Atlanta City Tour (12/26 Wednesday)
Our tour begins in the morning from Atlanta and Duluth City. First, our tour group travels to Georgia Institute of Technology located in the Midtown neighborhood of Atlanta. It is also recognized as the leading public research university in the region. Make the next stop at Georgia State Capitol, one the oldest capitol buildings in the country, also a museum, built in magnificent Classical Revival architecture. Appreciate taking a tour of the renowned Luther King, Jr. National Historical Park, and Jimmy Carter Presidential Library and Museum. Continue to explore the charms of Atlanta Olympic Park, as well as discover behind the scene secret while taking a guided tour of the CNN Studios. Enter the famous Georgia Aquarium which comprises over 10 million gallons of waters. The giant aquarium is home to over a hundred thousand oceanic wildlife species collected from all around the world. Later, our tour group explores Coca-Cola Headquarters to learn about secrets of the world’s largest soft drink company. Overnight return to the hotels.
Hotel: Wyndham Garden Duluth or Similar.
Atlanta – Charlotte (12/27 Thursday)
In the morning, our tour group departs from Atlanta and head towards Charlotte. It is known as the primary financial hub in the US State of North Carolina. Upon arrival in Charlotte, our guests will enter the famous NASCAR Hall of Fame, dedicated to the well-famed drivers and individuals who performed exceptional skills in NASCAR driving competitions, and it honors the history, heritage, and future of motor racing along with the drivers and well-named celebrities. Afterward, our guests will be taken to City Hall, Bank of America Corporate Center, also recognized as the tallest skyscraper in the city. Return to the hotels overnight.
Hotel: Quality Inn Christiansburg, Quality Inn Roanoke Airport, or Similar.
Luray Caverns – Washington D.C. (12/28 Friday)
Depart from the hotel rooms early in the morning; travel to Luray Caverns located in western Luray in Virginia State. This massive underground cavern system was first discovered in the year 1878. It houses an array of magnificent underground attractions ranging from columns to mudflows, stalactites, stalagmites, pools, and more. Afterward, our guests will be taken to Washington DC where we will make the first stop at the Madame Tussauds Museum. Here, we will appreciate exploring the charms of 44 presidential wax sculptures and other significant celebrities. Witness the White House’s Oval Office, also identified as the Office of American President. Make a stop at the White House building for some photography. Next, our guests will set off to explore the renowned Lincoln Memorial, Korean War Memorial, the US Department of Treasury (exterior), and Vietnam War Memorial. Overnight stay in Washington DC.
Hotel: Quality Inn, Days Inn, Comfort Inn, or Similar.
Washington D.C. – Philadelphia (12/29 Saturday)
Depart from the hotels after a breakfast in the morning and arrive at the US Capitol. Today our guests will explore US Capitol on a guided Inside Tour; our guest surely won’t miss taking photographs with the backdrops of US Supreme Court, Library of Congress, US Congress, and many more at the sire (in a case of US Capitol building is closed for the visitors, our guests will tour it from the outside instead). Board an exciting Potomac River in Washington DC for some sightseeing around the top-notch landmarks and memorial around the city. After that, our guests will be taken to Philadelphia, one of the oldest and political historic cities in the country. To discover the historical political ambiance, our tour group enters the renowned National Independence Historical Park, where located the Independence Hall, the place where US Constitution was first debated. Discover the history of the city’s iconic Liberty Bell, and much more. Later, we will make a stop at One Liberty Observation Deck; the top-floor of the Observatory will showcase 360-degree panoramic views of this lively historical town. Overnight return to the hotels.
Hotel: Days Hotel East Brunswick, Red Roof Inn Edison, or Similar.
New York City Tour (12/30 Sunday)
Today our guests will explore New York City like never before on our exciting City Tour highlighting the famous landmarks in Big Apple. Starting the journey in the morning by getting on the top-floor of Empire State Building, the Observation Deck highlights the aerial views the bustling old town and more. Next, our tour leader will manage a Hudson River cruise to get closer to Liberty Statue, Brooklyn Bridge, and discover the charming New York Skyline views. After taking a cruise, we arrive at the USS Intrepid site. This aircraft carrier had played a vital role in the Second World War for the country, now it is docked at the harbor, residing various super-aircraft and Concorde airplanes. Our next stop is Wall Street which is located in the Financial District of Lower Manhattan. Enjoy roaming around this world-renowned region highlighting the New York Stock Exchange, Charging Bull, and much more. After that, guests will enjoy discovering the charms of Trinity Church, Times Square, and Metropolitan Museum of Art. New York City Tour also includes the famous Fifth Avenue, Rockefeller Center, Ground Zero, One World Trade Center, and similar. Broadway Musical Shows start at 7:00 PM in New York; guests are able to watch the exclusive musical shows before returning to the hotels (Note: for advance booking of Broadway Musical seats, consult our travel guide). Overnight stay in New York City.
Hotel: Days Hotel East Brunswick, Red Roof Inn Edison, or Similar.
New York Times Square Countdown (12/31 Monday)
In the morning, our tour group will have a chance to visit the two major sites in New York; Central Park and Fifth Avenue. Enter the Central Park of New York, recognized as the world’s largest urban park with a spectacular array of attractions for all kinds of visitors. Guests may choose to have the brunch at Lad M or at Luke’s Lobster. The Fifth Avenue is home to several world-renowned flagship stores, boutiques, and attraction; we will pass by the Trump Tower, Apple Flagship store, and more. After that, we arrive at Times Square Countdown Area for New Year’s Eve Celebrations. Guests will have the following options of New York Countdown Celebrations:
- Option A: For the guests looking to participate in the New York Celebrations by talking a Walking Tour will enter the countdown area, and the countdown zone remains closed for the pedestrian only. Guests will be captivated by the endless performances, music, fireworks at 12:00 AM sharp, and more. (Free Tour)
- Option B: For the guests looking a premium fun at New Year’s Eve can take the Applebee Party Pass which offers all-inclusive premium features for all the visitors. The Applebee Party Pass includes features ranging from Chef’s selection Buffet to Premium Open Bar, Party Favors, House DJ, Dance Floor, Champagne Toast at Midnight, Live Entertainment, and much more (Fee is included as $375 for adults, $250 for kids)
- Option C: Board on an exciting New York Countdown Cruise to enjoy the New Year’s Eve from a completely different angle. The exciting Countdown Cruise offers the visitors 3-hour first-rate entertainment. Dance floor, Open Bar, Live Music, Midnight Toast, Fireworks, and much more. (Countdown Cruise fee is included as $411/person, including transfer service to the pier) Guests will be staying at Days Hotel East Brunswick, Red Roof Inn Edison, or similar Day7 Delaware (1st January, Tuesday) Today, our tour group travels to Delaware, a small Atlantic US State, also known as the First State in the country. It is bordered by the wide-ranging dune beaches at the Atlantic Ocean waterfront, as well as housing 18th-century Colonial landmarks. Take a tour of the Christian Mall to enjoy famous brand shopping for special sale discounts. Later, we will take our guests back to the hotels.
Hotel: Quality Inn Christiansburg, Quality Inn Roanoke Airport, or Similar.
Today, our tour group travels to Delaware, a small Atlantic US State, also known as the First State in the country. It is bordered by the wide-ranging dune beaches at the Atlantic Ocean waterfront, as well as housing 18th-century Colonial landmarks. Take a tour of the Christian Mall to enjoy famous brand shopping for special sale discounts. Later, we will take our guests back to the hotels.
Hotel: Quality Inn Christiansburg, Quality Inn Roanoke Airport, or Similar.
Return to Atlanta
Guests will be taken back to the Atlanta which passing by the charms of Charlotte city. Upon arrival in Atlanta, our tour will be concluded.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Most of the tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. A minivan can also be used depending on the number of people booking the tour.
Tour is inclusive of hotel accommodation.
Inclusive of all taxes.
Tour is accompanied by the tour guide.
Rates could alter without prior notice.
Optional fees will be paid in cash to the guide.Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Guide will arrange meals and drinks when requested as they are not included in the package.
Daily Service charges for driver and the guide is $10 minimum per person.
Such expenses as telephone services, alcoholic drinks, beverages and laundry services which are private room services.
Services related to travel insurance.
Other personal expenses.
Important: We never encourage customers to purchase admission packages from outside sources and try using them in this tour with discount. If they do, they must arrange transport on the same day. If you skip some attraction, you cannot do it on your own. You can sit near the bus or visit some nearby place, but you will not be allowed to sit in the bus.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|CNN Studios, GA||$16.34||$15.25||$15.25|
|Coca-Cola Headquarters, GA||$18.51||$14.16||$16.34|
|DC Cruise, DC||$26.00||$18.00||$23.00|
|Empire State Building, NY||$39.20||$34.00||$38.20|
|Georgia Aquarium, GA||$43.15||$36.67||$39.91|
|Jimmy Carter Library and Museum, GA||$8.00||$8.00||$6.00|
|Luray Caverns, VA||$28.00||$15.00||$28.00|
|Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, DC||$23.00||$17.00||$23.00|
|Metropolitan Museum of Art, NY||$25.00||$0.00||$17.00|
|NASCAR Hall of Fame, NC||$25.00||$18.00||$22.00|
|One Liberty Observation Deck, PA||$14.50||$9.50||$14.50|
|Statue of Liberty Cruise, NY||$29.00||$17.00||$24.00|
|USS Intrepid, NY||$33.00||$24.00||$31.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
355 Ferst Dr NW, (Entrance of Visitor Parking 2) Atlanta, GA 30313 at 08:30 PM
2300 Pleasant Hill Rd, (The Great Wall Supermarket) Duluth, GA 30096 at 08:30 PM
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 18 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Final hotels booked may not be same as the one mentioned on the website.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ A 15% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 13 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 40% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3-12 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs on departure day.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
I have been on different tours previously but this one was surely one of the most amazing ones till now. I love traveling but also don’t like poor accommodations. This tour had amazing facilities whether it is the transportation or the hotels. There was a very strange combination of the sites chosen but this saved the tour from becoming boring. The tour guide was a very jolly person and I enjoyed his company as well as his knowledge of every place especially the Georgia Institute of Technology and the White House.
I recommend this tour because I chose this tour when I was with my son who had come to visit me from the university. We were looking for a way to spend our time together and also making it interesting. My son asked me to book this tour which was recommended by one of his friends. I would recommend this if you are willing to spend a good vacation with your family because there were great accommodations everywhere there were proper facilities for people who got sick or the adults who had a problem walking long distances
The tour all together was a thrilling experience. This tour included a taste of every kind of tourist site. From natural caves to cruises, this tour covered everything. The most interesting portion was the memorials and historic places which made us realize the honorable sacrifices and past of our country. My mother and I enjoyed the shopping at the end of the tour. The hotel rooms were great and we got good sleep all through the tour. My mother had some medical concerns which were being well-taken care off by the staff.
The selection of the places was good as well as the tour guide and transportation but the only thing that bothered me was the hotel accommodations which were not always good. But for the tour itself, my brother and I always enjoyed wherever we went also our tour guide was always telling about the places we visited. I am very interested in history so it was always a pleasure tagging along with the guide at such places.
My family selected this tour and although I preferred to travel by my own self I had to try touring companies. It was quite an amazing experience. This tour was very well organized except for the Newyork day because I kinda felt like it was all in a hurry but it was great to see all the art at the Metropolitan Museum. The hotel accommodations were also amazing which helped me recover fast from the fever I caught during the tour and surely was well treated. For me, the NASCAR Hall of Fame was the best place because I am really fond of racing.
This was my first ever trip to America and I wanted it to be mesmerizing. After consulting with my brother who had previously been living here, I came to a conclusion to book a tour for myself. This specific tour was a great choice because it included many great places. I am a nature-lover so Luray Caverns was the best local throughout the tour. The historic sites were fun because our guide told the history of the places sounding very interesting. The New York tour was well organized and the timing was also great. Strongly recommend.
The traveling was truly well managed as mentioned in the description even for places where there were a lot of attractions to visit. All the guests got good rest every night and my family never had complained regarding the hotel accommodations. We enjoyed the first three days very well because every place kind of fell into our interests. Anyhow, We were not allowed to shop at the 5th avenue on the last day so I didn’t see any solid reason for paying a visit there. However, some of the places on this tour are now my favorites which include the Lincolns Memorial and the US Capitol
In my opinion this was one of the best travel agencies i have dealt with, The tour was really very well organized the tour guide was really nice guy and funny, and he were also very professional. We saw a lot of great places like Georgia Institute of Technology, Georgia State Capitol, Atlanta Olympic Park, CNN Studios, Georgia Aquarium, NASCAR Hall of Fame, City Hall, Luray Caverns, Madame Tussauds Museum, Oval Office, White House. Also we really enjoyed One Liberty Observation Deck, Empire State Building, USS Intrepid, Wall Street, Charging Bull, Metropolitan Museum.
I was really amazed by that tour, on the first day we visited Georgia Aquarium which is the world’s largest aquarium! it was more than amazing, my kids were extremely happy about it. On day 2 we visited NASCAR Hall of Fame which honors the drivers, who have shown extraordinary competence in NASCAR. In Washington D.C. and we visited Potomac River in Washington DC for some sightseeing and Liberty Bell in Philadelphia. Also we enjoyed Christiana Mall in Delaware. It was really an amazing 8 days.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.