LAX Airport Pick Up
There is a complimentary airport pickup service 8:30 AM to 10:30 PM for customers arriving at Los Angeles International Airport. For the passengers reaching LAX by taking domestic flights (USA/Canada) shall meet the travel host at the luggage claiming region and those for the international flight arrivals meet our travel host at the Currency Exchange office in the Terminal B of the airport. Guests arriving before 5:00 PM can participate in our add-on Santa Monica Sightseeing journey for just $25 per person.
Hotel: Best Western Plus LAX, Ramada Plaza LAX or Similiar
Los Angeles – Fashion Outlet – Las Vegas
In the morning, the tour will leave Los Angeles and take a scenic ride across the driest Mojave Desert. Make the first stop at the Fashion Outlet which is known for its wide variety of outlet and food shops. Guests will have lunch at Fashion Outlet and also enjoy the outstanding outlet brand shopping experience. After arriving in Las Vegas, after customers will have the option to join the night tour of the city for an extra price.
Hotel: Stratosphere Hotel or Similar
Hoover Dam – Grand Canyon (West Rim/South Rim) – Las Vegas
West Rim: In the morning the tour will set off to visit the Grand Canyon which is a world-renowned natural wonder on earth consisting of numerous rock formations, spire shaped hoodoos, and vistas in almost a five thousand kilometers square region. Guests will browse this exquisite region and reach the Eagle Point. Guests may choose to enjoy the breathtaking Grand Canyon Skywalk which best views the West Rim of the Canyon (admission charges may apply). We will visit the Guano Point which resides the best scenic trails and overlooks the famous spots of the Canyon such as the Bat Cave Mine. Next, reach Hoover Dam which is the largest water-control project in the United States; guests can take photographs that backdrop the massive Hoover Dam.
South Rim: In the morning guests can join us to the South Rim of the Canyon where we will visit the Mather Point. At the Mather Point, you will have the best sightseeing experience. Later, you can choose to watch the optional IMAX movie. We will also visit the famous Hoover Dam.
Return to Las Vegas city and visitors may watch the famous Vegas night shows to bring the night a delightful ending.
Ethel M Chocolate Factory – Botanical Cactus Garden – Barstow Outlet – Los Angeles
Ethel M Chocolate Factory is a finest American chocolate manufacturer, and our guests may taste one of the freshly prepared delights during the exploring tour of the Ethel M Chocolate Factory. Continue to the Botanical Cactus Garden which resides some of the unique and enticing species of cactus plant from all over the country. Next destination will be the Barstow Outlet where our guests can enjoy experiencing the renowned brands' outlet shopping. After that, we will return to Los Angeles city to spend the night.
Hotel: Ramada Commerce or Similar
Los Angeles – Santa Barbara – PCH 1 – 17 Miles
Begin the journey in the morning and appreciate the scenic ride across the Pacific coastlines and reach Solvang. Spend some time here, and we will be heading north towards the Silicon Valley on the California State Route 1. At the Silicon Valley, we will take you to Apple Building. Return to Bay Area to spend the night.
Hotel: Courtyard Marriott SFO, Park Pointe Hotel or Similar
Berkley– Silicon Valley – San Francisco City Tour
In the morning, our guests will relish the tour to Berkley University. It is a famous research and educational institute, and its achievements are being appreciated all over the world. Next, the tour will reach San Francisco city through the Silicon Valley region. Witness the city’s most famous and iconic Golden Gate Bridge and the Palace of Fine Arts. Next, guests will be taken to Fisherman's Wharf where we will have a delicious seafood lunch and enjoy the optional boat cruise to sightsee the best landmarks of the city such as the Alcatraz Island and Golden Gate Bridge (Boat Cruise charges may apply). After that, our guests will join our add-on sightseeing tour of the San Francisco which includes City Hall, Lombard Street, Chinatown, Saint Mary Cathedral, and Cable Car.
Hotel: Clarion Inn, Comfort Inn or Similar
- Alcatraz Island, CA
- Cable Car System, SF
- Cathedral of Saint Mary of the Assumption, CA
- China Town, SF
- Fishermans Wharf, CA
- Golden Gate Bridge, CA
- Lombard Street, CA
- Palace of Fine Arts Theatre, CA
- San Francisco Advanced Tour, CA
- San Francisco Bay Cruise, CA
- San Francisco City Hall, CA
- San Francisco, CA
Yosemite National Park – California Central Valley – Los Angeles
Start the morning by visiting the natural spectacle, Yosemite National Park. It is occupied by the fascinating waterfalls, fauna, lush land, mountains, glaciers, and valleys. Visit the Yosemite Falls which is one of the country’s largest waterfalls and then proceed to the El Captain and Tunnel View Point. After exploring this magnificent natural park and having lunch, we will travel through the scenic California Central Valley full of lush lands, valleys, and mountains making picturesque sights for the visitors. Return to Los Angeles in the evening.
Hotel: Ramada Commerce or Similar
Guests will choose any of following 1-day theme park tour according to their desire and the tour will begin in a morning:
- San Diego City Tour ($110 tour fee will be charged)
- Hollywood, Universal Studio ($130 tour fee will be charged)
- Disneyland (tour fee of $150 per head will be charged)
- California Adventure ($150 additional tour fee will be charged)
- Desert Hills Premium Outlet($60/person)
- Los Angeles City Exploration Tour ($90 tour fee will be charged)
- San Diego Sea World ($130 additional tour fee will be charged)
Note: Guests will have to schedule their domestic flights back to their hometown after 9:30 PM and international flight after 10:30 PM from the LAX airport.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
Free Airport Pickup is available on this tour.
Grand Canyon West/South Rim is Mandatory Fee.
Airport pickup service charges $10/person.
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets.Some attractions might be closed on public holidays.Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
A minimum of $10 service fee per passenger per day is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of driver and the tour guide.
Though the meals are excluded,but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service-fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice: Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Grand Canyon Helicopter & Cruise Combo, AZ||$233.00||$233.00||$233.00|
|Grand Canyon IMAX, AZ||$25.00||$25.00||$25.00|
|Grand Canyon Skywalk, AZ||$25.00||$25.00||$25.00|
|Grand Canyon South Rim, AZ||$90.00||$90.00||$90.00|
|Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter Tour, AZ||$175.00||$175.00||$175.00|
|Grand Canyon West Rim, AZ||$90.00||$90.00||$90.00|
|Lake Powell Luxurious Airplane Tour, AZ||$168.00||$0.00||$168.00|
|Las Vegas Jubilee Show, NV||$92.00||$0.00||$92.00|
|Las Vegas La Reve Show, NV||$176.00||$176.00||$176.00|
|Las Vegas Night Tour, NV||$35.00||$35.00||$35.00|
|Las Vegas Strip Fantasy Show, NV||$92.00||$92.00||$92.00|
|Las Vegas V - Show||$78.00||$78.00||$78.00|
|Magic Show, Las Vegas, NV||$73.00||$73.00||$73.00|
|Mandatory Fee: Cable Car,Yosemite National Park,San Francisco City Tour,Berkeley University and Fuel Surcharge||$50.00||$50.00||$50.00|
|San Francisco Bay Cruise, CA||$39.00||$39.00||$39.00|
|Santa Monica Tour, CA||$25.00||$25.00||$25.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
Kindly book your flights (For domestic) to depart from Los Angeles after 8:30 PM and (For international) after 9:30 PM. Free Drop off to this Airport but only at the time mentioned before.
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 5 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
Since this is a 100% guaranteed departure, in the case of a cancellation, a refund of 120% will be given. The refund, however, doesn’t apply to bad weather conditions, Airport Closures, State Emergencies or anything that is beyond our control as the tour operator.
Cancellation penalties per person for 1-4 day tours
⇒ 16 days or more prior to departure- 10% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ 7-14 days prior to departure- 35% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ 4-6 Days prior to departure- 50% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ Within 3 days prior to departure - 100% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ Departure day or no show 100% per person.
Cancellation charges for 5 days and above tour
⇒ A 10% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 46 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 25% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 21-45 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 50% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 8-20 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will also be incurred if the cancellation is done on the day of departure.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
9. Bring Cash to pay Tour Guide for Optional Activities. Activities are optional though, but every customer MUST purchase at least 2 attraction tickets. Few attractions are mandatory for all.
Chocolate factory visit being a part of this tour, I took my kids to this tour. Of course, the other places of visit were also equally interesting, but the chocolate factory visit did not give chocolates of new variety to taste, but the visit was excellent. We bought some to enjoy at home with others.
I always wanted to visit Las Vegas and especially Ethel M Chocolate factory and I decided to take golden bus tours deal to visit that place. It turned out to be a thrilling trip. We also explored Hoover Dam, Palm Spring Outlet, Disneyland and Universal Studio on this exciting 8-day tour. I recommend Golden Bus Tours to all those who want travelling at an affordable rate.
I had a little-heated discussion with husband before the tour about the *bus* tour I was worried that I couldn’t fit in for the bus tour, but rather we could have departed on a private car with our kids; though it is expensive. Anyways, I am glad that the tour lets us visit the places like the Grand Canyon, and that M&M factory of chocolates, Skywalk, Fisherman’s wharf, and all the other we toured. For my kids, the Stanford University journey was really helpful because I get to motivate my children to get an admission in a nice renowned university like the Stanford itself. More specifically, the bus tour was just as decent and enjoyable as it should be. Best days!
At least now I know that why we call Las Vegas the entertainment hub of the country. The Night show at the Vegas was fun and exciting, though we were horribly tired but I had to go on the Vegas night journey for my wife and it actually turned to be quite well. I think the tour people need to focus on how they can make the trip better and fun for their guests because everybody on board was looking for some good time. The lodging at the Las Vegas was really good. Basically from the entire tour, I had the best time at the Las Vegas city.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.