Hometown – NYC (Self-guided tour in Flushing)
Take a flight from your hometown; reach the major airports of New York and New Jersey. We will provide our guests a free pick up service from the John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK), Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR) and LaGuardia Airport (LGA). Domestic arrivals will be welcomed by our travel hosts at the Baggage Claim Area, in addition, the international arrival arrivals will be welcomed at the Passenger Waiting Area by our professional tour hosts. Reach the airports of New York before 5:00 PM and head to Flushing neighborhood of New York to visit the Macy's Shopping Center in a diverse culture of the region. The EWR airport arrivals can enjoy our optional journey to the Jersey Garden Outlet or head straight to the hotels to catch up some rest. Reach the airports before 4:30 PM, to take our exclusive New York Night Tour to experience the dazzling nightlife scene of this bustling town.
Hotel: Crowne (or Ramada) Plaza, Sheraton, Hilton, Courtyard by Marriott or Similar.
New York City Tour
Today, our first destinations will be One World Observatory (from 2019). Then, a Hudson River Cruise highlighting the Statue of Liberty and Brooklyn Bridge will bring the day a joyful start. Make a stop at US Intrepid site where a variety of super airliners and aircraft are on display for the visitors. Continue the journey to Wall Street of New York; here, we will take pictures with the New York Stock Exchange Building, old Trinity Church, Charging Bull Statue, and tour the and Times Square. Also, we will go to the Metropolitan Museum of Art residing the largest number of art exhibits collected from all around the world. After that, our tour bus will pass the Fifth Avenue, Rockefeller Center, Ground Zero and One World Trade Center. Head to the hotels overnight.
Hotel: Crowne (or Ramada) Plaza, Sheraton, Hilton, Courtyard by Marriott or Similar.
Princeton University – Philadelphia – Washington
Begin the day by exploring the Princeton University, one of the well-known Ivy League campuses in the country. Explore the campus on a guided excursion highlighting the culture of the campus. Continue the journey to Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love housing many significant historic sites of the country. Make a stop at the Independence National Historical Park; tour the Independence Hall, the birthplace of American Democracy and Constitution. In addition, our tour group will witness the iconic Liberty Bell. Get on the top floor of One Liberty Observation Deck overlooking the breathtaking views of this charming old town. In the afternoon, Arrive at Washington DC. Make a stop at the Madame Tussauds showcasing the wax sculptures of former American presidents. Take photographs with the backdrop of White House while visiting It from the inside, as well as the Oval Office. After that, we will make stops at the grand landmarks ranging from Lincoln Memorial to Vietnam Veterans Memorial, U.S. Department of the Treasury, and Korean War Memorial. Return to the hotels overnight.
Hotel: Doubletree by Hilton, Metro Points, Springhill by Marriot or Similar.
Washington DC Tour
Today, we will discover the core spirit of US Capitol. Our travel guide will lead the group to explore the inner section of the US Capitol; the highlights include Library of Congress, and Supreme Court of the United States, and more (In a case of US Capitol building remains closed for public, we tour it from outside). Appreciate taking a cruise on Potomac River for some sightseeing around this political capital of the country (Potomac River cruise remains closed in winters, tour the International Spy Museum instead). Enter the Newseum, one of the famous interactive museums in the country promoting the American First Amendment. Next, our group will have the opportunity to explore Smithsonian Institutions; Air & Space Museum, American Indian Museum, American History Museum, Portrait Gallery, African American History Hirschhorn Museum, Sculpture Garden, and others. After finish touring the Smithsonian Institutions, meet our travel guide at the Air & Space Museum in the evening, and then guests will be taken for the dinner before returning to the hotels.
Hotel: Holiday Inn, Crowne Plaza, Shippen Place Hotel or Similar.
- International Spy Museum, DC
- John Hancock Tower, MA
- Lincoln Memorial, DC
- National Air and Space Museum, DC
- National World War II Memorial, DC
- Newseum, DC
- Potomac River Cruise, DC
- Smithsonian Institution, DC
- Thomas Jefferson Memorial, DC
- US Capitol, DC
- Vietnam Veterans Memorial, DC
- Washington Monument, DC
- Washington, DC
- White House, DC
Corning – Niagara Falls
The journey begins in the morning by traveling towards the Corning Museum of Glass in New York. Upon arrival, we will explore the outstanding glass exhibits and learn about the science of glassmaking by watching the Hot Glass Show operated by professional glass designers. Next, we will take our guests to the Niagara Falls. Immerse yourself discovering the captivating views of the three major falls of Niagara; American Fall, Horseshoe Fall, Bridal Veil Fall. The fun will begin as soon as our guests take a Maid of the Mist cruise on Niagara River which takes the visitors closer the Niagara Falls (Maid of the Mist cruises remain closed in winters for safety matters, experience the Niagara Jetboat rides instead). Enjoy watching the Niagara IMAX movie about the historic culture of region. Later, our guests can participate in our Niagara In-depth Tour which best explore the iconic Old Fort Niagara and Niagara Whirlpools. Return to the hotels overnight.
Hotel: Adam's Mark, Radisson, Holiday Inn or Similar.
- Bridal Veil Falls, Niagara Falls, NY
- Corning Hot Glass Show, NY
- Corning Museum of Glass, NY
- Corning, NY
- Horseshoe Falls, NY
- Jet Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY
- Maid of the Mist Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY
- Native American Cultural Show, NY
- Niagara Adventure Movie, NY
- Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour, NY
- Niagara Falls, NY
- Niagara River, NA
- Old Fort Niagara, NY
- Whirlpool State Park, NY
Upstate New York – Boston
Today, our group will set off to reach the Boston city while traveling across the Upstate New York along the scenic Erie Canal. Upon arrival, our group will enter the old Cambridge town of Boston, where we will tour the Harvard University, the leading Ivy League campus; enjoy exploring the campus on a guided tour. Here, guests can take photographs with Harvard Statue, as well as browse the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. While traveling around this historic city, guests can sightsee as we pass by the old Trinity Cathedral, Swan Lake Park, Hancock Building, Boston Athenaeum, Boston Park, and State House. Before we head back to the hotels, we recommend all the guests to taste the finest Lobsters feast.
Hotel: Doubletree by Hilton, Four Points by Sheraton, Radisson or Similar.
Rhode Island - Yale University
Travel to the Newport, Rhode Island where we tour the famous Breakers mansion with exotic architecture and history to explore. Then, our group will set off to explore the Yale University, mainly known for being the top-ranked American private Ivy League research university in New Haven. Take a guided tour of the campus to discover the core charms of the campus, as well as the Gothic style architecture of the building. Return to the hotels overnight.
Hotel: Doubletree by Hilton, Four Points by Sheraton, Radisson or Similar.
Yale University – Hometown
In the morning, discover the charms of Boston Harbor by taking a cruise ship for sightseeing. Then, our tour bus will take the guests to the Quincy Market, one of the historic marketplaces of the region. Roam around the Quincy among countless artisans, restaurants and souvenirs shops; here, guests will be delighted by tasting the famous New England Clam Chowders (optional). In the afternoon, our tour will be concluded and guests will be transferred to the major airports of Boston and New York.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Most of the Tours are conducted in 55 seats Air conditioned bus. Some time Tour is conducted in Mini Van based on number of customers.
Tour is inclusive of hotel accommodation.
Inclusive of all taxes.
Tour is accompanied by tour guide.
Free Airport Pickup is available on this tour.
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Airport pickup service charges $8/person.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets.Some attractions might be closed on public holidays.
A minimum of $10 service fee per passenger per day is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of driver and the tour guide.
Though the meals are excluded,but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service-fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice: Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Boston Harbor Cruise, MA||$22.00||$17.00||$20.00|
|Boston Lobster Dinner, MA||$32.00||$32.00||$32.00|
|Corning Museum of Glass, NY||$19.50||$0.00||$16.60|
|DC Cruise, DC||$26.00||$18.00||$23.00|
|International Spy Museum, DC||$21.95||$14.95||$15.95|
|Jet Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$66.00||$56.00||$56.00|
|Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, NY||$25.00||$23.00||$25.00|
|Maid of the Mist Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$19.25||$11.20||$19.25|
|Metropolitan Museum of Art, NY||$25.00||$0.00||$17.00|
|New York City Night Tour, NY||$25.00||$15.00||$25.00|
|Niagara Adventure Movie, NY||$12.00||$8.00||$12.00|
|Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour, NY||$25.00||$15.00||$22.00|
|One Liberty Observation Deck, PA||$14.50||$9.50||$14.50|
|One World Observatory||$37.00||$30.50||$35.00|
|Princeton University, NJ||$10.00||$8.00||$10.00|
|Statue of Liberty Cruise, NY||$29.00||$17.00||$24.00|
|The Breakers, RI||$24.00||$8.00||$24.00|
|USS Intrepid, NY||$33.00||$24.00||$31.00|
|Yale University Campus Tour, NH||$11.00||$7.00||$11.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
Free drop-off at LGA, EWR, JFK for return flights booked after 7:00 PM
Kindly book your flights to depart from Boston after 11:00 AM.
135-20 39th Ave, (In front of the Sheraton hotel - Queens) Flushing, NY 11354 at 05:00 PM
87 Bowery (2nd Floor), Chinatown, New York, NY 10013 at 6:00 PM
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 18 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Final hotels booked may not be same as the one mentioned on the website.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ A 15% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 13 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 40% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3-12 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs on departure day.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
My sister, she was visiting me in US [She lives in Paris] and she proposed a request that she wants to visit the New York. After searching this was the tour that got my eye. it has pretty amount of places and affordable price, so we went along, this was our frist time with this agency. We were worried over nothing. This tour was best of all, our tour guide, our driver, our fellow travelers everyone was so nice. It was absolutely perfect. I will definitely recommend this tour to everyone.
I have never taken any tour that could offer this much of fun with luxury facilities. I thank all the team members and the travel guide for being such a great help. Plus, the destinations were the best to take a visit. Niagara Falls was amazing and as majestic as I thought it would be. The Niagara River Jetboat rides were also one of the memorable experiences I have had on the journey. I like the way the tour has been delivered to the passengers on board including us. Hotels were not so great, but they are fine, a nice quiet room to sleep. The tour could have been more enjoyable but it still was OK as people have different choices no matter what. However, Thanks for this great bus journey.
I felt quite exhausting especially when we had to tour the entire New York City. It felt like we have been dragged to the scheduled destination, not caring about what the customers demand. However, though, it was really nice to see the Washington DC, Philadelphia, Corning Museum, Princeton University, and so many other my favorite locations. Our buses on which we traveled were not super comfortable but they were decent to travel. The tour was well-managed by the travel guide on the bus. It was great bus journey. Thanks a lot.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.