Home – LAX Airport
Today, passengers will reach Los Angeles to join the tour. For those reaching the city by taking a flight at Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) will be facilitated by our complimentary airport service from 8:30 AM to 10:30 PM. Our professional tour hosts will be waiting for domestic flight arrivals at the Luggage Claiming Area and for international flight arrivals, our tour hosts will wait at the Currency Exchange at Terminal B of the airport. Afterward, our tour hosts will transfer the guests to the hotels to catch up some rest. Arrive before 5:00 PM to participate in our exclusive Santa Monica Sightseeing Tours for just $25 per person. *for the guests reaching the airport at other times are subjected to take the airport hotel shuttle bus to reach the hotels of the airport. *The tour host service charge is $10 per person.
Hotel: Best Western Plus South Bay Hotel, Ramada Plaza LAX or Similar.
Los Angeles – Fashion Outlet – Las Vegas – St. George
Start the day by traveling on Interstate 15 highway through the country’s driest Mojave Desert, home to unique Joshua trees and the well-known Ghost Town from American Gold Rush era. Make a stop at State Line Fashion Outlets where guests can enjoy outlet shopping among numerous well-named outlet brands and have a lunch among many eatery options. After that, our group reaches Las Vegas, the city of endless entertainment and fun. After a brief stop in Las Vegas, our group arrives at St. George City to spend the night.
Hotel: America Best Value Inn or Similar.
Bryce Canyon NP – Zion NP – St George
In the morning, our tour group is headed towards the Zion National Park. It is one of the country’s most picturesque national parks with breathtaking granite cliffs, lush greenery, diverse ecosystem, valleys, waterfalls, rivers, and much more. Guests will enjoy discovering the core charms of Zion National Park. After that, we will take our guests to Bryce Canyon National Park, home to unique crimson-colored rock formations, hoodoos, and colossal natural amphitheaters that can’t be found anywhere else in the world. Overnight return to the hotels.
Hotel: America Best Value Inn or Similar.
Antelope Canyon – Horseshoe Bend – Monument Valley – UTE mountain
In the morning, our tour group is headed to the Colorado Plateau. Make the first stop at Antelope Canyon, also recognized as the slot canyon and one of the most photographed places in the world. Immerse yourself in the fascinating sandstone slot canyons, as well as don’t miss taking photographs with top-notch sites of the region. Arrive at Horseshoe Bend, an incised meander of Colorado River. Next, our tour group is headed to the Monument Valley, home to some of the most colossal and historic geological features. Here, our guests will have an opportunity to experience the Jeep Tour highlighting the core attractions of the Monument Valley. Overnight return to the hotels.
Hotel: UTE Mountain Casino Resort or Similar.
Arches NP – Canyonlands NP – Salt Lake City
Our tour group set off early in the morning to reach the Arches National Park. It is a world-renowned national park, home to over two thousand sand-rock arches and fascinating formations. Here, our tour leader will guide the visitors to the top-notch attractions including the Delicate Arch which is 60-foot-tall freestanding natural arch, mainly recognized for being the Microsoft Windows wallpaper. Our next stop is the Canyonlands National Park, located in the southeastern region in US State of Utah. Here, the fascinating dramatic desert landscape will captivate the visitors which was eroded by the Colorado River millions of years ago. Next, we will take our guests to Salt Lake City to spend the night.
Hotel: Ramada Inn SLC or Similar.
Jackson, WY – Grand Teton NP – Yellowstone NP
Begin the day in the morning by heading towards the Jackson town in heart of Wyoming. It is one of the famous and most picturesque mountainous towns. Next, we are headed to Grand Teton National Park featuring breathtaking Grand Teton Peaks, landscape views, lush forest region, rivers, valleys, and much more. Guests will enjoy discovering the stunning Grand Teton Peaks and the awe-inspiring views of the region. Arrive at the Yellowstone National Park, housing the gushing geysers, hot springs, mountains, and much more. Guests will tour the top-notch landmarks of the Yellowstone National Park including the Old Faithful, Grand Prismatic Spring, and Fountain Paint Pot. Return to West Yellowstone to spend the night.
Hotel: Traveler Lodge, White Buffalo, Yellowstone Country Inn or Similar.
Today, our tour group will continue discovering the core charms of Yellowstone National Park. Enjoy visits to the renowned Yellowstone Canyon, Yellowstone Falls, Grand Prismatic Spring, Morning Glory Pool Trail, Old Faith Geyser, as well as the iconic Fountain Paint Pot. Later, our tour group will return to the hotels.
Hotel: Cody Legacy Inn or Similar.
Yellowstone NP – Great Salt Lake – SLC
Today, our tour group will explore Norris Basin in Yellowstone National Park, the largest active geyser in the world. After that, we will take our guests to the Salt Lake City. Make the first stop at Utah State Capitol, also known as one of the oldest and largest capitol buildings in the country, built in a stunning Neoclassical Revival architecture. Guests will also browse the enchanting Temple Square building, as well as discover the charms of Great Salt Lake. After that, our tour will be concluded in Salt Lake City; guests will be transferred to the Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC) for the flights booked after 8:00 PM.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
Free Airport Pickup is available on this tour.
Mandatory admission: $180 Yellowstone,Grand Teton, Horseshoe Bend, Great Salt Lake, Arch NP, Zion NP, Canyonlands NP, Bryce Canyon, Monument Valley and Fuel Surcharge.
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Airport pickup service charges $10/person.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets.Some attractions might be closed on public holidays.Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
A minimum of $10 service fee per passenger per day is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of driver and the tour guide.
Though the meals are excluded,but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service-fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice: Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Antelope Canyon, AZ||$51.00||$51.00||$51.00|
|KA Show, LV||$129.00||$129.00||$129.00|
|Las Vegas High Roller, NV||$40.00||$40.00||$40.00|
|Las Vegas La Reve Show, NV||$176.00||$176.00||$176.00|
|Las Vegas Night Tour, NV||$35.00||$35.00||$35.00|
|Las Vegas Show, NV||$92.00||$92.00||$92.00|
|Las Vegas V - Show||$78.00||$78.00||$78.00|
|Mandatory Fee: Yellowstone, Grand Teton, Horseshoe Bend, Great Salt Lake, Arches National Park, Zion National Park, Canyonlands, Bryce Canyon, Monument Valley and Fuel Surcharge||$180.00||$180.00||$180.00|
|Momument Valley Jeep Tour, UT||$50.00||$50.00||$50.00|
|Santa Monica Tour, CA||$25.00||$25.00||$25.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
Kindly book your flights to depart from Salt Lake City airport (SLC) after 8:00 PM
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 5 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
Since this is a 100% guaranteed departure, in the case of a cancellation, a refund of 120% will be given. The refund, however, doesn’t apply to bad weather conditions, Airport Closures, State Emergencies or anything that is beyond our control as the tour operator.
Cancellation penalties per person for 1-4 day tours
⇒ 16 days or more prior to departure- 10% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ 7-14 days prior to departure- 35% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ 4-6 Days prior to departure- 50% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ Within 3 days prior to departure - 100% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ Departure day or no show 100% per person.
Cancellation charges for 5 days and above tour
⇒ A 10% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 46 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 25% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 21-45 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 50% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 8-20 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will also be incurred if the cancellation is done on the day of departure.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
9. Bring Cash to pay Tour Guide for Optional Activities. Activities are optional though, but every customer MUST purchase at least 2 attraction tickets. Few attractions are mandatory for all.
It was wonderful to see such great places, especially the wonderful national parks on the course of our bus trip. We began our journey from Los Angeles and from there we went to Las Vegas which was absolutely wonderful to tour in the evening time, too bad, we only get to visit Las Vegas for a little while. According to our experience, the best place we found on the bus trip was the Yellowstone National Park, Bryce Canyon National Park for its enthralling spire-shaped rock features. Thanks to our friendly tour operator, who guided us and helped to every bit. At the end of the day, our hotels were always luxurious to stay the night. Best bus tour experience!
glad we explore the Eagle Point and Guano Point of the Grand canyon. I have been waiting to board this exciting eight days of the bust trip plan for quite many days. The other attractions such as the Hoover Dam, Yellowstone Park, Glen canyon dam, Zion National Park, just made our tour experience so spectacular. I may take this tour again on my next holidays. The hotels for our seven nights on board were comfortable, luxurious, and exotic. Thank you for providing us the great deals of the bus tours.
Wow! Yellowstone Park has those amazing spouting geysers that just totally took our breaths away, I was hoping it’s one of those usual parks with mountains and parks but came out to be paradise for us. I loved the bus tour even more since we spent three days in Yellowstone, my favorite park. I would like to appreciate the amazing services provided by our professional bus tourism team, and the hotels were just as amazing as this bus tour. I was hoping if we could spend more time in Salt Lake City, and also in Las Vegas and Los Angeles. Wonderful Journey.
Monument Valley, the Arches National Park, the Zion National park were a perfect tourist’s destination in our country. The breathtaking Skywalk at the Grand Canyon showcases the best views of the canyons and it's adventurous to look beneath as they have the transparent glass floor of the Grand Canyon Skywalk. Jackson town was amazing as well the scenic way that leads to it. We spent our night at good hotels. The tour has the best-renowned destination and I really loved it!
We had a great time during these 8 days, our tour guide was a very helpful guy, he picked us up at the airport and we were transferred to the hotel. We also participated in the Santa Monica tour on that day which was really nice. We spent one night at Yellowstone and we saw a lot of great and amazing places like Yellowstone Canyon, Yellowstone Fall, Grand Prismatic Spring. Also we really enjoyed other activities like Bryce Canyon National Park, Zion National Park, Antelope Canyon, Horseshoe Bend. It was really a great tour.
This is really a great company, it was my first tour with Golden Bus Tours and i really intend to do it again. The organization of the tour was great, we moved on time and according to the schedule, and the tour guide was really an amazing guy, very helpful and nice and really professional. The hotels were very clean and comfortable. I just wish if admissions were included.
The best thing in that tour was the one night we spent at Yellowstone, it was really like a dream for me, Also Antelope Canyon, Horseshoe Bend were amazing. Las Vegas Night Tour was also great. Our tour guide was a really nice guy and we really enjoyed everything starting from the bus to the hotels we stayed at, they were not 5 star hotels, but they were really clean and very comfortable. I also want to thank the customer service team of Golden Bus Tours for their patience and help.
I would really like to thank Golden Bus Tours for organizing that tour, it was really great and well organized and punctual. Next i was to thank the tour guide who was really a stand up guy, he was very helpful and very professional and really funny. great Job Golden Bus Tours. I would really like to use your services again, but next time i would visit the East coast.
In my opinion this was one of the best travel agencies i have dealt with, The tour was really very well organized, there was no delay and we were always on schedule. also the tour guide was really nice guy and funny, and he were also very professional. The bus was okay and hotels were great, we spent one night at Yellowstone and it was really beautiful, we saw Yellowstone Nation Park, Yellowstone Canyon, Yellowstone Fall, Old Faithful, Grand Prismatic Spring, Fountain Paint Pot. We also enjoyed Antelope Canyon, Horseshoe Bend.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.