Our tour guide will be available at the baggage pick-up area of the Logan Airport in Boston. As soon as you arrive, head for the tour guide for further instructions.
Hotel: Holiday Inn, Mansfield or Similar.
Boston – Newport – New Haven – New York
We shall start the day early and will depart on our tour bus. We shall head straight to Newport, RI from Boston, MA. Our key stop in Newport will be at the, rich in history, Breakers Mansion. Once we are done here, we shall head out to Hartford, CT to visit the famous author Mark Twain’s House, which has now also been converted into a museum to keep his belongings intact for the public to see. After this informative stop at CT, we will drive in our bus to the famous New York City. For those who are tired and want to get some shut-eye, they can head straight to the hotel. For those visitors who want to see the famous New York City at night can opt for the night tour of the city for only an additional $25 per person.
Hotel: Hotel Somerset Bridgewater or Similar.
New York City
The third day of this trip shall be spent visiting star attractions in New York City. First stop will be the Statue of Liberty Cruise tour which will take you to the majestic statue and you will also get amazing perspectives of the city through the water. The once tallest building, Empire State Building, is our next stop. Later we will head to the USS Intrepid Sea-Air-Space Museum, which is an aircraft carrier turned museum. Next up, visitors can either visit the famous Ripley’s Believe it or Not Museum or can head to Madame Tussaud’s Wax Museum to view life size wax figures of influential figures. Up next is our last stop which will be the Museum of Modern Art, which has one of the best art collections in the world.
Hotel: Somersault Bridgewater or Similar.
New York – Philadelphia – Washington DC
Our first half of this day will be spent touring Philadelphia, as we shall head straight from NYC to Philadelphia early in the day. We will visit the famous Liberty Bell and the Independence Hall, both of which played a very key role in the American Revolution History. Once we are done in this historic city, we will embark the bus to journey up next to Washington D.C. In this capital of the United States we will visit Lincoln Memorial, Jefferson Memorial, Vietnam Veterans Memorial and the Korean War Veteran Memorials. Next up we will visit the famous US Capitol building(Outside view) and also the White House(Outside view), both of which are one of the securest locations on the planet. National Air and Space Museum is next on our list. Although it’s optional and has an additional cost of only $26 per person, We will take you for Washington DC in-depth tour covering the Capitol Hill (Inside visit), Supreme Court (Photo stop) and Library of congress (Inside visit).. Last but not the least; we shall not miss the chance to try authentic Chinese food at Washington DC’s Chinatown.
Hotel: Comfort Inn or Similar.
- Capitol Hill, DC
- Independence Hall, PA
- Korean War Veterans Memorial, DC
- Liberty Bell, PA
- Library of Congress, DC
- Lincoln Memorial, DC
- National Air and Space Museum, DC
- Philadelphia, PA
- Thomas Jefferson Memorial, DC
- Vietnam Veterans Memorial, DC
- Washington DC In-depth Tour, DC
- Washington, DC
- White House, DC
Washington DC – Corning – Niagara Falls
We will head from DC to Corning in New York, where we will visit the famous Corning Glass Museum, which will give you an insight into glassmaking. Up next we will visit the majestic Wonder of the World, Niagara Falls in NY. You will get a chance to take the famous ‘Maid of the Mist’ cruise-boat tour through the Niagara Falls. ‘Thundering Water Cultural Show’ is up next, in which you get a perspective of the Native American culture. Lastly you will get awestruck when you view the nighttime Niagara Falls Illumination at night, where the American sides of the waterfalls are illuminated at night.
Hotel: Days Inn or Econolodge or Similar.
Niagara Falls – Boston
We shall continue with our exploration of the Niagara Falls for the better part of the day. Here we shall view a movie on the Niagara Falls in IMAX, which will give you an insight into the history of the waterfalls. Next up you can avail the amazing in-depth tour of the Niagara Falls which will take you through the Whirlpool State Park and Old Fort Niagara, so get ready to take some amazing photos for you to remember this trip by. Once we are done here, we shall embark the bus to head to Boston.
Hotel: Holiday Inn or Similar.
Martha’s Vineyard/Coastal Maine and outlet tour
For this second last day of our trip, we are giving our visitors two amazing options on how to spend the day. Option 1 is that you shall be taken to the waterfront of Massachusetts, from where you will embark on a ferry to head to the perfect getaway island, which is Martha’s Vineyard. You can avail an optional Mini Island Tour once we are there, which shall take you through the amazing and old lighthouses of this island and also through an Alpaca farm, where Alpacas are raised and bred. Oak Bluffs is a small town on Martha’s Vineyard which is a must visit place up next, with its small cottages and home like feel. Another town to visit here is Edgartown, which has a lot of historic significance and amazing beaches to relax at.
Option number 2 is to leave Boston in the morning and head up north to Maine. Our first stop here will be the Perkin’s Cove, a small fishing village, which is in Ogunquit. You will have an additional option here to go on a fishing boat and get a step-by-step first-hand experience of how Lobster Fishing is done, which will of course be followed by an amazing lobster meal to eat. Up next, we will head to the ancient Nubble Lighthouse, which will give you perfect scenic views of the seafront. Later we shall head to York Beach in Maine, where we will visit the Kittery Premium Outlets so that you can shop here at amazing discounted prices. It is to be noted that between the dates of 08/03 and 08/07, we shall not visit Ogunquit or York. Instead, we shall head to Rockland in Maine to attend the renowned Maine Lobster Festival.
Hotel: Comfort Inn Randolph or Similar.
We shall begin the final day of this amazing trip in the city of Boston, MA. Here first off, we shall visit the campuses of one of the best institutions on this planet, namely, Harvard University (in-depth tour of approx 1 hour) and Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Up next we shall visit the Boston Common, which is the most famous 200 year old park in Boston. We will also visit the famous and diverse Quincy Market for a chance to shop around and eat. You will have an additional option to embark on a boat ride at the Boston Harbor which will give you an entirely different and beautiful perspective of the city of Boston. Once we are done for the day, visitors will be taken back to the Logan Airport for their flights back home.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Most of the tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. A minivan can also be used depending on the number of people booking the tour.
Tour is inclusive of hotel accommodation.
Inclusive of all taxes.
Tour is accompanied by the tour guide.
Free Airport Pickup is available on this tour.
It is possible for rates to change without notice.
Airport pickup service charges $4/person.
Cash payments of admission fee for Optional Activities would be made to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Though meals and drinks are not a part of the package the guide will arrange them upon request.
Minimum service charges for the driver and the guide will be $8 per person per day.
Telephone services, laundry services, Alcoholic drinks and beverages are private room charges.
Additional personal expenditure.
Note: Customers are encouraged not to buy admission packages outside and use them in this discounted tour. In case they do, transport need to be arranged the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Boston Harbor Cruise, MA||$23.00||$19.00||$21.00|
|Boston Lobster Dinner, MA||$35.00||$35.00||$35.00|
|Breakers Mansion, RI||$24.00||$8.00||$24.00|
|Corning Museum of Glass, NY||$20.00||$0.00||$17.00|
|Empire State Building, NY||$36.00||$30.00||$34.00|
|Harvard University In-depth Tour||$12.00||$7.00||$12.00|
|Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum, NY||$33.00||$24.00||$31.00|
|Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, NY||$30.00||$25.00||$30.00|
|Maid of the Mist Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$19.00||$11.00||$19.00|
|Marthas Vineyard Cruise, MA||$20.00||$9.00||$20.00|
|Mini Island Tour, MA||$25.00||$25.00||$25.00|
|New England Aquarium, MA||$28.00||$19.00||$26.00|
|New York City Night Tour, NY||$25.00||$15.00||$25.00|
|Niagara Adventure Movie, NY||$12.00||$8.00||$12.00|
|Niagara Falls Illumination||$6.00||$6.00||$6.00|
|Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour||$25.00||$18.00||$25.00|
|Ripleys Believe It or Not Museum, NY||$25.00||$20.00||$25.00|
|Statue of Liberty Cruise, NY||$29.00||$23.00||$28.00|
|The Museum of Modern Art, NY||$25.00||$12.00||$18.00|
|Thundering Water Show, NY||$21.00||$13.00||$21.00|
|Washington DC In-depth Tour, DC||$25.00||$10.00||$18.00|
|Yale University, CT||$11.00||$7.00||$11.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
From 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM, Free Airport Pickup service is available from Lagon International Airport Boston, MA 02128. Meet the tour guide at the baggage claim area.
From 9:00 PM to 10:30 PM $50 fee will be charged for 1 or 2 persons and $10 per additional person.
Arrival between 10:31 PM to 8:59 AM, guests have to arrange their own hotel transfer.
81 Harrison Ave, Boston, MA 02111 around 4:30 PM
88 Beach St, Boston, MA 02111 at 5:00 PM
Kindly book your flights to depart from Boston (Logan Airport) after 6:00 PM as there will be travel activities on the last day.
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
⇒ 14 or more days prior to departure - 35% of the tour fees will be charged as reschedule fees
⇒ 8-14 days prior to departure - 55% of the tour fees will be charged as reschedule fees
⇒ 4-7 days prior to departure - 80% of the tour fees will be charged as reschedule fees
⇒ 3 days prior to departure – 100% tour fees will be charged as reschedule fees
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ 14 days prior to departure - 35% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 8-14 days prior to departure - 55% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 4-7 days prior to departure - 80% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 3 days prior to departure – 100% tour fees will be charged as cancellation
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
The tour guide who just guided the whole visitors crowd deserves a little more appreciation because of the appropriate efforts and potential to just have the knowledge of everything on the tour and guiding the passengers about it. I think the tour fee really paid-off the worth on the amazing tour of eight days. we went to numerous memorials, parks, and country’s renowned attractions such as the White House and Independence Park. Good hotels!
Traveling is my hobby and being part of the hobby includes the fact that I like to learn and discover new places which interest me. After the 8 days of the trip I found out that I was missing the Washing DC and Philadelphia as indeed we explored the entire cities and the stunning view of White House, Philadelphia’s iconic Liberty Bell, Independence Hall's Park all just refreshed my true to the country. New York full city tour was also spectacular. Niagara Falls would be the destination which I can't erase from my memory as it quite interests me.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.