Hometown – NYC (Self-guided tour in Flushing)
In the morning, our tour guide will meet guests arriving by domestic flights in the Baggage Claim Area and the guests arriving by international flights will be received at the Passenger Waiting Area.
Guests arriving at JFK or LGA before 5 p.m. will be sent to Flushing in Queens's. Flushing is a safe Asian commercial offering dining and shopping options. Guests arriving at EWR airport may reach the hotel in our shuttle and catch some rest. We offer add-on option and guests arriving before 12:00 PM can enjoy at Jersey Garden Outlets Mall free shopping. On the other hand, guests arriving before 4:30 pm can take our tailored night tour and visit this town (for $25/adult and $15/child). Finally, return to the hotel and stay overnight.
Hotel: Crowne(or Ramada) Plaza, Sheraton, Hilton, Courtyard by Marriott or equivalent
On Day 2, we will start in the morning with these optional tours.
Option 1: Walking Tour ($60, Code: SD). In the morning we will visit Manhattan and start the tour from there reaching Lower Manhattan namely Manhattan Chinatown, Manhattan Bridge, Confucius Plaza-Civic Centre, Manhattan Municipal Building, New York County Supreme Court, City Hall-Brooklyn Bridge. In the Midtown areas, we will visit Grand Central Terminal-Chrysler Building, MetLife Building, New York Public Library- Bryant, Park-Lady M and proceed to upper Manhattan area and visit Central Park-Strawberry Fields, The Lake-Bethesda Fountain, and The Mall.
Option 2: West Point and Shopping Tour ($45, Code: GW). We will start in the morning and visit the West Point Academy where we will have a guided tour. We will also visit the West Point Museum. After this, shopping time assured starting with visiting the finest outlet in world Woodbury Common Premium Outlets. The merchandise here are on a sale, and shoppers here can enjoy nearly 65% savings on different brands and assorted designer collections.
Note: Please bring your Photo ID and International Traveler should bring passport and visa.
Option 3: Shooting Experience Tour ($180, Code: WL). In the morning, first, we will reach Manhattan and proceed to a 6 star place for a shooting experience, near New York. Group will also visit the Jersey Garden Mall.
Option 4: Free Tour ($30, Code: TS). In the morning, we will reach Manhattan and take a helicopter ride overlooking the city. Then, take a bite in the renowned steakhouses and ride to discover the city and visit the campus of Columbia University, Lincoln Centre, New York Stock Exchange, American Museum of Natural History, shopping at the Bloomingdale’s flagship store or at Century 21 department store, around the corner of WTC offering beauty & fragrances, shoes, accessories & handbags, designer clothing, home goods, gifts and techs with good percentages discount.
In the evening, we will return to the hotel after completing any one of the options and stay overnight.
Hotel: Crowne(or Ramada) Plaza, Sheraton, Hilton, Courtyard by Marriott or equivalent
- American Museum of Natural History, NY
- Bloomingdales Department Store, NY
- Brooklyn Bridge, NY
- Bryant Park, NY
- Central Park, NY
- China Town, NY
- Columbia University, NY
- Confucius Plaza, NY
- Grand Central Terminal, NY
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, NY
- Little Italy, NY
- Manhattan Bridge, NY
- Manhattan Municipal Building, NY
- Manhattan, NY
- Met Life Building, NY
- New York City Hall, NY
- New York City Helicopter Tour, NY
- New York County Courthouse, NY
- New York Public Library, NY
- New York Stock Exchange, NY
- Sag Harbor, NY
- Shooting Experience (Ages 12-18 need to be companied by an adult guardian.)
- SoHo, Manhattan, NY
- West Point Military Academy, NY
- Woodbury Commons Premium Outlets, NY
On Day 3, we will start in the morning and choose one of the four optional tours: Walking Tours; Shopping Tour; Shooting Experience Tour and Free Tour. You can check the itinerary of Day 2 for your reference. Finally, we will be back to the hotel in the evening and stay overnight.
Hotel: Crowne(or Ramada) Plaza, Sheraton, Hilton, Courtyard by Marriott or equivalent
New York City Tour
On Day 4, we will start in the morning and visit the New York landmarks, museums and shopping. We will begin by visiting the One World Observatory (from 2019). Guests can go on sightseeing cruise on the Hudson River and take pictures with backdrops of Brooklyn Bridge and Statue of Liberty. Besides, visit USS INTREPID, Concorde supersonic airliner and a variety of aircraft, wander around the Wall Street, take pictures of , visit Times Square, Trinity Church, Madame Tussauds and Metropolitan Museum of Art. At the day end, guests can see some exciting places from the tour bus like the Fifth Avenue, Headquarters, Rockefeller Centre, United Nations, Ground Zero and the new WTO - Freedom tower. Finally, we reach the hotel in the evening and stay overnight.
Hotel: Crowne(or Ramada) Plaza, Sheraton, Hilton, Courtyard by Marriott or equivalent.
- Freedom Tower, NY
- Ground Zero, NY
- Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, NY
- Metropolitan Museum of Art, NY
- New York City, NY
- One World Observatory
- Saks Fifth Avenue, NY
- Statue of Liberty Cruise, NY
- Statue of Liberty, NY
- Times Square, NY
- Trinity Church, NY
- United Nations Headquarters, NY
- USS Intrepid, NY
- Wall Street, NY
Philadelphia – Washington D.C.
On Day 5, in the morning, we will leave for Philadelphia and at the Independence National Historical Park guests can walk around. We can see the Independence Hall, the Liberty Bell, the Statue of Washington, Congress Hall, and other great attractions. Then, we will head to Washington D.C, step onto Lincoln Memorial, Vietnam, and Korean War Memorials, Washington Monument, Jefferson's Memorial, the National Air and Space Museum of the Smithsonian Institution, take an exclusive cruise for town sightseeing on the Potomac River! In case the cruise is closed, guests will be taken to visit International Spy Museum instead. Along the way, we will see the Washington Monument, the World War II Memorial, the Thomas Jefferson Memorial, etc. Finally, in the evening we will return to the hotel and stay overnight.
Hotel: Shippen Place Hotel, Crowne Plaza, Holiday Inn or Similar.
Washington D.C. – Corning – Niagara Falls
On Day 6, we will start in the morning and arrive by noon at Corning Museum of Glass and see the craftsmanship of glass pieces and also enjoy the Hot Glass show. After lunch, we will reach world Niagara Falls. Here, guests can overlook the American Falls, the Horseshoe Falls, and the Bridal Veil Falls. Take the voyage on the "Maid of the Mist" boat and experience the pounding waters. In winters, guests can take the jet boat because maid of the mist does not operate. We can also watch the IMAX film Legends of Adventure and know details about Niagara Falls. Later, you can choose to self-explore the Falls Park or take in-depth Niagara Falls tour. This tour includes visiting the Niagara Whirlpool State Park and the Old Fort Niagara. At night we can enjoy the beautiful night view of the Falls. Finally, reach the hotel and stay overnight.
Hotel: Adam's Mark, Radisson, RIT, Rochester Plaza, Park Plaza, Holiday Inn, Clarion Hotel or Similar.
Upstate New York – Boston
On Day 7, in the morning, we will cross the upstate New York and leave for Boston to enjoy the magnificent view of the Erie Canal and mountains from the tour bus. In the afternoon, we will arrive at the Cambridge City, MA and visit the Harvard University oldest campus and take pictures with the statue of John Harvard. Also, take pictures keeping the backdrop of MIT’s main buildings. For the remaining of Boston city tour, we will pass by Hancock Building, Trinity Cathedral, Boston Athenaeum, Boston Park, Swan Lake Park, and the State House Golden Dome. Also taste for dinner Boston lobsters feast. Finally, reach the hotel, stay overnight and relax.
Hotel: Sheraton, Doubletree, Radisson, Courtyard, Four Points, Wyndham, Holiday Inn or Similar.
Boston – Home
On Day 8, in the morning, we will board the cruise ship and enjoy the breathtaking view of the Boston harbor. The next stop is at the old Quincy Market to get a taste of the historical ambience, pick souvenirs from the artisans. This market has dozens of restaurants offering dining option featuring variety of authentic cuisines, and the not-to- miss out the New England clam chowder.
If you are leaving from Boston then book FLIGHTS after 1:30 PM. If you are leaving from New York City then book flights 7:00 pm
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
Free Airport Pickup is available on this tour.
Tour is inclusive of hotel accommodation.
Inclusive of all taxes.
Tour is accompanied by the tour guide.
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Airport pickup service charges $8/person.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets.Some attractions might be closed on public holidays. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
A minimum tip of $10 per passenger per day for Tour Guide and Driver is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of the driver and the tour guide.
Though the meals are excluded,but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from the mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice: Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Boston Harbor Cruise, MA||$22.00||$17.00||$20.00|
|Corning Museum of Glass, NY||$20.00||$0.00||$17.00|
|DC Cruise, DC||$26.00||$18.00||$23.00|
|International Spy Museum, DC||$21.95||$14.95||$15.95|
|Jersey Gardens Mall, NJ||$10.00||$10.00||$0.00|
|Jet Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$69.00||$69.00||$69.00|
|Lobster Dinner, Boston, MA||$32.00||$32.00||$32.00|
|Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, NY||$25.00||$23.00||$25.00|
|Maid of the Mist Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$19.25||$11.20||$19.25|
|Metropolitan Museum of Art, NY||$25.00||$0.00||$17.00|
|New York City Night Tour, NY||$35.00||$25.00||$35.00|
|Niagara Adventure Movie, NY||$12.00||$8.00||$12.00|
|Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour, NY||$25.00||$15.00||$22.00|
|One World Observatory||$37.00||$30.50||$35.00|
|Statue of Liberty Cruise, NY||$29.00||$17.00||$24.00|
|USS Intrepid, NY||$33.00||$24.00||$31.00|
|West Point Military Academy, NY||$16.00||$13.00||$16.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
135-20 39th Ave, (In front of the Sheraton hotel - Queens) Flushing, NY 11354 at 05:00 PM
87 Bowery (2nd Floor), Chinatown, New York, NY 10013 at 6:00 PM
Free Drop off to depart from Boston after 1:30 PM or New York (EWR, JFK, or LGA) after 7:00 PM
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 18 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Final hotels booked may not be same as the one mentioned on the website.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ A 15% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 13 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 40% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3-12 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs on departure day.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
The locations we visited were incredible on this tour. The hotels we accommodated was clean, the beds were perfect that after a long day of visiting and walking around, it offered the required rest and relaxation. The service/front desk was friendly and readily helpful. I recommend this tour package for people wishing to see most of East coast in a small time. The itinerary is well planned and organized, besides being well executed. Our tour guide was a female and she was really accommodating to all the requests made by the guests and ensured we got that we want. Value for money!
This is a well arranged tour for 8 days and is a perfect choice for people wishing to tour the United States in a small time and also do not wish to miss out on very important places. The bus journey throughout takes enough stops and we get to use the restroom, have dinners and lunches. My disappointment was about the bus quality. It was an old bus, though it was maintained clean and comfortable. Our tour guide was exceptional. She took good care of everything. The accommodations were good and overall a pretty comprehensive tour would be best with little changes.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.