Los Angeles – Santa Barbara – 17 Mile Drive – Carmel
In the morning, all the guests will begin the tour from Los Angeles. First, our travel crew heads along the picturesque California Coastline towards Santa Barbara, the city of sunshine and magnificent beaches. Tour the renowned Old Mission Santa Barbara to discover the major role of religious outposts in the development of the region. Make the next stop at Solvang, a small Danish town with spectacular architecture, historical landmarks, eateries, specialty stores, and more. After browsing the local stores at Solvang, our tour group is headed towards the 17-Mile Drive. Guests will appreciate witnessing the breathtaking views of wide spreading California coastline, lush greenery, as well as browse a number of attractions along the 17-Mile Drive. Travel to the famous Carmel-by-the-Sea City in California, which is home to Clint Eastwood American actor. Guests will have a chance to stroll around the top-notch attractions and discover the core charms of the region. Next, our tour group will travel to San Francisco through Silicon Valley. Overnight stay in San Francisco.
Hotel: La Quinta Inn & Suites or Similar.
San Francisco – Bay Cruise – Golden Gate Bridge – Chinatown
Today, our tour group will discover the core charms of San Francisco, the hilly and most diverse city in the United States. First, our tour group boards a scenic bay cruise starting from the Fisherman’s Wharf highlighting the famous Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz Island, and much more. For lunch, our group will arrive at the Pier 39 which houses numerous freshly prepared seafood eateries, as well as numerous popular tourists’ attractions. After that, our guests will explore the Golden Gate Bridge, Union Square, Chinatown, and Nob Hill. Later, the nighttime illumination of Bay Bridge will captivate the visitors. After that, our tour group will return to Modesto to spend the night.
Hotel: Best Western Palm Court Inn (In Winter Monterey/Holiday Inn hotel) or Similar.
San Francisco – Yosemite
Summers Schedule: We will start the pleasant morning by traveling through the picturesque farmlands of Joaquin Valley and arrive at the Yosemite National Park, which is one of the largest and most scenic national parks in the country. Today, our guests will discover the core charms of Yosemite National Park. It is home to a variety of waterfalls, towering cliffs, lakes, mountains, and scenic greenery, and more. The Yosemite National Park tour includes visits to the El Capitan, Bridal-Veil Falls, and Half Dome, Yosemite Visitor Center, and the country’s largest Yosemite Falls.
Winters Schedule: Today, guests will be starting the day in the early morning by heading towards the Monterey City in California. Here, guests will appreciate exploring the Monterey Wharf and tour the renowned Cannery Row, a popular waterfront street filled with a variety of tourist attractions. Enter the famous Hearst Castle, a former residence of newspaper baron William Randolph Hearst. Guests will discover the antiques, as well as the lifestyle of the rich in the early 20th century. Our tour group will then return to Las Vegas, the city of entertainment, to spend the night.
Hotel: Comfort Suites Stevenson Ranch or Similar.
Stevenson Ranch – Las Vegas
Today, our tour crew will set off in the morning through the picturesque Death Valley desert region, towards the Las Vegas, the gambling capital of the country. While on the way, we will make a stop at the Outlet Mall in Barstow to experience the world-renowned outlet brand shopping and have a delicious lunch at the site. Later, our tour group will continue towards the Las Vegas to get in the center of raging fun at the Vegas Strip. Guests will appreciate browsing the world’s largest Caesar’s Palace, Luxor, Mirage, Paris, Venetian, Bellagio, New York New York, Treasure Island and similar landmarks on the lively Vegas strip. Guests surely don’t want to miss watching the live shows, performances, as well as don’t miss exploring the finest hotels and try your luck at the luxurious casinos. Return to the hotels overnight.
Hotel: Linq Hotel or Similar.
Las Vegas – Hoover Dam
Guests will start the day early in the morning after breakfast. Leave Las Vegas and make the first stop at first Hoover Dam, the largest arch-gravity dam structure, holding back the country’s largest reservoir, the Lake Mead. Guests will appreciate discovering the picturesque views of Hoover Dam, as well as the Lake Mead. Afterward, guests will be taken to Las Vegas to explore the authentic vibrant culture of Las Vegas, as well as experiencing watching the light shows, performances, live shows or try your luck at the finest casinos on the Vegas strip. Overnight stay in Las Vegas.
Hotel: Linq Hotel or Similar.
Las Vegas – Sedona
In the morning, guests will depart from the hotels and head up to Colorado Plateau through the scenic and driest Mojave Desert on the famous Route 66. Guests will discover the charms along the Route 66, and make a stop at the Oak Creek Canyon, guests surely don’t want to miss taking photographs with the backdrops of red rocks, as well as overlooking the charms of Slide Rock State Park. In an afternoon, we arrive at Sedona City. Upon arrivals, discover the authentic culture of this old town highlighting the specialty stores, boutiques, souvenirs, historical landmarks, and a wide variety of eateries and cafes. Continue towards the Chapel of the Holy Cross, the Catholic chapel is built on buttes of giant red rocks of the region. Appreciate discovering the charms of Bell Rock, Courthouse Butte, Cathedral Rock, and more. Later, our tour group returns to Flagstaff City in Arizona to spend the night.
Hotel: Country Inn & Suites or Similar.
Sedona – Monument Valley – Horseshoe Bend
Begin the day early n the morning by heading towards the Monument Valley, a Census-designated place in Utah with spectacular rock formations and myriads of natural attractions. Enjoy discovering the towering sand rock masterpieces, as well as experience the Jeep Tour led by the Navajo Indians highlighting the core charms of the Monument Valley. Guests will taste a delicious BBQ lunch (Outdoor Lunch), and continue along the Colorado River to reach the Horseshoe Bend. Discover the crystal green turn of the Colorado River at the Horseshoe Bend. Later, our tour group returns to Page to spend the night.
Hotel: Clarion Inn Page or Similar.
Antelope Canyon – Valley Of Fire – Las Vegas
In the morning, our tour group will begin the journey by heading towards the Antelope Canyon, also known as the world’s most photogenic region with unique sand rock formations, narrow walkways, slot canyons, and much more. Guests will appreciate exploring the Upper Antelope Canyon where the extravagant dunes created by the erosion from rainwater and wind over the period of millions of years. Next, we will continue our journey towards the renowned Valley of Fire State Park, a massive preservation region where massive dunes house the 150 million years of fossils from the age of dinosaurs to the modern day. Afterward, our tour group crosses the Stateline of California, and return to Los Angeles to complete the tour.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Bay cruise in San Francisco & Admission to Yosemite National Park.
Sightseeing in Las Vegas and Hoover Dam
Entrance to Monument Valley, Horseshoe Bend, Antelope Canyon and Valley of Fire
Jeep tour in Monument Valley and Lunch
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off to their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
Transport will be provided with an air conditioned deluxe coach. A 15 seat Mercedes minibus with high top may also be used depending on the number of passengers taking part in the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Passengers are offered hotel accommodation for nights.
Tour package price includes all taxes.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Antelope Canyon, AZ||$43.00||$33.00||$43.00|
|Hoover Dam, AZ||$10.00||$10.00||$10.00|
|Horseshoe Bend, AZ||$40.00||$40.00||$40.00|
|Las Vegas Strip, NV||$70.00||$70.00||$70.00|
|Monument Valley, UT||$45.00||$45.00||$45.00|
|Valley of Fire State Park, NV||$10.00||$10.00||$10.00|
|Yosemite National Park, CA||$10.00||$10.00||$10.00|
It is possible for rates to change without notice.
Though meals and drinks are not a part of the package the guide will arrange them upon request.
Telephone services, laundry services, Alcoholic drinks and beverages are private room charges.
Additional personal expenditure.
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
Starbucks Coffee Shop Farmers Market Corner of Fairfax Blvd and 3 rd St at 06:30 PM
4 Points Sheraton Culver City Hotel -5990 Green Valley Circle, Culver City In the lobby of the hotel at 07:00 PM
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 12 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month-old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ A 10% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 8 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 25% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 4 to 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
Golden Gate Bridge looks even bigger and better by visiting it. San Francisco has been the best city regarding fun activities, good attractions, beaches, and we couldn’t ask more than hill city. Anyways, with the help of a professional operator, we happen to visit so many good landmarks in a single day. Our days were pretty busy, we were basically visiting one place and then continue to another one without wasting a single minute. I just loved the way the tour was delivered. Although, Las Vegas is mainly known for its massive hotels and lights and all the stuff, for the first hotels we checked were busy and consumed and that was nothing like Las Vegas. They always have a room. But the manager checked in us at the Linq Hotel and slept really good throughout the course of eight days on this bus journey. Thanks a lot to the great team!
I have had a heart so much about Route 66 and never got a chance to see what the old America actually looked like. The roadside attractions on Route 66 and kept in their original forms. The tour was a perfect fit for us since they offered exactly the kind of touring service we wanted. However, they were some ups and downs like when we were in Santa Barbara we could have much time to visit top-notch places there. However, on the final days of the tour we returned to Las Vegas, it was a magical city. The fun in Las Vegas is really appealing and they whatever happens in Vegas stays n Vegas, with that motto we happened to have such a wonderful time in Las Vegas. The tour leader mentioned the live shows that were going to be live in the evening, so booked the seats for the comedy show; it brought a delightful ending of the tiring day. Thank you, guys!
I have been excited for this amazing new journey from the day we booked the seats for it online there as just so much to do on this bus tour s and the places was, of course, the best which we had to tour. The tour guides on the bus were nice including the bus driver, who was a great friendly guy. I think it was a perfect tour created for all the vacationers who seek out the decent services with hotels, great stops and decent buses for transportation. The first day of the bus tour was really great as we just wandered around the coasts of California after leaving Los Angeles. The bus tour headed towards the Santa Barbara. It was like the dream come true when we found out that we were going to go visit Santa Barbara. It was a great place but the 17-Mile Drive alone had so many attractions along the wide spreading coasts. On this bus tour, we did a great family photo. We will never forget this bus tour! Thanks a lot for the great services.
To be honest, the bus journey was not much exceptional or some would say it was perfect since the tour lacked in providing us the quality services as they mentioned it but it turned out to be the usual bus tour that we recently experienced from Texas. However, on this journey, we had to reach Los Angeles. The bus tour people drove around Los Angeles first, we went to Santa Barbara, then Yosemite National Park, and so on. The Sedona city is a wonderful place to wander around as tourists; it showcases a history through its amazing architecture, as well as home of various cultures inside the country, However, we really hoped that we could spend more time in the Death Valley region, although we got to see the Death Valley monument, that place had so many wonderful masterpieces of rock and some of them were ranging back to several million years, therefore, it was paradise for a history buff like me. The tour leader helped us all out and asked everyone if anyone needed the tour guide help. They provided us with great hotels, food, and buses.
The tour started out pretty well from Los Angeles. We have never on the bus tours like this before, so the first impression of the bus tour was really great and we just couldn’t wait to hop on the bus and experience the journey already. Somehow, we found the first days of the bus tour really amazing and exciting but then the tour got a little lazy and it seemed like it was never going to end. We have to travel quite far to visit one attraction and then move on another one. It was great to travel because they picked really decent tour buses for us. Mentioning the great fun at Monument Valley, where the tour guide hired a jeep for us to travel across those deserts and visit all the charms of the Monument Valley. The driver was native Indian who told us so much the history and his accentors helped to spread the life and amenities all around the places. All the days we had on the tour turned to be pretty well, we are nothing but thankful!
It was a lovely day in Los Angeles when the board on the tour. We definitely appreciate the amazing service provided by the tour management throughout the course of the bus tour. I was shocked by the tour guides who stayed all the way with us providing us what we were seeking out. That kind of service made me fall in love with this journey although it has some many other reasons to fall in love like the decent destination, hotels, and the people on board with us. I liked this bus tour mostly because of the time spent in the Yosemite National Park. The tour guide led the team towards the Visitors Center from where we got to reach the Upper Falls of Yosemite. Believe me, the views were absolutely breathtaking and amazing for a person like who is exploring this magnificent for the first time. The tour guide gave us all the information about a certain location. It was a great experience with the team, we would definitely like to board on another tour on our next holidays!
Too bad, we couldn’t get to visit Yosemite Park. The management gave us a solid reason for security concerns in winters, the park gets all covered in the snow and some parts of the park are totally restricted for any individual but we still we could have visited that place. Anyways, we had to visit someplace else, the tour bus headed to the Connery Row, where everything was pretty expensive, it was like the most expensive place in this country but the food and the waterfront views were really amazing to explore. We also headed to the Hearst Castle in Sedona. It was really beautiful and we could browse the historical gothic architecture of the building, lad to see that they preserved the building pretty well actually. Later, the Las Vegas made the whole journey so wonderful all of sudden, it was an absolute party inside the casinos and hotels there; the Mirage Fountain Show was really impressive. However, the tour could have been a lot better.
I have always wanted to go to these places but the problem is that i did not find a tour guide in Italian for my family, and i am really happy i came across Golden Bus Tours who were able to provide that service. The best tour i had in many years. Great service and hospitality, tour guide is an amazing person, really helpful and friendly, and very professional at the same time. both accommodation and transportation are really luxurious. There were also Complimentary breakfasts which was really nice. Yosemite National Park and Antelope Canyon were really amazing. It was really worth it.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.