Corning – Niagara Falls
The journey will begin in morning from the lobby of Hilton Gaithersburg Hotel, from where the visitors will be picked, located at Gaithersburg, Maryland, USA. The first place that will be visited is the Corning Museum of Glass. The museum contains thousands of glass items that are uniquely cut to attract the visitors. After spending sufficient time at the museum, the tour will head straight to The National Niagara Falls Park. The park contains several water falls such as its main biggest fall, that is, Niagara Falls, and several others naturally stunning falls, Horse Shoe Fall and American Fall. Visitors will relax and refresh themselves at these sightseeing destinations. After the sunset, the tour will go the Cinema of National Niagara Falls Parkto watch Movie in IMAX. Visitors will divert, after the movie, either they can go the Niagara Fort or the Whirl Pool, according to the suitable preferences.
Hotel: Adams Mark, Rochester Plaza, Park Plaza, Holiday Inn and Clarion Hotel or Similar.
Niagara Falls – Toronto (Canada)
The tour will begin in the morning, visitors will head to the Canada. To reach Canada the tour bus has to cross a famous Bridge names as, Rainbow Bridge, which combines the two different territories. With a few more hours’ drive the tour will reach at the destinations of Niagara Falls, oneof the tallest falls in the world. Visitor have lunch on a highest point of tower to get full view of enormous seven hundred and seventy seven feet tall Niagara Falls. Then, the time will begin to get into Canada’s main developed city: Toronto. Tour will get into the city to see the CN Tower and several other landmarks such as the Parliament house. In summer season, the tour will head straight to the Ontario’s Lake to relax a little, where as in winter season, the visitors will go Canada Ripley’s Aquarium: all different and unique aquatic wildlife is stowed, and after the aquarium tour will visit the Casa Lomas Castle depicting Canada cultural history. After sunset, to have delicious Chinese food the tour will reach the China Town in Northern USA.
Hotel: Crown Plaza or Similar.
Toronto – Thousand Islands – Ottawa – Montreal
In summer season, the first destination the tour will proceed to is, The Thousand Island. It is a naturally stunning island lying between America and Canada borders where the visitors will walk around the main lake of the city and watch other amazing landmarks and attractive spots to create the excitement. However, the tour will then proceed to move forward from the Thousand Island to reach Ottawa, Canada’s capital city, also known as the pride of Canada. Inwinter season the tour will begin from here and in summer it’s continued. Visitors will see the parliament house on the way to National War Memorial where the visitors will spend some time while at the war memorial depicting all the wars they lost or won with bravery and honor. In the middle of noon, tour will head to Canada’s one of the biggest city: Montreal. The most famous place at Montreal is the Olympic Stadium, the largest Olympic stadium, also an Olympic tower is constructed beside the stadium to have full view of city and the stadium. Then the tour will head to the other two most famous attractions of Montreal city: Old Montreal and theNotre Dame Basilica. To have delicious food, visitors will be taken to China town in Northern USA.
Hotel: le Dauphin, Holiday Inn or Similar.
Montreal – Quebec – Boston
In summer season the crew will be on the way to Quebec in early morning. Entire city depicting French culture. The morning will get full of excitement for visitors as they will watch the distinctive streets, bars, restaurants and Hotels. Though, the crew will stop at the top attractive and suitable spots such as the famous cathedral and other spots that depicts the art of French culture, visitors will snap images with stunning art commodities. Then the crew will continue their journey to Boston and in winters the journey will start in the morning to reach Boston without visiting Quebec. To visit the Boston visitors will head totop museums of the city to watch and get informed by the America ancient cultures and the crew will also head tocertainmuseums that contains war equipment used in American History against other countries. In the middle of noon crew will wander around the shores of lakein Boston and after the sunset crew will get to eat the most delicious lobsters located in the Boston City.
Hotel: Sheraton, Doubletree, Radisson, Wyndham, Holiday Inn or Similar.
Boston – New York
The journey will begin morning to explore Boston city, as Boston is famous due to its famous and worldwideknowninstitutes of education. The crew will go to the Harvard University with a guided tour to visit the entire university, the crew move forward to next famous institute in Boston, that is, Cambridge. As the afternoon begins, the crew will be heading towards the Massachusetts famous instituted of technology abbreviated as MIT. The modern day technology and new inventions are pointed out and the students working on the projects will be shown to the visitors. Crew will head to Boston other famous attractions Trinity Church and Copley Square to spend some time there to snap the images of art and attractions there. Massachusetts state House is the last place to be visited to relax and refresh the visitors. Then the crew will head to New York City to spend the night.
Hotel: Sheraton, Hilton Hotel Somerset, Lafayette Yard Hotel, Wyndham Garden, Crowne Plaza, Courtyard and Hilton Garden or Similar.
New York city
As the morning begins, visitors will get ready to go to the New York City’s most attractive place, the tallest building, the Empire State building. Visitors will be taken to the top of empire state building to have a sight of the entirely busy New York City. Crew will later reach the next destinations, the Hudson River, to watch statue of Liberty. Air and Space Museum istop attraction in the city as it contains the latest samples and objects. An artificial hurricane is created in the museum that created due to circular movement of individuals around a specific place, there many other wonderful technologies relating to space. Visitors will also be taken to other top attraction of the city such as time square, art gallery and Charging Bull, Freedom Tower and World Trade Centre.
Hotel: Sheraton, Hotel Somerset, Lafayette Yard Hotel, Wyndham Garden, Crowne Plaza, Courtyard, Hilton Garden and Holiday inn or Similar.
Philadelphia – Washington D.C
Journey will begin in Philadelphia. Contains several American history related such as monuments, museums and ceremonials. The visitorswill be taken to the independence Hall where the history of America is honored by their statues and equipment and name of the warriors who fought for their country. Liberty bell is also be visited with its uniqueness and attractions. Then the tour will go to Washington DC to visit Lincoln Memorial, Korean/Vietnam War memorials. After spending some time there air and science museum will be visited will new wonders. In evening, the Potomac River is the best place to relax and refresh with quite fresh breeze and lovely view of the water.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
It is possible for rates to change without notice.
Cash payments of admission fee for Optional Activities would be made to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Though meals and drinks are not a part of the package the guide will arrange them upon request.
Minimum service charges for the driver and the guide will be $8 per person per day.
Telephone services, laundry services, Alcoholic drinks and beverages are private room charges.
Additional personal expenditure.
Note: Customers are encouraged not to buy admission packages outside and use them in this discounted tour. In case they do, transport need to be arranged the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Boston Lobster Dinner, MA||$32.00||$32.00||$32.00|
|Casa Loma, ON||$25.00||$15.00||$20.00|
|CN Tower, ON||$40.00||$29.00||$35.00|
|Corning Museum of Glass, NY||$19.50||$0.00||$16.60|
|DC Cruise, DC||$26.00||$18.00||$23.00|
|Empire State Building, NY||$34.00||$27.00||$31.00|
|Hornblower Niagara Cruise, ON||$29.32||$18.02||$29.32|
|IMAX Theatre, Niagara Falls, ON||$15.00||$11.00||$15.00|
|Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum, NY||$33.00||$24.00||$31.00|
|Jet Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$66.00||$56.00||$56.00|
|Lake Ontario Cruise, ON||$25.00||$17.00||$22.00|
|Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, NY||$25.00||$23.00||$25.00|
|Maid of the Mist Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$18.25||$10.65||$18.25|
|Metropolitan Museum of Art, NY||$25.00||$0.00||$17.00|
|Niagara Adventure Movie, NY||$12.00||$8.00||$12.00|
|Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour, NY||$25.00||$15.00||$22.00|
|Old Quebec Tour, QC||$12.00||$8.00||$12.00|
|Olympic Stadium, QC||$23.25||$11.50||$21.00|
|Quebec French Banquet, CA||$37.00||$30.00||$37.00|
|Ripleys Aquarium of Canada, ON||$35.00||$23.50||$23.50|
|SkyLon Tower Lunch, ON||$44.75||$39.00||$44.75|
|Skylon Tower, ON||$14.63||$9.90||$14.63|
|Statue of Liberty Cruise, NY||$29.00||$17.00||$24.00|
|Thousand Island Cruise, ON||$26.68||$18.95||$26.68|
|Thousand Islands Cruise Breakfast||$11.50||$9.50||$11.50|
|Thundering Water Show, NY||$20.95||$13.00||$20.95|
|Toronto Dinner, ON||$22.00||$22.00||$22.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
2 Montgomery Village Ave, (Holiday Inn) Gaithersburg, MD 20879 at 6:45 AM
601 Independence Ave SW, (National Air and Space Museum, face to Jefferson Dr.)Washington, DC 20024 at 12:30 PM
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 18 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ A 60% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3-10 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs on departure day.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
7 days are perfect for touring Washington DC to Niagara Falls, Boston, Toronto, Montreal and New York, I was fortunate enough to avail this tour from Washington DC which has a total duration of 7 days and 6 nights. This tour was truly exciting and gave me an opportunity to visit famous places like Niagara Falls, Ottawa, Thousand Island, Boston, Quebec, Washington DC itself and Philadelphia. All of this was available at a very high discount which was very pleasing.
I am in the sales and keep on my heels at all times. I was looking for a real break and believe me this tour package gave me the real break. This 7 day bus tour ensured all the places were visited with convenience and ease. The way towards Montreal, Toronto and Quebec were scenic.
I went crazy when I headed to such beautiful itineraries. I bet you people that you’d also go crazy by visiting all of these destinations. Wanna go once again.
The day I boarded it was not for 6 days tour. It was a 7 day tour package and was worried that I did a wrong calculation. But at the end I felt it would have been nice even if it extended for a day or two. I recommend.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.