Corning – Niagara Falls
In the morning, our tour group will depart from the Gaithersburg City in Maryland. Travel to Corning Museum of Glass representing the science of glassmaking with a wide variety of stunning glass artifacts. Here, our group won't miss watching the live Hot Glass Show. Continue the journey to Niagara Falls; the awe-inspiring views and roars of American Fall, Horseshoe Fall, Bridal Veil Fall will entice the tourists. Enjoy the Maid of the Mist voyage on Niagara River to take in the closer views Niagara Falls (In winters, Maid of the Mist cruise remains closed, experience Niagara Jetboat ride instead). All guests are invited to watch a Niagara IMAX film to learn about the history and culture of the Niagara Falls region. Board on our Niagara In-depth Tour to discover the core charm of the region; highlighting the famous Old Fort Niagara and the stunning Niagara Whirlpool State Park. Return to the hotels overnight.
Hotel: Adams Mark, Rochester Plaza, Park Plaza, Holiday Inn and Clarion Hotel or Similar.
- American Falls, NY
- Bridal Veil Falls, Niagara Falls, NY
- Corning Museum of Glass, NY
- Corning, NY
- Horseshoe Falls, NY
- Jet Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY
- Maid of the Mist Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY
- Niagara Adventure Movie, NY
- Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour, NY
- Niagara Falls, NY
- Niagara River, NA
- Old Fort Niagara, NY
- Whirlpool State Park, NY
Niagara Falls – Toronto (Canada)
Guests will set off in a morning while discovering the captivating views of Niagara Falls. Enter the Canadian side of falls while crossing the Rainbow Bridge. Guests can watch Niagara Falls IMAX movie to learn about the culture of this world’s wonder. Step on the top-floor of Skylon Tower located over seven hundred feet above the Niagara Falls; here, guests will enjoy tasting the lunch at the Revolving Dining Room. Continue to Toronto, the financial capital of Canada. Explore the iconic CN Tower Observatory, overlooking the breathtaking bird-eye views of Toronto, as well as experience Glass Floors of this Observatory. Travel to Lake Ontario while browsing the Ontario’s Provincial Parliament and City Hall. The fun will begin as soon as our guests board a sightseeing Lake Ontario cruise (In winters, the Lake Ontario cruise remains closed, our group will tour the historic Casa Loma). Return to the Chinatown to taste the authentic Chinese cuisines.
Hotel: Crown Plaza, Marriott, Don Valley Hotel or Similar.
- Casa Loma, ON
- China Town, ON
- CN Tower, ON
- IMAX Theatre, Niagara Falls, ON
- Lake Ontario Cruise, ON
- Lake Ontario, ON
- Mariposa Toronto Harbour Cruise, ON
- Rainbow Bridge, ON
- Ripleys Aquarium of Canada, ON
- SkyLon Tower Lunch, ON
- Skylon Tower, ON
- Toronto Chinese Dinner, ON
- Toronto City Hall, ON
- Toronto, ON
Toronto – Thousand Islands – Ottawa – Montreal
In the morning, our group will explore the charms of Thousand Islands on a sightseeing cruise on the St. Lawrence River (Thousand Island cruise is only operated in summers). Travel to the Canadian capital, Ottawa. Here, our group will tour the National War Memorial, Parliament Building; the iconic Peace Tower Hall of Honor, House of Commons, and more. Continue to Montreal, the largest French-speaking city. Make the first stop at Olympic Tower located alongside the famous Olympic Stadium. Explore the bird-eye views of the region from Olympic Tower Observatory. Step back in time while exploring the Old Montreal, and soak up the European charms of this historic region. Return to the hotels overnight.
Hotel: Western Plus, Hotel Gouverneur, Grand Times, or similar.
Montreal – Quebec – Boston
- Summer Itinerary (April – December): Quebec is one the famous French style city in Canada; wander around the cobblestone streets to discover the region’s famous boutiques, cafes, restaurants, art galleries, and much more. Step back in time to the New France while discovering the charms of renowned Place Royale. Arrive at Notre-Dame de Quebec Basilica-Cathedral and discover the wide variety of art exhibits as well as the Gothic Revival architecture of the building. We won’t miss taking photographs with the backdrop so of Château Frontenac, Parliament Building, and tasting the authentic French cookeries. Then, we will continue our journey to Boston, while on the way, make a stop at the duty-free stores. Upon reaching Boston, guests are suggested to taste the Boston Lobsters before returning to the hotels.
- Winter Itinerary (January – March): Today, our group will travel to Boston. On the way to Boston, we will make a stop at the duty -free store to fulfill the needs. Upon arrival in Boston, guests can taste the authentic Boston Lobster dinner before we return to our hotels.
Hotel: Doubletree by Hilton, Four Points by Sheraton, Radisson, or similar.
Boston – New York
Enter the Harvard University located in the old Cambridge town, Boston. Take a guided tour of the campus to explore the student culture of the campus, as well as don't miss taking photographs with the backdrops of the MIT main campus building and Statue of Three Lies. Our group will browse the top-notch landmarks in Boston such as the old Trinity Cathedral, Hancock Building, Boston Park, Prudential Center, Boston Public Library, and State House. Appreciate taking a sightseeing Boston Harbor Cruise. Arrive at Quincy Market which a wide variety of souvenirs, handicraft shops, restaurants, and much more. Here, guests are recommended to taste the New England Clam Chowders among many eatery options. In the afternoon, our group will be headed off to New York to stay overnight.
Hotel: Crowne (or Ramada) Plaza, Sheraton, Hilton, Courtyard by Marriott, or similar.
New York city
New York City is the American largest city, and today, we will set off in the morning to discover the core charms of this lively town. First, our group will visit One World Observatory (from 2019). Aboard a cruise for some sightseeing on the Hudson River; don’t miss taking photographs with the Statue of Liberty. After we tour the USS Intrepid exhibiting variety of super aircrafts, arrive at the famous Wall Street of New York. Here, browse the famous Trinity Church, New York Stock Exchange, and Charging Bull sculpture. While traveling around the city, guests will also witness the Fifth Avenue, Rockefeller Center, Ground Zero and One World Trade Center, and more. *if time permits, our group will also tour the Metropolitan Museum, Times Square, and Madame Tussauds.
Hotel: Crowne (or Ramada) Plaza, Sheraton, Hilton, Courtyard by Marriott, or similar.
- Brooklyn Bridge, NY
- Central Park, NY
- Freedom Tower, NY
- Hudson River Cruise, NY
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum, NY
- Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, NY
- Metropolitan Museum of Art, NY
- New York City, NY
- New York Stock Exchange, NY
- One World Observatory
- Statue of Liberty Cruise, NY
- Statue of Liberty, NY
- Times Square, NY
- Wall Street, NY
Philadelphia – Washington D.C
Begin the day by traveling towards the Philadelphia. Upon reaching Philadelphia, make the first stop at Independence National Historical Park holding some significant historic landmarks; enter Independence Hall where the American Democracy was first signed. We won't miss browsing the iconic Statue of Liberty, Statue of Washington, Congress Hall, and more. Continue the journey to Washington DC. Here, our group will first explore the grand monuments of the country including Lincoln Memorial, Vietnam Veterans Memorial and the Korean War Memorial. Reach the National Mall to visit the Smithsonian National Air & Space Museum. It houses a massive variety of space and air traveling exhibits including Apollo 11 Command Module Columbia and 1903 Wright Flyer. Appreciate the scenic Potomac River cruise (seasonal). While traveling around the city, guests will also browse the Thomas Jefferson Memorial, WWII Memorial, and many other great sites. Later, our tour will be concluded in Washington DC.
- Congress Hall, PA
- Independence Hall, PA
- Independence National Historical Park, PA
- Korean War Veterans Memorial, DC
- Liberty Bell, PA
- Lincoln Memorial, DC
- National Air and Space Museum, DC
- National Mall, DC
- Philadelphia, PA
- Potomac River Cruise, DC
- Smithsonian Institution, DC
- US Capitol, DC
- Vietnam Veterans Memorial, DC
- Washington, DC
- White House, DC
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
It is possible for rates to change without notice.
Cash payments of admission fee for Optional Activities would be made to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Though meals and drinks are not a part of the package the guide will arrange them upon request.
Minimum service charges for the driver and the guide will be $10 per person per day.
Telephone services, laundry services, Alcoholic drinks and beverages are private room charges.
Additional personal expenditure.
Note: Customers should not buy admission tickets or passes on their own and use them on this discounted tours. In case they do, they will have to arrange their own transport.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Boston Harbor Cruise, MA||$22.00||$17.00||$20.00|
|Boston Lobster Dinner, MA||$32.00||$32.00||$32.00|
|Casa Loma, ON||$25.00||$15.00||$20.00|
|CN Tower, ON||$43.00||$31.05||$38.05|
|Corning Museum of Glass, NY||$20.00||$0.00||$17.00|
|DC Cruise, DC||$26.00||$18.00||$23.00|
|Hornblower Niagara Cruise, ON||$34.70||$23.40||$34.70|
|IMAX Theatre, Niagara Falls, ON||$15.00||$11.00||$15.00|
|International Spy Museum, DC||$26.45||$15.85||$21.15|
|Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum, NY||$33.00||$24.00||$31.00|
|Jet Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$69.00||$69.00||$69.00|
|Lake Ontario Cruise, ON||$23.50||$16.33||$21.60|
|Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, NY||$25.00||$23.00||$25.00|
|Maid of the Mist Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$19.25||$11.20||$19.25|
|Metropolitan Museum of Art, NY||$25.00||$0.00||$17.00|
|Niagara Adventure Movie, NY||$12.00||$9.00||$12.00|
|Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour, NY||$25.00||$15.00||$22.00|
|Old Quebec Tour, QC||$25.00||$20.00||$25.00|
|Olympic Stadium, QC||$32.00||$16.00||$29.00|
|One World Observatory||$37.00||$30.50||$35.00|
|Quebec French Banquet, CA||$37.00||$30.00||$37.00|
|Ripleys Aquarium of Canada, ON||$39.55||$27.40||$27.40|
|SkyLon Tower Lunch, ON||$45.00||$39.00||$45.00|
|Skylon Tower, ON||$16.00||$10.20||$16.00|
|Statue of Liberty Cruise, NY||$29.00||$17.00||$24.00|
|Thousand Island Cruise, ON||$28.00||$13.25||$24.75|
|Thousand Islands Cruise Breakfast||$11.50||$9.50||$11.50|
|Thundering Water Show, NY||$20.95||$13.00||$20.95|
|Toronto Dinner, ON||$22.00||$22.00||$22.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
601 Independence Ave SW, (National Air and Space Museum, face to Jefferson Dr.)Washington, DC 20024 at 12:30 PM
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 18 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Final hotels booked may not be same as the one mentioned on the website.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ A 15% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 13 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 40% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3-12 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs on departure day.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
7 days are perfect for touring Washington DC to Niagara Falls, Boston, Toronto, Montreal and New York, I was fortunate enough to avail this tour from Washington DC which has a total duration of 7 days and 6 nights. This tour was truly exciting and gave me an opportunity to visit famous places like Niagara Falls, Ottawa, Thousand Island, Boston, Quebec, Washington DC itself and Philadelphia. All of this was available at a very high discount which was very pleasing.
I am in the sales and keep on my heels at all times. I was looking for a real break and believe me this tour package gave me the real break. This 7 day bus tour ensured all the places were visited with convenience and ease. The way towards Montreal, Toronto and Quebec were scenic.
I went crazy when I headed to such beautiful itineraries. I bet you people that you’d also go crazy by visiting all of these destinations. Wanna go once again.
The day I boarded it was not for 6 days tour. It was a 7 day tour package and was worried that I did a wrong calculation. But at the end I felt it would have been nice even if it extended for a day or two. I recommend.
It was great being part of the touring group that we joined from Maryland. The thing which I liked the most about the journey was its abundant destinations in both Canada and United States. I’m really happy that we toured the Ottawa, Montreal, especial the Niagara Falls from both sides. Our bus guide was a nice person who had been a great help for all passengers on board. The hotels at the end of each day were absolutely decent. I couldn’t ask for much enjoyment, Thanks a lot!
Spending majority of time at home for the last couple of months made me board this wonderful journey and free mind from exhaustion. I have never been on the bus tours before, but the experience wasn’t so bad after all. Online booking of tour seats is a great facility of this modern world. Everything was well managed. The Skylon Tower near Niagara Falls was wonderful. It was nice trip since they cared about the customers and we had the best time of our lives.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.