New York City Tour
Today, our passengers will arrive in New York and New Jersey to begin the tour in the morning. Our tour group will set off to explore the top-notch sites in New York. First, We will visit One World Observatory (from 2019). Experience a boat cruise on the Hudson River taking visitors closer to the Statue of Liberty, as well as browse the twinkling NY skylines, and Brooklyn Bridge. Make a stop at the USS Intrepid site exhibiting a wide variety of super airlines and Concorde aircraft. In addition, our tour group enjoys a tour at the New York Wall Street; don’t miss taking photographs with the backdrops of Trinity Church, New York Stock Exchange, Charging Bull, as well as explore the world-renowned Madame Tussauds wax museum and Times Square. Guests surely don’t want to miss visiting the world’s largest art museum, the Metropolitan Museum of Art, housing over two million pieces of artifacts collected from all around the world. While roaming around this vibrant town, guests can browse the Fifth Avenue, Rockefeller Center, Ground Zero, One World Trade Center, and much more. Overnight return to the hotels.
Hotel: Guests will be staying at Crowne (or Ramada) Plaza, Sheraton, Hilton, Courtyard by Marriott, or similar.
Philadelphia – Washington
Arrive at the Philadelphia in the morning and make the first stop at the Independence National Historical Park. Roam around this historical park exploring the Independence Hall where American Constitution was first signed. Guests won’t miss browsing the renowned Liberty Bell attractions, as well as witness the iconic Statue of Washington, Congress Hall, and much more. Continue the journey towards Washington DC, the political capital of the country. Explore the famous Lincoln Memorial, overlooking the Reflecting Pool, Washington Monument, US Capitol, and more. Guests will also pay visits to the Vietnam Veterans Memorial and Korean War Memorial. After that, we will enter the Smithsonian National Air & Space Museum exhibiting the science of space traveling with numerous interacting attractions, as well as showcasing the historical Wright Flyer, Apollo 11 Command Module, and more. Make stops at the White House and US Capitol building to take some memorable photographs with the backdrops of the most powerful buildings in the country. Appreciate the sightseeing Potomac River cruise highlighting the city views from a different perspective. Guests will browse the famous Thomas Jefferson Memorial and WWII Memorial before returning to the hotels.
Hotel: Guests will be staying at the Holiday Inn, Crowne Plaza, Shippen Place Hotel, or similar.
- Congress Hall, PA
- Independence Hall, PA
- International Spy Museum, DC
- Korean War Veterans Memorial, DC
- Liberty Bell, PA
- Lincoln Memorial, DC
- National Air and Space Museum, DC
- National World War II Memorial, DC
- Philadelphia, PA
- Potomac River Cruise, DC
- Thomas Jefferson Memorial, DC
- US Capitol, DC
- Vietnam Veterans Memorial, DC
- Washington Monument, DC
- Washington, DC
- White House, DC
Corning – Niagara
In the morning, our tour group travels to Corning, New York, where located the world-renowned Corning Museum of Glass housing over 45,000 pieces of glass exhibits. Here, the Hot Glass Show performed the professional glass designers will entice the visitors. After that, we are headed to the magnificent Niagara Falls. Here, the breathtaking views of American Fall, Horseshoe Fall, and Bridal Veil Fall will excite the visitors. Adventure enthusiasts will experience the Maid of the Mist cruise on Niagara to get a closer view of Niagara Falls. In addition, guests watch an IMAX Niagara film at the Niagara Falls IMAX theatre depicting the history of this world’s wonder. Next up is the Niagara Falls In-depth Journey which takes the visitors to the two major sites of Niagara Falls; Whirlpool State Park and Old Fort Niagara (optional). Later, the nighttime illuminations of Niagara Falls will entice the visitors. Overnight return to the hotels.
Hotel: Guests will be staying at Adam's Mark, Radisson, Holiday Inn, or similar.
- American Falls, NY
- Brooklyn Bridge, NY
- Corning Hot Glass Show, NY
- Corning Museum of Glass, NY
- Corning, NY
- Downtown, Boston, MA
- Horseshoe Falls, NY
- Jet Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY
- Maid of the Mist Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY
- Niagara Adventure Movie, NY
- Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour, NY
- Niagara Falls, NY
- Old Fort Niagara, NY
- Whirlpool State Park, NY
Niagara – Toronto
Guests will begin the day by exploring the charms of Niagara Falls. Travel on the Rainbow Bridge to enter the Canadian side of the Niagara Falls. Guests will have a chance to watch an IMAX Niagara film. Later, our group will reach the top-floor of Skylon Tower to taste a delicious lunch among many eatery options at a 360-degree Revolving Dining Room. Afterward, our guests will reach Toronto, the financial capital of Canada. Explore the iconic CN Tower highlighting the bird-eye views of this lively town, as well Lake Ontario. Browse the Ontario’s Provincial Parliament building which is built in spectacular Romanesque architecture in early 1893. The fun will begin as soon as guests experience a sightseeing boat cruise on Lake Ontario. Enter the largest Chinatown on the American continent, located at the downtown Toronto. Here, guests can taste the authentic Chinese cuisines, and much more *if time permits, our tour group won’t miss visiting the famous Ripley's Aquarium of Canada. Overnight return to the hotels.
Hotel: Guests will be staying at Crowne Plaza, Marriott, Don Valley Hotel, or similar.
- China Town, ON
- CN Tower, ON
- Hornblower Niagara Cruise, ON
- IMAX Theatre, Niagara Falls, ON
- Mariposa Toronto Harbour Cruise, ON
- Niagara Falls, ON
- Parliament Hill, ON
- Rainbow Bridge, ON
- Ripleys Believe It or Not Museum, NY
- SkyLon Tower Lunch, ON
- Skylon Tower, ON
- Toronto City Hall, ON
- Toronto Dinner, ON
- Toronto, ON
Toronto – Thousand Islands – Ottawa – Montreal
Begin the day by heading towards the Thousand Islands site located between the US and Canadian border. Thousand Islands is an awe-inspiring archipelago of more than 1800 small islands in the Saint Lawrence River. Appreciate experiencing a sightseeing boat cruise highlighting the top-notch attractions of Thousand Islands. Next, we will travel on the Ontario Highway 401 to reach Ottawa, the capital and historical city of Canada. Learn about the rich cultural heritage and history of the country at the Canadian Museum of History. Make a stop at Rideau Canal to explore the famous War Memorial, Parliament Buildings & Peace Tower, and more. Continue the journey to Montreal, the oldest and largest French-speaking city in Canada. Guests will soak in the European charm at the old Montreal, as well as taste delicious dinner among many eatery options. Later, our group arrives at the Notre-Dame Basilica to take-in the breathtaking night view of the landmark. Overnight return to the hotels.
Hotel: Guests will be staying at Best Western Plus, Hotel Gouverneur, Grand Times, or similar.
Montreal – Quebec
In the morning, our group will visit the famous Olympic Stadium along with the Olympic Tower which showcases the bird-eye views of the Montreal city. Afterward, we are headed to Quebec; where guests will enjoy the Maple Syrup Theme Meal. Make a stop at the Montmorency Falls to enjoy the breathtaking views and roars of the 276-foot tall waterfall. Arrive at the Quebec City where cafes, street signs, cobblestone pathways depict the rich French descend; guests will enjoy wandering around the art galleries, restaurants, and boutiques. Next, enter the old Place Royale, and Notre-Dame de Quebec Basilica-Cathedra, exhibiting the variety of fascinating art exhibits. Before tasting a delicious French cuisine, guests will browse the famous Parliament Buildings and Château Frontenac. Our group will explore the fortifications of Quebec City to bring a delightful ending of the day.
Hotel: Guests will be staying at Best Western Plus, Hotel Gouverneur, Grand Times, or similar.
Cambridge – Boston
Guests will depart from the hotels to travel to the Boston city. While on the way, we will make a brief stop at the duty-free store to fulfill the needs. Here, our group will appreciate experiencing the Harvard University Campus tour highlight the student culture and attractions; guests will also browse MIT and Harvard Statue. Later, all guests are invited to taste the Boston’s famous lobster dinner before returning to the hotels.
Hotel: Guests will be staying at Doubletree by Hilton, Four Points by Sheraton, Radisson, or similar.
Boston – Home
Begin the day early in the morning to discover the top-notch attractions in Boston city. Guests will appreciate browsing the famous Trinity Cathedral, Boston Athenaeum, State House, Boston Park, Swan Lake Park, Hancock Building, and more. Next, experience a sightseeing boat cruise at the Boston Harbor. Continue the journey to Quincy Market, the oldest marketplace in Boston, housing a wide variety of souvenir stores, artisans, and eateries. Guests surely don’t want to miss tasting the famous New England Clam Chowders. After that, our tour will be concluded and guests will be transferred to Logan International Airport for flights booked after 1:00 PM. In addition, guests will also be dropped off at the airports of New York (LGA/EWR/JFK) for the flights after 7:00 PM.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
Tour is inclusive of hotel accommodation.
Inclusive of all taxes.
Tour is accompanied by the tour guide.
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets.Some attractions might be closed on public holidays. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
A minimum tip of $10 per passenger per day for Tour Guide and Driver is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of the driver and the tour guide.
Though the meals are excluded,but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from the mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice: Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport for the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Boston Harbor Cruise, MA||$22.00||$17.00||$20.00|
|Corning Museum of Glass, NY||$20.00||$0.00||$17.00|
|Harvard University, MA||$12.00||$12.00||$12.00|
|Hornblower Niagara Cruise, ON||$29.32||$18.02||$29.32|
|IMAX Theatre, Niagara Falls, ON||$15.00||$11.00||$15.00|
|International Spy Museum, DC||$21.95||$14.95||$15.95|
|Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum, NY||$33.00||$24.00||$31.00|
|Jet Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$66.00||$56.00||$56.00|
|Lobster Dinner, Boston, MA||$32.00||$32.00||$32.00|
|Maid of the Mist Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$19.25||$11.20||$19.25|
|Maple Syrup Theme Meal, QC||$35.00||$29.00||$35.00|
|Mariposa Toronto Harbour Cruise, ON||$28.00||$18.00||$28.00|
|Metropolitan Museum of Art, NY||$25.00||$0.00||$17.00|
|Montmorency Falls, QC||$3.00||$3.00||$3.00|
|Niagara Adventure Movie, NY||$12.00||$8.00||$12.00|
|Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour, NY||$25.00||$15.00||$22.00|
|Old Quebec In-Depth Tour, QC||$25.00||$15.00||$25.00|
|Olympic Stadium, QC||$32.00||$16.00||$29.00|
|One World Observatory||$37.00||$30.50||$35.00|
|Potomac River Cruise, DC||$26.00||$18.00||$23.00|
|Ripleys Believe It or Not Museum, NY||$25.00||$25.00||$25.00|
|SkyLon Tower Lunch, ON||$45.00||$39.00||$45.00|
|Skylon Tower, ON||$14.63||$9.00||$14.63|
|Statue of Liberty Cruise, NY||$29.00||$17.00||$24.00|
|Thousand Island Cruise, ON||$28.00||$13.25||$24.75|
|Thousand Islands Cruise Lunch, ON||$18.00||$13.00||$18.00|
|Toronto Dinner, ON||$22.00||$22.00||$22.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
133-30 39th Ave, (Asian Jewels Seafood Restaurant) Flushing, NY 11354 at 5:00 PM
160 Frontage Road, I-95 Exit 14 & Frontage Road (Ramada Plaza Hotel EWR Lobby) Newark, NJ 07114 at 07:00 PM
87 Bowery St, Chinatown, Manhattan,New York, NY 10002 at 7:30 PM
Kindly book your flights to depart from Boston after 1:00 PM or New York (EWR, JFK, or LGA) after 7:00 PM. Free Drop off to these Airports but only at the time mentioned before.
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 18 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Final hotels booked may not be same as the one mentioned on the website.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ A 15% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 13 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 40% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3-12 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs on departure day.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
I always planned on having a tour out with my family, but this time, gladly I found this decent bus journey on the internet. To spend eight days out at Boston, DC, Philly, NY, and Canada were quite enough, since our travel turned out to be the best part of the journey who provided us with all the things we wanted including guided tours. Niagara Falls was truly the best site we explored throughout the eight days. I think this tour is sort of perfect for families looking for adventure and exploring the famous attractions around the East Coast. Thanks a lot.
The people on the bus were not that annoying as I expected them to be like, on my first bus tour experience. Mentioning the time we had at Thousand Island, which was not according to what we were supposed to do, the boating was closed and we couldn’t get around that area to see what it was so special for. Anyways, the first day got us all exhausted from exploring the entire New York which was fun and enjoyable as well. Thumbs up to the decent services.
well, the grand times' hotel was the worst hotel we got to stay in. we weren’t totally fine with the inappropriate services provided by grand times, we couldn’t sleep with the constant noise coming from their balcony, probably some jackhammers were used for some renovation. we traveled and explored so much in the daytime and the night time was for sleeping and resting out. So my next day was ruined by that. However, the rest of the days were fine since we only explored the attractive locations. Cheers!
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.