LAX Airport Pickup
We offer complimentary airport pickup for our guests arriving at the airport. For domestic flights guests can avail airport pickup from 8:30 am to 10:30 pm. For International flights airport pickup will be available from 8:30 am to 9:30 pm. Guests who arrive before 5:00 pm can join the Santa Monica sightseeing tour for additional price.
Hotel: Best Western Plus South Bay Hotel, Ramada Plaza LAX or Similar.
Los Angeles – Fashion Outlets - Las Vegas – St. George
We will start in the morning from Los Angeles after picking up guests. We will head to Las Vegas as we pass by the largest desert in North America; Mojave Desert. We will make a short stop at Fashion Outlets to enjoy lunch and shopping. In the afternoon, we will make a stop in Vegas to pick up guests. In the evening, we will arrive in St. George in the evening for the night stay.
Hotel: Zion Inn or Similar.
Bryce Canyon National Park – Zion National Park – St. George
Third day of the tour will take us to Bryce Canyon National Park in southwestern Utah. This Park is quite popular because of the beautiful Bryce Canyon. From here we will head to Zion National Park located near the famous town Springdale. It is also known as heaven on earth. We will leave for ST. George where we will have our night stay.
Hotel: America Best Value Inn or Similar.
Antelope Canyon – Horseshoe Bend – SLC
We will visit Lower Antelope Canyon on the fourth day of the tour. We will visit lower antelope canyon which is also known as heave for photographers because of it stunning views. We will spend time here and then later leave for Horseshoe Bend. We will enjoy time here and enjoy the feel of water flowing through our feet. We will leave for Salt Lake City to have night stay.
Hotel: Ramada Inn SLC or Similar.
Jackson – Grand Teton National Park – Yellowstone National Park
Today, we will first go to a small town Jackson located in the heart of the Teton Mountain Range. After spending time in Jackson, we will leave for Grand Teton National Park where we will sightsee the wonders of nature. Finally, we will make stop at Yellowstone National Park where we will explore Old Faithful, Fountain Paint Pot, and Grand Prismatic Spring. Our night stay will be in West Yellowstone.
Hotel: Yellowstone County Inn, Traveler Lodge or Similar.
Yellowstone National Park – Buffalo Bill Dam - Gillette
We will start our day with a tour of Yellowstone National Park and explore some more spots in the Park like Norris Basin, Yellowstone Canyon, Yellowstone Fall, Fishing Bridge, Mud Volcano, and Hayden valley. We will exit Yellowstone from the East Entrance and enjoy sightseeing the scenic views. For our night we will stay in Gillette.
Hotel: Best Western Tower West Lodge or Similar.
Devil’s Tower – Mount Rushmore – Crazy Horse - Casper
Our first stop of the day will be at Devil’s Tower which is the first national monument of the country. From here we will leave for Mount Rushmore Monument. We will have our lunch and then visit the Crazy Horse Memorial. It is a symbol of Native Indians’ fight against oppression. Our last stop will be in Casper where we will spend the night.
Hotel: Baymont Inn & Suite, Parkway Plaza Casper or Similar.
Independence Rock – Olympic Village – Salt Lake City Tour – Great Salt Lake – SLC Airport
Our group will first stop Independence Rock; a landmark along the trails of the Oregon which represents the Western Spirit. Our next stop will be at Olympic Village for 2002 Winter Olympics. We will also get a chance to sightsee State Capitol building, Temple Square of Mormon Church, and Great Salt Lake. Our tour will end in Salt Lake City.
Note: Please Book your return flights after 20:00 pm from SLC Airport.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
Tour is inclusive of hotel accommodation.
Inclusive of all taxes.
Tour is accompanied by tour guide.
Mandatory Fee: $170/per person For Yellowstone, Grand Teton, Mt Rushmore, Crazy Horse, Devils Tower, Horseshoe Bend, Great Salt Lake, Olympic Park, Zion, Bryce NP and Fuel Surcharge.
Antelope Canyon Tour Guide $4/per person.
Rates could alter without prior notice.
Airport pickup service charges $10/person.
Optional fees will be paid in cash to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Guide will arrange meals and drinks when requested as they are not included in the package.
Daily Service charges for driver and the guide is $10 minimum per person.
Such expenses as telephone services, alcoholic drinks, beverages and laundry services which are private room services.
Services related to travel insurance.
Other personal expenses.
Important: We never encourage customers to purchase admission packages from outside sources and try using them in this tour with discount. If they do, they must arrange transport on the same day. If you skip some attraction, you cannot do it on your own. You can sit near the bus or visit some nearby place, but you will not be allowed to sit in the bus.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Antelope Canyon, AZ||$51.00||$51.00||$51.00|
|Mandatory Fee: Yellowstone, Grand Teton, Mt Rushmore, Crazy Horse, Devils Tower, Horseshoe Bend, Great Salt Lake, Olympic Park, Zion, Bryce NP and Fuel Surcharge.||$170.00||$170.00||$170.00|
|Santa Monica State Beach, CA||$25.00||$25.00||$25.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
Kindly book your flights to depart from Salt Lake City airport (SLC) after 8:00 PM
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 5 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
Since this is a 100% guaranteed departure, in the case of a cancellation, a refund of 120% will be given. The refund, however, doesn’t apply to bad weather conditions, Airport Closures, State Emergencies or anything that is beyond our control as the tour operator.
Cancellation penalties per person for 1-4 day tours
⇒ 16 days or more prior to departure- 10% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ 7-14 days prior to departure- 35% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ 4-6 Days prior to departure- 50% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ Within 3 days prior to departure - 100% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ Departure day or no show 100% per person.
Cancellation charges for 5 days and above tour
⇒ A 10% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 46 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 25% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 21-45 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 50% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 8-20 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will also be incurred if the cancellation is done on the day of departure.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
9. Bring Cash to pay Tour Guide for Optional Activities. Activities are optional though, but every customer MUST purchase at least 2 attraction tickets. Few attractions are mandatory for all.
The best thing in that tour is we were picked up directly from the airport, and we were also dropped off at the airport, that was really helpful for us. we really enjoyed almost all the places we visited like Temple Square, Utah State Capitol, Bryce Canyon, Hayden valley, Antelope Canyon, Yellowstone Lake, Grand Prismatic Spring, Crazy Horse Memorial, Fountain Paint Pot, Bryce Canyon National Park, Old Faithful Gyser, Morning Glory, Norris Basin, Monument Valley, Yellowstone National Park, Jackson, Zion National Park, Olympic Village, State Capitol building, Temple Square, Devil’s Tower
That is a brilliant trip, I had a great deal of fun, the visit direct was extremely proficient. I\'m anticipating with another visit!
This is a Multi day visit. I am a traveler, however I have never been to such a large number of attractions in a few days. This makes me feel that the time is very satisfying and I feel that the time is generally excellent. It is increasingly reasonable for everybody. The quick pace of life, a great experience.
I am shocked to see the low reviews on this. We had an absolute blast. This is a funny, educational way to get a view of West Coast Cities. The 2 people on the bus were hilarious. Loved them. The bus setup is neat. I think this is super fun.
I found it painful, crap, I mean I\'d have to really hate someone to send them on the tour. I found them to be obnoxious tour guide, loud and the woman was NOT funny. Everything negative on other reviews is true. If you are deciding whether to go, ask yourself if waving at pedestrians for an hour and a half while obnoxious guide tell you to look like you are having fun is how you want to spend your time.
I am SO glad we did this for the Antelope Canyon, Grand Teton, Yellowstone, Zion NP, Horseshoe Bend, Crazy Horse and Salt Lake City Tour . Guides were super entertaining and we had a great time! Highly recommend GoldenBusTours.
The tour guide was lively, nice and funny. He shared some interesting facts about some Salt Lake buildings which was cool. Awesome experience! I brought my two teenage nieces to West Coast for the first time. Thanks GoldenBusTours.
The tour was really very well organized, we moved exactly on time, there was no delay and even during the tour we were right on schedule, it was a great effort from the tour guide who was a great guy by the way. The accommodation was really comfortable, really clean and cozy hotels and we saw some amazing places, like Temple Square, Utah State Capitol, Bryce Canyon, Hayden valley, Antelope Canyon, Yellowstone Lake, Grand Prismatic Spring, Crazy Horse Memorial, Fountain Paint Pot, Bryce Canyon National Park, Old Faithful Gyser, Morning Glory, Norris Basin, Monument Valley, Yellowstone National Park, Jackson, Zion National Park . It was really a great tour and great experience. I really hope i can do it again some time
One of the things i really liked about that tour was the Complimentary Airport pick up and drop off service. Next best thing was the accommodation, though our hotels were not 5 stars, but they were very clean and comfortable hotels. The organization of the our was amazing, there was no delay at all and our tour guide was very professional guy. we enjoyed a lot Temple Square, Utah State Capitol, Bryce Canyon, Hayden valley, Antelope Canyon, Yellowstone Lake, Grand Prismatic Spring, Crazy Horse Memorial, Fountain Paint Pot, Bryce Canyon National Park, Old Faithful Gyser, Morning Glory, Norris Basin, Monument Valley, Yellowstone National Park, Jackson, Zion National Park
Fred M. Delreal
I am really thankful to one friend of mine who recommended Golden Bus Tours to me. It is really an amazing company, their services are wonderful and their customer service team are very helpful and patient. Also the organization of the tour was really great. we moved exactly on time according to the schedule that was given to us by the tour guide, who was a really nice and helpful guy. Great job Golden Bus Tours. We loved Temple Square, Utah State Capitol, Bryce Canyon, Hayden valley, Antelope Canyon, Yellowstone Lake, Grand Prismatic Spring, Crazy Horse Memorial, Fountain Paint Pot, Bryce Canyon National Park, Old Faithful Gyser, Morning Glory, Norris Basin, Monument Valley, Yellowstone National Park, Jackson, Zion National Park, Olympic Village
The best thing we loved about that tour is the tour guide. Our tour guide was really a great guy. He was very helpful and very professional yet so friendly and funny at the same time. Our bus was clean and comfortable though there was no bathroom available so we had to stop for breaks, the hotels were really clean and comfortable. I really would like to thank Golden bus tours for organizing that tour , it was a great 8 day vacation for us. We loved Utah State Capitol, Bryce Canyon, Hayden valley, Antelope Canyon, Yellowstone Lake, Grand Prismatic Spring, Crazy Horse Memorial, Fountain Paint Pot, Bryce Canyon National Park, Old Faithful Gyser, Morning Glory, Norris Basin, Monument Valley, Yellowstone National Park, Jackson, Zion National Park
This was a paramount visit and I will emphatically propose your name to other people. Guide was learned and supportive to all. Time given at different spots was adequate. Hotels were excellent. I will prescribe this visit to all. All the best from us
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.