Hometown – New York City
Free airport pick up service is available for visitors at all 3 New York City area airports. (free pick up time 9:00AM -11:00PM Eastern Time)
Shuttle bus schedule for JFK (John F. Kennedy International Airport): 9AM 11AM 1PM 3PM 5PM 7PM 9PM 11PM
Shuttle bus schedule for LGA (LaGuardia Airport): 9:45AM 11:45AM 1:45PM 3:45PM 5:45PM 7:45PM 9:45PM 10:45PM
Visitors who arrive before 1:00 PM to LGA or JFK are taken to Flushing, Queens for a half-day leisure tour. It is one of the largest and rapidly growing Chinatowns. At the Skyview Center, visitors will enjoy shopping and amazing food or visit Chinatown. Shuttle bus from Flushing to the hotel departs at 3:00 PM / 4:00 PM from Chinatown Manhattan. (Visit to these locations depends on the day, traffic or weather conditions).
Shuttle bus schedule EWR (Newark International Airport): From 9 AM to 11 PM
Visitors who arrive at EWR will be directly taken to the hotel to avoid the jammed traffic of New York City. Hotel check-in time is after 3 PM.
Our professional tour operator will wait for the domestic flight arrivals at the airport baggage claim area; for international flights please arrive at the exit outside of Customs. Visitors who are interested in free airport pick up service will need to wait for other visitors who arrive at the same time to transfer to hotel.
Visitors who are local or do not arrive by flight meet a Tours guide in Chinatown (46 Bowery, New York, NY 10013) before 3:55 PM. Shuttle from Chinatown to the hotel departs at 4:00 PM.
Self-check-in hotel (please ask the hotel ‘s information in advance)
Free airport pickup service is accessible from 9 AM - 11 PM Eastern Time. A fee will be charged if pick up is required outside of the service window for any reason.
Visitors who arrive before 4:00 PM have the option to join a New York City Night Tour that visits the historic Rockefeller Center, renowned Times Square and Brooklyn Bridge (Optional Tour).
These locations depend on the day, weather or traffic conditions. Advance purchase is recommended because seats are limited.
Hotel: Crowne Plaza Edison, Radisson Somerset or Similar.
New York City Tour
Today in the morning we will witness Wall Street, the financial capital of the world. Then you will sightsee the New York Stock Exchange, it is the world's largest stock exchanges by total market capitalization. You will also witness the Old City Hall and the signature Charging Bull sculpture. Then we will head towards the One World Trade Center. You will be amazed by the fabulous view of the city by joining the Liberty Cruise. visitors will enjoy wonderful views of the world's highest skyline from the water - as well as Ellis Island, Brooklyn Bridge and a close-up view of Statue of Liberty. Our next stop will be USS Intrepid, here you will witness a huge collection of aircraft. We will also sightsee United Nation (UN), midtown and Fifth Avenue while heading towards the Rockefeller Center. Today's last stop will be Times Square. You can explore the Ripley’s Believe It Not to experience the incredible mysteries of the world.
Hotel: Double Tree by Hilton Princeton, Hyatt Regency Princeton or Similar.
Philadelphia – Washington D.C.
Today in the morning we will start our tour and head towards Philadelphia. First, we will explore the historical Independence and Liberty Bell. Next, we will head towards Washington D.C. and visit the National Museum of Natural History, here you will sightsee the collections of art, culture, history, geology, and natural history. Then we will head to the Capitol, here you will get a chance to take a photo outside of US Congress Building. Afterward, we will visit the Madame Tussaud's President Wax Museum, here we will sightsee all 44 Presidents of United States and take photos with many famed celebrities. Our next stop will be the White House (outside view). We will also explore the most well-known the Lincoln Memorial. The stop of the day will be the D.C. Harbor Cruise; you will enjoy the stunning sights and also the exclusive view of The Pentagon. Head to the hotel for night stay.
Hotel: Sheraton Dulles Airport, Hyatt or Similar.
- DC Cruise, DC
- Independence Hall, PA
- Independence National Historical Park, PA
- International Spy Museum, DC
- Korean War Veterans Memorial, DC
- Liberty Bell, PA
- Lincoln Memorial, DC
- Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, DC
- National Air and Space Museum, DC
- National Museum of Natural History, DC
- National World War II Memorial, DC
- Philadelphia, PA
- Thomas Jefferson Memorial, DC
- US Capitol, DC
- Vietnam Veterans Memorial, DC
- Washington Monument, DC
- Washington, DC
- White House, DC
Corning Museum of Glass – Niagara Falls, Canada
Today we will start our journey and visit the Corning Museum of Glass, it is the largest glass museum in the world. Here you will witness a live Hot Glass Show inside the museum and learn about the history of glass making. Next, we will cross the border into Canada to visit Niagara City. After checking into the hotel, you may enjoy your free time to come out and experience the breathtaking beauty of Illumination of Niagara Falls and sightseeing activities at Clifton Hill.
Hotel: Quality Inn, Best Inn, Motel 6 or Similar.
Niagara Falls, Canada – Toronto
On the fifth day in the morning, first, we will enjoy the Legend of Niagara movie in the IMAX Movie Theater. Next, we will reach the tallest point of the Niagara City, here you will enjoy the Skylon Tower Lunch and a great day view of the Niagara Falls. Then we will head towards Toronto, here we will visit Lake Ontario. You will be amazed by the best picture of the city from the Toronto City Cruise. We will visit CN Tower for the wonderful view of the city here you will also experience the first glass floor in the world. You will also visit Ripley’s Aquarium, here you will sightsee several aquatic exhibits and enjoy a walk-through tank. We will also sightsee the Toronto City Hall. In the end, we will visit Toronto Chinatown for an exclusive experience of local cultures. We will have the night stay in the hotel.
Hotel: Crowne Plaza, Radisson or Similar.
Toronto – Thousand Islands (April to November) – Ottawa – Montreal
Today in the morning we will head towards Kingston Ontario, where Thousand Islands is located. On a cruise boat, you will explore St. Lawrence River and enjoy the exquisiteness of Thousand Islands. Next, we will reach Canada's capital; Ottawa. Here you will witness the Parliament and the Centennial Flame. You will also get a chance to enjoy free time for taking photos and lunch. Visitors will enjoy Double Decker City Tour of Montreal, this French-speaking and second largest city of Canada is known as “Paris of North America”. In Montreal Chinatown, you will enjoy dinner. Back to hotel for night stay.
Hotel: Sandman Hotel or Similar.
Montreal – Quebec City – Boston
On the seventh day of the tour we will explore the oldest city in North America; Quebec City. First, we will take a stop at Old Quebec, it is still surrounded by a fortified wall. Next, you will enjoy In-Depth Walking Tour of Old Town Quebec which is the oldest heritage treasure of the Quebec City. Then you will enjoy an authentic French cuisine in renowned restaurants of the city. We will also take you to appreciate an amazing shopping at the Duty-Free Shop, here you can purchase a famed local product like maple syrup, ice-wine, and smoked salmon etc. In the end, we will head towards Boston where you will enjoy a lobster dinner in the evening. We will have the night stay in the hotel.
During the winter, if the weather is snowy or icy company has the right to change the schedule for safety purpose).
Hotel: RADISSON NASHUA or Similar.
Boston – Hometown/New York – Hometown
Today we will start our journey in the morning. First, we will visit Harvard University; it is the campus of the first college in the US. You will enjoy walking around inside the prestige Ivy League school. Next, we will explore the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. We will also pass by Trinity Church, it is known as the Church of Boston. Then we will head towards Boston harbor, here you will sightsee the beauty of the cleanest harbor in the country. We will also take the Boston Harbor Cruise where a guide will tell about the history and tradition of the Boston waterfronts. We will also get a chance to explore Quincy Market, it is the oldest market in Boston. Here you will enjoy finding local specialties, wonderful shopping experience, and amazing authentic food. At the end of the trip, the bus will head towards Boston Logan Airport to drop off visitors and then back to New York City to drop off the rest of the group. Due to long travel distance to New York City, it is strongly recommended to use the Boston airport "BOS". Visitors can schedule their flights to depart from Boston Logan International Airport (BOS) after 1:00 PM or visitors can return to NYC and depart from EWR, JFK, or LGA after 7 PM.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
- 9. Please book your flights after receiving e-ticket for your tour.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
Free Airport Pickup is available on this tour.
Rates could alter without prior notice.
Airport pickup service charges $4/person.
Optional fees will be paid in cash to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Guide will arrange meals and drinks when requested as they are not included in the package.
Daily Service charges for driver and the guide is $10 minimum per person.
Such expenses as telephone services, alcoholic drinks, beverages and laundry services which are private room services.
Services related to travel insurance.
Other personal expenses.
Important: We never encourage customers to purchase admission packages from outside sources and try using them in this tour with discount. If they do, they must arrange transport on the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child (3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Boston Harbor Cruise, MA||$22.00||$17.00||$22.00|
|Casa Loma, ON||$24.00||$14.00||$18.00|
|Citadelle of Quebec, QC||$16.00||$10.00||$16.00|
|CN Tower, ON||$40.00||$29.00||$35.00|
|Corning Museum of Glass, NY||$19.50||$0.00||$19.50|
|DC Cruise, DC||$26.00||$18.00||$23.00|
|Hornblower Niagara Cruise, ON||$35.00||$21.00||$35.00|
|IMAX Theatre, Niagara Falls, ON||$15.00||$11.00||$15.00|
|Lobster Dinner, Boston, MA||$35.00||$30.00||$35.00|
|Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, DC||$23.00||$18.00||$23.00|
|Montreal Double Decker City Tour, QC||$30.00||$25.00||$30.00|
|New York City Night Tour, NY||$25.00||$20.00||$25.00|
|Old Quebec French Lunch, QC||$37.00||$30.00||$37.00|
|Old Quebec In-Depth Tour, QC||$20.00||$10.00||$20.00|
|One World Trade Center, NY||$40.00||$34.00||$38.00|
|Ripleys Aquarium of Canada, ON||$40.00||$24.00||$24.00|
|Ripleys Believe It or Not Museum, NY||$33.00||$25.00||$33.00|
|Royal Ontario Museum, ON||$20.00||$14.00||$17.00|
|SkyLon Tower Lunch, ON||$45.00||$35.00||$45.00|
|Statue of Liberty Cruise, NY||$35.00||$20.00||$25.00|
|Thousand Island Cruise, ON||$28.00||$14.00||$25.00|
|Toronto Cruise, ON||$27.00||$17.00||$27.00|
|Toronto Dinner, ON||$25.00||$20.00||$25.00|
|USS Intrepid, NY||$33.00||$24.00||$31.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
Kindly book your flights to depart from Boston after 1:00 PM or New York (EWR, JFK, or LGA) after 7:00 PM. Free Drop off to these Airports but only at the time mentioned before.
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 8 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
Cancellation penalties per person for 1-4 day tours
⇒ 15-30 days or more prior to departure- 10% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ 7-14 days prior to departure- 50% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ 4-6 Days prior to departure- 50% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ Within 3 days prior to departure- 100% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ Departure day or no show 100% per person.
Cancellation charges for 5 days and above tour
⇒ A 10% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 46 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 25% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 21-45 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 50% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 8-20 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will also be incurred if the cancellation is done on the day of departure.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties. Each Complaint needs to be in writing.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
A perfect blend of historical places and beautiful sights, it was the best tour of my life, I enjoyed every bit of this tour. Our bus driver was a very trained and experienced man; conditions of busses were also good. Mr.H was our guide he helped us and introduced THE BEST places for food lovers like me. Highly recommended.
A very well planned trip that covers all remarkable places. Unforgettable day at Niagara Falls, I also enjoyed shopping in duty free shop. Hotel arrangements were good and the whole team was very professional and helpful. Missing those good days.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.