Inn, Red Roof Inn or Similar.
Boston – New York (30th December, Sunday)
Continue discovering the charms of Boston while boarding a cruise for sightseeing around the Boston Harbor. After that, we arrive in Quincy Marketplace, where guests will appreciate roaming around the fine souvenir stores, restaurants, cafes, and much more. Here, guests can taste the Boston’s renowned New England Clam Chowders among many food options. After that, our tour group returns to New York City. Upon arriving, we will explore Fifth Avenue, home to a variety of trendy boutiques and flagship stores; appreciate having a famous brand outlet shopping experience at Bloomingdale Store. Later, we will return to the hotels to spend the night.
Hotel: Days Hotel East Brunswick, Red Roof Inn Edison or Similar.
New York Times Square Countdown (31st December)
Begin the day by exploring the charms of Central Park and Fifth Avenue. Central Park is also recognized as the largest urban in the country located in the heart of New York City. For brunch, guests will choose to go to Lady M Cake or Luke’s Lobster. The Fifth Avenue offers numerous flagship brand stores and attractions; guests will enjoy browsing Trump Tower, Apple Flagship Store, and more *(since the luggage storage is inadequate, guests are subjected to not purchase many goods). Next, we will arrive at the Times Square New Year Countdown Zone and guests will have the following options to select according to their desire:
Guests may choose to take a walk to the countdown area to get the center of New Year’s Eve celebrations in Times Square. The countdown zone remains closed for pedestrians only. (Free Tour)
Take the Applebee Party Pass to celebrate the New Year Countdown to the fullest with numerous premium features. Applebee Party Pass offers the visitors premium fun and features ranging from all-inclusive Chef’s selection buffet, Open Bar, House DJ, Party Favors, Live Entertainment, Dance Floor, Champagne Toast at 12:00 AM (Applebee Party Pass fee: $375 for adults, $250 for children)
Take the New York Sightseeing Countdown Dinner Cruise to celebrate the New Year’s Eve from a completely different perspective. The 3-hour cruise features first-rate entertainment, Open Bar, Live DJ, and the breathtaking firework display. (Tour fee: $411/person, including transfer service to the pier)
After the New York Countdown Celebrations, guests will have an opportunity to either return to the hotels or take our free airport drop-off service for the flights booked after 4:00 AM.
Hotel: Days Hotel East Brunswick, Red Roof Inn Edison or Similar.
Shopping – Hometown (1st January, Tuesday)
Today, we will provide our guests a complimentary airport service to the major airports of New York John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK), Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR, OR LaGuardia Airport (LGA). For the guests having flights after 7:00 PM will have a chance to board on our exclusive tour to Jersey Garden Outlet.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
- 9. Please book your flights after receiving e-ticket for your tour.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
Free Airport Pickup is available on this tour.
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Airport pickup service charges $8/person.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets.Some attractions might be closed on public holidays. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
A minimum tip of $10 per passenger per day for Tour Guide and Driver is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of the driver and the tour guide.
Though the meals are excluded,but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from the mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice: Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child (3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Applebee Party Pass (Optional), NY||$375.00||$250.00||$375.00|
|Boston Harbor Cruise, MA||$22.00||$17.00||$20.00|
|Corning Museum of Glass, NY||$19.50||$0.00||$16.60|
|Empire State Building, NY||$37.00||$31.00||$35.00|
|Harvard University, MA||$12.00||$12.00||$12.00|
|Jersey Gardens Mall, NJ||$10.00||$10.00||$0.00|
|Jet Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$66.00||$56.00||$56.00|
|Lobster Dinner, Boston, MA||$32.00||$32.00||$32.00|
|Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, NY||$25.00||$23.00||$25.00|
|Manhattan Morning Tour, NY||$25.00||$15.00||$25.00|
|Metropolitan Museum of Art, NY||$25.00||$0.00||$17.00|
|New York City Night Tour, NY||$25.00||$15.00||$25.00|
|New York Sightseeing Countdown Cruise (including transfer service to the pier).||$411.00||$0.00||$411.00|
|Niagara Adventure Movie, NY||$12.00||$8.00||$12.00|
|Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour, NY||$25.00||$15.00||$22.00|
|Potomac River Cruise, DC||$26.00||$18.00||$23.00|
|Statue of Liberty Cruise, NY||$29.00||$17.00||$24.00|
|USS Intrepid, NY||$33.00||$24.00||$31.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
Kindly book your flights to depart from New York JFK, LGA, EWR after 7:00 PM. Free Drop off only at the time mentioned before.
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 18 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Final hotels booked may not be same as the one mentioned on the website.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ A 15% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 13 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 40% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3-12 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs on departure day.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
We were super curious besides being so excited about the journey on Christmas that my parent booked for all of us. Personally, I would have rather chose not to take the bus journey, now that I had, there was so much that I learned and experience. I also think that we should have spent more time in Washington D.C because we just loved that city. There is nothing compared to the loveliness of Niagara Falls. We spend a good amount of time in New York, it definitely is a massive city and we were just traveling from one place to another. It was great being part of the Applebee Party in Times Square. Nice hotels and tour hosts.
it was the best Christmas I have ever had so far, not only because we went out on this bus tour, but also I got to explore Harvard University, Niagara Falls, and the Party in Times Square was a ton of enjoyment. We ordered the journey a few days earlier prior to reaching New York. It was already the Christmas Day when we reached New York, and the crowds were humungous there. It became so cold at Niagara Falls while we were soaking in the mist of the falls, and then I had taken the jet boat ride with my friends, it was worth it. The hotels in which we stayed were really nice and well-appointed. It was worth spending with this bus tour team!
Hi. We came from China to take a tour on a bus with other fellows. We don’t know many places in America; many people suggested my family take this tour. There was so much party on the last day at the final hours of the year. For families and kids, they offered us to choose the Walking Tour which helped us to see the massive fireworks show, which we have never seen in mainland China. The food, hotels along with the bus charges gave us a massive budget. There was guy hosting the tour on the bus that also happens to speak Chinese very good so we got along quite well. See you again!
Taking flights all the way from Vietnam to New York on a Christmas season was quite a fatigue for me and my kids. We booked the seats for New Year fun, and we were definitely looking out for huge amounts of fun on the fun and the tour never failed on providing us great destinations, hotels, and hosting facility. Although, I definitely recommend that the buses should be much better with the latest inventions in there like with TV screens. New York tour was wonderful, and the DC tour as well to see all the great attractions like White House, Lincoln Palace, Potomac Boating, and countless other. Great bus tour!
Booking the tour seats for my entire family on the internet was the easiest job for us, and then they gave us the time and locations regarding the tour departure and all that. It wasn’t just the regular tour we were expecting it to be because of the great facilities and tour guide on the bus. Now, that I had paid a lot for the tour seats online, I just couldn’t resist having a bad bus journey. Therefore, I was very careful about our destinations and what we were going to do there. The tour team was quite professional in providing the tour and great facilities; we didn’t have any disappointment throughout the course of the journey.
everyone was off from their work and schools, so my wife and I planned on taking the family out on this bus tour on the 25th December. It was sort of a huge risk for us since we have never experienced any bus tours before; we were worried that we might not have the good Christmas. Despite all that, travels guides welcomed us on reaching LGA airports and they checked us in at the red roof lodging which was expensive compared to what they offering and it was the holiday season, the hotels were booked and super busy. The tour had a massive number of great stops throughout the week. Amazing Countdown Cruise in New York!
In the start, we just didn’t want to spend Christmas day with strangers in New York and pretty far away from our hometown. But my fiancé gave me courage and thumbs up to finally board on the journey. In Brazil, the people should offer this kind of bus tour and I’m 100% certain that anyone could just love this tour. The pricing seemed a pretty high and also it was the holiday season, there should be some kind of a discount package or something like that. Niagara Falls is like a paradise on earth. We spent a lot of time in New York and quite less in Philadelphia. After all, it was a great experience with this American Bus Tour.
There was this little baby on the bus who spent the most of the time so loud on my next seat. These foreigners don’t have any manners or even respect for the other people, first of all, we had to travel a lot and the journey was already not much kid friendly. Anyways, spending holidays with my buddies on this bus tour was a huge futhe n, the Niagara jet boating experience helped us enjoy even more at the Niagara Falls Park. Good thing that we packed all the stuff we would need for this bus journey and especially for the Times Square Countdown Party. Good days!
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.