7-Day San Francisco/Salt Lake City to Grand Teton, Mount Rushmore and Yellowstone National park Tour
Tour Code: GOL-SFO-238
Duration: 7 Day(s) / 6 Night(s)
Tour Guide: Chinese, English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
Sat (2020-05-04 To 2020-10-12)
Explore Yellowstone, Mount Rushmore, Snake River Canyon, Reno, Crazy Horse, Temple Square, Eagle Gate Mountain, Bear County, Independence Rock, Shoshone Falls, and Devils tower on an exciting 7-days tour will special discounts and hotel accommodation.
Guests will have two options as stated in the following
a) Depart San Francisco in our luxurious bus to reach Utah. Guests will be staying at Quality Inn Stateline or equivalent
b) Reach at Salt Lake City at your own expense, our shuttle will take you to the hotel and in the morning of next day, you will meet our travel agent in the lobby at 9:00 AM.
Hotel: Ramada Salt Lake City Airport Hotel or Similar.
The journey will begin in a morning and the guests will be taken to Temple Square to spend some fascinating time. Next, head to Utah State Capitol and Eagle Gate Monument respectively. View the magnificent sight of Independence Rock. Head to Wyoming to spend the night.
Hotel: Best Western PLUS Casper Inn & Suites or Similar.
This beautiful monument is located in the Salt Lake City. The monument is more like an arch as opposed to a gate. The monument can be seen on the south temple’s state street.
Salt Lake city is the capital city of the US state of Utah. There are several organisations who arrange a single day city tour which covers all the important landmarks and places to visit. Such tours include dine outs at famous restaurants for local cuisine, and shopping spree to buy souvenirs.
Temple Square is a religiously attractive place spread over 10 acres. It was constructed in 1853 and is functional as personalized by The Church of Jesus Christ. The spiritual appeal of the temple is remarkable among the tourists.
The House of Government in Utah has been established in December, 1912. There are offices of State Auditor, Attorney General, Lieutenant Governor and Utah State Legislature located in Utah State Capitol.
The journey will start in a morning and the guests will be taken to Crazy Horse monument to enjoy the spectacular sight of the place. Enjoy at Mount Rushmore and head to Bear County to watch the black bears through the bus window. Head to Devil Towers and enjoy at the location.
Hotel: Holiday Inn or Similar.
An under-construction Mountain Monument in the Custer County of Black Hills is known as Crazy Horse Memorial. The place has best horse riding services in this region.
The laccoliths and ingenuous intrusion in the Bear Lodge Mountains Wyoming is said to be as Devils Tower National Monument. This monument is famous for its height and unique look.
One of the traditional cracks climbing area in North America with hundreds of parallel cracks is known as Devils Tower. It is the most visited place located in Wyoming.
Refers to a sculpture located in the black hills, the height of the sculpture is 18m. The sculpture was constructed in 1927 and was opened for public in 1941.
The tour will begin in a morning and head straight to Yellowstone. Reaching Yellowstone, enjoy at the Yellowstone National the most attractive park in America. Guests will enjoy at spots such as Mud Volcano, Hot Spring, Mammoth, and Old Faithful.
Hotel: Brandin’ Iron Inn or Similar.
The US state of Wyoming has an appealing destination for the summer travelers known as Hot springs. It is a small county which was founded in the year 1911.
A Mud Volcano is sometimes also known as a mud dome. They are formed by geo-exuded mud or slurries, water and gases. These volcanoes do not produce any lava what so ever.
In the Yellowstone National Park of Wyoming, US, the Old Faithful Geyser is known for grand, scenic view. This name was given to the building in 1870, when the first geyser in the park got the honor of a name.
The US state of Wyoming is blessed with breathtaking waterfall through a cascade is Yellowstone National Park. The Park has been established in the year 1872.
The journey will head to Yellowstone National Park to explore the beauty. Yellowstone Lake and Yellowstone Canyon Falls will completely fascinate the guests. Witness Snake River on the way to Grand Teton and enjoy the magnificent boat ride in Grand Teton’s Jenny Lake. Enjoy the journey to Jackson town to watch the cowboy style town.
Hotel: Clarion Inn Pocatello or Similar.
In Northwestern Wyoming is located the Grand Teton National Park, it is almost 310,000 acres. The park also include some of the major mountains and peaks which are as long as 40 miles.
Jackson town square is well known as within the Wyoming state, the Jackson Hole Town Square, serving as the local activity and events hub. The Town Square is popular, or its distinctive arches that are in shed elk antlers and these arches serve as the park gateways.
It is one of the most popular and the greatest river the northwest of the Pacific Ocean. The river is located in the United States of America. The river passes through the Snake River plain.
The first biggest canyon the river of Yellowstone is known as Yellowstone Canyon. The Yellowstone Falls provides an ideal view from the top of this canyon. It is located in state of Wyoming.
Located in Wyoming the Yellowstone Falls consist of 2 major waterfalls namely Upper Yellowstone Falls and Lower Yellowstone Falls on Yellowstone River in the Yellowstone National Park.
The largest water body in the national park of Yellowstone is said to be as Yellowstone Lake. The area of 136 miles is covered by this lake and present at the sea level of 7,732.
Begin the journey in a morning while visiting the Idaho Falls. Head to Shoshone Falls and enjoy the spectacular sight of location. Visit Snake River Canyon in Magic Valley. In an evening, reach at Reno to spend some fascinating time while exploring the area and watching shows on visitor’s request.
Hotel: Silver Legacy or Similar.
The county seat of Bonneville County and largest city in Idaho is called Idaho Falls. The weather remains colder most of the time a year.
The Famous Bonneville’s County Seat in United States is known as Idaho. The city has a population of about 75, 000 people.
Reno is city in the state of Nevada in US. It is known as “The Biggest Little City in the World". It is famous for the casinos of the city and is also the native land of Caesars Entertainment Corporation.
It is a famous waterfall which can visited at the snake river of United States of America. The waterfall is geographically located at the twin fall's northeastern side. The waterfall is also known as the “Niagara of the west”.
Snake River Canyon present in the state of Idaho, America forming a boundary between Twin Falls County and Jerome County. The canyon is about 500 feet long and runs over 50 miles.
The journey will begin in a morning and the guests will explore American historic city, Virginia City. Next, head to Lake Tahoe and the guests will have a chance to ride on a boat and enjoy the spectacular of surroundings. Return to Bay area in the late evening and take the flight that departs after 10:30 to your hometown.
Lake Tahoe is a popular tourists spot, especially for those who like water sports and fishing. One thing that is becoming very famous is Lake Tahoe boating, this is because the lake and its surrounding is extremely beautiful.
The old Dominion state of United States in South Atlantic Region is known as Virginia. Richmond is the capital city of VA. Its lowest point is Atlantic Ocean and highest one is Mount Rogers.
- The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
Mandatory admission: $120/person : Great Salt Lake, Devils Tower, Mont Rushmore, Crazy Horse, Yellowstone National Park, Grand Teton National Park, Virginia City, Fuel Surcharge.
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets.Some attractions might be closed on public holidays. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
A minimum tip of $10 per passenger per day for Tour Guide and Driver is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of the driver and the tour guide.
Though the meals are excluded,but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from the mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice: Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Jenny Lake Boating, WY||$20.00||$20.00||$20.00|
|Lake Tahoe Boating, NV||$50.00||$50.00||$50.00|
- All the prices are listed in USD.
- Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- Prices may change without any notice.
- Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
- 777 Airport Blvd, (Red Roof Inn SFO Airport) Burlingame, CA 94010 at 06:45 AM
- 10122 Bandley Dr, (Marina Food Supermarket) Cupertino, CA 95014 at 07:00 AM
- 199 California Dr. #199, (near Millbrae Bart) Millbrae, CA 94030 at 07:00 AM
- 1688 Hostetter Road, (99 Ranch Market)San Jose, CA 95131 at 7:30 AM
- 291 Geary St, (Macys) San Francisco, CA 94102 at 07:30 AM
- 46196 Warm Springs Blvd, (Marina Foods) Fremont, CA 94539 at 08:00 AM
- 718 Franklin St/8th St (Ruby King Bakery Cafe)Oakland, CA 94607 at 8:00 AM
- 2774 Livermore Outlets Dr, (Bus Parkig Area) Livermore, CA 94551 at 8:45 AM
- Get a Free Shuttle from SLC Airport to hotel from 04:00AM to 11:00AM & 4:00PM to 12:00AM. You may self check in at the hotel, Meet your tour guide in the hotel lobby at 9:30 AM the next day.
- 777 Airport Blvd, (Red Roof Inn SFO Airport) Burlingame, CA 94010 at 06:40 PM
- 10122 Bandley Dr, (Marina Food Supermarket) Cupertino, CA 95014 at 06:40 PM
- 199 California Dr. #199, (near Millbrae Bart) Millbrae, CA 94030 at 06:40 PM
- 1688 Hostetter Road, San Jose, CA 95131 at 6:40 PM
- 291 Geary St, (Macy's) San Francisco, CA 94102 at 06:40 PM
- 46196 Warm Springs Blvd, (Marina Foods) Fremont, CA 94538 at 06:40 PM
- 718 Franklin St. Oakland, CA 94607
- 2774 Livermore Outlets Dr, (Bus Parkig Area) Livermore, CA 94551 at 6:40 PM
- Kindly book your flights after 10:30 PM from San Francisco International Airport (SFO).
- Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ 15 days or more prior to departure - $20 per person.
⇒ 8-14 days prior to departure - 25% of the tour fee per person.
⇒ 4-7 Days prior to departure - 50% of the tour fee per person.
⇒ 3 days prior to departure - 70% of the tour fee per person.
⇒ 48 Hours before departure date - 100% tour fees.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email. Cancellation charges are applicable to original departure date if in case you later reschedule your tour and cancel it.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
⇒ $25/Transaction reschedule fee will be incurred if the reschedule occurs 8 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ $50/Transaction reschedule fee will be incurred if the reschedule occurs 4 to 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ No request to make any change will be entertained if request is sent 3 days before the departure date.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
Thanks GoldenbusTours and their Customer Service team. Just finished this tour today!! Amazing, our tour guide was the best! He made sure we were comfortable and if we needed assistance he was sure to do his best at accommodations. Being an International traveler they really took great care of me especially in finding my desired meals. I will be booking more tours with this company!!
I always wanted to visit Yellowstone and Mount Rushmore and I decided to take golden bus tours deal to visit that place. It turned out to be a thrilling trip. We also explored Snake River Canyon, Reno, Crazy Horse, Temple Square, Eagle Gate Mountain, Bear County, Independence Rock, Shoshone Falls, and Devils tower on this exciting 7-day tour. I recommend Golden Bus Tours to all those who want travelling at an affordable rate.
Thanks a lot for all you do. Very organized, so we could visit many site in short time. But, it seems little bit hurry and optional tour is not optional...Overall Nice experience. Real value for money. Trip is well planned and executed. Guide and Driver did a nice job. Thanks GoldenBusTours.
I am happy with the arrangements done for the tour. Fullfill my expectations. This was a wonderful 7 days and 6 nights experience. Price was right. I recommend to everyone. This tour is kinda rushed. You will have some free time on the first day if you want to explore Utah more. It covers all the photo spots. Friendly tour guide. Have a lot of time to sleep on the bus lol.
All excellent executed. People are from all over the world traveled homoniously under very professional guide and safe driver. Outstanding!!! great service and just a very relaxed experience. You need to go!:) Zac and I enjoyed a lot and will use in the future soon.