8-Day Los Angeles to Theme parks, Grand Canyon, Yosemite, Hoover Dam, Las Vegas and San Francisco In-depth Tour (Free Airport Pickup)
Tour Code: GOL-LA-317A
Duration: 8 Day(s) / 7 Night(s)
Tour Guide: Chinese, English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
Explore Mojave Desert, Fashion Outlet, Stratosphere Hotel & Casino, Yosemite Falls, Venetian Hotel, Mirage Hotel, Excalibur Hotel & Casino, Fisherman's Wharf, MGM Grand, Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam, Skywalk, Guano Point, Eagle Point, Ethel M Chocolate Factory, Botanical Cactus Garden, Barstow Outlet, Barbara County Courthouse, Berkley University, Silicon Valley, Alcatraz Island, Golden Gate Bridge, City Hall, Lombard Street, Chinatown, Saint Mary Cathedral, Cable Car, Yosemite National Park, El Captain Tunnel View Point, California Central Valley, Sea World, Disneyland, Hollywood, Universal Studio, and Desert Hills Premium Outlet on an exciting 8-day bus tour starting from Los Angles with special discounts and exclusive offers.
There is a complimentary airport pickup service 8:30 AM to 10:30 PM for customers arriving at Los Angeles International Airport. For the passengers reaching LAX by taking domestic flights (USA/Canada) shall meet the travel host at the luggage claiming region and those for the international flight arrivals meet our travel host at the Currency Exchange office in the Terminal B of the airport. Guests arriving before 5:00 PM can participate in our add-on Santa Monica Sightseeing journey for just $25 per person.
Hotel: Best Western Plus LAX, Ramada Plaza LAX or Similiar
Santa Monica is a beachfront city to the West of Los Angeles. The city is named after a Christian saint known as Monica. Due to the city’s climate, it is a famous resort town.
Santa Monica is not just like any other city neighboring Las Angles but a city that owns a civic and commercial centre. It is also accessible to the popular beaches. Due to its pleasant climate, it is also a resort town.
The Third Street Promenade is a wonderful place for cruise, fun and shopping in the city center side of Santa Monica, California. The visitors from all around Lose Angeles rush to visit this touristy point.
In the morning, the tour will leave Los Angeles and take a scenic ride across the driest Mojave Desert. Make the first stop at the Fashion Outlet which is known for its wide variety of outlet and food shops. Guests will have lunch at Fashion Outlet and also enjoy the outstanding outlet brand shopping experience. After arriving in Las Vegas, after customers will have the option to join the night tour of the city for an extra price.
Hotel: Stratosphere Hotel or Similar
Fashion Outlet California is the most suggested spot for shopping. Many famous local and international brand labels are available at this outlet.
Refers to a night tour of Las Vegas, the tour starts at night and offers spectacular views of the Las Vegas Strip and down town where one can enjoy the Fremont street experience.
Refers to a resort town in Nevada’s Mojave Desert Known as Las Vegas which is popular for its buzzing energy, casinos and infinite options related to entertainment. Main areas to visit is the Las Vegas Strip.
West Rim: In the morning the tour will set off to visit the Grand Canyon which is a world-renowned natural wonder on earth consisting of numerous rock formations, spire shaped hoodoos, and vistas in almost a five thousand kilometers square region. Guests will browse this exquisite region and reach the Eagle Point. Guests may choose to enjoy the breathtaking Grand Canyon Skywalk which best views the West Rim of the Canyon (admission charges may apply). We will visit the Guano Point which resides the best scenic trails and overlooks the famous spots of the Canyon such as the Bat Cave Mine. Next, reach Hoover Dam which is the largest water-control project in the United States; guests can take photographs that backdrop the massive Hoover Dam.
South Rim: In the morning guests can join us to the South Rim of the Canyon where we will visit the Mather Point. At the Mather Point, you will have the best sightseeing experience. Later, you can choose to watch the optional IMAX movie. We will also visit the famous Hoover Dam.
Return to Las Vegas city and visitors may watch the famous Vegas night shows to bring the night a delightful ending.
The site of the popular Grand Canyon Skywalk near the West of Canyon is known as Eagle Point. It is located in Arizona and considered as best spot for tourists.
Experience the Grand Canyon Helicopter and cruise combo. It is the best of all worlds' experience. By helicopter, you can see the beautiful environment and Grand Canyon and while you cruise by seeing the unspoiled and wild side of the environment.
The Grand Canyon Skywalk is bridge that is shaped like a horseshoe which seems to hover over the Grand Canyon. It is a cantilever bridge with a glass walkway and is a really famous attraction.
If you talk about the Grand Canyon South Rim then you will come to know that is the most visited part of the Grand Canyon National Park. It is a really nice place for a short walk or go for hiking.
Get out of your boring routine by hopping into a helicopter and enjoy the luxury tour of sightseeing to the Grand Canyon. View the majestic grandeur of the Colorado River, Grand Canyon and listen to the commentary. This is a scenic helicopter tour flying over Lake Mead, Hoover Dam and Colorado River.
The Grand Canyon National Park is spread on a very large area, one part of the park is known as the West Rim. It is a famous attraction and features think like the Skywalk.
It is basically a tourist spot visited by many people around the world; the guano point is popular for the wonderful view of the Grand Canyon.
A famous itinerary that is best to visit in summer is Hoover Dam. This destination is popular due to their breathtaking waterfalls. It is located in Arizona.
The world’s most immersive movie experience is possible to have in I-Max. It is a Movie Theatre located in Arizona. The best quality movies are played inside this theatre.
Las Vegas is perhaps one of the most popular cities in the world. It is popular for many different reasons, one of which being the shows and events that are hosted there. One popular show there is known as the Las Vegas Show.
A point located in South Rim OF Grand Canyon is known as Mather Point. It is one of the famous points located in Arizona.
Ethel M Chocolate Factory is a finest American chocolate manufacturer, and our guests may taste one of the freshly prepared delights during the exploring tour of the Ethel M Chocolate Factory. Continue to the Botanical Cactus Garden which resides some of the unique and enticing species of cactus plant from all over the country. Next destination will be the Barstow Outlet where our guests can enjoy experiencing the renowned brands' outlet shopping. After that, we will return to Los Angeles city to spend the night.
Hotel: Ramada Commerce or Similar
Tanger Outlets features the most popular brand manufacturers in more than 2,200 stores. The purchases can be made at 30%-70% below retail prices every day at Tanger Outlets.
Barstow is situated in San Bernardino, California, United States. It was once a small mining point and railway track to Mojave Desert of California. It has very extreme climate condition with little rainfall all-round the year.
TheBotanical Cactus garden is situated at the Ethel M Chocolate Factory in Nevada. The factory and the garden is a popular choice for visitors who are allowed without any admission charge. The garden is known for their water treatment facility and environmental friendly environment.
In the Nevada state of United States, there is an Ethel M Chocolate Factory. The live making of chocolate can be seen at this museum. The visitors can also taste the chocolate as well.
Begin the journey in the morning and appreciate the scenic ride across the Pacific coastlines and reach Solvang. Spend some time here, and we will be heading north towards the Silicon Valley on the California State Route 1. At the Silicon Valley, we will take you to Apple Building. Return to Bay Area to spend the night.
Hotel: Courtyard Marriott SFO, Park Pointe Hotel or Similar
The Silicon Valley is in California. The word silicon is used because many silicon chip innovators and manufacturers are present there and is also a hub of many high-tech corporations and start up firms.
Solvang is a city of California located in Santa Ynez Valley. It was founded in 1911. There is also a copy of the statue “Little Mermaid” in the city. Tourism in the city began after the visit of Prince Frederick of Denmark in 1939.
In the morning, our guests will relish the tour to Berkley University. It is a famous research and educational institute, and its achievements are being appreciated all over the world. Next, the tour will reach San Francisco city through the Silicon Valley region. Witness the city’s most famous and iconic Golden Gate Bridge and the Palace of Fine Arts. Next, guests will be taken to Fisherman's Wharf where we will have a delicious seafood lunch and enjoy the optional boat cruise to sightsee the best landmarks of the city such as the Alcatraz Island and Golden Gate Bridge (Boat Cruise charges may apply). After that, our guests will join our add-on sightseeing tour of the San Francisco which includes City Hall, Lombard Street, Chinatown, Saint Mary Cathedral, and Cable Car.
Hotel: Clarion Inn, Comfort Inn or Similar
Alcatraz Island provides visitors with plenty of history and beauty. It once housed America’s most dangerous criminals and is the site of the first US built fort on the West Coast and the first lighthouse.
Experience the thrilling yet romantic ride on the ultimate historic cable cars up the steep hills of San Francisco. It will be the most memorable ride of your entire trip.
Saint Mary's Cathedral is the chief church of the Roman Catholic Archdiocese situated in San Francisco. As the mother church of Catholics in California, it is known for its religious power and impact.
The China Town of San Francisco is the oldest China Town in North America and also has the largest Chinese community outside Asia. It was established in 1848 and since then it has been an important part of history and culture.
A tourist destination that starts from Van Ness Avenue to Kearny Street in San Francisco is known as Fisherman’s Wharf. It is one of the attractive tour locations in California.
A suspension bridge spanning the Golden Gate Strait is known as Golden Gate Bridge. It connects the Pacific Ocean with San Francisco Bay.
Refers to the famous east-west street in California, the street is popular for its eight hairpin turns. The street was actually named by Jasper O Farrell, who was actually a surveyor from San Francisco.
A monumental structure constructed for the Panama-Pacific Exposition in 1915 is called Palace of Fine Arts. It is situated in San Francisco.
San Francisco is a hilly city on the tip of a peninsula and home to numerous tourist attractions. Experience the San Francisco Advanced Tour for its Segway expeditions; it’s fun riding the hills in San Francisco. The 2.5-hour Segway experience leads the visitors to the top-notch sites; climb up the steep hills and ride down the famous streets with entertaining tour guides, and more.
San Francisco Bay is in the U.S. state of California, surrounded by a contiguous region known as the San Francisco Bay Area dominated by the large cities San Francisco, Oakland, and San Jose.
San Francisco City Hall, United States is the seat of government for the City and County of San Francisco, California. It is well known for its architecture and the life at night.
San Francisco, United States founded in 1979 in north California is the cultural, commercial and financial centre of the city and the only consolidated city in California.
Start the morning by visiting the natural spectacle, Yosemite National Park. It is occupied by the fascinating waterfalls, fauna, lush land, mountains, glaciers, and valleys. Visit the Yosemite Falls which is one of the country’s largest waterfalls and then proceed to the El Captain and Tunnel View Point. After exploring this magnificent natural park and having lunch, we will travel through the scenic California Central Valley full of lush lands, valleys, and mountains making picturesque sights for the visitors. Return to Los Angeles in the evening.
Hotel: Ramada Commerce or Similar
A vertical rock formation located on the northern side of Yosemite Valley and National Park is called El Captain. It is linked with the mountain range of Sierra Nevada.
Half Dome is located at Yosemite National Park in the famous state of California; it is basically a granite dome, the crest of the granite is 4,737 ft. above the floor of the valley.
Tunnel View is a fabulous place with lush scenes, situated on State Route 41 in Yosemite National park. The beautiful and scenic view of this marvelous valley from the view point have been watched and certified by tourists since it was initialized in 1933.
In Yosemite National Park, there is a highest waterfall known as Yosemite Falls. It has a height of 739 meters and 1.647 meters of elevation.
The Sierra Nevada Mountains of California are linked with the range of Mountains towards Yosemite National Park. The Tunnel View, Ancient sequoias and giant mountains are the reason that grabs tourists towards this place.
Guests will choose any of following 1-day theme park tour according to their desire and the tour will begin in a morning:
- San Diego City Tour ($110 tour fee will be charged)
- Hollywood, Universal Studio ($130 tour fee will be charged)
- Disneyland (tour fee of $150 per head will be charged)
- California Adventure ($150 additional tour fee will be charged)
- Desert Hills Premium Outlet($60/person)
- Los Angeles City Exploration Tour ($90 tour fee will be charged)
- San Diego Sea World ($130 additional tour fee will be charged)
Note: Guests will have to schedule their domestic flights back to their hometown after 9:30 PM and international flight after 10:30 PM from the LAX airport.
The desert Hills premium Outlet is a great source of outlet shopping. The desert hills premium outlet is located in the beautiful US state of California. The place is a popular shopping outlet visited by both residents and tourists alike.
It is basically a theme park situated in Anaheim (California). The unique point of this park is that it is being looked after and operated by the famous Walt Disney Company.
One of the two popular theme parks of Disney World that has been built in the year 1955 is known as Disneyland. The park is famous for its rides everywhere in the world.
Refers to the Tour guide service in which one can visit the famous city of California State known as Los Angeles. The city is also referred to as LA by the locals.
As the name suggests it is a tourism service which is provided in relation to the city of San Diego. There are various packages in this tourism service with each offering something unique and special.
San Diego Bay is a natural harbor and deepwater port located in San Diego County, California near the U.S. Mexico border. The cruise gives an unforgettable experience of the San Deigo’s skyline.
The Sea World along San Diego coastline in California is a marine park. During the year different festivals are held at it a where guests can have an interactive adventure under the sea.
The San Fernando Valley located in Los Angeles has a famous theme park and film studio known as Universal Studios Hollywood. There isn’t any other popular and oldest film studios present in USA.
- The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
Free Airport Pickup is available on this tour.
Grand Canyon West/South Rim is Mandatory Fee.
Airport pickup service charges $10/person.
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets.Some attractions might be closed on public holidays.Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
A minimum of $10 service fee per passenger per day is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of driver and the tour guide.
$10 per person per US National park from 1 Jan, 2020 would be charged. Yellowstone National Park, Grand Teton National Park, Horseshoe Bay, Bryce Canyon, Zion National Park, Arch National Park, Canyonland National Park, Devil Tower, Yosemite National Park, etc.
Though the meals are excluded,but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service-fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice: Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Grand Canyon Helicopter & Cruise Combo, AZ||$233.00||$233.00||$233.00|
|Grand Canyon Skywalk, AZ||$25.00||$25.00||$25.00|
|Grand Canyon South Rim, AZ||$90.00||$90.00||$90.00|
|Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter Tour, AZ||$189.00||$189.00||$189.00|
|Grand Canyon West Rim, AZ||$90.00||$90.00||$90.00|
|Las Vegas Night Tour, NV||$35.00||$35.00||$35.00|
|San Francisco Bay Cruise, CA||$42.00||$42.00||$42.00|
|Santa Monica Tour, CA||$25.00||$25.00||$25.00|
- All the prices are listed in USD.
- Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- Prices may change without any notice.
- Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
- Free Airport Pick up from Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) between 8:30 AM to 10:30 PM. Take Hotel Courtesy Shuttle outside this schedule at your own.
- Meet the tour guide at the baggage claim area for Domestic arrivals and in front of currency exchange at Terminal B for the international flight.
- Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
Since this is a 100% guaranteed departure, in the case of a cancellation, a refund of 120% will be given. The refund, however, doesn’t apply to bad weather conditions, Airport Closures, State Emergencies or anything that is beyond our control as the tour operator.
Cancellation penalties per person for 1-4 day tours
⇒ 16 days or more prior to departure - 14% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ 7-14 days prior to departure- 35% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ 4-6 Days prior to departure- 50% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ Within 3 days prior to departure - 100% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ Departure day or no show 100% per person.
Cancellation charges for 5 days and above tour
⇒ A 14% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 46 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 35% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 21-45 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 50% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 8-20 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will also be incurred if the cancellation is done on the day of departure.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 5 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
9. Bring Cash to pay Tour Guide for Optional Activities. Activities are optional though, but every customer MUST purchase at least 2 attraction tickets. Few attractions are mandatory for all.
Chocolate factory visit being a part of this tour, I took my kids to this tour. Of course, the other places of visit were also equally interesting, but the chocolate factory visit did not give chocolates of new variety to taste, but the visit was excellent. We bought some to enjoy at home with others.
I always wanted to visit Las Vegas and especially Ethel M Chocolate factory and I decided to take golden bus tours deal to visit that place. It turned out to be a thrilling trip. We also explored Hoover Dam, Palm Spring Outlet, Disneyland and Universal Studio on this exciting 8-day tour. I recommend Golden Bus Tours to all those who want travelling at an affordable rate.
I had a little-heated discussion with husband before the tour about the *bus* tour I was worried that I couldn’t fit in for the bus tour, but rather we could have departed on a private car with our kids; though it is expensive. Anyways, I am glad that the tour lets us visit the places like the Grand Canyon, and that M&M factory of chocolates, Skywalk, Fisherman’s wharf, and all the other we toured. For my kids, the Stanford University journey was really helpful because I get to motivate my children to get an admission in a nice renowned university like the Stanford itself. More specifically, the bus tour was just as decent and enjoyable as it should be. Best days!
At least now I know that why we call Las Vegas the entertainment hub of the country. The Night show at the Vegas was fun and exciting, though we were horribly tired but I had to go on the Vegas night journey for my wife and it actually turned to be quite well. I think the tour people need to focus on how they can make the trip better and fun for their guests because everybody on board was looking for some good time. The lodging at the Las Vegas was really good. Basically from the entire tour, I had the best time at the Las Vegas city.