Washington DC – Corning Museum of Glass – Niagara Falls
Guests can meet the tour guide at Hotel lobby at 6:30 am on Day 1 and start for Corning Museum of Glass featuring the collection of over 40,000 glass objects. We will visit the magnificent Niagara Falls, including the American Falls, Horse Shoe Falls, and the Bridal Veil Falls and gear-up into stormy zone： The Cave of Wind. Later, we proceed with Niagara In-Depth Tour; visit the Whirl Pool and the Old Fort of Niagara. Guests can enjoy the charming night view of Niagara Falls.
Niagara Falls – Maid of the Mist Cruise – Toronto
On Day 2, we enjoy the close-up view of Niagara Falls, experience a cruise ride on the "Maid of the Mist." We watch an IMAX movie called The Legends of the Falls. Cross the Rainbow Bridge, visit the Skylon Tower and see the best views of Niagara Falls. Later, we arrive in Toronto. We go ahead to sightseeing features the University of Toronto, Ontario Parliament Building, City Hall, and CN Tower.
Toronto – Thousand Islands – Ottawa – Montreal
We start on Day 3 morning from Toronto to Montreal stopping at Thousand Islands; take a cruise to experience the scenic wonders. In Ottawa, we visit the Parliament Building; see the Peace Tower, a focal bell and clock tower. In the afternoon, go to Montreal, visit Old Town Montreal. In the night, stay in a Montreal hotel and relax.
Montreal – Quebec – Boston
We will proceed on Day 4 morning to another beautiful French style city, Quebec and see the street signs, cafes, buildings and the atmosphere revealing rich French descent. Enjoy past period buildings along cobblestone streets, the area's boutiques, art galleries, and restaurants. Visit the Notre-Dame de Quebec Basilica-Cathedral, take pictures with hotel Château Frontenac and the Parliament Building and enjoy an authentic French cuisine. Later, we will head to Boston. Stay overnight in the hotel in Boston.
Boston – New York
On Day 5 morning, we start sightseeing by visiting the Harvard University guided by a Harvard Student. From there we go to Downtown Copley Square and visit Trinity Church, Boston Public Library, and John Hancock Tower. Later, take a scenic drive along the Freedom Trail, passing the State House of Massachusetts, Common Park, Boston Massacre Site, the Tea Party Site, and arrive in Quincy Market. After lunch, we proceed to New York. In the night, we stay in the hotel at New York.
New York – Philadelphia
We start in the morning on Day 5 to sightseeing beginning with the Wall Street, Federal Hall, Trinity Church and Ground Zero. From the One World Trade Center, observe New York City view. We will take a harbor cruise ride to view the Statue of Liberty, a universal symbol of freedom, visit the Metropolitan Museum of Art, Intrepid sea air & Space Museum. Later, our bus will pass by the Fifth Avenue, St. Patrick Cathedral, and Rockefeller Center. Optional: Freedom Tower, Statue of Liberty Cruise, and Metropolitan Museum of Art and Intrepid Museum. In the night, we will stay in the hotel at Philadelphia.
Philadelphia – Washington DC
We will start on Day 7 morning for the sightseeing tour that includes visiting sites such as the Liberty Bell, Independence Hall, and the Old Congress. From there, we continue to Washington DC and visit the vibrant US capital district featuring the Capitol Hill, White House, Thomas Jefferson Memorial, Lincoln Memorial, Korea War Memorial, Vietnam War Memorial, and the Smithsonian Institution & President Museum. The Tour Ends at Washington DC.
- Capitol Hill, DC
- Congress Hall, PA
- Independence Hall, PA
- Korean War Veterans Memorial, DC
- Liberty Bell, PA
- Lincoln Memorial, DC
- Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, DC
- Philadelphia, PA
- President Museum, DC
- Smithsonian Institution, DC
- Thomas Jefferson Memorial, DC
- US Capitol, DC
- Vietnam Veterans Memorial, DC
- Washington, DC
- White House, DC
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
- 9. Please book your flights after receiving e-ticket for your tour.
Most of the tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. A minivan can also be used depending on the number of people booking the tour.
This is a guided tour.
All Taxes are included.
It is possible for rates to change without notice.
Customers interested in front seats have to pay $60 per person.
Though meals and drinks are not a part of the package the guide will arrange them upon request.
Telephone services, laundry services, Alcoholic drinks and beverages are private room charges.
Additional personal expenditure.
Note: Customers should not buy admission tickets or passes on their own and use them on this discounted tours. In case they do, they will have to arrange their own transport.
|Attractions||Adult||Child (3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Boston Lobster Dinner, MA||$32.00||$32.00||$32.00|
|Cave of the Winds, NY||$17.00||$14.00||$17.00|
|CN Tower, ON||$31.00||$24.00||$24.00|
|Corning Museum of Glass, NY||$18.00||$0.00||$15.30|
|Harvard University, MA||$16.00||$8.00||$12.00|
|IMAX Theatre, Niagara Falls, ON||$14.50||$10.50||$14.50|
|Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum, NY||$26.00||$21.00||$22.00|
|Maid of the Mist boat ride, ON||$23.00||$13.50||$23.00|
|Metropolitan Museum of Art, NY||$25.00||$0.00||$17.00|
|New York City Night Tour, NY||$25.00||$15.00||$25.00|
|Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour||$25.00||$15.00||$22.00|
|One World Trade Center, NY||$34.00||$28.00||$32.00|
|President Museum, DC||$23.00||$22.00||$23.00|
|Quebec City Tour, QC||$25.00||$20.00||$25.00|
|Skylon Tower, ON||$15.00||$9.22||$15.00|
|Statue of Liberty Cruise, NY||$29.00||$21.00||$26.00|
|Thousand Island Cruise, ON||$26.00||$19.00||$26.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
620 Perry Parkway, (Hilton Gaithersburg Hotel lobby) Gaithersburg, MD 20877 at 6:30 AM
620 Perry Parkway, (Hilton Gaithersburg Hotel lobby) Gaithersburg, MD 20877 at 6:30 PM
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
There will be no change in booking after final confirmation.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
We charge $50/person as a fee if you cancel it 15 or more days before the tour departure
We charge $100/person as a fee if you cancel it 9 to 14 days before the tour departure
We charge $200/person as a fee if you cancel it 8 days before the tour departure
You will also bear the charges for other arrangements like airline or hotel cancellation if there is any
If you do not show up on the tour day then there will be no refund.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
Buy 2 Get 3rd Free:
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
1. We highly recommend you to provide your flight details while booking tour with us or at least send us flight details via email 3 days before your tour departure. In case of non-compliance, you will be asked to join your hotel on the first day of tour at your own expense
2. Please check our return timings before booking your return flights at the end of the tour. During high season (National and Summer Holidays) book your flights at least 1 hour later than the suggested time.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
Touring for 7 days, this was the first time, I am moving to such a big tour and that too covering so many places. Actually, my plan was to take a tour not exceeding 5 days, but this tour caught my attention, and so I took to this tour. I enjoyed the tour and they really took to a lot of places. It was amazing, but the cruise rides were like fast. It would have been nice to have a slow view of the places, stop take photos and so on, but I suppose it would have made us miss the other important sightseeing places. But for that, the rooms were good, and we reached on time at night.
The seven days tour was fascinating covering the most of the significant places of Philadelphia, US capital main features, Boston, Quebec and lots more, In fact, the entire bus had our group of friends and it looked like we owned the entire tour operations. The tour operator was helpful and tailored to our needs. We had no interference from anyone and everything went as planned. No time wastage and no unwanted queues, the food and the accommodations were as expected, like we were told while booking. The bus was in good condition and so traveling was enjoyable until we have returned.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.