Hometown – New York City
Today, passengers will arrive at the major airports of New York and New Jersey: John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK), LaGuardia Airport (LGA), Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR). Meet our tour guide at the Baggage Claim Region, and for international flights, the Exit Area outside of Customs; our tour guides will escort the guests to the hotels (hotel check-in time after 3:00 PM). Free Airport Pick Up is available between 9:00 AM to 11:00 PM for all the airports.
JFK (John F. Kennedy International Airport)
Shuttle bus schedule : 9AM 11AM 1PM 3PM 5PM 7PM 9PM 11PM
LGA (LaGuardia Airport)
Shuttle bus schedule : 9:45AM 11:45AM 1:45PM 3:45PM 5:45PM 7:45PM 9:45PM 10:45PM
Travelers who arrival before 1:00PM to LGA or JFK are taken to Flushing, Queens for a half-day leisure tour
Passengers arriving at the airports of New York can take an optional journey to the Sky View Center in Flushing, New York. We invite all the guests who arrive before 4:00PM to join our exclusive New York City Night Tour highlighting the Times Square, Brooklyn Bridge, and Rockefeller Center. (optional tour fee: ($25/person).
Hotel: Crowne Plaza Somerset, Radisson Somerset or Similar.
New York City Tour
In the morning, the group heads to the Wall Street of New York City. Here, we can browse the charms New York Stock Exchange, Charging Bull Statue, Old City Hal and more. Arrive at the famous One World Trade Center which is the country's tallest building and an Observation Deck on the top floor. The fun will begin as soon as our guests take a sightseeing Liberty Cruise on the Hudson River; get a closer view of Statue of Liberty. At USS Intrepid, the variety of stunning super airliners and air vehicles will enchant the visitors. Witness the city's top-notch landmarks by passing by the United Nation Headquarters, Rockefeller Center, and Fifth Avenue as the bus pass by these locations. Afterward, the group arrives at Times Square. Our guests can also pay a visit to the Ripley's Believe It Not Museum.
Hotel: Crowne Plaza Somerset, Radisson Somerset or Similar.
Philadelphia – Washington D.C.
Philadelphia is the second capital and a historic center of the country. Here, enjoy visits to the Independence Hall and Liberty Bell. Then, we will reach Washington DC; make the first stop at National Museum of Natural History. Continue to US Capitol and White House, don’t miss taking photographs of the most powerful buildings of America (outside view). Explore Madame Tussaud museum exhibiting many presidential wax sculptures with myriads of other fascinating exhibits. After visiting Lincoln Memorial, guests will enjoy a Harbor Cruise on Potomac River highlighting the Pentagon and other landmarks of the capital city.
Hotel: Sheraton Dulles Airport, Hyatt or Similar.
Corning Museum of Glass – Niagara Falls, US
At Corning Glass Museum, browse the abundant glass exhibits, artifacts, and a famous Hot Glass Show operated by glass professionals. Our journey will be continued to Niagara Falls. Here, guests can watch Niagara IMAX film and enjoy the breathtaking night view of the illuminating Niagara Falls. However, night view is not guaranteed or it will be limited due to late sunset and driving hours regulation by US Federal Government.
Hotel: Radisson Grand Island or Similar.
Niagara Falls, US – Boston
Continue exploring the charms of Niagara Falls in the morning, *pay a visit to historic landmarks of this region including Old Fort Niagara on our exciting Niagara In-depth Tour. Guests can also enjoy the Jet Boat ride, and in summers, Maid of the Mist cruise(Apr-Nov) on Niagara River will fascinate the visitors. Later, we will return to Boston city. Upon arrival, guests are recommended to taste the famous New England Lobster Dinner before returning to the hotels.
Hotel: Double Tree by Hilton or Similar.
Boston – NYC
Boston is home to the world’s most leading Harvard Universty and Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT). We will pass by MIT campuses. Pass by the Trinity Church and reach the Boston Harbor to relish the Boston Harbor Sightseeing Cruise. Next, tour the city’s oldest Quincy Market. Later, we will return to New York City to spend the night.
Hotel: Crowne Plaza Somerset, Radisson Somerset or Similar.
Princeton University – Amish Farm
Begin in the morning to reach the Princeton University. Explore the campus; learn about the student culture and academics of this most-leading Ivy-League campus. Then, we are headed off to Amish Farm in Pennsylvania. Our travel guides will lead the guests to the lush farmhouses and other attractions of this ancient-cultured Amish community.
Hotel: Crowne Plaza Somerset, Radisson Somerset or Similar.
Rockefeller–Sake Fifth–Fifth Ave/Hometown
Today, the group will visit the Rockefeller Center for the stunning underground connections of the famous buildings. Later, our guests will experience an outclass shopping experience at Saks Fifth Store at Fifth Avenue. Guests will be dropped off at the airports(LGA/JFK/EWR) for the flights scheduled after 7:00 PM.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
Free Airport Pickup is available on this tour.
Rates could alter without prior notice.
Airport pickup service charges $4/person.
Optional fees will be paid in cash to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Guide will arrange meals and drinks when requested as they are not included in the package.
Daily Service charges for driver and the guide is $10 minimum per person.
Such expenses as telephone services, alcoholic drinks, beverages and laundry services which are private room services.
Services related to travel insurance.
Other personal expenses.
Important: We never encourage customers to purchase admission packages from outside sources and try using them in this tour with discount. If they do, they must arrange transport on the same day. If you skip some attraction, you cannot do it on your own. You can sit near the bus or visit some nearby place, but you will not be allowed to sit in the bus.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Amish Farm and House, PA||$29.00||$19.00||$28.00|
|Boston Harbor Cruise, MA||$22.00||$17.00||$22.00|
|Boston Lobster Dinner, MA||$35.00||$30.00||$35.00|
|Corning Museum of Glass, NY||$19.50||$0.00||$19.50|
|DC Cruise, DC||$26.00||$18.00||$23.00|
|Harvard University In-depth Tour||$16.00||$16.00||$16.00|
|Jet Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$66.00||$66.00||$66.00|
|Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, DC||$23.00||$18.00||$23.00|
|Maid of the Mist Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$19.25||$11.20||$19.25|
|New York City Night Tour, NY||$25.00||$20.00||$25.00|
|Niagara Adventure Movie, NY||$12.00||$8.00||$12.00|
|Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour||$25.00||$20.00||$25.00|
|One World Trade Center, NY||$40.00||$34.00||$38.00|
|Princeton University, NJ||$10.00||$10.00||$10.00|
|Ripleys Believe It or Not Museum, NY||$33.00||$25.00||$33.00|
|Statue of Liberty Cruise, NY||$35.00||$20.00||$25.00|
|USS Intrepid, NY||$33.00||$24.00||$31.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
Kindly book your flights to depart from Boston after 1:00 PM or New York (EWR, JFK, or LGA) after 7:00 PM. Free Drop off to these Airports but only at the time mentioned before.
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 8 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
Cancellation penalties per person for 1-4 day tours
⇒ 15 days or more prior to departure- 10% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ 7-14 days prior to departure- 50% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ 4-6 Days prior to departure- 50% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ Within 3 days prior to departure- 100% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ Departure day or no show 100% per person.
Cancellation charges for 5 days and above tour
⇒ A 10% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 46 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 25% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 21-45 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 50% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 8-20 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will also be incurred if the cancellation is done on the day of departure.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties. Each Complaint needs to be in writing.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
I was just browsing through the wonders of the country, and I suddenly came up to this bus tour which had all the top-notch places to visit and the pricing was affordable. It took about eight days to complete our quest of exploring the top-notch places, and this bus tour deserves all the appreciation as they delivered the quality services. So many wonderful places, but Niagara Falls is always the best of all. Thanks for the letting us experience the boat cruises at both in New York and at Niagara Falls.
Glad, it was my first trip to the Falls, although I have always desired to go there, now that I have found the decent bus services to the majority of favorite, it’s easy to take tours. The time we spend in New York City, Boson, DC, Philadelphia were well-managed and we really had a wonderful experience. I’m nothing but grateful to this amazing bus tour. Thanks, a lot.
Not a fan of the bus tour. But this 8-day journey is something that I never experienced before because of the excellent destinations, hotels, tour guide, buses – it was remarkable.
Washington DC is getting filled by those immense number of memorials and monuments, as in fact, our group also explored the many monuments in the DC, we also browsed Whiter House and DC Cruise was quite relishing. I wasn’t hoping this could be the best tour of our family altogether but did make our time so special and memorable. Amish Farm is a peaceful region of Amish community where we discovered how tospend their lives without any use of the latest-day technologies. Wonderful Bus Tour!
On the initial days of the journey, it didn’t seem like we were going to a great time on the later days of the bus journey. We felt really exhausted on exploring the New York City, it’s a massive city and it has countless attractions for visitors in every corner. The Hudson River cruise was fun, we get closer to the Statue of Liberty for the first time in our lives and of course, photography was amazing. Washington DC was also exhausting, the White House building, US Capitol and all those grand monuments helped us refresh our country’s history. Great Time with Great People.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.