Hometown – Washington D.C.
Our professional tour guide will meet you near the baggage claim area. Airport pickup complimentary services for Reagan Washington National Airport and Dulles Airport are available for all passengers willing to join this tour. The timings of these services are 9:00AM-10:00 PM. We are also offering an optional night tour as well. At least four guests must be enrolled and must arrive before 5:00 PM.
*Washington Night Tour:
The City of Washington gives a different look altogether at night. Through this tour service of ours, you will be able to witness some of the best monuments and tourist attractions of Washington. Our guide will take you to the Air Force Memorial which will allow you to overlook skyline and Pentagon. The waterside reflecting pool will let you overlook at the U.S. Capitol building and National Mall, the rotunda of Jefferson Memorial and the WWII Memorial where you can oversee the grand Lincoln Memorial
Hotel: Hilton Washington Dulles Airport/Wyndham Garden Manassas/Holiday Inn Dulles Airport or Similar.
Washington D.C. – Philadelphia
We will begin our tour by traveling towards Washington D.C. The first place where we will stop is the National Mall which is also sometimes referred to as Capitol Hill. After spending some time on Capitol Hill, we will move towards the Lincoln Memorial which is a famous Monument of Washington. After visiting this 16-foot statue, we will move towards Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum. From here we will take you to the White House. At the white house, you can take some pictures from outside. We will also have the outside view of US Capitol. We will also pass by places like WWII Memorial and Thomas Jefferson Memorial during the tour.
After visiting Washington, we will move towards Philadelphia. Our first stop in Philadelphia will be the Independence National Historical Park. At the park, you can walk around and take some pictures. You can also go inside the independence hall and visit the site where the declaration of independence was made. You can also witness the Liberty Bell. We will end our day by visiting Liberty Observation Deck. The deck will enable you to observe a 360—degree view of Philadelphia.
Hotel: Sheraton/Hilton/Crown Plaza/Radisson/Hotel Somerset/Holiday Inn or Similar.
- Capitol Hill, DC
- Congress Hall, PA
- Independence Hall, PA
- Independence National Historical Park, PA
- Korean War Veterans Memorial, DC
- Liberty Bell, PA
- National Air and Space Museum, DC
- Old Capitol Building, PA
- One Liberty Observation Deck, PA
- Philadelphia, PA
- Smithsonian Institution, DC
- Vietnam Veterans Memorial, DC
- Washington Monument, DC
- Washington, DC
- White House, DC
New York City Tour
Our highly professional tourist services will enable you to visit every famous destination of New York in a single day. On the 3rd day, the first stop where we will take you is the Empire State Building. From the top of the building, you will be able to witness the New York City and the famous Central Park. After visiting Empire State Building, we will take you to the Hudson River from where you can enjoy the sightseeing cruise. While enjoying the cruise, you can take pictures of famous places like Brooklyn Bridge and Statue of Liberty. After the cruise, we will head towards the USS INTREPID. During the tour, you will also have the opportunity to see the Wall Street where you can take pictures at Trinity Church, New York Stock Exchange, Madame Tussauds’, Times Square and Charging Bull. We will conclude the day however not before visiting the famous Metropolitan Museum of Art. We will also pass by Rockefeller Center, Fifth Avenue, and Ground Zero.
Hotel: Sheraton Stamford/ Holiday Inn Stamford/Holiday Inn Bridgeport or Similar.
- Brooklyn Bridge, NY
- Central Park, NY
- Empire State Building, NY
- Ground Zero, NY
- Hudson River, US
- Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, NY
- Metropolitan Museum of Art, NY
- New York City, NY
- New York Stock Exchange, NY
- Rockefeller Center, NY
- Saks Fifth Avenue, NY
- Statue of Liberty Cruise, NY
- Statue of Liberty, NY
- Times Square, NY
- Trinity Church, NY
- USS Intrepid, NY
- Wall Street, NY
Yale University – Boston
We will start the 4th day early in the morning. We will begin the day by visiting the Yale University. In the university, we will try to learn about the history of the university. During exams, we will only visit the area open to the public. After visiting the university, we will head towards the city of Cambridge. After entering the city, the first place where we will go is the Harvard University. We will take you to the university’s old campus where you can have a nice photo session with John Harvard’s statue. Later on, we will pass by other famous tourists' sites of Boston such as Boston Public Library, old Trinity Cathedral Boston Park, and the Hancock Building. During the tour, you can also enjoy the Boston Harbor Cruise which will allow you to witness the older side of the city.
Hotel: Clarion Hotel/Holiday Inn or Similar.
- (MIT) Massachusetts Institute of Technology, MA
- Boston Common Park, MA
- Boston Harbor Cruise, MA
- Boston Library, MA
- Boston Lobster Dinner, MA
- Boston, MA
- Cambridge, MA
- Harvard University, MA
- John Hancock Tower, MA
- Massachusetts State House, MA
- New Haven, CT
- Prudential Tower, MA
- Quincy Market, MA
- Trinity Church, MA
- Yale University, CT
Upstate New York – Niagara Falls
The 5th day can turn out to be the most exciting for you as this is the day where you will have the opportunity to visit the famous Niagara Falls. The roar of the Bridal Veil Fall, American Fall, and Horseshoe Fall will make you mesmerized. We will take you close to the falls through Maid of the Mist boat ride. We will also see the history of the falls through the 45ft×25ft screen. Lastly, we will enjoy the night view of the Niagara Falls.
Note: Night view is not guaranteed.
Hotel: Quality Inn & Suites at the Falls/Holiday Inn at Niagara Falls or Similar.
Niagara Falls – Washington D.C.
We will provide you two options at the start of day 6. The first choice for you is to stay in the Falls Park and explore it yourself. The second option for you is to go for Niagara Falls In-depth Tour. The in-depth tour will cover Old Fort Niagara and Niagara Whirlpool State Park. Each passenger will pay $25 for the in-depth tour.
Hotel: Hilton Washington Dulles Airport/Wyndham Garden Manassas/Holiday Inn Dulles Airport or Similar.
Outlets – Home
We will conclude our group tour by making you visit places like Leesburg Premium Outlets where you can do some excellent shopping. In the outlet, you can buy some of the best-branded items at prices which are very much reasonable.
Note: Once the tour is complete, we will offer you an airport drop service which will be free. The service will be given twice and based on your departure time, and you can avail any.
• 2:00 PM drop off for IAD airport (Please book flights after 4:00 pm)
• 4:00 PM drop off for IAD and DCA airports (Please book flights after 7:00 PM.)
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
- 9. Please book your flights after receiving e-ticket for your tour.
Most of the Tours are conducted in 55 seats Air conditioned bus. Some time Tour is conducted in Mini Van based on number of customers.
Tour is inclusive of hotel accommodation.
Inclusive of all taxes.
Tour is accompanied by tour guide.
Free Airport Pickup is available on this tour.
Rates could alter without prior notice.
Airport pickup service charges $8/person.
Optional fees will be paid in cash to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Guide will arrange meals and drinks when requested as they are not included in the package.
Daily Service charges for driver and the guide is $10 minimum per person.
Such expenses as telephone services, alcoholic drinks, beverages and laundry services which are private room services.
Services related to travel insurance.
Other personal expenses.
Important: We never encourage customers to purchase admission packages from outside sources and try using them in this tour with discount. If they do, they must arrange transport on the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child (3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Boston Harbor Cruise, MA||$22.00||$17.00||$20.00|
|Empire State Building, NY||$37.00||$31.00||$35.00|
|Lobster Dinner, Boston, MA||$32.00||$32.00||$32.00|
|Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, NY||$25.00||$23.00||$25.00|
|Maid of the Mist Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$19.25||$11.20||$19.25|
|Metropolitan Museum of Art, NY||$25.00||$0.00||$17.00|
|Niagara Adventure Movie, NY||$12.00||$8.00||$12.00|
|Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour, NY||$25.00||$15.00||$22.00|
|One Liberty Observation Deck, PA||$15.00||$10.00||$15.00|
|Statue of Liberty Cruise, NY||$29.00||$17.00||$24.00|
|Thundering Water Show, NY||$20.95||$13.00||$20.95|
|USS Intrepid, NY||$33.00||$24.00||$31.00|
|Washington DC Night Tour, DC||$25.00||$15.00||$25.00|
|Yale University, CT||$11.00||$7.00||$11.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
Kindly book your flights to depart from IAD airport after 4:00 PM. Free Drop off service is availble to these Airport from 2:00 PM Valid for Tue Only.
Kindly book your flights to depart from IAD/DCA airport after 7:00 PM. Free Drop off service is availble to these Airport from 4:00 PM
Paid drop off service is available for 24 hours. $120 from(IAD/DCA), $200 from(BWI) for 1 or 2 persons and $10 per additional person will be charged.
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 18 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Final hotels booked may not be same as the one mentioned on the website.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ A 15% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 13 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 40% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3-12 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs on departure day.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
These 7 days were the best in my life. This was my first visit to USA and I was confused regarding the fact that how can I visit so many wonderful places of USA by myself. Thanks to this tourist service I have been able to witness almost all the popular destinations of USA. There are many places which I enjoyed however if I have to really choose then the Niagara Falls was one location which I can never forget. Really enjoyed the cruise and really enjoyed seeing Niagara from such a close distance. The hotels were very comfortable and the tour was economically good as well.
The tourist service was great and I really enjoyed each and every location of this tour. The touring guide was knowledgeable and shared some nice facts regarding the places with us which we did not know earlier. The empire state building and Niagara Falls were two locations which really made me fascinated. Overall everything was great on the tour. The only loop hole in the services was that, the bus driver was pretty rash at time and I saw some aged passengers getting panicked. Secondly I thing we could spend some more time on some famous destinations. I think the tour guide was pretty quick to move on some occasions.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.