New York City in-depth Tour
Our tour begins in the morning from New York and New Jersey. Today, our tour group will experience a New York City In-depth Tour highlighting the core charms and history of the region. Start the tour by heading towards Wall Street located in the Financial District. Browse charms of Wall Street and don’t miss taking photographs with the New York Stock Exchange Building, Charging Bull Statue, and more. Afterward, our tour leader will manage a Hudson River cruise to get closer to the Liberty Statue. Explore the USS Intrepid site residing a massive array of historical and latest aircraft. Explore the Museum of Modern Art (MoMA) housing one of the largest collection of modern and contemporary art items assembled from around the world. Our next stop is the Fifth Avenue where located the well-named flagship stores, boutiques, restaurants, and much more. Immerse yourself discovering the charms of Central Park, also known as the world’s largest urban park. Here, guests can choose to taste Lady M for the region’s finest cakes and muffins. Later, our tour group will arrive at Times Square, the crossroads of the world. Guests can also tour the Ripley’s Believe OR Not Museum before returning to the hotels. Overnight stay in New York City.
Hotel: Crowne (or Ramada) Plaza, Sheraton, Hilton, Courtyard by Marriott or Similar.
New York City Tour
In the morning, our tour group will explore the charms of One World Trade Center, the largest skyscraper in the country and fourth largest in the world. Enter the One World Trade Observatory, and our guests will be welcomed by the Global Visitors Center. Browse the Voice Program at the site which tells us the stories of individuals who played a significant role in building the tallest skyscraper. Here, the “Foundations” attraction highlights the bedrock of One World Trade Center, on which the entire building stands. Appreciate witnessing the panoramic views of New York while stepping on the top-floor Observatory. Tour the renowned 911 Memorial & Museum located nearby the One World Trade Center where the Twin Towers once stood. Guests will visit the Oculus site, a multi-level retail and dining space built in a spectacular architecture. If time is available, our tour group won’t miss visiting the world’s largest Metropolitan Museum of Art. Our next stop is United Nation Headquarters, guests will have a chance to visit the UN Headquarters Lobby (in a case of UN Headquarters building remained closed for public, we will explore it from the outside *A valid identification is required to enter the building). Afterward, guests will have a chance to watch the legendary Broadway Musical Shows which starts at 7:00 PM (guests will book the seats in advance since the limited seats get sold out immediately). Overnight stay in New York City.
Hotel: Crowne (or Ramada) Plaza, Sheraton, Hilton, Courtyard by Marriott, or Similar.
Princeton – Philadelphia – Washington D.C.
Our tour group will start the day by heading towards Princeton University, the leading Ivy-league campus. Take a guided tour of the campus to learn about the secrets of student culture and academics of the campus. Continue the journey towards Philadelphia and make the first stop National Independence Historical Park. Here, guests will explore the Independence Hall and Liberty Bell. Next, the fun will begin as soon as our guests tour the One Liberty Observation Deck which highlights the breathtaking views of Philadephia with a height of over 800 feet from the ground. Next, our guests will be taken to Washington DC, the political capital of the United States. Explore the Madame Tussauds residing over 44 presidential wax statues, as well as the Oval Office and White House. Later, guests will make a stop at the White House building to take some photographs from the outside. Later, our guests will appreciate touring the renowned the US Department of Treasury (outside view) Lincoln Memorial, Korean War Memorial, and Vietnam War Memorial. Overnight stay in Washington DC.
Hotel: Doubletree by Hilton, Metro Points, Springhill by Marriott or Similar.
- Independence Hall, PA
- Independence National Historical Park, PA
- Korean War Veterans Memorial, DC
- Liberty Bell, PA
- Lincoln Memorial, DC
- Madame Tussauds - Presidents Gallery
- Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, DC
- One Liberty Observation Deck, PA
- Philadelphia, PA
- Princeton Campus Tour, NJ
- Princeton, NJ
- US Department of Treasury, DC
- Vietnam Veterans Memorial, DC
- White House, DC
Washington D.C. Tour (whole day)
Today, our group will discover the core charms of Washington DC. First, guests will appreciate taking the US Capitol inside Tour. Our tour leader will lead the visitors to see around the inside of US Capitol highlighting the Library of Congress, US Congress Hall, Supreme Court, and much more (In a case of US Capitol is closed for the public, guests will tour it from the outside). Experience a Potomac River boat ride to sightsee the charms of Washington DC (In winters, guests will tour International Spy Museum instead, since the Potomac River cruise remains closed in winters). Browse the Washington Monument, World War II Memorial, and arrive at the Newseum. It is a unique interactive museum which was built to honor the First Amendment of free speech. Later, guests will be taken to Smithsonian Institutions in National Mall. Here, guests can choose to visit any of the Smithsonian Institutions ranging from Air & Space Museum, American Indian Museum, American History Museum, Portrait Gallery, African American History Hirshhorn Museum and Sculpture Garden. Afterward, our guests meet the tour leader at the Air & Space Museum, and then guests will be taken for the dinner before returning to the hotels.
Hotel: Holiday Inn, Crowne Plaza, Shippen Place Hotel or Similar.
- American Museum of Natural History, NY
- International Spy Museum, DC
- Library of Congress, DC
- National Air and Space Museum, DC
- National World War II Memorial, DC
- Newseum, DC
- Potomac River Cruise, DC
- Smithsonian Institution, DC
- US Capitol In-Depth Tour, DC
- US Capitol, DC
- Washington Monument, DC
- Washington, DC
Corning – Niagara Falls
Today, guests will be taken to the Corning Museum of Glass. It is a unique glass museum depicting the history and science of glassmaking with over forty-thousand glass exhibits are placed inside. Here, our tour group is able to watch the Hot Glass Show. After that, we arrive at the magnificent Niagara Falls. Discover the wonders of the Niagara Falls including the American Fall, Horseshoe Fall, and Bridal Veil Fall. The fun will begin as soon as guests board an adventurous Maid of the Mist boat cruise to get closer to the massive waterfalls (The Maid of the Mist is operated in summers, whereas we will experience the Niagara Jet boats in winters instead). Guests surely don’t want to miss watching the Niagara IMAX Film. Board our exclusive Niagara IN-depth Journey which takes the visitors to the Whirlpool State Park and Old Fort Niagara at the shores of Lake Ontario (optional). Later, the illuminating night views of the Niagara Falls will charm the visitors before returning to the hotels.
Hotel: Adam's Mark, Radisson, Holiday Inn or Similar.
- American Falls, NY
- Bridal Veil Falls, Niagara Falls, NY
- Corning Hot Glass Show, NY
- Corning Museum of Glass, NY
- Corning, NY
- Horseshoe Falls, NY
- Jet Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY
- Maid of the Mist Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY
- Niagara Adventure Movie, NY
- Niagara Falls Illumination
- Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour, NY
- Niagara Falls, NY
- Old Fort Niagara, NY
- Whirlpool State Park, NY
Upstate New York – Boston
Guests will set off to reach the Boston in the morning by departing Upstate New York along scenic Erie Canal. Upon arriving in Boston, guests will make the first stop at Harvard University located in the heart of old Cambridge town. Explore the campus on a guided tour which showcases the campus history, culture and academics of this leading research campus. Our tour group won’t miss taking photographs with the backdrops of MIT and Statue of Three Lies (Harvard Statue). Afterward, our guests will appreciate browsing the charms of old Trinity Cathedral, Hancock Building, Boston Athenaeum, Boston Park, Swan Lake Park, Golden Dome, and much more. Taste the delicious Boston Lobster dinner to bring the night a delightful conclusion.
Hotel: Doubletree by Hilton, Four Points by Sheraton, Radisson or Similar.
Rhode Island – Yale University
Our tour begins early in the morning by traveling towards Rhode Island, the smallest state in the county. Make the first stop at the Breakers Mansion located in the heart of Newport. The four-story historical mansion is a waterfront property which had been the residence of American wealthiest Vanderbilt family. After that, our guests will explore the Yale University on a campus guided tour highlighting the core charm of the third-oldest university in the country. Overnight return to the hotels.
Hotel: Doubletree by Hilton, Four Points by Sheraton, Radisson or Similar.
Boston – Home
In the morning, our guests will experience a boat cruise for some sightseeing around the Boston Harbor. Enter the old Quincy Market, also recognized as the oldest marketplace in the heart of Boston. Enjoy wandering around the Quincy Market among a variety of restaurants, artisans, souvenirs, and much more. Taste the famous New England Clam Chowders among many eatery options. After that, our group will return to New York to conclude the tour.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Most of the tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. A minivan can also be used depending on the number of people booking the tour.
Hotel Accommodation is included in tour.
This is a guided tour.
All Taxes are included.
Rates could alter without prior notice.
Optional fees will be paid in cash to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Guide will arrange meals and drinks when requested as they are not included in the package.
Daily Service charges for driver and the guide is $10 minimum per person.
Such expenses as telephone services, alcoholic drinks, beverages and laundry services which are private room services.
Services related to travel insurance.
Other personal expenses.
Important: We never encourage customers to purchase admission packages from outside sources and try using them in this tour with discount. If they do, they must arrange transport on the same day. If you skip some attraction, you cannot do it on your own. You can sit near the bus or visit some nearby place, but you will not be allowed to sit in the bus.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|911 Memorial Museum, NY||$24.00||$15.00||$20.00|
|Boston Harbor Cruise, MA||$22.00||$17.00||$20.00|
|Breakers Mansion, RI||$24.00||$8.00||$24.00|
|Corning Museum of Glass, NY||$19.50||$0.00||$16.60|
|DC Cruise, DC||$26.00||$18.00||$23.00|
|International Spy Museum, DC||$21.95||$14.95||$15.95|
|Jet Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$66.00||$56.00||$56.00|
|Library of Congress, DC||$23.00||$17.00||$23.00|
|Lobster Dinner, Boston, MA||$32.00||$32.00||$32.00|
|Madame Tussauds - Presidents Gallery||$23.00||$17.00||$23.00|
|Maid of the Mist Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$19.25||$11.20||$19.25|
|Metropolitan Museum of Art, NY||$25.00||$0.00||$17.00|
|New York City Night Tour, NY||$25.00||$15.00||$25.00|
|Niagara Adventure Movie, NY||$12.00||$8.00||$12.00|
|Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour, NY||$25.00||$15.00||$22.00|
|One Liberty Observation Deck, PA||$14.50||$9.50||$14.50|
|Princeton Campus Tour, NJ||$10.00||$8.00||$10.00|
|Ripleys Believe It or Not Museum, NY||$25.00||$25.00||$25.00|
|Statue of Liberty Cruise, NY||$29.00||$17.00||$24.00|
|The Museum of Modern Art, NY||$25.00||$0.00||$18.00|
|USS Intrepid, NY||$33.00||$24.00||$31.00|
|Yale University, CT||$11.00||$7.00||$11.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
Kindly book your flights to depart from Boston after 1:00 PM or New York (EWR, JFK, or LGA) after 7:00 PM. Free Drop off to these Airports but only at the time mentioned before.
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 18 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Final hotels booked may not be same as the one mentioned on the website.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ A 15% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 13 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 40% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3-12 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs on departure day.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
At first, the tour didn’t seem much exciting but as the days went by we started to actually have a great time. The tour host mentioned our next stops so better prepare ourselves. The Maid Of the Mist cruise experience was the best, they let wear the plastic jackets and they drive beneath the mists of the Niagara Falls, it was absolutely breathtaking to experience. The tour leader helped us to explore each and every well-known place in Washington DC, New York and in Boston. I would say this bus tour had been the most amazing and exciting tour for me, and I was looking out for some sort of bus of the bus which offers everything related to traveling. Loved the tour!
I was worried that I might get sick due to changing weather, and different climates of the regions. Even though If I fall sick, I knew the manager will do something about it, he seemed like the most friendly and helpful person on the tour. I wasn’t sure about all the places we toured were amazing but some the best include the Wall Street, Empire Building Observatory, Corning Museum, Smithsonian Museums, Yale University, and the Rhode Islands’ Breakers House. It was a wonderful tour which not only transferred us to such great places but also provided us with relevant information, hotels, and good restaurants. For me and my friends, the tour was amazing.
The buses should move fast so we could have spent less time traveling and more time wandering around our favorite locations. The tour leader managed an entire City Tour in New York and in Washington DC which helped us discover the true nature of those cities. The tour was also great at the Boston were board the ship at the Harbor. International Spy Museum was like a paradise for me, I have never even thought about those sort of museums actually exists. Lovely time on board, the crew as amazing, as well as our stops, and I would definitely recommend anyone to experience this bus tour in any season because of the professional tour management and decent hotels. Thanks!
I still remember the time on this tour, and one thing really bugged me on the day we went to the Rhode Island. Although the bus tour was really wonderful and worth experiencing a least for once in a lifetime, the things are, we traveled such a long distanced to finally visit the breakers mansion which was great, but we could have visited someplace else that didn't require the much traveling. The tour leader guided us in a such a great way at the Independence Park in Philadephia, it sounded like the country’s history is folk tale or story from a book – lovely. The bus was full of decent people, good to so many wonderful places with my family in the summers.
The tour services included the transportation, tour guide, and just it. Rest of all, we had to pay and do on our own. It’s a great tour if we already have a good company of experienced travelers, family, or relatives because all the people on board with us came from quite distant countries and quite a few of them speak English. Mentioning the great places and fun we had on this tour was entirely because of the beauty of the falls, such as the Niagara Falls, White House, and then the tour guide led the people inside the US Capitol where we saw so much that we couldn’t have without the bus tour. I really appreciate the kind efforts and providing us the great hotels at the end of the day.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.