Los Angeles – Outlets – Las Vegas
Today we will begin our tour from Los Angeles after picking up travelers. We will drive along Interstate 15 freeway and pass through the largest Mojave Desert. Here we will see the unique Joshua trees, the Pacific Railroad and the mysterious Ghost Town. We will stop at the State Line Fashion Outlet and enjoy quick shopping and have lunch. We will reach at Las Vegas in the afternoon and check in at the Stratosphere Hotel Casino. After some rest, we may join a thrilling night tour to explore the nightlife of the city that never sleeps$35). Enjoy known shows and stirring performances or try the world-famous; high roller. Following the night tour, we will head to the hotel for night stay.
Hotel: Stratosphere Hotel or Similar.
Hoover Dam – Grand Canyon – Las Vegas
Option A: West Rim of Grand Canyon
In the morning, we will head to the Hualapai Indian Reservation area to visit the Grand Canyon west rim. We will stop at the known Eagle Point and enjoy a walk on the Skywalk. Next, we will visit the Guano View Point and get stunned by the overwhelming beauty of the Grand Canyon. We may take the helicopter ride over the Grand Canyon (optional fee). Our last stop will be the wonderful Hoover Dam. Night stay will be in Las Vegas.
Option B: South Rim of Grand Canyon
Today in the morning we will visit the Grand Canyon south rim. From the Mather View Point, we will sightsee the breathtaking view of the Grand Canyon. We will take a tour of the Grand Canyon National Park and enjoy the scenic beauty and great views. We will stop by the magnificent Hoover Dam and head to Las Vegas for a night stay.
Option C: Free Day in Las Vegas
Today travelers may also choose a free time to explore the unlimited excitement and fun in Las Vegas on their own. In such case, we will not provide any ground transportation and tour guide service.
Note: Visitors who will arrange a free day in Las Vegas are responsible to submit $50/person tour fare variance to your tour guide.
Hotel: Stratosphere Hotel or Similar.
Antelope Canyon – Horseshoe Bend – Lake Powell
In the morning, we will travel to Colorado Plateau. Upon arrival, we will enjoy incredible views and take photographs at the well-known Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend. After lunch, we will visit Lake Powell. Our next stop will be the Glen Dam and sightsee the wonderful Lake Powell. Our night stay will be at the hotel.
Hotel: Lake Powell Resort & Marinas or Similar.
Monument Valley – Arches National Park – UTE mountain
Today in the morning we will sightsee the charming view of morning sunlight. After that we will visit the Monument Valley, this famous valley is the center of American western Indian culture. There we may take the jeep tour of the valley for an additional cost. Our next stop will be the Arches National Park, it is the world's most concentrated areas of sandstone arches. Our professional guide will take us closer to Delicate Arch and make sure that we all touch it personally and take pictures of it. Head to the UTE mountain for night stay.
Hotel: UTE Mountain Casino or Similar.
Four Corners Monument – Gallup- Albuquerque
Today in the morning we will travel to the Four Corners Monument. This monument is the only junction of four states. Then we will enjoy the spectacular views of the Colorado Plateau. After that, we will stop at Gallup and know about a deep Indian culture and customs. Our night stay will be in Albuquerque.
Hotel: Quality Inn & Suites or Similar.
White Sands N.P – Tucson Pima Airspace Museum – Mission San Xavier del Bac – Tucson
In the morning, we will start our day and explore the beautiful wonder; white Sand National Park. Next, we will visit Tucson Pima Air Space Museum and take a tram tour to see the great exhibition of US military airplanes (optional). Later we will witness the oldest church in the southwestern of US; Mission San Xavier del Bac. Our night stay will be at Tucson.
Hotel: Best Western Plus or Similar.
Kartchner Caverns S.P – Saguaro N.P – Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum – Phoenix.
Today we will visit the Carlsbad Cavern National Park. It is Arizona's most famed natural wonders. Then we will explore the Saguaro National Park. We also visit the Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum (optional tour). Head to Phoenix for the night stay.
Hotel: Holiday Inn & Suite Phoenix Airport North or similar.
Phoenix – Sunnylands – Palm Springs Shopping – Los Angeles
Today in the morning we will leave the hotel and travel towards the Arizona State Capitol. We will enjoy a city tour in Phoenix. Then we will visit the resort manor; Sunny lands. We will sightsee the visitor center and also take pictures. Next, we will stop at Desert Hill Premium Outlets and enjoy remarkable discounts on the world luxury brand shop and factory outlets. In Los Angeles, we will conclude our tour.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
Tour is inclusive of hotel accommodation.
Inclusive of all taxes.
Tour is accompanied by tour guide.
Mandatory admission: $100/ person for Monument Valley,Horseshoe Bend,Lake Powell,Arches N.P,Four Corners Monument,Albuquerque International Balloon,White Sandy National Monument,Saguaro National Park,Kartchner Caverns State Park and Fuel Surcharges.
Mandatory admission: $90/ person for Grand Canyon West Rim Or Grand Canyon North Rim, $50/ Person for Las Vegas free Day.
It is possible for rates to change without notice.
Cash payments of admission fee for Optional Activities would be made to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Though meals and drinks are not a part of the package the guide will arrange them upon request.
Minimum service charges for the driver and the guide will be $10 per person per day.
Telephone services, laundry services, Alcoholic drinks and beverages are private room charges.
Additional personal expenditure.
Note: Customers should not buy admission tickets or passes on their own and use them on this discounted tours. In case they do, they will have to arrange their own transport.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Antelope Canyon, AZ||$50.00||$50.00||$50.00|
|Arizona Sonora Desert Museum, AZ||$22.00||$9.00||$22.00|
|Grand Canyon Skywalk, AZ||$25.00||$25.00||$25.00|
|Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter Edge and Beyond||$0.00||$0.00||$0.00|
|Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter Tour, AZ||$175.00||$175.00||$175.00|
|KA Show, LV||$129.00||$129.00||$129.00|
|Lake Powell Boat Cruise, AZ||$50.00||$50.00||$50.00|
|Las Vegas High Roller, NV||$40.00||$40.00||$40.00|
|Las Vegas La Reve Show, NV||$176.00||$176.00||$176.00|
|Las Vegas Night Tour, NV||$35.00||$35.00||$35.00|
|Mandatory Fee: Arches NP,Antelope Canyon,Monument Valley,HorseshoeBend,Lake Powell,Four Corners Monument,Balloon Fiesta,Kartchner Caverns,White Sands National Monument and Fuel Surcharges||$100.00||$100.00||$100.00|
|Momument Valley Jeep Tour, UT||$50.00||$50.00||$50.00|
|Pima Air and Space Museum, AZ||$22.00||$22.00||$22.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
16555 Von Karman Ave, (Walmart Irvine) Irvine, CA 92606 at 6:30 PM
123 S, Lincoln Ave, (Lincoln Hotel) Monterey Park, CA 91755 at 06:30 PM
7272 E Gage Ave, (Ramada Inn Commerce) Commerce, CA 90040 at 06:30 PM
7709 Telegraph Rd, (Quality Inn Montebello) Montebello, CA 90640 at 06:30 PM
3633 N, (Bokai Garden Hotel - Knights Inn) Rosemead Blvd, CA 91170 at 6:30 PM
7828 Orangethorpe Ave, (Fairfield Inn Marriott) Buena Park, CA 90621 at 06:30 PM
225 W Valley Blvd, (Hilton Hotel) San Gabriel, CA 91776 (Hotel Guests Only) at 06:30 PM
9125 Recreation Circle, (Days Inn Fountain Valley) Fountain Valley, CA 92708 at 06:30 PM
9920 Valley Blvd, (Holiday Inn El Monte) El Monte, CA 91731 (Hotel Guests Only) at 6:30 PM
1311 Sycamore Dr, (Doubletree Norwalk ) CS 90650, Norwalk (Hotel Guest Only) at 06:30 PM
1500 S Raymond Ave, (The Hotel Fullerton) Fullerton, CA 92831 (Hotel Guest Only) at 06:30 PM
1 Industry Hills Pkwy, (Pacific Palm Resort) La Puente, CA 91744 (Hotel guest only) at 06:30 PM
400 S Baldwin Ave, (In front of Cheesecake Factory) Arcadia Mall, Arcadia, CA 91007 at 6:30 PM
800 N Alameda St, (In front of Main Entrance) Union Station, Los Angeles, CA 90012 at 06:30 PM
18880 E Gale Ave, (Best Western Executive Rowland Heights) Rowland Heights, CA 91748 at 06:30 PM
5250 W El Segundo Blvd, (Ramada Plaza Hotel LAX - Hotel Guest only) Hawthorne, CA 90250 at 6:30 PM
14635 Baldwin Park Town Center, (Courtyard Marriott) Baldwin Park, CA 91706 (Hotel Guest Only) at 6:30 PM
Free Airport Pick up from (LAX) airport For U.S domestic & Canada Flights between 8:30am to 10:30pm (U.S Domestic Flights);8:30am to 9:30pm (International Flights).
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 5 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
Since this is a 100% guaranteed departure, in the case of a cancellation, a refund of 120% will be given. The refund, however, doesn’t apply to bad weather conditions, Airport Closures, State Emergencies or anything that is beyond our control as the tour operator.
Cancellation penalties per person for 1-4 day tours
⇒ 16-30 days or more prior to departure- 10% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ 7-14 days prior to departure- 35% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ 4-6 Days prior to departure- 50% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ Within 3 days prior to departure - 100% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ Departure day or no show 100% per person.
Cancellation charges for 5 days and above tour
⇒ A 10% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 46 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 25% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 21-45 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 50% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 8-20 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will also be incurred if the cancellation is done on the day of departure.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
9. Bring Cash to pay Tour Guide for Optional Activities. Activities are optional though, but every customer MUST purchase at least 2 attraction tickets. Few attractions are mandatory for all.
I picked this long tour of 8 days with my husband and three kids. The beauty of every destination is worth mentioning but here I will go with the exceptional memories of places like Colorado Plateau, White Sands National Park, and Carlsbad Cavern National Park. It was a long trip of 8 days and I found it not that much expensive in many aspects. In this cashless society. I found good accommodations that made this trip even more relaxed. The bus was air conditioned and my kids were very okay because of the cool inner environment of the bus. I also found our guide and driver very supportive. Thanks
Its destinations and itinerary for 8 days was enough to make me feel happy and predict about this tour that I am going to have the best moments in this tour. For a person like me itinerary is very much important because it clears many things and I found this itinerary so perfect with a perfect description and timing of all to be visited destinations. I enjoyed every single day but a visit to West Rim of Grand Canyon and city tours in Phoenix are the exceptional memories in it. Thanks
This tour was recommended by the clerk of my hotel. He recommended it because of its proper and accurate timing and affordable price as well. I picked this tour and found that team of this tour was so professional in real sense. Driver and guide seemed to be skilled man and informative professionals as well. I was alone traveling in this long trip but was a bit concerned about my safety. I was so happy that they took some extra steps to ensure my safety. This was the sweetest gesture from their side. I have no reason for 4 stars and certainly this bus tour and its team deserves 5 stars for the remarkable services. Another thing which I want to recommend here after booking make it sure that you have Dean and Alex as your tour driver and tour guide. This confirmation is very important to have a same safe and lovely experience as I had. Thanks!!
I joined this tour along with my two sisters. We were so excited to visit all the destinations like Eagle Point Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum and Colorado Plateau in the itinerary and honestly it was a fantastic long trip where all destinations were enjoyed with enough timing with lots of fun. We were welcomed and got picked up from the airport. I noticed in this tour that driver and guide both knew their job very well. The guide was guiding in right way and was allowing us then to enjoy as well on our own. He was not too much talkative but was so balanced in his presentations. Talking about a driver is like talking about man of energy who was of crown attraction inside the bus. I must say that he had great sense of humor and his jokes entertained all of us. I enjoyed the meals as well and found an overall interesting and decent trip. Big thanks to all those who put their efforts to entertain all the visitors of this bus tour. Picking up from airport and then providing accommodation options is a very safe style of this bus tour for all the visitors who are not natives. Good job!!! Thanks a lot
There was a huge list of many destinations which we covered in these 8 days. We were a group of 5 friends who joined this trip. Every single friend was very much excited about all the destinations and we liked more or less all the destinations. I personally had a good time at places like monument Valley and Hoover Dam. Big thanks to the bus team for their information about all amazing destinations and arranging good stops to enjoy our meals.
A very balanced and organized trip of 8 day was enjoyed by me and my parents. There was fun, care, beauty of destinations, good eating options, friendly weather and an amazing team. Stops were managed wisely in accordance with the timing of lunch and it was a really comfortable trip for parents as well, not only youngsters. We literally covered many destinations in this 8 day trip that I do consider it of the best tour of my life. I liked all destinations. Thanks
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.