San Francisco Bay Area – Las Vegas
In the morning, our tour group begins the journey from San Francisco. Travel to Las Vegas, the world-renowned capital of fun and entertainment. Guests will spend a wonderful time wandering around the warm Las Vegas Strip, exploring the world’s largest hotels, casinos, as well as live performances, shows, and much more. Las Vegas also offers a wide array of shopping destinations and some of the finest dining options for visitors. Overnight return to the hotels.
Hotel: Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino or Similar.
Las Vegas – Grand Canyon South Rim – Page
Depart from Las Vegas in the morning; head towards the famous Grand Canyon South Rim. It is one of the most captivating regions of Grand Canyon, home to an awe-inspiring range of rock formations, vistas, spire-shaped hoodoos, viewpoints, trails, as well as an IMAX Theatre and Visitors Center. Upon arrival, our tour group will enjoy the spectacular desert views and pay visits to the famous attractions including Yavapai Point and Mather Point. Take-in the breathtaking views of Grand Canyon from Lookout Studio; explore the sightseeing trails. Experience a Helicopter Tour to browse the depths of Grand Canyon (optional) and watch an IMAX Film (optional). Overnight return to the hotels.
Hotel: Quality Inn Page or Travelodge Page or Similar.
Horseshoe Bend – Lake Powell – Antelope Canyon (Upper Antelope) – Bryce
In the morning, our tour group is head towards Lake Powell. Reach the Glen Canyon region housing the world-renowned Antelope Canyon. Board on a Jeep Tour taking visitors to the heart of Antelope Canyon. Antelope Canyon is also known as slot canyon, and world’s most photogenic natural site. Guests will be amazed by the wondrous charms of Upper Antelope Canyon offering a colorful array of sand rock formations. Head over to the Horseshoe Bend, an incised meander offering a spectacular view of the 270-degree curve of emerald green Colorado River. Overnight return to the hotels.
Hotel: Bryce View Lodge or Similar.
Bryce Canyon – Arches National Park – Green River
In the morning, guests will set off to visit Bryce Canyon National Park. Explore the charms this natural amphitheater forming spectacular crimson-colored hoodoos and rock structures that can’t be found anywhere else in the world. Continue the journey towards Arches National Park where located more than 2,000 natural sandstone arches. Later, we will make a brief stop at Moab City, home to numerous outdoor adventures for visitors. Overnight return to Green River City to spend the night.
Hotel: Comfort Inn or Similar.
Green River – Canyonlands National Park – Monument Valley – Flagstaff
Starting the journey in the early morning, our tour group can witness the picturesque sunrise view from Canyonlands National Park (optional). Here, the dramatic desert landscape will enchant the visitors. Arrive at Monument Valley and browse the gigantic sandstone buttes; experience a Jeep Tour taking visitors to the heart of Monument Valley (optional). After that, guests will appreciate having a Native American style barbeque in awe-inspiring surroundings. Return to Flagstaff to spend the night.
Hotel: Ramada Flagstaff or Similar.
Flagstaff – Sedona – Walnut Canyon National Monument – Las Vegas
Depart from Flagstaff and arrive at Sedona City, the red rock country. Explore the charms of Sedona, as well as experience the famous Vortex in the mountains. Next, our tour group will pay a visit to Walnut Canyon National Monument which has the canyon rim elevation of over 6600 feet. In an evening, we arrive in Las Vegas; guests can participate in our exclusive Las Vegas Night Tour (optional), or watch the Live Shows (optional). Overnight return to the hotels.
Hotel: Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino or Similar.
Las Vegas – San Francisco Bay Area
Today, our guests return to their hometown; take our complimentary shuttle service from Las Vegas to San Francisco or take our shuttle service to Los Angeles (fee included as $36/person).
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
Mandatory Admission: $120/person : Grand Canyon South Rim, Bryce Canyon, Arches National Park, Canyonlands National Park, Monument Valley, Horse Bend, Sedona, Fuel Surcharge.
Mandatory Admission: $30/person : Bryce Canyon, Zion National Park, Horseshoe Bend.
Lake Powell and Antelope Canyon and Monument Valley Jeep Ride are mandatory activities.
Rates could alter without prior notice.
Optional fees will be paid in cash to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Guide will arrange meals and drinks when requested as they are not included in the package.
Daily Service charges for driver and the guide is $10 minimum per person.
Such expenses as telephone services, alcoholic drinks, beverages and laundry services which are private room services.
Services related to travel insurance.
Other personal expenses.
Important: We never encourage customers to purchase admission packages from outside sources and try using them in this tour with discount. If they do, they must arrange transport on the same day. If you skip some attraction, you cannot do it on your own. You can sit near the bus or visit some nearby place, but you will not be allowed to sit in the bus.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Antelope Canyon, AZ||$68.00||$58.00||$68.00|
|Canyonlands National Park, UT||$15.00||$15.00||$15.00|
|Chuck Wagon Cowboy Cookout, UT||$25.00||$15.00||$25.00|
|Grand Canyon IMAX, AZ||$14.00||$14.00||$14.00|
|Grand Canyon South Rim Helicopter Tour, AZ||$240.00||$240.00||$240.00|
|International Rose Test Garden, OR||$12.00||$12.00||$12.00|
|KA Show, LV||$160.00||$160.00||$160.00|
|Lake Powell Boat Cruise, AZ||$48.00||$35.00||$48.00|
|Las Vegas La Reve Show, NV||$160.00||$160.00||$160.00|
|Las Vegas Night Tour, NV||$35.00||$25.00||$35.00|
|Las Vegas V - Show||$90.00||$90.00||$90.00|
|Monument Valley Jeep Ride, UT||$45.00||$45.00||$45.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
1688 Hostetter Road, San Jose, CA 95131 at 6:40 PM
718 Franklin St. Oakland, CA 94607 at 6:40 PM
291 Geary St, (Macy's) San Francisco, CA 94102 at 06:40 PM
777 Airport Blvd, (Red Roof Inn SFO Airport) Burlingame, CA 94010 at 06:40 PM
10122 Bandley Dr, (Marina Food Supermarket) Cupertino, CA 95014 at 06:40 PM
199 California Dr. #199, (near Millbrae Bart) Millbrae, CA 94030 at 06:40 PM
46196 Warm Springs Blvd, (Marina Foods) Fremont, CA 94538 at 06:40 PM
2774 Livermore Outlets Dr, (Bus Parkig Area) Livermore, CA 94551 at 6:40 PM
Customers can have the option to Self-check-out of the hotel room, can take return flight to the hometown Or Vegas Express bus to reach Los Angeles.
3801 S Las Vegas Blvd (Tropicana Hotel Pick Up at MGM) Las Vegas, NV 89109 (Customers can have the option to reach Los Angeles by joining Vegas Express at their own expense)
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
⇒ $25/Transaction reschedule fee will be incurred if the reschedule occurs 8 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ $50/Transaction reschedule fee will be incurred if the reschedule occurs 4 to 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ No request to make any change will be entertained if request is sent 3 days before the departure date.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ 15 days or more prior to departure - $20 per person.
⇒ 8-14 days prior to departure - 25% of the tour fee per person.
⇒ 4-7 Days prior to departure - 50% of the tour fee per person.
⇒ 3 days prior to departure - 70% of the tour fee per person.
⇒ 48 Hours before departure date - 100% tour fees.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email. Cancellation charges are applicable to original departure date if in case you later reschedule your tour and cancel it.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
The best feature on this bus tour offer was the tour guide assistance, such a great tour leader, who had been a great help. Grand Canyon South is like the heaven on earth, especially those viewpoints and trails just helped us explore the best out of Grand Canyon. So glad, we finally toured Arches Park, we have had heard so much about it. Overall our tour experience was extraordinary. Well-managed and a reasonable tour, thumbs up!
Well, I needed something quite amazing as this tour for my week off. The tour was fun and we get to learn so much about the Grand Canyon, Antelope Canyon and other famous parks in Utah State. We had been to countless tourism sites in the country and that gave me a chance for real mind-blowing photography. The Harrah's hotel in Vegas was quite excellent. Thanks for my making my days so fun and entertaining.
We were having quite high hopes about a bus trip that they could provide us the quality time through the course of the week. As the time went by, the management also got lazy, on the other hand, our bus stops were entirely the top places such as the Grand Canyon, Canyonland, and so on. the evening time at Moab was super fun, also at the Las Vegas. Thanks for letting us stay in the comfortable hotels. Cheers!
we departed on this tour in summers. I think I realized on this tour that there is an actual on heaven on Earth probably because the place we visited such as the Lake Powell, Petrified Forest Park, Mesa Verde National Park, and numerous others were wonderful. But the extended self-paid jeep tour at the Upper Antelope was not a good experience. We snapped awesome photographs of the attractions we visited.
I chose this tour as these were the places I had not visited even once and wished to see it comfortably. The option was the bus tour that took to all the places and ensured we were safe. Had the guide been informative, the tour would have been the best. Yet I recommend.
I booked this tour package with Golden bus tours and I was quite amazed with their service. The schedule was magnificently arranged and they took us to fascinating places. During My Tour to San Francisco, I toured the Zion National Park, Bryce Canyon National Park, Arches National Park, Monument Valley, Antelope Canyon, Bay Area, Barstow Tangier Outlet and Edwards Air force Base; since I am a student and this was the perfect place for me to visit.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.