8-Day Los Angeles/Las Vegas to Salt Lake City, Antelope Canyon, Bryce Canyon, Yellowstone National Park and Grand Canyon West Rim Tour
Tour Code: GOL-LA-443
Duration: 8 Day(s) / 7 Night(s)
Tour Guide: Chinese, English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
Fri (2018-12-14 To 2019-03-08) | 2018-12-20 | 2018-12-22 | 2018-12-24 | 2018-12-27 | 2018-12-29 | 2019-01-31 | 2019-02-02 | 2019-02-04 | 2019-02-05 | 2019-02-06
Join the guided bus tour from Los Angeles/ Las Vegas and get a chance to explore Glen Canyon Dam, Lake Powell, Antelope Canyon, Bryce Canyon National Park, Jackson Hole, Jackson Town Square, National Elk Refuge, Snow King Mountain, Grand Teton National Park, Yellowstone National Park, Old Faithful, Fountain Paint Pot, Biscuit Basin, Madison River Valley, Great Salt Lake, Utah State Capitol, the Temple Square, Grand Canyon West Rim, Hoover Dam, Ethel M Chocolate Factory, Botanical Cactus Garden and Tanger Outlet.
Begin our tour early in the morning after picking up visitors from the departure locations in Los Angeles. We will head to Las Vegas; on the way, we will pass through the Mojave Desert. In Las Vegas, we will take a short break and pick up the rest of the visitors from the Circus Circus Sky Rise Tower at 3:00 pm. Upon arrival in Kanab, we will enjoy the known authentic cowboy dinner. Night stay will be at the hotel.
Hotel: Best Western Red Hills Kanab or Similar.
Refers to a Motor way constructed at Clark County (Nevada Las Vegas). Nevada is located the north eastern side of Las Vegas. The motor way is of 1200 acre, popular for racing.
Refers to a night tour of Las Vegas, the tour starts at night and offers spectacular views of the Las Vegas Strip and down town where one can enjoy the Fremont street experience.
It is a place which is being visited by both the locals as well as tourist alike. The Las Vegas North Premium Outlets is a large mall that contains around 150 shops. The shops are more related to leather, gifts and different brands.
Las Vegas is perhaps one of the most popular cities in the world. It is popular for many different reasons, one of which being the shows and events that are hosted there. One popular show there is known as the Las Vegas Show.
Refers to a fantasy show held in the popular city of United States of America known as Las Vegas. The fantasy show is famous for the dance performances held there.
The Las Vegas strip is popular for its casinos and resort hotels. It stretches to the South Las Vegas Boulevard, and the strip is 4.2 miles in length. The strip is highlighted with lights, architecture and includes various attractions offering the best entertainment offerings.
It is a famous show held in the mile shops of planet Hollywood resort and casino Las Vegas. The show is famous for comedy, acrobatics, magic and other entertaining stuff.
Refers to a resort town in Nevada’s Mojave Desert Known as Las Vegas which is popular for its buzzing energy, casinos and infinite options related to entertainment. Main areas to visit is the Las Vegas Strip.
Representing an eruptive path, the Lassen Volcanic National Park is home to numerous volcanoes, perplexing mountain, lakes and the viciously spellbinding fumaroles. All these aspects build up as the remarkable volcanic park. With steaming water shaping the landmark, the tourist has much to look up to in every visit. Established trails lead to Little Hot springs, sulphur works and other attractions of the park. The hydrothermal areas are mostly spread throughout the whole area and are often harmful.
Refers to an incorporated town in Clark County and also a port situated near the river of Colorado, The town is 90 miles away from the south of Las Vegas.
Refers to a National Monument in north eastern part of California, The monument is situated on the northeastern part of the medicine Lake volcano. The Volcano covers the largest total area.
Begin our day in the morning and head to a Colorado river. We will visit Glen Canyon Dam, here we will take a boat tour of Lake Powell (optional). Our next stop will be Antelope Canyon, here we will enjoy walking through the Lower Antelope Canyon and take the best photographs. After that, we will explore the charm of Bryce Canyon National Park. The overnight stay will be in Salt Lake City.
Hotel: Spring Hill Marriott Salt Lake Airport or Similar.
Antelope Canyon which is a slot canyon in the American Southwest is a gorgeous place to explore. It is a beautiful site to explore the history of the Navajo people.
Look down at the stunning forest of rocks, watch the endangered species of wildlife and hike to see the most spectacular wonders of Mother Nature.
Colorado River is one of the most famous River of the United States, it is 1,450 miles long, it drains and extensive watershed that encompasses parts of seven US and two Mexican States.
A concrete arch dam located on the river of Colorado is called Glen Canyon Dam. It has been opened in the year 1963. It is one of the major sources of producing hydroelectricity.
It refers to cruise tourism service offered at Lake Powel which is a basin positioned at the Colorado River and a popular vacation spot visited by about 2 million people annually.
It is a reservoir located on the river of Colorado precisely between the border of Arizona and Utah, the area is considered as a well-known spot for vacation visited by 2 million people annually.
Page, situated in Arizona, US, is a wonderful touristy destination for tourists with family. This grand family point has professional arrangement for the visitors stay and plans. It has Lake Powell as one of the most powerful attractions.
Begin our day in the morning and enjoy breakfast. We will leave Salt Lake City and head to Jackson Hole, WY. On the way, we will enjoy the comfortable journey and the beautiful snowy view. First, we will stop at the Elk Antler Arches Square. The excitement begins when we will enjoy a horse-drawn sleigh ride through the National Elk Refuge. After sightseeing the spectacular beauty of the snow-covered Grand Teton Mountains we will head to the hotel for night stay.
Note: Horse Drawn Sleigh will be depending on the amount of snowfall.
Hotel: Quality Inn & Suites 49'Er or Similar.
Elk Antler Arches Park is a quite popular park, it is mainly popular because of its name and what it contains. The park contains four arches and each arch contains 10,000 pounds of elk antlers.
If you are looking for an exciting way to end your perfect winter day; then you need to take the Horse Drawn Sleigh in Jackson Hole. The beautiful landscape surrounded around the place will leave you in awe and a perfect way to complete your holiday.
Jackson Hole is essentially a valley that is situated between the famous Teton Mountains and Snake River. It was given the name of “Hole” because when people enter it, it feels as if they entering a hole.
Jackson town square is well known as within the Wyoming state, the Jackson Hole Town Square, serving as the local activity and events hub. The Town Square is popular, or its distinctive arches that are in shed elk antlers and these arches serve as the park gateways.
Located in Wyoming; White Elk Refuge serves as the biggest elk sanctuary in the entire world. Visitors can see the wildlife in its natural habitat and enjoy the fresh air in the wild. White Elk Refuge Park is a perfect place to take photographs and enjoy the wildlife.
In the morning, we will enjoy our breakfast and leave the hotel. We will stop at Snow King Mountain, here we will enjoy a gondola ride to the top (optional). It will be lovely to sightsee a fabulous view of the entire Jackson Valley and the beautiful Grand Tetons. Then we will sightsee wonderful mountain vistas, beautiful lakes, and rich wildlife at Grand Teton National Park. We will head to West Yellowstone to spend the night.
Note: Ski package includes Gondola Ride, Beginner's lesson, rental of ski/board, clothes and boots. But not includes hats and gloves.
Hotel: White Buffalo West Yellowstone or Similar.
In Northwestern Wyoming is located the Grand Teton National Park, it is almost 310,000 acres. The park also include some of the major mountains and peaks which are as long as 40 miles.
To discover the exceptional views of Teton peaks, the Elk Refuge, thetown of Jackson, and landscape views, is by taking the Scenic Chairlift Ride. The Scenic Chairlift carry passengers to the summit of Snow King Mountain while traveling through the breathtaking views of the region. Visitors soak in the dramatic mountain vistas while the chairlift elevates the passengers about ten thousand feet in just about ten minutes. The Scenic Chairlift Ride is the best way to discover the core charm of the region.
Snow King Mountain is located in the Jackson Hole heart and is renowned for its summer and winter time activities. Snow King has given lessons to ski, tubing, ice climbing, night skiing and also is an ideal place for family fun.
Begin our day in the morning after enjoying breakfast. We will visit Yellowstone National Park, here we will take a ride of snow coach deep and sightsee the charming view of a park that a covered in a layer of snow. The main highlights of the day include the Old Faithful, Biscuit Basin, Fountain Paint Pot, Madison River Valley, wildlife and more. The overnight stay will be in Salt Lake City.
Hotel: Spring Hill Marriott Salt Lake Airport or Similar.
It is located near to the Old Faithful Geyser in Yellowstone National Park. It is a renowned biscuit-like natural warm pool for swimming. Biscuit Basin is comprising of bright blue waters of Sapphire Pool. It is one of the most famous attractions in Yellowstone National Park,about 400-meter long boardwalk guides the visitors directly to the Biscuit Basin. This pristineSapphire Pool is the most recommended attraction while touring the Yellowstone National Park.
Fountain Paint Pot is a beautiful and interesting thermal feature in Yellowstone Park. There is lots of diversity, including mud pots, geysers, and hot springs. There are great colors, and in winter visitors can walk on the snow around the geysers and bubbling sulfur pots.
It is astunning wide-spreading valley, primarily recognized for the best blue-ribbon trout fishing. Madison River Valley is stretching from the Quake Lake to the northwest of Yellowstone National Park. Madison River Valleycovers up to ninety-miles to Three Forks City, during the fishing season, visitors enjoy fishing at the Madison River, as well as discover the breathtaking views of Madison River Valley, home to lush greenery, beaches, and much more.
In the Yellowstone National Park of Wyoming, US, the Old Faithful Geyser is known for grand, scenic view. This name was given to the building in 1870, when the first geyser in the park got the honor of a name.
The US state of Wyoming is blessed with breathtaking waterfall through a cascade is Yellowstone National Park. The Park has been established in the year 1872.
Begin our day in the morning, today first we will explore the beauty of Great Salt Lake. Next, we will sightsee the Utah State Capitol. Then we will visit Temple Square. After that, we will head to Las Vegas to spend the night.
Hotel: Park MGM or Similar.
The Great Salt Lake is located in the Northern part of Utah and is the largest salt water lake in the West, The Great Salt Lake covers an area of around 1700 square miles.
Salt Lake city is the capital city of the US state of Utah. There are several organisations who arrange a single day city tour which covers all the important landmarks and places to visit. Such tours include dine outs at famous restaurants for local cuisine, and shopping spree to buy souvenirs.
Temple Square is a religiously attractive place spread over 10 acres. It was constructed in 1853 and is functional as personalized by The Church of Jesus Christ. The spiritual appeal of the temple is remarkable among the tourists.
The House of Government in Utah has been established in December, 1912. There are offices of State Auditor, Attorney General, Lieutenant Governor and Utah State Legislature located in Utah State Capitol.
Begin our day in the morning and leave Las Vegas. We will visit the West Rim of the Grand Canyon. Here we may take an exciting helicopter ride over the Grand Canyon. Then we will sightsee the Hoover Dam. Head back to Las Vegas for the night stay.
Hotel: Park MGM or Similar.
Air tour west rim VGC offers an exciting air tour. This 35-minute flight takes you to scenic places, and you can watch the Grand Canyon from the sky high. The ride is amazing, and you can capture amazing photos.
The Grand Canyon National Park is the 15th oldest national park in the United States, it was also included in the UNESCO World Heritage Site. The Park covers an area of 1,217,262 acres.
Get out of your boring routine by hopping into a helicopter and enjoy the luxury tour of sightseeing to the Grand Canyon. View the majestic grandeur of the Colorado River, Grand Canyon and listen to the commentary. This is a scenic helicopter tour flying over Lake Mead, Hoover Dam and Colorado River.
The Grand Canyon National Park is spread on a very large area, one part of the park is known as the West Rim. It is a famous attraction and features think like the Skywalk.
A famous itinerary that is best to visit in summer is Hoover Dam. This destination is popular due to their breathtaking waterfalls. It is located in Arizona.
In the morning after having breakfast we will leave the hotel. First, we will take a tour of the Ethel M Chocolate Factory. Then we will stop at Botanical Cactus Garden and see the unique collection of Cactus plants. Before returning to Los Angeles, we will enjoy the great shopping experience at the Tanger Outlets. In Los Angeles, we will conclude our tour and drop-off visitors to the airport for their departure flights. Visitors may also choose to depart from Las Vegas.
Note: From Las Vegas visitors, may arrange their own transportation to the airport. Please see "Departure and Return" for more detailed information regarding when to schedule flights.
Barstow is situated in San Bernardino, California, United States. It was once a small mining point and railway track to Mojave Desert of California. It has very extreme climate condition with little rainfall all-round the year.
TheBotanical Cactus garden is situated at the Ethel M Chocolate Factory in Nevada. The factory and the garden is a popular choice for visitors who are allowed without any admission charge. The garden is known for their water treatment facility and environmental friendly environment.
In the Nevada state of United States, there is an Ethel M Chocolate Factory. The live making of chocolate can be seen at this museum. The visitors can also taste the chocolate as well.
Tanger Outlet Centre presents 400 designer plant outlet stores and 43 shopping outlet plazas in Canada and other 26 parts of the US. It represents one of the most memorable shopping experience ever.
- The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Pick-up and drop-off to a chosen location will be provided. ( Note the locations and times of pick-up)
A deluxe coach with air conditioning will be providing the transport. In case only a few passengers are there to take part in the tour a high top Mercedes 15 seat minibus may be used for this purpose.
Professional escort for the tour will be provided.
Hotel accommodation will be provided for nights.
All taxes are included in the price of tour package.
Mandatory Admission: $140/per person for Yellowstone, Grand Teton, Bryce Canyon, Horse Drawn Sleigh, Snow Bus and Fuel Surcharge.
Mandatory Admission: $105/per person Grand Canyon West Rim, AZ.
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets.Some attractions might be closed on public holidays. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
A minimum of $10 service fee per passenger per day is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of driver and the tour guide.
Though the meals are excluded,but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service-fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice: Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Air Tour West Rim VGC, AZ||$229.00||$229.00||$229.00|
|Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter Tour, AZ||$169.00||$169.00||$169.00|
|Grand Canyon West Rim, AZ||$105.00||$105.00||$105.00|
|Jackson Hole (Ski Package - Optional), WY||$150.00||$150.00||$150.00|
|Lower Antelope Canyon, AZ||$135.00||$135.00||$135.00|
- All the prices are listed in USD.
- Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- Prices may change without any notice.
- Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
- 17900 Jamboree Rd, (Hotel Irvine) Irvine, CA 92614 at 6:30 AM
- 600 N Broadway, Chinatown Senior Citizen Center, Los Angeles, CA 90012 at 07:00 AM
- 225 W, Valley Blvd, (Hilton Hotel San Gabriel) San Gabriel, CA 91776 (Hotel Guest Only) at 07:15 AM
- 123 South Lincoln Ave, (Lincoln Plaza Hotel) Monterey Park, CA 91755 at 7:15 AM
- 1300 S Golden West Ave, (99 Ranch Market Arcadia) Arcadia, CA 91007 at 07:15 AM
- 1500 S Raymond Ave, (The Hotel Fullerton - Hotel Guest Only) Fullerton, CA 92831 at 7:30 AM
- 3633 N Rosemead Blvd, (Knights Inn Rosemead) Rosemead, CA 91770 at 07:30 AM
- 222 W Houston Ave, (Howard Johnson Inn) Fullerton, CA 92832 at 7:10 AM
- 9488 Valley Blvd, (Quality Inn) Rosemead, CA 91770 at 07:45 AM
- 1211 E Garvey Street, (Park Inn Radisson - Hotel Guest Only) Covina, CA 91724 at 07:45 AM
- 3200 W Temple Ave, (La Quinta Inn & Suite Pomona - Hotel Guest Only) Pomona, CA 91768 at 8:00 AM
- 9920 Valley Blvd, (Holiday Inn) El Monte, CA 91731 (Hotel Guest Only) at 8:00 AM
- 1 Industry Hills Parkway, (Pacific Palm Resorts) City of Industry, CA 91744 (Hotel Guests Only) at 08:00 AM
- 21725 E. Gateway Center Dr,(Holiday Inn Diamond Bar - Hotel Guest Only) Diamond Bar, CA 91765 at 8:30 AM
- 18880 E Gale Ave, (Best Westen Executive) Rowland Heights, CA 91748 at 8:45 AM
- 9775 Base Line Rd, 99 Ranch Market Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730 at 9:00 AM
- 5757 Wayne Newton Blvd, (Las Vegas Airport-Terminal 1 (Starbucks on Level 1)) Las Vegas, NV 89119 at 01:30 PM
- 2880 S Las Vegas Blvd, (Circus Circus Hotel Las Vegas - Skyrise Tower 2nd floor lift) Las Vegas, NV 89109 at 03:00 PM
- 18880 E Gale Ave, (Best Westen Hotel) Rowland Heights, CA 91748 at 06:30 PM
- 1 Industry Hills Pkwy, (Pacific Palm Resort) La Puente, CA 91744 (Hotel guest only) at 06:30 PM
- 21725 E. Gateway Center Dr,(Holiday Inn Diamond Bar - Hotel Guest Only)Diamond Bar, CA 91765 at 6:30 PM
- 3200 W Temple Ave, (La Quinta Inn & Suite Pomona - Hotel Guest Only) Pomona, CA 91768 at 6:30 PM
- 1211 E Garvey Street, (Park Inn Radisson) Covina, CA 91724 (Hotel Guest Only) at 06:30 PM
- 9488 Valley Blvd, (Quality Inn) Rosemead, CA 91770 at 07:30 PM
- 222 W Houston Ave, (Howard Johnson Hotel) Fullerton, CA 92832 at 07:30 PM
- 1500 S Raymond Ave, (The Hotel Fullerton) Fullerton, CA 92831 (Hotel guests only) at 07:30 PM
- 17900 Jamboree Rd, (Hotel Irvine) Irvine, CA 92614 at 8:00 PM
- 14299 Firestone Blvd, (Holidays Inn) La Mirada, CA 90638 (Hotel guest only) at 08:00 PM
- 225 West Valley Boulevard, (Hilton Hotel), San Gabriel, CA 91776 (Hotel Guest Only) at 8:00 PM
- 3633 N, (Bokai Garden Hotel Rosemead) Rosemead Blvd, CA 91770 at 08:00 PM
- 123 South Lincoln Ave, (Lincoln Plaza Hotel) Monterey Park, CA 91755 at 8:00 PM
- 600 N Broadway, Chinatown Senior Citizen Center, Los Angeles, CA 90012 at 08:30 PM
- 9125 Recreation Circle, (Days Inn Fountain Vally) Fountain Valley, CA 92708 (Hotel guest only) at 08:30 PM
- 1300 S Golden West Ave, (99 Ranch Market) Arcadia, CA 91007 at 08:30 PM
- 9920 Valley Blvd, (Holiday Inn) El Monte, CA 91731 (Hotel Guest Only) at 8:30 PM
- Kindly book your flights (For domestic) to depart from LAX after 9:30 PM and (For international) after 10:30 PM. Free Drop off to this Airport but only at the time mentioned before
- Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ 30 days or more prior to departure - $40 per person will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 15-29 days prior to departure - 30% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 7-14 days prior to departure - 50% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 4-6 days prior to departure – 80% tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 3 days prior to departure – 100% tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ For the free or discounted customer $100 penalty is applicable for entire group if cancellation is requested 4 days before the tour for Yellowstone tours
⇒ For the free or discounted customer $200 penalty is applicable for entire group if the person is no show on the tour for Yellowstone tours
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
1. For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
2. No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 20 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Gift coupons are available in limited quantity on first come first serve basis.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
Best entertainment in winters. This is our second tour with this company. Last time we went to Niagara Falls and New York City. This tour was as amazing as the last one. All places were beautiful but the Yellow national park and Jackson Hole were on top. There were so much amazing activities. I never did skating before I was completely new and exciting experience for me but they guide me in such an excellent way that is become easy for me. Hotel stay was also reasonable and fine for me. Lovely days.
I went for this tour along with my two friends because its itinerary suited us a lot. We all were from the UK so got a bit of issue when guide texted on WhatsApp to give us specific information regarding pick up. We got this text a bit later because I and my one friend were not having a working mobile; it was all managed then easily because one of our friends finally found a working mobile. The tour guide was so friendly. It was a long trip and we never felt rush any single day. Beauties like yellow stone, Jackson Hole, Grand Canyon, and Los Angeles were breathtaking. It was full of activities with amazing stops and world-class restaurants to eat. It was a very memorable trip for me and my friends. Thanks!!!!
Alex, you truly guided with a fountain of knowledge. I personally learned and enjoyed a lot about all amazing places like Salt Lake City, Bryce Canyon National Park, Botanical Cactus Garden, and Temple Square. It was a trip of 8 days and every single day happened to be full of fun and activities. I was in all places for the first time and guide made me feel like home. I enjoyed a lot this entire trip. Thanks a lot!!!
I enjoyed all destinations and loved shopping experience at Tanger Outlet Center. Las Vegas was a world of fun and entertainment. Guide supported a lot all foreigners in selecting meals and shopping item as natives were well aware of all that. I felt so relax because time management and the team were so manageable for all the visitors. Amazing accommodations were experienced. Good days!!!
Experience of Elk Antler Arches Square, Yellow Stone Park, and Grand Teton National Park was exceptional in this entire tour. the itinerary was so perfect in all things and its timing was truly followed as we were lucky to have an amazing weather throughout the tour. From the timing of destinations and stops to meals and shopping everything was explained in an excellent way that helped all us a lot in managing all dimensions of this amazing trip. We were lucky to have Alex as our tour guide who was having a perfect taste of fun and his jokes created fun in the inner environment of the bus as well. Excellent job by bus team and I had memorable days!!! Big thanks with 5 stars.
I was free because of my holidays so I wanted to make a plan for a memorable trip this year because I hardly get free from a hectic schedule. I picked this long tour after consulting many people who had already joined it. I booked this trip online and got very good communication from the other side. Thanks to Alex who answered my email within an hour on a Sunday. We were picked on time and were dropped to the hotel. The trip began in an amazing way. The first day went so well that ended with yummy cowboy dinner. What I can say about destinations because names are enough to explore the attractiveness. Helicopter tour of the canyon and experience of Jackson Hole was just wow!!!!! I read a lot about all these places and experienced their beauty in real which was a wonderful experience. Thanks!!!!
Grand Canyon West Rim Airplane Tour was the best one experience of my life. I planned it when I booked this tour and managed my budget for all the fun of this trip. I also have experienced many amazing destinations like ice land where I found an expensive tour regarding all aspects. A cashless society was offering too much expensive services over there but this trip was not that much expensive!! Honestly, I had an amazing time on every visited destination. Thanks