7-Day San Francisco to Los Angeles, Las Vegas, San Diego, Antelope Canyon, Grand Canyon South Rim and Theme Parks Tour
Tour Code: GOL-SFO-301
Duration: 7 Day(s) / 6 Night(s)
Tour Guide: Chinese, English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
Fri (2019-04-26 To 2019-12-27) | Fri (2020-04-01 To 2020-12-31)
We will explore Las Vegas, Horseshoe Bend, Grand Canyon South Rim, Mather Point, Upper Antelope Canyon,, Walk of Fame, the Chinese Theatre, the Dolby Theatre in Hollywood, Olvera Street, Disneyland Park, Lake Powell, Disney's California Adventure Park, San Diego Tour, Sea World, Coronado Island, San Diego Harbor, Balboa Park, Universal Studios, Beverly Hills and much more as we go on a guided bus tour from San Francisco.
Today we will leave the Bay Area for the one of the biggest cities of the West Coast; Los Angeles. Today we will get a chance to sightsee Walk of Fame, the Chinese Theatre, the Dolby Theatre in Hollywood, and Olvera Street for Mexican culture. We will also pass by the Walt Disney Concert Hall and Chinatown,
Hotel: Holiday Inn La Mirada or Similar.
A live performance auditorium in Entertainment complex, Highland Center Shopping Mall and Hollywood on California is known as Dolby Theatre. It has capacity of 3,401 people.
The Hollywood Walk of Fame consists of 2500 pointed terrazzo along with Hollywood boulevard having 15 blocks. The sidewalks also consist of embedded brass stars.
To watch Los Angeles reversing to its original outlook, visiting Olvera Street is just the right option. It is also called, “the birthplace of Los Angeles”. Tourists from all over the world appreciate this marketplace.
TCL Chinese Theatre is a worth money-spending point to visit. The HD sound and screen of the cenima has won the modern youth. The excellence of entertainment is the key of success of the theatre.
Option A: Disneyland Park or Disney's California Adventure Park (Optional)
Today in the morning we will begin our day. We will visit Disneyland Park, here we explore Fantasyland, Critter Country, Adventureland, New Orleans Square, Frontier land, Tomorrowland, and Mickey's Toon town. We will also enjoy the fireworks show and park parade. Head to the hotel for night stay. Disney's California Adventure Park: We may visit Disney’s California Adventure Park and enjoy the Disney magic with California fun. We will explore the Paradise Pier, Hollywood Picture Backlot, Golden State and a bug's land. We will be stunned by the special Pixar-themed parade and the white-knuckle roller coasters. Night stay will be in Los Angeles.
Option B: San Diego Tour (Optional Fee) + Sea World (Optional Fee)
We will begin our day in the morning and travel towards Coronado Island. It is the home to the famous Hotel del Coronado. We will visit the Old Town to explore the charm of the historical sites of San Diego. Then we will visit Sea World around noon. Here we will enjoy a variety of fantastic shows performed by penguins, killer whales, sea lions, dolphins and much more. Then we will enjoy thrilling and fun-filled rides like Wild Arctic Ride, Journey to Atlantis and Shipwreck Rapids. Night stay in Los Angeles.
Option C: San Diego Tour (Optional Fee) + Balboa Park (Free Activities)
On the fifth day after the San Diego City Tour, we will visit the San Diego Harbor. Here we will take a Cruise ride and sightsee the beauty around the bay (optional fee). Our next stop will be Balboa Park where we will enjoy a free time and witness the beautiful gardens, museums, and theatres. Head to the hotel for night stay.
Hotel: Holiday Inn La Mirada or Similar.
Just outside of Los Angeles, you can visit the Anaheim city that has Disneyland and numerous other attraction spots. It is an ideal place to visit with your loved ones, as it has something for everyone regardless of their age. You will certainly enjoy your stay in Anaheim.
Visit the urban cultural park of Balboa in San Diego which offers natural vegetation zones, gardens, museums, zoos, green belts and many recreational activities.
In the county of San Diego, there is an affluent resort known as Coronado. This small town is based on an island. It is considered as suggested destination for honeymooners.
It is basically a theme park situated in Anaheim (California). The unique point of this park is that it is being looked after and operated by the famous Walt Disney Company.
One of the two popular theme parks of Disney World that has been built in the year 1955 is known as Disneyland. The park is famous for its rides everywhere in the world.
California’s famous hotel that provides luxurious as well as affordable spaces to the tourists is Hotel del Coronado. It is located near Downtown San Diego from ten-minute drive distance.
Tourists and residents visit old Town San Diego, CA. The history and its culture are its main attraction. More than 25 restaurants are offering cultural and authentic cuisine, besides shopping and food options. There are many events and also entertainment features in the restaurants. Visitors can experience the finest days.
As the name suggests it is a tourism service which is provided in relation to the city of San Diego. There are various packages in this tourism service with each offering something unique and special.
San Diego Bay is a natural harbor and deepwater port located in San Diego County, California near the U.S. Mexico border. The cruise gives an unforgettable experience of the San Deigo’s skyline.
San Diego is a city on the Pacific coast of California known for its beaches, parks and warm climate. Tourism industry owes the best in changing the city’s climate with many Spanish and Mexican heritages.
The Sea World along San Diego coastline in California is a marine park. During the year different festivals are held at it a where guests can have an interactive adventure under the sea.
On the sixth day, we will visit Universal Studios. We will enjoy the studio tour and learn about the art of film-making and movie sets. We will take the latest rides like Shrek 4D, Transformer, King Kong 360 3D and the Harry Potter world. Later we will head to the hotel for night stay.
Note: Universal Studios admission ticket is not included.
Hotel: Holiday Inn La Mirada or Similar.
Refers to the city located in the south of California, well known for its television and film industry. The area of the city is 1,302 km² with a population of 3.884 million according to the census of 2013.
The San Fernando Valley located in Los Angeles has a famous theme park and film studio known as Universal Studios Hollywood. There isn’t any other popular and oldest film studios present in USA.
Today we will leave Los Angeles for Las Vegas. Las Vegas strip have a lot to offer from different activities to delicious food. We will also have the option to join the optional night tour of the city.
Hotel: Excalibur Hotel & Casino (MGM Resorts International Group) or Similar.
Refers to a night tour of Las Vegas, the tour starts at night and offers spectacular views of the Las Vegas Strip and down town where one can enjoy the Fremont street experience.
The Las Vegas strip is popular for its casinos and resort hotels. It stretches to the South Las Vegas Boulevard, and the strip is 4.2 miles in length. The strip is highlighted with lights, architecture and includes various attractions offering the best entertainment offerings.
Refers to a resort town in Nevada’s Mojave Desert Known as Las Vegas which is popular for its buzzing energy, casinos and infinite options related to entertainment. Main areas to visit is the Las Vegas Strip.
We will visit the beautiful South Rim of the Grand Canyon today. We will spend approximately three hours here to enjoy Desert Views, Yavapai Point and Mather point. We will enjoy the beautiful views of the Grand Canyon and then take the optional helicopter tour of the Canyon. We will also get to watch the IMAX movie about the Grand Canyon here.
Hotel: Clarion Inn Page, Travelodge Kanab or Similar.
The Grand Canyon IMAX is a movie theatre near the Grand Canyon, it is a really popular place, many people visit this sight yearly. The IMAX is one of the best place to be during the visit of the Grand Canyon.
The Grand Canyon National Park is the 15th oldest national park in the United States, it was also included in the UNESCO World Heritage Site. The Park covers an area of 1,217,262 acres.
Soar above for a 45-minute scenic helicopter ride on Grand Canyon South rim and get fascinating views of Kaibab National Forest, Painted Desert, and Dragon Corridor. This helicopter flight offers the most memorable and amazing views of the canyon entirely.
If you talk about the Grand Canyon South Rim then you will come to know that is the most visited part of the Grand Canyon National Park. It is a really nice place for a short walk or go for hiking.
A point located in South Rim OF Grand Canyon is known as Mather Point. It is one of the famous points located in Arizona.
Yavapai Point is sightseeing region in the Grand Canyon South Rim. It’s close proximity to the visitor’s center and breathtaking views make it the must-visit destination in the Grand Canyon. Here, located the Yavapai Observation Station is a great landmark highlighting bird-eyeviews of the region, as well as it sells books, and displays the information and history of Grand Canyon. Visitors can browse the far-spreading sand rock formations of Grand Canyon South Rim from Yavapai Point.
Our first stop of the day will be at the Horseshoe Bend. Then we will take the mandatory Lake Powell Cruise on the Lake Powell in Glen Canyon. Following this, we will visit the Upper Antelope Canyon and take pictures at this beautiful tourist attraction. Finally, we will leave for Las Vegas where we will spend the night.
Hotel: Excalibur Hotel & Casino (MGM Resorts International Group) or Similar.
Antelope Canyon which is a slot canyon in the American Southwest is a gorgeous place to explore. It is a beautiful site to explore the history of the Navajo people.
The meander with a shape of horseshoe in the river of Colorado Arizona is called Horseshoe Bend. The Grand Canyon is located in the north of this place.
It refers to cruise tourism service offered at Lake Powel which is a basin positioned at the Colorado River and a popular vacation spot visited by about 2 million people annually.
It is a reservoir located on the river of Colorado precisely between the border of Arizona and Utah, the area is considered as a well-known spot for vacation visited by 2 million people annually.
Page, situated in Arizona, US, is a wonderful touristy destination for tourists with family. This grand family point has professional arrangement for the visitors stay and plans. It has Lake Powell as one of the most powerful attractions.
Today guests can either self-checkout from the hotel in Vegas or they can take the bus to the Bay Area. Guests can also take paid bus to Los Angeles for $45/passenger.
- The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
Mandatory Admissions: $80/per person for Grand Canyon South Rim and Horseshoe Bend.
Upper Antelope Canyon, Lake Powell Boat Cruise (Mandatory Attractions).
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets.Some attractions might be closed on public holidays. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
A minimum tip of $10 per passenger per day for Tour Guide and Driver is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of the driver and the tour guide.
Though the meals are excluded,but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from the mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice: Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Disneyland Adventure Park, CA||$149.00||$141.00||$149.00|
|Disneyland Theme Park, CA||$134.00||$126.00||$134.00|
|Grand Canyon IMAX, AZ||$14.00||$14.00||$14.00|
|Grand Canyon South Rim Helicopter Tour, AZ||$240.00||$240.00||$240.00|
|Lake Powell Boat Cruise, AZ||$48.00||$35.00||$48.00|
|Las Vegas Night Tour, NV||$35.00||$25.00||$35.00|
|San Diego Harbor Cruise, CA||$22.00||$11.00||$22.00|
|Universal Studios Hollywood, CA||$115.00||$109.00||$115.00|
|Upper Antelope Canyon, AZ||$68.00||$58.00||$68.00|
- All the prices are listed in USD.
- Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- Prices may change without any notice.
- Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
- 777 Airport Blvd, (Red Roof Inn SFO Airport) Burlingame, CA 94010 at 06:45 AM
- 10122 Bandley Dr, (Marina Food Supermarket) Cupertino, CA 95014 at 07:00 AM
- 199 California Dr. #199, (near Millbrae Bart) Millbrae, CA 94030 at 07:00 AM
- 1688 Hostetter Road, (99 Ranch Market)San Jose, CA 95131 at 7:30 AM
- 291 Geary St, (Macys) San Francisco, CA 94102 at 07:30 AM
- 718 Franklin St/8th St (Ruby King Bakery Cafe)Oakland, CA 94607 at 8:00 AM
- 46196 Warm Springs Blvd, (Marina Foods) Fremont, CA 94539 at 08:00 AM
- 2774 Livermore Outlets Dr, (Bus Parkig Area) Livermore, CA 94551 at 8:45 AM
- 3000 Paradise rd, (Westgate East Tower Entrance) Las vegas, NV 89109 at 11:50 AM
- 4255 Spring Mountain Rd, (China Town) Las Vegas, NV 89102 at 1:30 PM
- 777 Airport Blvd, (Red Roof Inn SFO Airport) Burlingame, CA 94010 at 05:30 PM
- 199 California Dr. #199, (near Millbrae Bart) Millbrae, CA 94030 at 05:30 PM
- 1688 Hostetter Road, (99 Ranch Market) San Jose, CA 95131 at 5:30 PM
- 291 Geary St, (Macys) San Francisco, CA 94102 at 05:30 PM
- 46196 Warm Springs Blvd, (Marina Foods) Fremont, CA 94538 at 05:30 PM
- 718 Franklin St/8th St (Ruby King Bakery Cafe) Oakland, CA 94607 at 5:30 PM
- 2774 Livermore Outlets Dr, (Bus Parkig Area) Livermore, CA 94551 at 5:30 PM
- Customers can have the option to Self-check-out of the hotel room, can take return flight to the hometown Or Vegas Express bus to reach Los Angeles.
- 3801 S Las Vegas Blvd (Tropicana Hotel Pick Up at MGM) Las Vegas, NV 89109 (Customers can have the option to reach Los Angeles by joining Vegas Express at their own expense)
- Kindly book your flights after 09:30 PM from San Francisco International Airport (SFO).
- Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ 15 days or more prior to departure - $20 per person.
⇒ 8-14 days prior to departure - 25% of the tour fee per person.
⇒ 4-7 Days prior to departure - 50% of the tour fee per person.
⇒ 3 days prior to departure - 70% of the tour fee per person.
⇒ 48 Hours before departure date - 100% tour fees.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email. Cancellation charges are applicable to original departure date if in case you later reschedule your tour and cancel it.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
⇒ $25/Transaction reschedule fee will be incurred if the reschedule occurs 8 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ $50/Transaction reschedule fee will be incurred if the reschedule occurs 4 to 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ No request to make any change will be entertained if request is sent 3 days before the departure date.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
I and my siblings planned to feel the beauty of nature and enjoy some time together so we booked this tour. Bus traveling experience was new for us but it was the best experience of our life. All the places were wonderful, amazing and beautiful. I have no words to describe the beauty of Death Valley and sea world. Our tour guide was well-informed. He organized the tour very well. I appreciate his effort and satisfied with all the arrangements. We had a really unforgettable tour. We will join another tour in next vacation. Highly recommended.
My friend insisted me to join this tour with him, this was my first experience to travel through bus tour service. It was a great trial; it gives me the closest essence of the trip. The tour plan was amazing we covered all types of places. The tour guide Jackson made the tour more easy, interesting and inspirational. The time we spent in Las Vegas was unforgettable. The only issue was the arranged hotels were not up to the mark. Otherwise, all the arrangements were excellent. Recommended.
Extraordinary visit! Our dream came true... Brilliant tour guide entirely educated and a safe driver hotels were sensible at the cost., transport was additionally agreeable. In general a really decent trip...we had an incredible time!!! All around recommended!
Commendable tour guide and driver managed very good to be on timetable. Such a large number of magnificent places in restricted time. I prescribe this visit absolutely and would love to be a part of something like this at any point in the near future. The agency GoldenBus assumed a huge job all around expertly.
Phenomenal cost for every one of the spots we visited. It's a quick paced visit however definitely justified even despite the cost for an amateur who needed to get a look at every destination. Guide is truly educated and took us to all spots where we can get the best pictures. The driver who was capable drive such long separation. I have my family with me that are underages and seniors and we all had fun in the tour enormously. Highly recommended and look forward for another tour soon.
I took this tour alongside my wife and child. The visit is excellent and the guide is all around friendly. Brilliant system. Value your arrangements, everything was all together. I found that it is an incentive for your cash. I strongly recommend this visit, it will give you a complete image of an large piece of West Coast. Antelope Canyon and Grand Canyon is sufficiently very to get to know this lovely spot, in spite of the fact that you will definitely want to come back to this place in future.
Our tour guide was very considerate throughout our tour, always accommodating and polite. he provided water throughout our tour and also stooped on request whenever necessary. Everything organized well. I truly enjoyed the tour and recommend anyone. I like GoldenBusTours.
We completed out tour and had a blast. The tour was well organized and was fun. We enjoyed a lot with this 7-Day San Francisco/Las Vegas/Los Angeles to Grand Canyon West Rim (Skywalk), San Diego, Death Valley National Park and Theme Parks Tour. Thanks GoldenBusTours.
Yi Min Wei
We just concluded this tour. We had a wonderful time with our very knowledgeable and nice customer service team. Our West Coast tour guides were great as well! The itinerary was well planned and the accommodations were awesome!