8-Day Los Angeles to Antelope Canyon, Monument Valley, Mount Rushmore, Grand Teton, Yellowstone, Canyonlands and Arches National Park Tour (Free Airport Pickup - SLC OUT)
Tour Code: GOL-LA-470A
Duration: 8 Day(s) / 7 Night(s)
Tour Guide: Chinese, English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
Wed,Sat (2020-05-01 To 2020-10-10)
We will explore Temple Square, Utah State Capitol, Hayden valley, Antelope Canyon, Yellowstone Lake, Grand Prismatic Spring, Crazy Horse Memorial, Fountain Paint Pot, Arches National Park, Canyonlands National Park, Old Faithful Gyser, Morning Glory, Norris Basin, Monument Valley, Yellowstone National Park, Jackson, Independence Rock, Grand Teton National Park, Delicate Arch, Mud Volcano, Olympic Village, State Capitol building, Temple Square, Devil’s Tower, Casper, and much more on a guided bus tour from San Francisco.
We are offering complimentary airport pickup for the guests arriving at the LAX airport. For domestic flights airport pickup is available for 8:30 am to 10:30 pm and for International flights airport pickup is available from 8:30 am to 9:30 pm. Those who arrive before 5:00 pm can join the Santa Monica sightseeing tour for additional price.
Hotel: Best Western Plus South Bay Hotel, Ramada Plaza LAX or Similar.
We will start in the morning of the second day from Los Angeles. On our way to Vegas, we will pass by the largest desert in North America; Mojave Desert. We will make a short stop at Fashion Outlets where we will have lunch and do some shopping. In the afternoon, we will make a short stop in Vegas. In the evening, we will arrive in St. George to have the night stay.
Hotel: Zion Inn or Similar.
Fashion Outlets of Las Vegas at the southwest of Las Vegas. This mall has around 58 stores and restaurants and to name few are outlets of Polo Ralph Lauren, Williams Sonoma, Banana Republic, and Coach. The mall has been beautifully themed as the Urban Court and the South Beach Court. Fashion Outlets of Las Vegas is connected to the Primm Valley Resort and Casino.
Refers to a resort town in Nevada’s Mojave Desert Known as Las Vegas which is popular for its buzzing energy, casinos and infinite options related to entertainment. Main areas to visit is the Las Vegas Strip.
Today we will explore the Lower Antelope Canyon. We will visit lower antelope canyon to explore this beautiful place. We will spend time exploring it and then leave for Horseshoe Bend. We will enjoy time here as water flowing through the feet feels amazing. From here we will head to Monument Valley which offers a beautiful landscape and amazing sightseeing experience. We will have night stay in hotel.
Hotel: UTE Mountain Casino Resort or Similar.
Antelope Canyon which is a slot canyon in the American Southwest is a gorgeous place to explore. It is a beautiful site to explore the history of the Navajo people.
The meander with a shape of horseshoe in the river of Colorado Arizona is called Horseshoe Bend. The Grand Canyon is located in the north of this place.
Refers to the jeep tour of Monument valley, the visitors are allowed to sit in a jeep along with a guide who takes them to various sites in the monument valley, the ride is usually of 3 hours.
Refers to a place in San Juan County in the United States Of America, according to the census held back in 2000, the population of this city is 864. Geographically the area of the city is 74.4 km².
Page, situated in Arizona, US, is a wonderful touristy destination for tourists with family. This grand family point has professional arrangement for the visitors stay and plans. It has Lake Powell as one of the most powerful attractions.
We will take our guests to explore the famous Arches National Park. According to a recent report, there are at least 2000 Arches in this Park. Tour guide will take us close to the Delicate Arch and let us take pictures with it. After exploring it, we will drive to Canyonlands National park. It is a weird yet a wonderful place as it has colorful landscape. Our night stay will be in Salt Lake City.
Hotel: Ramada Inn SLC or Similar.
Arches National park located in eastern Utah is home to a number of natural sandstone arches. The bewitching red sandstone formations make the park an intriguing place to explore.
As the name suggests it is basically a national park situated at the south eastern Utah. It is located at a very beautiful land scape containing canyons, buttes and mesas by the river of Colorado. The legislation related to the park was converted into the law in the year 1964.
The 65-feet tall freestanding arch close to Utah is said to be as Delicate Arch. It remains open 24 hours a day. The beautiful landscapes make it an ideal choice to visit for tourists.
Today, we will visit a small town Jackson located in the heart of the Teton Mountain Range. Spend time here and then head to Grand Teton National Park to sightsee the beauty and explore Grand Teton Peak and Jackson Lake. From here we will head to the last stop of the day; Yellowstone National Park. We will explore some of the most beautiful spots on the Park like Old Faithful, Fountain Paint Pot, and Grand Prismatic Spring. Stay overnight at West Yellowstone.
Hotel: Yellowstone County Inn, Traveler Lodge or Similar.
Fountain Paint Pot is a beautiful and interesting thermal feature in Yellowstone Park. There is lots of diversity, including mud pots, geysers, and hot springs. There are great colors, and in winter visitors can walk on the snow around the geysers and bubbling sulfur pots.
Located in the heart of Yellowstone National Park, the Grand Prismatic Spring is one of the world’s largest hot springs. It is primarily known for its rainbow coloration which is the ultimate result of microbial mats around the boundaries of the mineral-rich water forming a spectacular colorful complexion in Yellowstone National Park.
In Northwestern Wyoming is located the Grand Teton National Park, it is almost 310,000 acres. The park also include some of the major mountains and peaks which are as long as 40 miles.
Jackson Hole is essentially a valley that is situated between the famous Teton Mountains and Snake River. It was given the name of “Hole” because when people enter it, it feels as if they entering a hole.
In the Yellowstone National Park of Wyoming, US, the Old Faithful Geyser is known for grand, scenic view. This name was given to the building in 1870, when the first geyser in the park got the honor of a name.
We will continue with our tour to explore the beautiful Yellowstone National. We will sightsee more attractions spots in the Park like Norris Basin, Yellowstone Canyon, Yellowstone Fall, Fishing Bridge, Mud Volcano, and Hayden valley. We will exit the park from the East Entrance to Buffalo Bill Dam and enjoy sightseeing the scenic views. For our night we will stay in Gillette.
Hotel: Best Western Tower West Lodge or Similar.
Buffalo Bill Dam is located in the Wyoming state on the Shoshone River. This is an arch-gravity concrete dam founded by the town of Cody. It has visionary schemes to irrigate the Bighorn Basin, and thus it transforms semi-arid areas into productive agricultural land.
The Fishing Bridge, WY is a recreational vehicle park located near the Yellowstone River mouth. The Fishing Bridge is a wooden vehicle bridge that provides a great platform for the visitors to park and fish for native Cutthroat trout. Now, fishing is not allowed from the bridge, but visitors can watch White Pelicans and other waterfowl gliding in the crystal clear water.
Hayden Valley is a sub-alpine, large valley in Yellowstone National Park. It is between Yellowstone Lake and Yellowstone Falls. Along the river is the valley floor where Yellowstone Lake is much larger. This valley is renowned for its view of wildlife in Yellowstone.
A Mud Volcano is sometimes also known as a mud dome. They are formed by geo-exuded mud or slurries, water and gases. These volcanoes do not produce any lava what so ever.
Norris Geyser Basin is the oldest, hottest and Yellowstone’s most dynamic thermal areas. Norris offers evidence of thermal features for nearly 115,000 years. The features may change daily owing to seismic activity frequent disturbances and water fluctuations. The water here is acidic
The first biggest canyon the river of Yellowstone is known as Yellowstone Canyon. The Yellowstone Falls provides an ideal view from the top of this canyon. It is located in state of Wyoming.
Located in Wyoming the Yellowstone Falls consist of 2 major waterfalls namely Upper Yellowstone Falls and Lower Yellowstone Falls on Yellowstone River in the Yellowstone National Park.
The US state of Wyoming is blessed with breathtaking waterfall through a cascade is Yellowstone National Park. The Park has been established in the year 1872.
Today we will explore famous landmark of Wyoming; Devil’s Tower. It is the first national monument of the country. We will leave Devil’s Tower and head to Mount Rushmore Monument and spend some time there. After having our lunch, we will leave for the Crazy Horse Memorial. It is a symbol of Native Indians’ fight against oppression. Then we will leave for Casper where we will spend the night.
Hotel: Baymont Inn & Suite, Parkway Plaza Casper or Similar.
An under-construction Mountain Monument in the Custer County of Black Hills is known as Crazy Horse Memorial. The place has best horse riding services in this region.
Crazy Horse Memorial is a mountain monument which is under construction on private land in Black Hills, South Dakota. The master plan of the monument includes a mountain carving. This monument started construction back in 1948 and currently is very far from completion. However, if this is somehow completed, it will be the second tallest statue in the world after the Statue of Unity.
The laccoliths and ingenuous intrusion in the Bear Lodge Mountains Wyoming is said to be as Devils Tower National Monument. This monument is famous for its height and unique look.
One of the traditional cracks climbing area in North America with hundreds of parallel cracks is known as Devils Tower. It is the most visited place located in Wyoming.
Refers to a sculpture located in the black hills, the height of the sculpture is 18m. The sculpture was constructed in 1927 and was opened for public in 1941.
Our first stop of the day will be at famous Independence Rock; a landmark along the trails of the Oregon representing the Western Spirit. Then in the noon, we will arrive in Utah to visit the Olympic Village for 2002 Winter Olympics. We will also sightsee State Capitol building, Temple Square of Mormon Church, and Great Salt Lake. We will end tour in Salt Lake City.
Note: Please Book your return flights after 20:00 pm from SLC Airport.
The Great Salt Lake is located in the Northern part of Utah and is the largest salt water lake in the West, The Great Salt Lake covers an area of around 1700 square miles.
A prominent and well-known landmark present in California (state of US) is Independence Rock. It is located in Wyoming.
It is also known as the salt lake temple and is being run by the church of Jesus Christ. The temple is situated in the city of Utah.
Temple Square is a religiously attractive place spread over 10 acres. It was constructed in 1853 and is functional as personalized by The Church of Jesus Christ. The spiritual appeal of the temple is remarkable among the tourists.
Utah Olympic Park houses six Nordic Ski Jumps. It hosted luge, skeleton, bobsled and Nordic ski jumping events. There is now a Big Air Pool, newly renovated and this park is the training center for athletes and a prominent destination for visitors
The House of Government in Utah has been established in December, 1912. There are offices of State Auditor, Attorney General, Lieutenant Governor and Utah State Legislature located in Utah State Capitol.
- The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
Free Airport Pickup is available on this tour.
Mandatory Fee:$180/per person for Yellowstone NP, Grand Teton, Mt Rushmore, Crazy Horse, Devils Tower, Horseshoe Bend, Great Salt Lake,Utah Olympic Park, Arch NP, Canyonlands NP, Monument Valley and Fuel Surcharge.
Antelope Canyon Tour Guide $4/per person.
Rates could alter without prior notice.
Airport pickup service charges $10/person.
Optional fees will be paid in cash to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Guide will arrange meals and drinks when requested as they are not included in the package.
Daily Service charges for driver and the guide is $10 minimum per person.
$10 per person per US National park from 1 Jan, 2020 would be charged. Yellowstone National Park, Grand Teton National Park, Horseshoe Bay, Bryce Canyon, Zion National Park, Arch National Park, Canyonland National Park, Devil Tower, Yosemite National Park, etc.
Such expenses as telephone services, alcoholic drinks, beverages and laundry services which are private room services.
Services related to travel insurance.
Other personal expenses.
Important: We never encourage customers to purchase admission packages from outside sources and try using them in this tour with discount. If they do, they must arrange transport on the same day. If you skip some attraction, you cannot do it on your own. You can sit near the bus or visit some nearby place, but you will not be allowed to sit in the bus.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Antelope Canyon, AZ||$51.00||$51.00||$51.00|
|Monument Valley Jeep Ride, UT||$50.00||$50.00||$50.00|
|Santa Monica Tour, CA||$25.00||$25.00||$25.00|
- All the prices are listed in USD.
- Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- Prices may change without any notice.
- Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
- Free Airport Pick up from Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) between 8:30 AM to 10:30 PM. Take Hotel Courtesy Shuttle outside this schedule at your own.
- Meet the tour guide at the baggage claim area for Domestic arrivals and in front of currency exchange at Terminal B for the international flight.
- 5250 W El Segundo Blvd, (Ramada Plaza Hotel LAX) Hawthorne, CA 90250. You may self check in at the hotel.
- 15000 Hawthorne Blvd, (Best Western Plus South Bay Hotel LAX) Lawndale, CA 90260. You may self check in at the hotel.
- Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
Since this is a 100% guaranteed departure, in the case of a cancellation, a refund of 120% will be given. The refund, however, doesn’t apply to bad weather conditions, Airport Closures, State Emergencies or anything that is beyond our control as the tour operator.
Cancellation penalties per person for 1-4 day tours
⇒ 16 days or more prior to departure - 14% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ 7-14 days prior to departure- 35% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ 4-6 Days prior to departure- 50% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ Within 3 days prior to departure - 100% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ Departure day or no show 100% per person.
Cancellation charges for 5 days and above tour
⇒ A 14% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 46 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 35% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 21-45 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 50% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 8-20 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will also be incurred if the cancellation is done on the day of departure.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 5 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
9. Bring Cash to pay Tour Guide for Optional Activities. Activities are optional though, but every customer MUST purchase at least 2 attraction tickets. Few attractions are mandatory for all.
Li Qin Hou
One of the things i really liked about that tour was the Complimentary Airport pick up and drop off service. Next best thing was the accommodation, though our hotels were not 5 stars, but they were very clean and comfortable hotels. The organization of the our was amazing, there was no delay at all and our tour guide was very professional guy. we enjoyed a lot Temple Square, Utah State Capitol, Hayden valley, Antelope Canyon, Yellowstone Lake, Grand Prismatic Spring, Crazy Horse Memorial, Fountain Paint Pot, Arches National Park, Canyonlands National Park, Old Faithful Gyser, Morning Glory, Norris Basin, Monument Valley, Yellowstone National Park
The tour itself was really great, i just had a couple of issues, first the bathroom on the bus was for emergencies only,so we had to wait for breaks, also i really wish if admissions were included in the tour price. But other than that, we really had a great time, we loved all places we saw and the tour was very well organized. Hotels were really good and the tour guide was real nice guy. We really loved Temple Square, Utah State Capitol, Hayden valley, Antelope Canyon, Yellowstone Lake, Grand Prismatic Spring, Crazy Horse Memorial, Fountain Paint Pot, Arches National Park, Canyonlands National Park, Old Faithful Gyser, Morning Glory, Norris Basin, Monument Valley, Yellowstone National Park, Jackson
The best thing in that tour is we were picked up directly from the airport, and we were also dropped off at the airport, that was really helpful for us. we really enjoyed almost all the places we visited like Temple Square, Utah State Capitol, Hayden valley, Antelope Canyon, Yellowstone Lake, Grand Prismatic Spring, Crazy Horse Memorial, Fountain Paint Pot, Arches National Park, Canyonlands National Park, Old Faithful Gyser, Morning Glory, Norris Basin, Monument Valley, Yellowstone National Park, Jackson, Independence Rock, Grand Teton National Park, Delicate Arch
Lalita Jack Bawa
Golden Bus Tours is really an amazing company, it was my first tour with Golden Bus Tours and i really intend to do it again. Great organization and punctuality, really nice and helpful tour guide who deserved his daily tip for sure, and very comfortable cozy and clean hotels. In my opinion this was one of the best tour companies. I just wish id admissions and food were included, that would have been really amazing.
I just returned from a group bus tour from Los Angeles to Antelope Canyon, Devil’s Tower, Monument Valley, Mount Rushmore, Grand Teton and Yellowstone National Park. We were a party of 10. We purchased the tickets online. The tour is somehow expensive but it is well worth it! Thanks GoldenBusTours.