Hometown – New York – Night Tour
Guests will reach New York City to join the tour. Upon arriving at the New York City, guests will be checked-in at the hotel. In an evening, all guests are invited to enjoy our optional Night York Night Tour to explore the vibrant nightlife scene of the city; visit the renowned Time Square, Rockefeller Center, and absorb the dazzling beauty of the city from Hudson River.
New York City Tour
Today, we will be discovering the core spirit of Big Apple. The group will visit the United Nations Headquarters, Former World Trade Center’s Ground Zero, Wall Street, and Trinity Church. Continue the journey to city’s other fascinating landmarks such as the Empire State Building (optional), Fifth Avenue, Statue of Liberty, Federal Hall, Metropolitan Museum of Art (optional), Intrepid Sea-Air- Space Museum (optional), Rockefeller Center, as well as the St. Patrick Cathedral. Guests can relish the delightful Hudson River Cruise to sightsee the city’s twinkling skylines and iconic Statue of Liberty.
- Empire State Building, NY
- Ground Zero, NY
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum, NY
- Metropolitan Museum of Art, NY
- New York City, NY
- One World Trade Center, NY
- Saks Fifth Avenue, NY
- St. Patricks Cathedral, NY
- Statue of Liberty Cruise, NY
- Statue of Liberty, NY
- Trinity Church, NY
- United Nations Headquarters, NY
- Wall Street, NY
New York – Princeton University – Philadelphia – Lancaster – Washington DC
The group will depart from New York in a morning and arrive at the Princeton University. Next, reach the largest city of Pennsylvania; Philadelphia. Here, visit the historic Independence Hall and the Liberty Bell. Guests will be taken to the Amish Village in Lancaster. The Amish community here is known for following the ancient culture in this modern era of technology; guests would browse the buggy rides, farm houses, and so much more. Later, we will return to Washington DC.
Washington DC City Tour
The tour will begin in a morning to explore the vibrant capital district, Washington DC. Make a stop at the White House to sightsee the stunning structure of the building. Continue to the Capitol Hill and take an exclusive inside excursion; guests will also tour the Congress Library. Guests will be fascinated by exploring the exquisite charms of Jefferson Memorial, Washington Monument, Spy Museum (optional), Vietnam War Memorial, Smithsonian Institution, Lincoln Memorial, and Korean War Memorial.
- Capitol Hill, DC
- International Spy Museum, DC
- Korean War Veterans Memorial, DC
- Liberty Bell, PA
- Library of Congress, DC
- Lincoln Memorial, DC
- Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, DC
- Smithsonian Institution, DC
- Thomas Jefferson Memorial, DC
- Vietnam Veterans Memorial, DC
- Washington DC In-depth Tour, DC
- Washington Monument, DC
- Washington, DC
- White House, DC
Washington DC – Corning Museum of Glass – Niagara Falls
In a morning, the group will arrive at Corning Museum of Glass depicting the history and science of glassmaking; guests will watch the renowned live Hot Glass Shows at the museum. The tour will then continue to Niagara Falls. Upon arrival at the Niagara Falls, hear its thundering roars and sightsee all the breathtaking falls of Niagara such as the American Falls, Bridal Veil Falls, and Horseshoe Falls. To learn more about the history of Niagara Falls, guests can watch a Niagara IMAX Film (optional). Guests can also tour the Old Fort Niagara and Whirl Pool on a guided tour (optional). In the night, absorb the charms of illuminating Niagara Falls for a delightful ending of the day.
Niagara Falls – Boston
In a morning, guests will begin the journey by sightseeing the panoramic views of the Niagara Falls. *In Summers, guests can take an adventurous Maid of the Mist boat cruise which takes the visitor close the falls of Niagara on Niagara River (optional). The group will arrive at the Boston city, and guests are suggested to taste the renowned Lobster Dinner while in the city.
Boston – Hometown
In a morning, guests will set off to reach the world-renowned Harvard University. Enjoy taking a guided tour of Harvard University to learn about the campus’s academics and student culture. Continue to the downtown Copley Square, where the renowned sites such as the Trinity Church, Boston Public Library, and John Hancock Tower are located. Travel along the Freedom Trail while passing by the State House of Massachusetts, Tea Party Site, Common Park, Boston Massacre Site, and many others. Reach Boston Harbor, and enjoy the breathtaking boat cruise sightseeing the lively Boston downtown. Guests will also tour the Quincy Market which is one of the oldest marketplaces of the region. After having lunch, guests can dismiss the tour from Boston or reach New York by a shuttle service. Guests are subjected to book the flights after 1 PM from Logan International Airport (BOS), from John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK) and LaGuardia Airport (LGA) after 7 PM, and from Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR) after 8:30 PM.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
- 9. Please book your flights after receiving e-ticket for your tour.
Most of the tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. A minivan can also be used depending on the number of people booking the tour.
This is a guided tour.
All Taxes are included.
Free Airport Pickup is available on this tour.
It is possible for rates to change without notice.
Airport pickup service charges $4/person.
Customers interested in front seats have to pay $40 per person.
Though meals and drinks are not a part of the package the guide will arrange them upon request.
Telephone services, laundry services, Alcoholic drinks and beverages are private room charges.
Additional personal expenditure.
Note: Customers should not buy admission tickets or passes on their own and use them on this discounted tours. In case they do, they will have to arrange their own transport.
|Attractions||Adult||Child (3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Amish Farm and House, PA||$22.00||$15.00||$21.00|
|Cave of the Winds, NY||$17.00||$14.00||$17.00|
|Corning Hot Glass Show, NY||$18.00||$0.00||$15.30|
|Harvard University, MA||$16.00||$8.00||$12.00|
|Lobster Dinner, Boston, MA||$32.00||$32.00||$32.00|
|Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, DC||$23.00||$22.00||$23.00|
|Maid of the Mist Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$18.25||$10.65||$18.25|
|Metropolitan Museum of Art, NY||$25.00||$0.00||$17.00|
|New York City Night Tour, NY||$25.00||$15.00||$25.00|
|Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour, NY||$25.00||$15.00||$22.00|
|One World Trade Center, NY||$34.00||$28.00||$32.00|
|Statue of Liberty Cruise, NY||$29.00||$21.00||$26.00|
|Washington DC In-depth Tour, DC||$25.00||$10.00||$18.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
Meet the tour guide at the baggage claim area for Domestic arrivals and For international arrivals meet the guide at Arrival Hall.
Free Airport Pickup from JFK/LGA between 8:30AM to 10:30PM & EWR between 10:30AM to 10:30PM. After this time there will be additional charges of $150 for 1-2 person & $10 for each additional person.
Kindly Book your flight to depart from Boston after 1:00 PM or New York (JFK,LGA) after 7:00 PM or (EWR) after 8:30 PM.
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
There will be no change in booking after final confirmation.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
We charge $50/person as a fee if you cancel it 15 or more days before the tour departure
We charge $100/person as a fee if you cancel it 9 to 14 days before the tour departure
We charge $200/person as a fee if you cancel it 8 days before the tour departure
You will also bear the charges for other arrangements like airline or hotel cancellation if there is any
If you do not show up on the tour day then there will be no refund.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
Buy 2 Get 3rd Free:
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
1. We highly recommend you to provide your flight details while booking tour with us or at least send us flight details via email 3 days before your tour departure. In case of non-compliance, you will be asked to join your hotel on the first day of tour at your own expense
2. Please check our return timings before booking your return flights at the end of the tour. During high season (National and Summer Holidays) book your flights at least 1 hour later than the suggested time.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
I was already not into driving my whole family on a certain tour we were planning. Thanks to this amazing and entirely luxury tour that made our days so wonderful. The best part is that we had the tour guide on our bus who was quite friendly and guided us to every site we visited. I loved the Corning Museum, glad we get to see it. Niagara Falls, Boston, and Washington DC were precisely remarkable. Awesome Bus Tour!
There was just too much of bus traveling on our 7 days of the trip. Although, we best explore the Washington DC and New York City. We thoroughly had a wonderful time at the Boston Harbor boat cruising. If I didn’t get to sit on the bus for the almost majority of the tour, I would have had the perfect time because attractions like the Niagara Falls are just outstanding. Good but not perfect!
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.