Hometown – NYC (Self-guided tour in Flushing)
On day one, our tour guide will receive you at New York airports be it JFK & LGA and in New Jersey’s EWR airport. For domestic flights the spot will be the baggage claim section and for international flight you will meet our guide in the passenger waiting area. The passengers who will land at New York before 5 will be sent to Flushing in Queens. The ones who arrive at New Jersey, they will directly go to the hotel and the ones who arrive before noon can visit the Jersey Garden Outlets Mall. Later, all guests who will arrive by 4:30pm can join the group in the optional night tour of New York City.
Hotel: Ramada Inn or Similar.
New York City Tour
On day 2, we will be exploring the New York City starting with One World Observatory (from 2019). Following that we will go on a cruise on the Hudson River allowing us to get close to the Statue of Liberty, we will also see the Brooklyn Bridge. Next, we will be visiting the USS Intrepid which has various aircrafts on exhibition. We will stop at the Wall Street, the New York Stock Exchange, click snaps with the Charging Bull. We will be visiting the Trinity Church and then the crowded Times Square. Next, we will visit the Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, and observe the fine works of art and how precisely it is done. We will later visit the Metropolitan Museum of Arts, which is the largest of its kind in the US. On the way you can see many other famous landmarks like the Fifth Avenue, the United Nations Headquarters, Rockefeller Centre, “Ground Zero” and also the new “Freedom Tower”.
Hotel: Ramada Inn or Similar.
- Brooklyn Bridge, NY
- Freedom Tower, NY
- Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, NY
- Metropolitan Museum of Art, NY
- New York Stock Exchange, NY
- One World Observatory
- Rockefeller Center, NY
- Statue of Liberty Cruise, NY
- Times Square, NY
- Trinity Church, NY
- United Nations Headquarters, NY
- USS Intrepid, NY
- Wall Street, NY
Philadelphia – Washington DC
On day 3, we will arrive at Philadelphia, where we will visit the Independence Park and the see the Independence Hall and the Liberty Bell. This was the place where the Constitution was debated and declared by the US founding fathers. From there we will head for Washington D.C. where we will visit the Lincoln Memorial, the Vietnam Veterans Memorial and the Korean War Memorial to pay our homage to the brave. Later we will see the Reflecting Pool, the U.S. Capitol and the White House from the outside. We will also visit the Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum, which shows the history of aviation and space history and also some future visions. Lastly for the day we will go on a Potomac River Cruise and see few of the important landmarks like the Washington Monument, Thomas Jefferson Memorial, the World War 2 Memorial and the Bureau of Engraving and Printing. When DC cruise is not operating, we will go to International Spy Museum.
Hotel: Comfort Inn or Similar.
- Independence Hall, PA
- Independence National Historical Park, PA
- International Spy Museum, DC
- Korean War Veterans Memorial, DC
- Liberty Bell, PA
- Lincoln Memorial, DC
- National Air and Space Museum, DC
- Philadelphia, PA
- Potomac River Cruise, DC
- Thomas Jefferson Memorial, DC
- US Capitol, DC
- Vietnam Veterans Memorial, DC
- Washington Monument, DC
- Washington, DC
- White House, DC
Washington DC – Corning – Niagara Falls
On day 4, we will come to Corning to visit the Corning Glass Museum, holding more than 35,000 glass items. You will also see a Hot Glass Making show by professionals. Following that we will head for the Niagara Falls. Upon arrival we will be taking the Maid of the Mist ride and reach very close to the falls. We will enjoy Jet Boat Ride when Maid of the Mist Boat Ride is closed. Following you will see an IMAX Movie depicting the daredevils who displayed adventurous and thrilling display here at the falls. Next, we will go on a Niagara Falls in-depth tour which will include a visit to the Whirlpool State Park and also the Old Fort Niagara. Enjoy the night view at the Niagara Falls. Night view is not guaranteed on some dates due to late sunset.
Hotel: Comfort Inn or Similar.
- Corning Hot Glass Show, NY
- Corning Museum of Glass, NY
- Corning, NY
- Jet Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY
- Maid of the Mist Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY
- Native American Cultural Show, NY
- Niagara Adventure Movie, NY
- Niagara Falls Illumination
- Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour
- Niagara Falls, NY
- Old Fort Niagara, NY
- Whirlpool State Park, NY
Upstate New York – Boston
Today we will head for Boston through Upstate New York. On the way you can see the Erie Canal and the mountains. Upon arrival in Boston, we will go to Massachusetts at the Harvard University for a campus tour and see its culture. Following that, we will also visit the Massachusetts Institute of Technology for another exclusive campus tour. There are some important places we will be passing by like the old Trinity Cathedral, Boston Athenaeum, Hancock Building, Swan Lake Park, Boston Park and the State House. Later at night enjoy an authentic Boston Lobster Dinner.
Hotel: Holiday Inn or Similar.
Boston – New York
We will start our journey of day 6, with a Boston Harbour Cruise and enjoy the spectacular views. Later we will visit the Quincy Market and pick up some souvenirs, you can also have some lunch at the dozens of restaurants present there. We will return to New York in the afternoon and check into the hotel which is close to the new One World Trade Center. In the evening we can to the banks of the Hudson and enjoy the amazing night view.
Hotel: Holiday Inn Manhattan Financial District or Similar.
Self-guided Excursions – Home
Start with the One World Trade Center, the highest skyscraper of America and world’s fourth. Next you can visit the 911 Memorial & Museum which also has the two reflecting pools containing the largest artificial waterfalls in America.
Paid airport drop off at the end of the tour is available ($55/room).
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Most of the tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. A minivan can also be used depending on the number of people booking the tour.
Tour is inclusive of hotel accommodation.
Inclusive of all taxes.
Tour is accompanied by the tour guide.
It is possible for rates to change without notice.
Cash payments of admission fee for Optional Activities would be made to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Though meals and drinks are not a part of the package the guide will arrange them upon request.
Minimum service charges for the driver and the guide will be $10 per person per day.
Telephone services, laundry services, Alcoholic drinks and beverages are private room charges.
Additional personal expenditure.
Note: Customers should not buy admission tickets or passes on their own and use them on this discounted tours. In case they do, they will have to arrange their own transport.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|911 Memorial Museum, NY||$24.00||$15.00||$20.00|
|Boston Harbor Cruise, MA||$22.00||$17.00||$20.00|
|Boston Lobster Dinner, MA||$32.00||$32.00||$32.00|
|Corning Museum of Glass, NY||$19.50||$0.00||$16.60|
|DC Cruise, DC||$26.00||$18.00||$23.00|
|Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, NY||$25.00||$23.00||$25.00|
|Maid of the Mist Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$19.25||$11.20||$19.25|
|Metropolitan Museum of Art, NY||$25.00||$0.00||$17.00|
|New York City Night Tour, NY||$25.00||$15.00||$25.00|
|Niagara Adventure Movie, NY||$12.00||$8.00||$12.00|
|Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour||$25.00||$15.00||$22.00|
|One World Observatory||$37.00||$30.50||$35.00|
|Statue of Liberty Cruise, NY||$29.00||$17.00||$24.00|
|Thundering Water Show, NY||$20.95||$13.00||$20.95|
|USS Intrepid, NY||$33.00||$24.00||$31.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
Paid drop off service is available for the following locations: JFK/LGA/EWR, Flushing, Manhattan Chinatown, 42nd St. Port Authority, or 33rd St Penn Station at $55/room.
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 18 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Final hotels booked may not be same as the one mentioned on the website.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ A 15% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 13 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 40% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3-12 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs on departure day.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
here we come again at New York! The bus just dragged all the passengers to the visiting places of the city on our second of the trip. I have visited New York quite much time before but never like the way which I have experienced on this tour. At the DC, we finally saw the Reflecting Pool, the U.S. Capitol, many memorials, and the White House. Before we arrive at the Niagara Falls we stopped at the Corning Glass Museum firsts which were amazing as it holds the best items relating to the glass. Good days and good destinations all were!!!
the bus was full of people and the people were from all around the world speaking different languages. When we traveled on the bus, the bus got full of the voices of people’s talk. We can’t have a silent moment in the bus. I think that’s the only drawback. The tour bus, in fact, took us to the most spectacular sites around various cities such as the Harvard institute, world trade center, statue of liberty, and loved both the cruises the one we had at the Hudson River and the other at the Potomac River in the Washington DC.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.