Bay Area – Sacramento – Elko
In the morning, we will start our journey from San Francisco for Sacramento. Here we will visit the California State Capitol building. After exploring the great Museum, we will move towards Elko where we have a night stay.
Hotel: Golden Country Inn & Casino Elko or Similar.
Elko – Yellowstone National Park
Today we will head towards Idaho State, on the way visitors will enjoy the scenic route alongside Snake River. We will visit Yellowstone Bear World, a privately- owned wildlife park at noon time and in the afternoon, we will arrive at Yellowstone National Park. To sightsee some of the most bewildering attractions in the world we will take you to upper Geyser Basin Area: Silex Spring, Fountain Paint Pot, Clepsydra Geyser, Midway Geyser Area: Grand Prismatic Spring, Excelsior Geyser, Turquoise Pool, the famous Old Faithful Geyser and much more in by short time stay. Our night stay will be in Montana.
Hotel: White Buffalo Hotel or West Yellowstone or Similar.
Yellowstone National Park – Grand Teton National Park – Idaho falls
On the third day, in the morning we will explore further of Yellowstone National Park, today we will explore the Norris Geyser Basin Area: Emerald Pool, Steamboat Geyser, Porcelain Terrace; Canyon Area: Grand Canyon of Yellowstone, Upper Falls and Lower Falls; the Mud Volcano and Dragon Mouth Spring, the West Thumb Geyser Basin Area, Beautiful Yellowstone Lake, Abyss Pool, Black Pool, Fishing Cone, and much more.
Our next destination will be Grand Teton National Park; visitors will enjoy the route alongside Snake River. In the park, we will take many breaks to explore the beauty. We will also visit the unique arch gates made of elk antlers in the famous cowboy town of Jackson. Finally, we reach at the Yellowstone Bear World. Our night stay will be in Idaho.
Depending on the weather conditions, visitors can choose to take a boat trip on Jenny Lake (optional fee).
Hotel: Super 8 or Similar.
Idaho falls – Salt Lake City – Bryce Canyon
On the fourth day, we will start our trip in the morning to explore the Hills Air Force Museum, which is one of the biggest air museums in the USA. At noon, we will arrive in Salt Lake City. We will pass by places such as the Utah State Capitol, the Temple Square and the Eagle Gate Monument. To fetch your sense of wonder and imagination, we will reach Bryce Canyon National Park in the afternoon that is known for crimson-colored hoodoos, which are spire-shaped rock formations. Accommodation will be provided in Utah.
Hotel: Bryce View Lodge or Similar.
Bryce – Lake Powell – Horseshoe Bend – Antelope Canyon (Upper Antelope) – Zion National Park – Kanab
We will continue with our tour and head to the Lake Powell. To view the beautiful Lake visitors can take a boat ride (optional fee). Then we will move to experience the famous Horseshoe Bend, where the emerald-green Colorado River makes a giant 270° meander around the red horseshoe-shaped bend in the canyon. Our next stop will be Upper Antelope Canyon, where you can ride on jeeps driven by the local Navajo natives into the canyon's dreamlike caves (optional fee). Next we will take our guests to Zion National Park. Here you will fascinate the rich history of the past and love the excitement of present day adventures. Next, you will witness the Cowboy Studios (optional fee), and can also enjoy cowboy-style meals. We will return to the hotel in Utah.
Hotel: Days Inn & Suite Kanab or Similar.
Kanab – Grand Canyon North Rim – Las Vegas
On the sixth day of tour we will take you straight to Grand Canyon North Rim, it has the highest point in the whole Grand Canyon, we will visit the classic North Rim view, walk the paved trail out to Bright Angel Point, the trail is steel in places, with drop-offs and stairs, but provides dramatic views into Roaring Springs and Bright Angel Canyons. Next our group will be headed towards Las Vegas and arrive in the afternoon. You can join a guided tour to experience the beauty of Las Vegas. Optional activities include Night Tour, and one of the shows offered (optional fee).
Grand Canyon North Rim will only open from 5/15-10/15, we will replace Grand Canyon North Rim with Zion National Park while North Rim closed or due to uncertain driving condition.
Hotel: Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino or Similar.
Las Vegas – San Francisco Bay Area
In the morning, we will start traveling from Las Vegas to Bay area. We will arrive bay area in the evening or self-check-out take a shuttle from Las Vegas to Los Angeles.
$45 per person bus fee applies
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
- 9. Please book your flights after receiving e-ticket for your tour.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
Mandatory admission: $100 Yellowstone National Park, Grand Teton N.P, Great Salt Lake, Hill Aerospace museum, Bryce Canyon, Horse Bend, Glen Dam, Grand Canyon North Rim, Zion N.P.
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets.Some attractions might be closed on public holidays. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
A minimum tip of $9 per passenger per day for Tour Guide and Driver is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of the driver and the tour guide.
Though the meals are excluded,but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from the mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice: Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child (3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Antelope Canyon, AZ||$68.00||$58.00||$68.00|
|Chuck Wagon Cowboy Cookout, UT||$25.00||$15.00||$25.00|
|Jenny Lake Boating, WY||$25.00||$25.00||$25.00|
|KA Show, LV||$160.00||$160.00||$160.00|
|Lake Powell Boat Cruise, AZ||$48.00||$35.00||$48.00|
|Las Vegas La Reve Show, NV||$160.00||$160.00||$160.00|
|Las Vegas Night Tour, NV||$35.00||$25.00||$35.00|
|Las Vegas Show, NV||$90.00||$90.00||$90.00|
|Mandatory Fee: Yellowstone National Park,Grand Teton National Park,Great Salt Lake,Hill Aerospace museum,Bryce Canyon,Horse Bend,Glen Dam,Grand Canyon North Rim,Zion National Park||$100.00||$100.00||$100.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
3000 Paradise rd, (Westgate East Tower Entrance) Las vegas, NV 89109
4255 Spring Mountain Rd, (China Town) Las Vegas, NV 89102
2774 Livermore Outlets Dr, (Bus Parkig Area) Livermore, CA 94551
718 Franklin St. Oakland, CA 94607
46196 Warm Springs Blvd, (Marina Foods) Fremont, CA 94538
291 Geary St, (Macy's) San Francisco, CA 94102
1688 Hostetter Road, San Jose, CA 95131
199 California Dr. #199, (near Millbrae Bart) Millbrae, CA 94030
10122 Bandley Dr, (Marina Food Supermarket) Cupertino, CA 95014
777 Airport Blvd, CA 94010, Burlingame (Red Roof Inn SFO Airport)
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
⇒ $25/Transaction reschedule fee will be incurred if the reschedule occurs 8 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ $50/Transaction reschedule fee will be incurred if the reschedule occurs 4 to 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ No request to make any change will be entertained if request is sent 3 days before the departure date.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ 15 days or more prior to departure - $20 per person.
⇒ 8-14 days prior to departure - 25% of the tour fee per person.
⇒ 4-7 Days prior to departure - 50% of the tour fee per person.
⇒ 3 days prior to departure - 70% of the tour fee per person.
⇒ 48 Hours before departure date - 100% tour fees.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email. Cancellation charges are applicable to original departure date if in case you later reschedule your tour and cancel it.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
Working in an office is tiring as all time we can think of nothing but work and more work. I took a break and got into this 7 day bus tour. This was the best decision in the world. Follow me to this bus tours, I recommend.
It was lovely to visit so many places on this bus trip, a very well organized trip and we see the main sights. I enjoyed a lot in Horseshoe Bend and Zion National Park. It was generally great; I would definitely plan to take another bus tour on our next vacations.
It was long and somehow tiring tour, butit's value a lot. I have seen so many beautiful spots and gain great knowledge about the landscape and the cultures of the societies there. I must say thanks to my guide, he is a fantastic tour guide. His knowledge of the area is amazing. I must suggest accommodation need to improve.
I like Yellowstone a lot. We could spend a night there and had fun in most of the points. We can still choose what to eat though sometimes there were not many choices in each site. The views in each site were wonderful. The accommodations are nice too. I would surely recommend the tour to my friend as the price is reasonable and can visit a lot of place in such a limited time. My sister and i enjoyed a lot.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.